Brit/pol/ 1074 - Mummy posters are worse than bronies

FRESH SCRUTON

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07ldrbk

JEREMY CORBYN WILL BE ON THE BALLOT

twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/752937377849573376

PURPLE SURGE: Furious Tory members defect to UKIP in protest at Theresa May's victory

express.co.uk/news/uk/688561/Ukip-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-politics-Tory-leadership

Theresa May Minces Words Over Free Movement And Sharia Law

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/may-brexit-free-movement-sharia-law/

Will there be a snap general election in the UK?

express.co.uk/news/politics/688600/snap-general-election-UK-will-there-be-early-public-vote-Prime-Minister-Theresa-May

Corbyn pulls out of Unite speech to attend emergency meeting on Labour leadership

express.co.uk/news/politics/688655/Corbyn-pulls-out-Unite-speech-attend-emergency-meeting-Labour-leadership

Mr Corbyn had been expected to address a Unite conference in Brighton at 3pm, however a spokesman for the union announced he would now not be speaking.

‘Remain’ Campaigner Bianca Jagger Tweets Neo-Nazi Link In Support Of Labour’s Embattled Jeremy Corbyn

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/12/human-rights-remain-campaigner-bianca-jagger-tweets-neo-nazi-link-support-labours-embattled-jeremy-corbyn/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36777582
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230910/Dangerous-racist-inspired-Jihadi-John-tried-behead-Sikh-dentist-Tesco-revenge-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-jailed-life.html
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
youtube.com/watch?v=u5BmpQSzU1g
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36791485
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotterdam_Blitz
archive.is/LRe05
8ch.net/polarchive/res/1257.html#1257
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
archive.is/cdtkr
royalholloway.ac.uk/students/study/graduation/summer-graduation/video/thursday-4-30pm.aspx
pastebin.com/zWYrYc4q
thestar.co.uk/news/babies-of-the-rotherham-child-abuse-girls-1-6813851
halfords.com/cycling/bikes/hybrid-bikes/carrera-subway-2-hybrid-bike-2015
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/11/theresa-may-brexit-nightmare-haunt-new-prime-minister-death-by-europe
mobile.twitter.com/DanJukes17/status/753542373309833216
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-secretary-david-davis-we-will-quit-the-eu-in-december-2018-a3295716.html
poal.me/lgy5jl
archive.is/JsxaG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
archive.is/13u0J
poal.me/h2nygk
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
poal.me/myffci
twitter.com/JonathanArnott/status/753675369362886658
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/police-raids-germany-net-posts/
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-july-14-2016
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-may-3-2016
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge
express.co.uk/news/politics/689605/Brexit-2018-British-Independence-EU-referendum-brussels-Secretary-David-Davis
express.co.uk/news/world/689086/Donald-Tusk-European-Union-referendum-Brexit-EU
express.co.uk/news/world/689630/Germany-reveals-it-has-received-HIGHEST-EVER-number-of-migrants
reason.com/archives/1999/0
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03pcjdn/jamie-private-school-girl-episode-5
ukip.org/merkel_admits_that_inviting_migrants_has_brought_terrorists_to_europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for mummy

1st for mummycucks hanging

1st for jungle breakcore

First for Le Pen

BBC reported on a black guy calling out BLM but then got a Jew to try and debunk a couple of his points (which he doesn't) in an attempt to make BLM look like a credible dindu nuffin group. Well done, BBC, you did it again.

FUCKINUOY SEILLUB SEVLG KILL YOURSE )UOY( A TEG NEVE T'NOD

Should I join UKIP? Is it worth the £30 fee for a year just to show a massive gain for UKIP in response to feminist cunt flaps being given the seat?

nth Yardie Imperium

MUMMY

Really late discovering the article but this lad has all the credentials to be a brit/pol/ shitposter. What a fucking nutter, does anyone know the back story or know who Zack Davies is? I've never seen this discussed here.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230910/Dangerous-racist-inspired-Jihadi-John-tried-behead-Sikh-dentist-Tesco-revenge-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-jailed-life.html

>mfw two flatmates probably left because of brexit

SOON

He posted on cuckchan this BWC meme and made some paki girl post with a sign saying "I love BWC" and shit lmao

Mummy = DEFRA

>THAT OC

This is just sad.

HOLD TIGHT /BRIT/POL/

HAHAHAHA

I SAW IT TOO WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND

IIRC he used to post on 4chon and he was into /fringe/ shit. don't recall him posting in brit/pol/ though

It's just turned eleven here in Mongolia lads so I'm off to bed.

Dubs decide what I dream of xx

Fuck off Replacement for Hotman.

Dream of not weeing the bed this time faggot

He calls it a function like a nerd

Dream of gutting all the nerds lad

Dream of funny meme

Dream of England.

diane abbo

Spiders and maggots crawling out of your pee hole

Dream of becoming the greatest guy in Ulaanbaatar lass

A Moggy speech

You don't dream of anything, your heart just stops functioning.

Oh God he oozes Autism, goes by the name of Rockerz88 apparently. I can't believe i missed this. Is this what a majority of you lads are like IRL?

He's like a living meme.

Reroll

is fatty with us today

>>>/politics/

MUMMY IS ENVIRONMENT SECRETARY

FREE COUNTRY WALKS FOR ALL NEETS

Nigger dick

Andrea Leadsom is new Environment Secretary

Andrea Leadsom, the Conservative leadership candidate who dramatically pulled out of the race, is the new Environment Secretary.

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

JUDAS

He's off the fucking deep end

At least she'll be better than Liz fucking Truss.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5BmpQSzU1g

Well, shit.

DADDY KEEP BUYING ME BEERS AGHHHH

ITS YOUR SPECIAL DAY, HE KEEPS AAYKNG

WEW LAD

Are you a homo, lad?

LADSSS IM GOING TO BE A SMASHED FOR MY CEREMONY

I like this guy tbh.

Lads who got the
GET?

Oh good, I answered my own question

Will she provide protection against outside bullies?

tfw not a dirty frenchman

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36791485
Probably the only good thing that can come out of the Walidom.

You could just say no. Or have a coke. Or drink slowly.

I never attended mine, i think it really hurt my Mummy's feelings.

Mummy posting is so cringe worthy it's making Brit/pol/ unreadable. Isn't it funny that it took off when Brexxit happened and we were flooded by retards from all over the place?

smh tbh

The people actually interested in politics left for some reason, and now we're stuck with the losers who think this is r9k.

I have the word mummy filtered, and even that isn't enough because they constantly misspell it or put apostrophes in, which break the filter.

It's really cringey, really fucking bad. I haven't heard jack all about actual politics in days.

Sounds like poof talk to me m8

/politics/ niggers coming here since brexit

TEACH ME LAD

I think I know where they went but I don't want the fucking Mummyposters to come as well.

Just get a soft drink or something m8, you can have a proper piss-up after.

