JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on 4chan bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

nigguh please

I see you were inspired by my earlier posts. Post more.

Taylor Swift?
IT CAN'T BE

I get looked at by 3DPD niggers all the time
I don't understand why

more of the first webm

op just abandoned like the faggot he is

BATTLE!!!!!!!!

yeah, didn't know 3DPD can wink heh

All white men should be castrated and locked into sissy cages

You should be castrated. I would take a baseball bat and swing your balls until the ballsack explodes, then I would shoot you between your eyes with shotgun.

Are you black?

is that even necessary? don't they do that on their own already?

No. I've tried to find a surgeon who will perform cosmetic castration but no luck so far.

I know this is bait. But I'm Asian and I get more women at work here in England. Black men are Jamaican /grime.wannabes. Some with bmw3 series on credit etc. Also big dicks is a meme.

Black men are jealous as fuck of everyone