/railkino/

What are some films that feature streamlined steam locomotives?

This thread is out of steam.

Snowpiercer, Train to Busan…

What is it with autists and their obsession with trains? Is it due to some childhood connection or something?

I went to a model railway museum recently and all of the staff there were creepy fuckers with stunted social abilities. Many of them were in their 50s-60s, yet had the presence of someone 40 years younger. Then, you also have all of the manchildren who literally want to fuck Thomas the Tank Engine.

Trains go on rails, so they are inherently unthreatening and comfortably easy to understand for autists.

that one with will smith and salma hayek

Men In Blacc?

The Cassandra Crossing

The General takes place on trains for the majority of the movie. It's also one of the best films ever made and the entire thing is up on YouTube.

"The Harvey Girls"

Here you go OP.

Why, are you autistic?

Bump for an answer.

I was in Greeley, CO, waiting for a Trump rally to begin, and had nothing better to do. Admission was only $5.

It was the same rally where this infamous moment happened.

it's all autists had before anime existed.

What about Monty Python?

Yeah, because Trump should had said that he need no fag vote to be elected, and under his presidency, fags would be gassed. That's totes how politics works, guise.

Trump won because he attacked Hillary and her cronies, but not her supporters, while Hillary attacked Trump's supporters, but not the cronies at the Republican Party

Fuck off, nigger. All faggots will die on day of the rope.

Then get triggered when that never happens, fool.

I love the implication that these videos are for adults first.

unless you have a subversive class of political fellow-travelers who say the right things and do the right things to keep inside the overton window, there will be nothing to stop it closing in. racist frog maymays and shitposting cant beat the (((MSM))) without also having people to sound reasonable on (((msm))) while pushing a more nationalist agenda.

Atlas Shrugged