PRITI INCOMING

Options → Filters → Comment → Add.

inb4 cheekbone lady gets the sack

J didn't want to go but my parents guilt tripped.me

Daddy will look at me disapprovingly if I reject the offer of ale tbj

Did you see how smug and sexy she looked walking to no10, good lord she needs to use my face as a chair

It's fine to be drunk as fuck at your graduation but be sure to drain your bladder before you go in. You might be sitting about for 2 and a half hours.

New cabinet 'very right wing' - says Yvette Cooper

"Labour's Yvette Cooper thinks it looks like a "very right-wing" cabinet so far. She says there's often a "very big gap between the rhetoric and the reality with Theresa May" and says that's what we are seeing.

"On the Labour leadership turmoil, she says the party needs a "single unity candidate" and there needs to be a process to choose one.

"She says the party leader Jeremy Corbyn is not able to pull together a strong team "to take on the Tories" and if there is to be a new leader, they need to be able to unite a strong team. She does not want an "artificial battle" between Labour rivals Owen Smith and Angela Eagle."

Seriously, what the fuck do these people see as right wing? Jesus.

She's like a goblin.

WEW, LAD

Not if you're mature enough to point out you'll fuck up "your special day" if you fall over or summat.

Like a sexy brown goblin who needs to gobble on my dick and balls

Where did you say that you were graduating from? I could get you a pint if you're near.

MUSLIMS DO NOT HATE JEWS. JEWS DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS

They're allies. Historical text and art shows this. They CONSTANTLY try to use each other to destroy white nations. This isn't a new trick.

Lad they want to fuck little boys.

Royal Holloway lad

Fug :Ddd

I live no where near you, shame, you had a good three years?

everyone who disagrees with them

isnt*

i keep making spelling mistakes reeeeeeee

I don't really understand why I'm supposed to feel bad about Dresden. It was the Germans who first started carpet bombing cities, hell it was what they did to Rotterdam that caused the British government to change their policy to begin with: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotterdam_Blitz

The "islam is anti-degeneracy because it hates fags" when islame is full of faggots meme needs to die.

islam is perhaps the most degenerate religion [cult] there is.

Maybe tied with kikedom.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

But she's probably shorter than your legs.

Just ate 3 steak and gray pies lad.

Just like your dad.

May confirmed retarded.

Fat bastard.

I don't get it.

I admit I blog post once in a while but I also consider Brit/pol/ a place to discuss society not just politics.

A woman in charge of Justice Secretary. Prepare for a distinct lack of Justice towards minorities and women and a huge amount of Justice towards mean whitey, lads.

A common phenomenon among abuse victims.

But the vast majority of people here do neither.

I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is a whole thread just being Mummy posting, it's terrible. It's okay once in a while but fucking hell, it's gotten out of control.

Your da sells avon.

how big were they?

Under 8 stone tbh, the pies come to around 1500 calories, I'm still 1000 calories under the recommended amount. This will probably be all I eat today.

L-lad what are you on about?

LAD?

Not big tbh, they are 500 calories each.

If it was a decent meme I wouldn't mind but it's cringe worthy. It sounds like the shit Holla Forums does.

MALTESER MAN IS COMMUNITIES SECRETARY

She's choosing to remove her stupidity for us.

Congratulations lad, I'm going into my 3rd year at Royal Holloway after this summer. I sure hope you're part of the Women of Colour Feminist Society.

ttpw are you still doing the tranny thing or did you change your mind yet? did you get surgery yet? how are things going with that?

Lads there was some blm march near where I live today near Manchester.
I don't have any pics but I could hear it just loud music & random babble on a mic & pa system.

I'm just wondering of any other anons have heard anything local today ?

Priti Patel as international development

I'd develop her internationals tbh.

*if

Come on now lad, you know racemixing is haram

MY GOCK

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

She's already been BLEACHED

I know, but I'm also desperate lad. I'd probably settle for some sweet Patel if it came my way tbh.

I wouldn't kick it out of bed tbh.

Need links for all the muslim child rapes that have happened over here in the UK. Small political party wants to blow it up.

Please deliver Holla Forums.

HI Buckby

fag

Doesn't google and wikipedia provide enough? It's all public knowledge the public just doesn't care.

Was the French Revolution an organic outgrowth of justified complaints against the nobility? Or was it engineered by (((((moneyed interests))))) as I've seen lots of people on Holla Forums claim? Or are elements of both true?

Police launch kidnap probe after man grabs teenage girl in underpass | Crime | News | London Evening Standard
Oxford sex grooming ring: 'Police don't have time to keep girls safe' -
Telegraph
28 men arrested in Keighley grooming gang probe (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)
Ten charged in Rochdale child grooming investigation -
Telegraph
Bristol sex gangs jailed for grooming girls - BBC News
Telford gang is jailed for sexually abusing girls « Shropshire Star
Child Sexual Exploitation: We force West Midlands Police to release secret report which confirms 'significant similarities' with Rotherham scandal - Birmingham Mail
High Wycombe grooming case: Girl 'repeatedly raped by group' - BBC News
Colindale brothers Mohammad Imran Shabbir, 34, a former Metropolitan Police staff member, and Muhammad Farhan Shabbir, were convicted of the sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl at Harrow Crown Court - Get West London
Three men charged over 'sexual exploitation' after police probe - Manchester Evening News

Child trafficking trial set for Stevenage trio - News - The Comet
Five men from Burton convicted of child exploitation | Derby Telegraph
Four men convicted of sexually abusing schoolgirl (From Bucks Free Press)
Twelve in court over Leeds child sex probe - Yorkshire Evening Post
Nine men jailed for grooming girls as young as 13 - ITV News
Police 'hid' abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to Charlene Downes murder | Daily Mail Online
Sex gang guilty of grooming network (From Lancashire Telegraph)
Teen girls in ‘grooming’ case abused in Nelson and Colne by sex gang - Pendle Today
Asian Grooming gang held girl captive and repeatedly raped her | Daily Bale
Child prostitute ring ‘groomed and then raped vulnerable girls’ | Crime | News | London Evening Standard
Nine men from Derby are jailed for grooming up to 100 for sex | Daily Mail Online
Peterborough sex gang's 'sophisticated' grooming tactics - BBC News
'Five men trafficked 13-year-old runaway so they could abuse her' | Daily Mail Online
Eleventh Bristol man accused of child sexual exploitation | Bristol Post
10 men accused of exploiting girls | UK | News | Daily Express
Report reveals how Bolton taxi drivers were investigated for grooming and child sex offences (From The Bolton News)
Three Middlesbrough men jailed for grooming underage girls for sex (From The Northern Echo) Aylesbury child sex abuse trial: Six men found guilty - BBC News

Didn't want to offend Ginnie

Ooops links didnt work Ill try again.

archive.is/LRe05

8ch.net/polarchive/res/1257.html#1257

VLC is shit, use mpv nigger

this

every single revolution ever without a single exception was engineered by moneyed interests

doesnt mean that the people doing the actual revolution do not have legitimate grievances or that there is no genuine feeling there but there are always people in the background profitiing in some way

Thanks lads.

fuck off, theres no links there

Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

ROTHERHAM 1400

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.

archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

It's going good lad, all things considered. I'd have liked to have got things started earlier but there's no changing that now, and I'm very lucky to have the support of my whole family.

That sounds very immoral, lad.

DEGENERATE FAGGOTS

Lad last time I posted them it worked but this time something fucked up I don't know tbh

Thanks for the better links though lads.

So what were the ethnicities of the police helping the groomers?

it's a good pasta lad. Also good job to whoever posted the unsorted links

NO
THANK
YOU

G
C
H
Q

I'm scared lads

Smell her hair, lad.

Your welcome lads, have some rare OC.

getting a lot of server took too longs and dnsbls bypasses tbh.

Where are you graduating from?

archive.is/cdtkr

bad news lads

Hail wotan and Loki the luggage god tbh lads.

I don't think the mayor can overrule the president's statement that brexit changes nothing.

No.

ugh

It's happened before (blunkett) and it can happen again

How many chinks are there?

Have you taken the Barth + Bread pill yet?

Is it true that Adam Wallace used to be a trap before he got in to esoteric philosophy instead?

I'm so sick of seeing that shit-eyed mongoloid.

what's wrong with Barth's eyes and how is he a mongoloid?

He is THE Esoteric Trap.

Royal Holloway, part of UCL. He's either doing Geography or Earth Sciences.
royalholloway.ac.uk/students/study/graduation/summer-graduation/video/thursday-4-30pm.aspx

yes

someone here will post the pictures shortly

thanks weirdo

3…2…1….

There's more than enough

What the fuck you freak

ttpw is a better degenenerate.

Don't spill your spaghetti, lad.

Christ, he looks like Sean Bean in drag.

That's really fucking disturbing…

Why is the (((alt-right))) filled with faggots?

Why isn't (((Raab))) in the cabinet?

Tidied my rooms, lad. Fucking exhausting and painful tbh.

wew lads, It was spot on.
=BASED BARTH

also this may come in handy all the links in there aswell pastebin.com/zWYrYc4q

Ask ttpw

Shame TTPW isn't a virgin tbh, used goods tbh.

Be honest lads, you'd give it a go.

All I ment by that is ttpw will get hanged first.

Because most of them are just subversives who are trying desperately to liberalize the growing tide of right wing support.

Hello yank.

no I would not, he's an ugly old faggot and I'm not gay.

Based Barth lads.

Lad I'd sooner fuck AIDs-ridden negresses in the African savannah than touch that thing.

Doesn't matter the point stands and to counter it we'll have tou use liberal amounts of gas.

You are by far the worst poster in these threads.

give me 1 reason.

I've never read this link before pretty fucked up tbh all of them should have had abortions imo. thestar.co.uk/news/babies-of-the-rotherham-child-abuse-girls-1-6813851

sounds about right tbh

You keep mentioning Barth as if we give a fuck about that retard or this stupid forced fucking meme.

You should learn to take the Bread pill m8. I can see through your posts the rustling of your jimmies.

filtered

Lad go get some pozz loads

Don't even know who that guy is tbh

You've not nescessarily been to the same uni, you've essentially just doxxed yourself though.

I said yfw not mfw lad.

Seriously fucking kill yourself you mentally ill faggot

Has ttpw become a dick sucking expert yet?

Is that Jeff Hardy

Whats the best place to purchase a bicycle and helmet in the UK lads? I want to get /fit/ this summer so I'm going to cycle around for a couple of hours a day.

It's a man with as many names as he takes scoops and spends hours working arms

Why's ttpw doxing fellow Brit/Polacks. The fucking grass.

4 SCOOPS CMON

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

If you want cycling gear to get /fit/ try enhancedathlete

Budget ?

He wants to suck some student dick so he's just putting out the message

Because he's a cunt who believes turning his dick inside out will make him happy when nothing can cure his mental illness.

As little as possible. I just want a set of wheels I meddle and a helmet so I don't smash my noggin in.

Who /LiveInAChavyStreet/ here?

Police knocked the door earlier asking if I saw anyone steal the mobility scooter from across the street.

Testosterone Injections might help him tbh.

It will but the faggot "WANTS TO BE HIMSELF".

well its hard to say my bike cost £350 brand new from halfords. Maybe look at local shops in your area for second-hand/refurbished I know one near me that refurbs bikes pretty good then sells them on for around £70 to £150 depending on the brand.

Heres mine halfords.com/cycling/bikes/hybrid-bikes/carrera-subway-2-hybrid-bike-2015 I think some halford do second-hands bikes aswell you can have them delivered to you aswell but you will have to assemble it or take it to some local to do it for you if you can't do it.

Why does he post here with a trip anyway?

*Halfords do second hand

my spelling is terrible today.

Here's a crazy idea - part of his insanity is being an attention whore.

It's funny how he says he wants kids, yet he has destroyed his only chance of having them by taking female hormones, his balls won't be able to produce sperm anymore, sad tbh.

He's a faggot.

they all want attention

Has anyone noticed fewer chavs on the streets than 10 years ago?

Have a look in your local Cash Converters, I've seen bikes dirt cheap in there.

More nigs and pakis though.

I don't get out much so hard to tell. Some of them have turned into those faggots that wear skinny jeans and have man bags though.

regrettable but true

Most of the chavs have now become pot-head skateboarders and shit. They're still scum.

If I were to buy from cash converters I'd take it to a bike tech to have a look at it before doing anything with it just to make sure its in good condition.

A decade ago wasn't the chav the sworn enemy of the skater?

OMG, is that seriously him?

It's hard to believe…

What's going on? What happened to him/her?

that's not him, just someone with a resemblance

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/11/theresa-may-brexit-nightmare-haunt-new-prime-minister-death-by-europe

Patriotic Tory voters really are the most gullible people in Britain.

It's him, he used to be a degenerate tranny. He might still crossdress.

This just confirms the special hatred I've always had for tories

Cameron shared a hatred for the Tories.

mobile.twitter.com/DanJukes17/status/753542373309833216

JUST

Tories have never been truly right wing lad, that's a lefty meme. I'm sure there are a few genuine patriots in the party, but they've never had power

Raheem retweeted Coburns endorsement too.

QT SPOTTED

Can't wait for are Nige to write another book without the shackles .

That doesn't mean that Cameron didn't actually despise the party.

Where?

Why does politics attract odd looking people?

That afro in the suit in the background.

He'll be leader of UKIP in 20 years time lad.

Also worth noting that Dan Jukes quit UKIP over the Evans thing.

So he was TenantSuperman

Lads his facebook page picture is dangerously close to a smug Pepe.

Despite attempting to immitate memes, he's still unmemeable

People generally look odd when they're middle aged, regularly dine on expensive food and live a sedentary lifestyle.

ripe meme material

Who thought mixing African with Jew was a good idea?

literally le happy merchant tier

What's wrong with that lad, you're not a bigot are you!?!?

Didn't realise he's king of the manlets.

Afternoon lads, update me on what's been happening real quick?

Memes always find a way lads, don't worry.

Shieeeeeeeet fam

Someone shoop him to have exaggerated nog features :^)

Devilish.

Since he's mixed you could kike his nose up a bit too.

standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-secretary-david-davis-we-will-quit-the-eu-in-december-2018-a3295716.html

Brexit Secretary David Davis says UK 'will quit the EU in December 2018'

have some shitty OC lad

Does that mean the UK actualy leaving or invoking Article 50?

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM

It's not just that, look at any picture of any political party's youth wing

Space and time being linked is nonsense tbh

Thanks lad, much appreciated, shitty OC is some of the best OC.

Do you draw these from hand or is there some Photoshop fuckery afoot?

Isn't Farage only 5'7" himself?

that's why he's the king

5'8"

Pencil tool and paint bucket tbh. Just make a new empty layer over the top of the original image then delete it when you're done scribbling.

Thanks lad, now I can see how tall I would be in the presence of various politicians and celebrities tbh

Thanks lad.

>tfw manlet

brit/pol/ required viewing:
Please add your suggestions.

Blacked.com greatest moments

Why do you lads seriously think of Einstein's theory of space time?

IMPORANTANT POLL

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

poal.me/lgy5jl

Lad…
also a Bridge too Far

Gallipoli and Breaker Morant

Enter the Bullydome

That's all I've got.

That girl looks like she's been beheaded lol

She's just dead inside tbh

Actually, any of you lads ever seen a film called Kes?

Excalibur

yes, depressing tbh

Why Beauty Matters

archive.is/JsxaG

WE WUZ APOSTLES N SHEEEEEEEEET

She's more alive than ever with dat juicy BBC in her fam

Oh for fuck sake we're talking about Jews before the Arabs invaded and raped everyone's shit up in the ME. They would have been what today we would classify as "white"

Na she still looks dead fam

Allied command receives intel more then a million civilians are fleeing to Dresden from Russian advancements. Allies decide to bomb the city, for 4 days and to turn it into complete rubble. They like to state the church was avoided, it burned to the ground with plenty of sick in it.

You were offered full autonomy peace within the Reich 3 times, even a high positioned member of parlaiment paradropped in your country to negotiate peace who was locked up for life. You were influenced by jews and are now ruled by jews. Stay cucked.

You could recognize the mistake your ancestors made. I don't give a fuck about British colonization history or whatever bullshit the british have done. When you state things i see no issue with Dresden your here to DC and most likely not even a Brit but a disgusting Jew. Any based brit would spit on churchill for what he choose to do.

He declared the Germans war, wouldn't even come to sensible reason, yet Russia who invaded Poland as well was not declared war. Fucking illogical conniving cunts who wanted communism to come to Europe. They wanted the future we live in.

Looks good, where can I watch this? Not getting it on my torrent sites.

brit/pol/ required viewing (v2):

Any more? I'll whip up an image later.

Master and Commander.

You're right we didn't bomb them enough

Kenneth Clarke's Civilisation

Guns of Navarone?

Stop taking the bait.

Don't post that lad I'm on no fap!

A man for all seasons

Never say that mate, the fags that post that shit are only gonna get encouraged by your abstinence.

k

Hello yank.

>Kiniro Mosaic for the weebs
A few things off the top of my head.

the apostles were black lad

Daily reminder the country went downhill when Parliament was made sovereign in it's own right.

Benevolent absolute Monarchy or direct democracy are the only acceptable Governance apparatus.

I beg to differ.

brit/pol/ required viewing (v3):

Thanks for the suggestions guys, also added a few more of my own.

I'm trying to keep it as much about Britain or the empire as possible, so I don't feel right including even LotR.

I've created a Scouse Jew.

correction it's Clark without an e

my very own trips of truth, noice

topkek

you don't mean this one do you because that was me and I'd never attack a sikh

wtf is a mummy poster? do british people have agency? why are british people getting cucked to oblivion and not care? why are british people so fucking weird?

brit/pol/ required viewing (v4):

Ok, I'm off to make this in to a pic now.

why? I have seen Zulu.

Good stuff

M8.

Nearly all of Liverpool's MP's are Jewish

Rip in peace George Washington.

Double M8.

No it was an actual naked paki girl with a sign fam

fyi

eww.

IQ =/= intelligence

P L O N K E R

What did he mean by this?

IQ = reasoning ability

People with low IQ's make stupid decisions. How many whites try to go for a cop's gun in america vs blacks? Guess the reason why the black single motherhood rate is 55% while the white single motherhood rate is 25%? If you make stupid decisions then you are stupid.

Not yet Mr Hitlerdubs, but my Dad's been having me nick petrol from cars that stop on the estate so I'm practising on the siphon.

i tried

Choke on your Bratwurst you Jerrycuck worm, no surrender.

Hate to break it to you lad but the Chinese represented on that map make stupid as shit decisions all the time bro

Your family sounds scummy if that's true.

Based. Just don't lop your cumberland sausage off tbh

The Man Who Would Be King is a legendary film tbh

Hmu I make u feel like a real womang for a nite ;)

Hess was disgruntled about being sidelined within the Nazi party so he flew to meet with some minor Scottish laird and was rightly imprisoned for his role in forming a militaristic dictatorship that plunged the world into one of the most horrific wars Man has ever known.

If for example, 5% of the Chinese population has an IQ of 90 then the higher the Chinese population the more low IQ Chinese there will be.

Isn't that just stating the obvious

Averages don't change depending on the volume of what you're counting and orientals are deftly incompetent across the board. Either the results are skewed or IQ is bullshit

why is everyone here so up sharpe's asshole?

FUCK OFF SIMMERSON

Did anyone have this book when you were a kid

He lost a few inches in the airplane crash.

That’s about the best excuse there is for being short, tbh.

The obvious which seemed to be lost on 1dec9a

Source.

The average is 105, that means there are people on their side of 105, with numbers growing lower on each side of the IQ scale the further away from the average you go. The more people there are, the more people with IQs both higher and low there will be, not as a percentage but in actual numbers.

Who would you trust with the keys to your house more, a Chinese man or a nigger straight from Africa.

Just because your people have a low IQ doesn't mean IQ tests are bullshit.

No lad, wish I did mind.

I'm thinking a combination between and will be just about perfect

You missed out "The Longest Day" and "Where Eagles Dare", lad.

Look at their poor buildings, low standards of living, the fact that they lived in the middle ages until very recently.

They didn't even think to fashion a gun with all that gun powder lying around lmao

Civilisation is the source you fucking mong

You've just proven yourself why you're wrong but you're acting as though it is a proof you are right you arrogant little dickhead.

5% of 100 is 5

5% of 1000 is 50

5% of 10000 is 500

PROPORTION DOES NOT CHANGE WITH VOLUME

It is called eccentricity and it is what makes us great, you grubby foreigner.

Were you the TOR cannibal all along, lad?

Hope the Bangladeshi's that prepared that washed their hands.

but you have the intelligent population also growing proportionately to balance them out. Also is it such a bad thing that some % of the population are low intelligence. Someone has to do the menial work.

Looks civic, lad.

I had shitty pizza.

The state of that naan bread

fs lad hope that was included for free

Again I said raw numbers, not proportion. Read before posting.

I suppose that just pops up out of nowhere then? Nothing to do with IQ whatsoever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

And i suppose the niggers of Africa have a longer list than this, right?

No need to get so salty, I have enough stored up from Bernie selling out and Brexit to last me till next winter.

This nigga looking like a Ck2 greek portrait lmao

bloody delicious tbh. Rice must have been cheap, it was a bit broken. Also naan was crispy in parts but not bad. One of the bajis was free because I collected myself so ended up with 2 portions.

A few stream sites have it, jewtube has it too but broken up. Occasionally on ITV too.

Start with Rifles.

you rang muh nigguh?

There was literally no point in them fashioning a gun because life was pretty fucking easy. Weather in Sub-Saharan Africa meant that Africans could grow crops all year round and not have to worry about starving in Winter, like the Europeans. Population density in Africa was pretty low as well so many tribes failed to meet other tribes, let alone fight with them. Some Africans did have Empires with pretty decent standards of living, however these Empires were built on slavery. However, for the majority of Africans, life was comfy and so they didn't have to create things to cope with hardship, hence the lack of domesticated animals by Africans or technological advancement etc.

Jesus Christ almighty lad.

THE AVERAGE DOES NOT MOVE DEPENDENT ON FUCKING VOLUME

Listen you fucking mong.

THE

RAW

NUMBERS

DO NOT

EFFECT

AVERAGES

WHICH IS WHAT

YOUR STUPID MAP

MEASURES

You're comparing Ching Chongs and Nig nogs but try comparing us and ching chongs. If their IQ is so much higher why are they so deeply inferior to us in regards to intelligence and invention?

Ignorant baboon.

You get that sometimes where it looks shit but tastes good, as long as you enjoyed it lad I'm not here to bully

Kill me.

By that logic there was no reason for us to fashion a gun either. They weren't peaceful little savages lad they were also fighting pretty constant and brutal fucking battles with anyone that moved.

African "civilisation" never surpassed the bronze age fam

kinda looks like jayden smith from the future

Future PM material right here.

The movies just focused on the battles which by and large are almost a footnote in the books tbh lads

Stop giving your money to a fifth column, lad.

Nah lad, i just tell the license cunts to fuck off while filming them on my phone, scares them away. Just ignore the scary letters they send as well, they can't do shit.

Higher population density, larger battles and actual nation states meant that we felt the need to fashion more efficient ways of killing, lad. Given a few more hundred years, African population would have been large enough for tribes to become dominant and create nation-states resulting in the beginning of technological advancement.

It would have done though, lad. Africans have a lower IQ than us, granted, but you have whole nations in Africa, like Nigeria, of hundreds of millions of people and some are smart enough to become bankers and almost all are disgusted by how niggish American niggers are. Nigs, because of their comfy past, search more for instant pleasure rather than long-term pleasure, hence their love for sex, music, violence etc. This is a result of their lower IQ which means it's harder for them to learn, however they are capable of learning.

Fuckin saved!

500 single mothers/ welfare dependants cost more than 50 single mothers/ welfare dependants.

The numbers are not equalized by the tax payers, dependants cost more.

Guess what? Having a fuckton of low IQ criminals (or low IQ people in general) has a negative affect on your country. Look at the US, take away the shooting stats for Detroit and Chicago and the US has goes from being top five most gun deaths in the world to 50th. That shit costs money which holds a country back.

So yes, more stupid people means weaker economy, less social trust and more expensive socialism, in forms of welfare but also in education, healthcare, pensions, emergency services and criminal justice.

Without the low IQ niggers the US would be even stronger than it is now. Same with the low IQ chinese.

The Man who would be King

I was annoyed at this article, what's good is that this nig basically calls out other nigs for chimping out and supporting BLM. However, they get a back-water Jew "social-scientist" in to "debunk" a couple of claims he makes, which he completely fails to do but normies might believe him.

No lad. The niggers from Africa you are seeing are the ones with the ability and the agency to emigrate and succeed, Just because the average IQ in Africa is 75 doesn't mean that there can't be Africans with an IQ of 120 , those are the ones you see emigrating to the west, the cream of the crop.

Lad, the nigs rushing the west aren't the cream of the crop.

Damn. Can't believe how racist we were just 40 years ago. smh

Why do you think our current system of government is perfect?

You've betrayed your profound ignorance of nip nook ching chong history there lad. But make excuses for the noble savage all you like lad.

I suppose it's the white man's burden to help them along as well? :)

Oh my God lad you really are dense. 50 single mothers paid for by 950 people is no different than 500 single mothers paid for by 9500.

Go back to school and take GCSE mathematics again you profound fucking mong.

Filtered. You're a fucking embarrassment and if you can't understand basic laws of averages then I'm afraid you're quite beyond help.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Mixture of democratic voice, unelected oligarchy and and an unelected monarch. Lends all the benefits of these systems and manages to cancel out the negatives. I recall Cicero expressing this very sentiment.

What this has to do with LOTR is beyond me though tbh

Nah, they're fucked now tbh lad, what we should really do is destroy all nation states, create a force to stop them coming up past the sahara and let nature take its course until we have actual advanced (to an extent) societies there.

Daily reminder that Tolkein was a an NF supporter

I know your posts. You are the mummy-posting Jew-lover.

I remember trying to read it when I was younger. Just remember how boring and slow it was.

This.

What absolute nonsense. Filtered.

I'm the one who wants to look at things objectively instead of just jumping to ridiculous conclusions guided by ideology instead of reality and yes mummy is based tbh

I felt the same about the Hobbit when I read it as a kid. It's much more interesting when you grow up and understand the multiple layers of what he's talking about find beauty in even the simplest things as old men are won't to do tbf

archive.is/13u0J

UK's latest gentle giant dindu nuffin etc etc

Off for a poo lads

Yeah, because that's what I said. You fucking twat.

Some of them, I'm sure are good people.

I've met a few who've been better than the 3rd generation Jamaican niggers who we have to deal with.

Nope, the more dependants you have the more money you have to pay, true, but it also means you have to employ more people and you end up with children that are not going to do well in life, its a generation problem that you can't solve by saying "oh, the same ratio of people will pay for it"

50 single mothers can only create so many fucked up kids, the number is increased far more than ten times when the number goes to 500. Single mothers generally have more than one bastard kid. Then theres all the other issues described previously to contend with.

I'm already in your head fam. Can't filter being triggered =^)

Why do you lads always filter people who disagree with you?

Nope
cuck detected.

>Well, well,—you and I can do nothing about it. And that [should] be a measure of the amount of guilt that can justly be assumed to attach to any member of a country who is not a member of its actual Government. Well the first War of the Machines seems to be drawing to its final inconclusive chapter—leaving, alas, everyone the poorer, many bereaved or maimed and millions dead, and only one thing triumphant: the Machines.

Seems you cunts forget this on a threadly basis

They admire the Owen Jones twitter blocking style.

Because retards tbh

Sounds like the dindu was mental from smoking too much skunk. Maybe morality man was right

He isn't from here lad, his post history includes gems such as

(to interracial cuck porn no less)

And of course, replying to his own shit tier OC.

Its probably the Barth poster everyone told to leave.

Hitchens was right about everything tbh.

You honestly think Barth can make OC even remotely chuckle worthy?

Requesting 'intermarriage is great' webm

We don't really filter them fam it's just banter tbh but it also signifies the end of an argument which is just going around in circles

Such an argument is usually OK but in a general I remember ones that have lasted multiple threads with the same arguments being used over and over tbh

filtered JOO

No lad, nor do i consider that OC remotely chuckle worthy.

Would suck a fart out of her arse tbh lads.

He seems to have left days ago fam, or maybe he just pretends to be a mong who doesn't understand laws of averages

Filtered.

I thought I was the new one?

I thought you filtered me lad, why did you lie?

Are you that upset?

Lad your clearly barth poster, or certainly autistic enough to be him.

I used to be a popular tripfag called shego lad

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

I blew alittle wind through my nose, thats about it. Still 100x funnier than antyhing he could make lad.

Here we go with another JOO SHILL.

Filtered.

=AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT THE FILTER BULLY AGAIN

OMG! I GOT DOUBLE FILTERED!

irrelevant to the point

=VERY IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/h2nygk
poal.me/h2nygk
poal.me/h2nygk
poal.me/h2nygk

Filtered.

This basically.

Filtered.

Filtered

*Not really, I'm not a pussy**

though i can't spoiler text for some reason REEEEEEEEEE

lmao

Didn't realise yous were so sensitive lmao

Really enjoying this in-depth discussion of British politics, dunno about you lads but I'm loving it.

lol I know they're fucking pathetic.

How are you anyway lad?

Your original assertion implied that tripfags in their entirety are inherently bad, you later contradicted this assertion claiming that at one point there were good tripfags.

this thread is the absolute drizzling shits.

W-we're friends, right?

It all devolved because some fags got triggered that I filtered them

I'm good you know fam. How have you been?

derp

It was just a guide on how to get a tripfag to leave, I didn't make it, but it comes in handy for certain cancerous individuals.

You're one of the cool kids fam, these bullies need to sort it out though

Just watched Why I hate the sixties
feel kind of redpilled

thanks, based lad.

Pretty sure 1dec9a is a Jewish D&C agent tbh.

NO NEED TO GET ON MY FUCKING CASE

same he always pulls the same shit

Fix'd

Everyone who points out my stupidity is LE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

So when are you joining BASED NA?

This was 2500 ish before Sanders screwed his own people over. I'm guessing this is shilling from left/pol/ or reddit over the gloating. Or its jews, though i already said reddit so I'm repeating myself.

Might be the mic article about us

Who is really the Jew? The neet or the Jew who names him a Jew?

C-calm down lad.

Good news lads

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

GREAT WALL OF CALAIS: Britain to build HUGE barrier amid predicted Brexit migrant surge

okay time for a chill pill in the form of a cup of tea

I couldn't have called it tbh.

Noice

BLOW THE TUNNEL

Who's the best candidate for UKIP leader now that Pauls not running?

Good lad.
I'm NEET too you know. Sorry for making fun of you for getting up late.

POOR LAD. TAKE IT OUT ON THE BULLIES, NOT TRUMP

I don't know.

I probably might not even vote myself.

Why don't you sort your life out faggot?

Got any nudes?

Can neets use a codeword in their posts so I can autofilter them?

Thanks in advance.

It's called 'mummy'.

I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF Holla Forums THAN YOU LADS DON'T

What's the point in that?

From now on we'll suggest in every post that white people actually have some part to play in what is going on and aren't innocent little lambs being attacked by DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Then you can have a little cry and filter right away! :)

Because I don't really like any of the candidates, and other than Evans, none of them are worth going out of my way to block.

I've met both Woolfe and Arnott, and they both seem ok, and they're the only two official runners AFAIK.

No, Amy is quite moral tbh.

You are in a bully free zone, lad.

DEPLOY MINES IN THE CHANNEL

WHO /BULLY/ HERE?

You're were doing Gods work lad.

Hope you bullied a few fatties along the way too.

I was a bully who bullied a girly boy tbh. But you're a disgrace lad

it's alright matey no harm done suppose its like trying to shame me into throwing off my neet ways

The kids with anger management problems we're always hilarious to bully.
Mostly just bullied the wimps tho tbh. The classic

I bullied some kid who was in a weird sect of Christianity that I for some reason objected to. He ended up leaving the school, not sure if it was my fault.

I don't feel good about it but boys will be boys.

What is Sanders' problem?

He promises a political revolution against the corrupt political system, establishment and 1% and then rather than letting the movement outlive this election cycle endorses Hillary because he lost.

Looks like yank politics is as ridiculous as our own.

What is that lad?
that Jim jew is going to ban Holla Forums ?
tell me.

You can be a NEET if you want lad, you're a good lad after all.

spoiler that filth please.

there was this really thick kid in my school and people started calling him 'shrivvel' cuz apparently he had a tiny cock or something and you'd curl up your little finger to him and he'd go fucking mental, one time I did it he literally pounced on me and started strangling me as I was laughing my head off in a room full of people

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD I had forgotten.

It is one of my favorite parts of the Brit/pol/ week.

It's such irony too, as Trump is anti-establishment like he is, and they agree on some economic issues and foreign policy, yet he endorses Hillary who is exactly the establishment he has been fighting against. Fucking hell.

y-you too

FUCK OFF CHAD NOBODY CARES YOUR MUMMY DOSEN'T LOVE YOU!

Why do they push the "IF YO BULLY A GAY YOU MUST BE GAY" shit?

Because hes jewish.

POAL OF GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SIGNIFICANCE
poal.me/myffci

You're lucky you didn't bully, me, lad. I beat up two of my bullies and the last one surrendered before I even landed a punch. smh. Bullies are all talk tbh.

fixd

Bullies will try to fix it so it doesn't count if pro-bully win tbh.

What am I going to do with myself now QT isn't on.

Lads, we need to work on a project.

Brit/pol/ podcast (no Adam allowed)

what did you fix?

Get in touch with Virginia, lad.

You're right lad. But I was good at bullying, I never picked the wrong target.

I'm getting better lad today I shouted at two sheboons for swearing in front of my kids

wew

Her veil was pierced a long time ago lad.

smh. SMH. This is why we anti-bullies have to stick together.

Not all of us are failures at life lad. Not to mention PMOK is like 70 :^)

Good idea.

I shall see if she want's in.

Lad, we don't bully Ginnie here.

here's a clue.

I know, lad. I still love her. Smh. Whenever I say that I always get tears in my eyes. she's so beautiful

I know lad it's *the highlight of my social life*

Was really looking forward to it.

but gays are disgusting. He had first-hand experience with that but then society gave him the easy way out

Oooooo I see it. Nice fix lad

I know lad, its only bants I have her added on steam

Why did you edit the pic, lad+

The British TRS podcast was shit tbqh. It had a stuttering Slav and some fag who was apparently too gay for NA

No wonder everyone is so cucked and mentally ill these days. Stefan Molyneux is right tbh.

That's an oxymoron lad.

Lad the ones who turn out to be gays are the ones who are overly against it, the ones who constantly talk about hating gays. The ones too straight to be straight you know?

I know.

You can see how that works right?

?????????

acting

Lad, get involved in the Brit/pol/ podcast and you can work on a project with her.

It is really spicy. My favorite part is grabbing dank screen shots of the audience.

Oh well, it starts again in September.

"GOD I FUCKING HATE THOSE FAGGOTS DON'T YOU?" The ones overly expressive about their opinion on gays usually turn out to be gay.

After listening to that podcast once I simply couldn't listen to it again.

But everyone hates gays lad. Even gays, that's why

He's a socialist so endorsing Trump would be just as cynical and unprincipled.

But why say he was going to change the political system by waging a doomed and costly campaign to create a new movement within the Democrat party and then give up all the issues you were forcing on the party’s agenda by endorsing Clinton?

Now when they choose the next Democrat nominee they don't even have to mention him.

i know you know

It's that it's full of good boiz who will no longer allow bullies to bully freely

FUCK OFF SHITCUNT. YOU CAN SUCKLE MY BALLSACK YOU FAT WANKSTAIN

Tell her about the Brit/pol/ podcast next time she comes online, tell her it will be 100% bully free.

I didn't edit it lad.

I only listen to Merchant Minute tbqh.

I have a feeling a mate of mine is a bender. He talks about his deep hatred of gays and how muh Rockwell would rather have niggers and everytime he come to the pub he tells us the details of his latest flirt or interaction with females tbh

BETTER A WANKSTAIN THAN A WANSTEIN

I showed him there lads

Well does he mention it out of nowhere in conversation, if hes constantly bringing it up randomly in convesation to tell you how much he hates gays. Probably is a bumboy.

Is it on a youtube channel?

I don't really talk to her lad, it was when I tried to get a weekly gaming night on brit/pol/ going, the only game everyone had was civ 5

Yep. He's a flamer.

I know a closeted gay. He actually contracted HIV as well, poor lad. That’s what you get for being a degenerate though.

kek

Hol up

Yeah fam. Mostly it's just talking about girls in a way that makes it seem like he's trying to prove something. Spooky tbh

Bender confirmed lad, call him out on it and see his reaction.

BUT WE WUZ KANGZ

My sides lad.

It takes a fair bit of bravery to be an American cop tbh lads. Much more than it does over here.

It is still being conceptualized atm. Looking for input.

Ginnie is a pretty competent journalist so it will be good to have her on board. Plus her liverpudlian accent is stern but qt.

Therefore I'm a nigger

He told us he'd stab someone if they accused him of being gay fam, too afraid tbh he is a big lad tbf

twitter.com/JonathanArnott/status/753675369362886658
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fucking hell

I doubt she'd be up for it tbh, I've asked her about making videos on twitter and she was dead set against it

Jorvik supremacist has his head on straight and I play games on steam with him sometimes, want me to put you in contact? unless hes already here not using his trip that it

How would Mosley have faired if the war hadn't broken out?

Being a poof is neither here nor there.

What is unacceptable is the political movement that comes with it that degenerates into indoctrination of impressionable children to believe that it is right or normal. And of course, the destruction of the sacred bond between a male and female that is marriage and the nuclear family.

Thank god we don't have that many guns here

Smoked.

It's like

Nah, lets just wait for something important to happen like the Junior doctors shitting the bed again.

Equally as badly.

I read that right to left

Lad there's not saving you now

He still would have been interned then?

I could be wrong, but I doubt his support would have broken much more ground than it did. He just didn't have enough clout to swing a single parliamentary seat at what should have been the height of fascist sympathies in Europe.

Assuming we stayed out of the war and quietly maintained our empire, the idea of abandoning it for a European state like Mosley proposed wouldn't have gone down so well.

I can see the BUF being essentially banned even without the war.

Best movie tbh

His movement had already peaked

Problem was the violence (initiated by leftists) gave him a bad image, also the economic situation was improving
The BNP under Griffin was actually significantly more successful electorally than Mosley

I said it is neither here nor there. I find it disgusting, but if it's what they want to do in their AIDS shacks, then let them. A couple less people to worry about.

Who's porky?

Read it wrong lad, sorry. But go back to what we did decades go, make it a criminal offence, shameful and they won't be around in the public eye.

The Public Order Act 1936 stopped their paramilitary organising and uniforms

AIDS kills you inevitably, you can get meds to prevent HIV advancing into AIDS however.

It nearly caught me out tbh.

FRESH GINNIE

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/police-raids-germany-net-posts/

At least Arnott, God love him, is actually standing for leader.

Nuttall is a big cowardly fuckboi

lol what, it was just a uniform

The NHS is a ticking time bomb anyway lad, the political correctness of treating AIDS spreaders won't last long when it crumbles to the ground.

Lad are you telling me you would stand for leader after seeing the toll it took on Farage's family, the constant attempts on his life. It's a shame Nuttall won't stand but don't say hes a fuckboi, its entirely understandable why he didn't stand for leader.

HALE IS A FUCKING COALBURNER WHORE

DEATH TO ALL GINNIEPOSTERS

smh lad

Ginne, you aren't going to stop the ginnieposters that way.

Nige carried that burden for years. Nuttall couldn't even take the weight from his shoulders.

Just seen grown adults walking around in the road staring at their phones because they're trying to catch living jap drawings.

Are we living in some kind of Brave New World?

What's wrong with bronies?

so what? I just got here lads

I'm not that jew-nigger mongrel whore.

REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED

Is that the best you can do you spastic fucknugget. a piss poor attempt at a jew joke? i have had farts with more originality than that spineless bully-victim.

Before the fred ends lads I just want to say that I love you all dearly tbh

Even the ones who bully me tbh

And see what happened to Nigel, spent years away from his family, the stain is immense on his life and family,. How can you not understand someone not wanting that for their family?

Is there a Brit/pol/ steam group?

This.

My kids watch that show, it isn't remotely sexual or suggestive and you need to stop

stop being a fucking manchild and get your life together

Drugs, check
Promiscuity, check
Electronic distractions, check

Almost there lad.

We're living in a 1984/Brave New World mashup.

Yes but its ded.

"Official Britpol Group"

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-virginia-hale-july-14-2016

Fresh Ginnie audio

My 12 year old sister asked me to go catch pokemon with her probably the most time in one go I've spent with her this week

Sounds like commonfilth

Don't get into politics if you're a cuck?

There's literally no point in Nuttall being in the party now.

SMH TBH

steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige

Are there any half decent secure group chat options?

this

I love her Scouse accent tbqh

Noice

There used to be an irc but it got its shit fucked

Commonfilth should kill himself tbqh

She manages to make the Scouse accent sound nice.

He probably is, every fucking video he makes is about gays, no other degeneracy.

Around the World in 80 Days (TV)

why even live lads

You have now made his next episode soley devoted to a rant against us.

Well done

Cheers lad

Nope. I just use skype

Thats what I thought.

Me to.

I think she was a bit nervous during this interview for some reason. Cute tbh.

He bullied Brit/pol/ in one of his videos, so yes.

Palin didn't lord it over the natives lad.

He's just a rather friendly British man.

Kek. Link?

I will try and find it, unless anyone can remember which video it was off hand?

holy shit that video is terrible

I guess you haven't seen pic related episode then

what do you mean fetishizing?

his very presence as a straight white man obscured people of colour's suffering you bigot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY WON'T YOU FUCKERS JUST DIE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

wew

Hid post, lad do that again and we'll all filter you, most of us probably have alread y.

It was one of his Anglosphere ones mate.

Think it might be this.

I'm sure he's done it a few times.

LEL

I am too shy, lad. I just like adoring her from afar. I'd love to listen to a based Virginia podcast.

he didn't need to endorse any of them and could keep his message alive. Doubt he'd be able to run again though.

Can't trick me lad, I skim through whatever show my kids want to watch before they are allowed to watch it.

He mocked us just for asking wether it's gay to suck cock smh

Fucking bigot tbh

Lads…

We can't do this with Mummy May as PM

Is American Politics FPTP?

Can coalitions exist?

Sure he did

The American system is FPTP. It's designed so no new party can EVER become a major party however, it ins't like our system were labour was able to become the new second party. Or UKIP becoming the 1 main party

Yeah, you're filtered. Slit your fuckin wrists m8

ur resistance only makes my penis harder

kek

Seriously though, its a kids show. There are baby horses in it. Just stop.

remember watching this but it got boring after a few seasons tbh. Also don't like that they gave Twilight Sparkle a power up. smh, is this some shitty shonen anime? smh

Oswald has gone too far.

IMPERIUM

Fucking disgusting, in the purge they'll be first up against the wall

I'm glad to see we've experienced a renaissance of morality posting lads. Everyone has their flaws.

you know it turns you on, though. check out how her gaping vag wiggles. yum

Yes we can, lad.

We just have to creative.

It will be fine.

I am too tbh he is a very memeable man tbf

lmfao tbh lad

No lad.

It goes

Traitors
Jews
Pakis
non white communists
THEN bronies

Though we could move them up the list, filtered. Sort your life out.

STOP SHILLING THIS SLOW MOVING GENERAL ALREADY

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HARASS US=

She's copping a feel. Based.

you actually watched it? lol pic related

Its actually a shame that it blew up and went so faggy so quickly though and got banned everywhere. MLP is a gold mine for reaction images

Bronies and degenerates are traitors to humanity tbh

Wew fam. I remember watching care bears as a kid I wonder if that's the next big thing tbh

lol shaun of the dead on itv2 btw

AHHHH WHY LAD

Instead of playing video games why don't you do something productive?

Why note create a new political philosophy where we discuss what policies and other matters of state?

We'll even include every autists favourite part of designing a political party flag.

Why don't you read up on our countries own laws and endeavour yourself to try and get a foothold in the political machine?

[spoiler]Maybe even a meetup, GCHQ isn't invited.

What???

About to say I'm glad I've not seen any of this shit yet, just realised that bloke I saw when I was walking the dog probably wasn't taking a picture of the other side of the road.

I'll laugh if people die getting run over by trains and shit trying to catch pokemon.

Wtf is this from?

Do they show this shit to children?

whos on QT tonight lads?

No lad.

Traitors first so they can't disrupt what happens next
then Jews so they can't continue to suck the life out of us covertly
then Pakis so they can no longer suck the life out of us overtly
then Non white commies just incase they get any ideas, then we deport the rest of the non whites
Then the degenerates which includes bronies

we already have the perfect one

No one.

No QT until September lad, remember?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

I-I don't play computer games lad . . . I just watch fat guys play them on the internet while I shitpost tbh

Oh fuck yeah.

I've been a little absent of late.

cheers anyway fella

I always liked the name Saxonites, or Saxonism.

Saxonism would be a good name for an ethno-nationalist moralistic modern form of high-toryism.

Nazism is literal bullshit lad

Trashman

It enlightens the soul user, there's too much pessimism already.

Or just co-opt what's already there tbh

She sounds so lovely.

no. homosexual trannies on /mlp/ draw in the bits and pieces

wew. looks like I better get some popcorn and beer, and hook up a couple extra monitors. tomorrow should be interesting

man I know its stone but still I want to suck those titties so badly the one on the right is nice, too

what you mean lad?

filtered you degenerate

the free markets only helps kikes and 3rd world shit holes

get a clue

You're a literal

tbh I'd be fine with a free market in an ethnically homogeneous Britain if kept within the borders of Britain.

GREAT WALL OF CALAIS: Britain to build HUGE barrier amid predicted Brexit migrant surge
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge

MEME MAGICK IS REAL

BREXIT BY 2018! Davis reveals timetable for Britain's independence from Brussels
express.co.uk/news/politics/689605/Brexit-2018-British-Independence-EU-referendum-brussels-Secretary-David-Davis
BASED Double D

ARSE HURT EU SHOWS TRUE COLOURS
express.co.uk/news/world/689086/Donald-Tusk-European-Union-referendum-Brexit-EU

Why other nation states would stay in this political union and how anybody could deny that they're power hungry cunts obsessed with this social experiement and "project" at everybody else's expense is beyond me.

Germany reveals it has received HIGHEST EVER number of migrants
express.co.uk/news/world/689630/Germany-reveals-it-has-received-HIGHEST-EVER-number-of-migrants

I don't think that starting a new party or whatever will ever be productive tbh

Especially with its focus being one single issue with token policies attached tbh

I suggest joining UKIP, Tory, Lib Dem, Labour or whatever you think can provide an opportunity for you to get power tbh

OH NO SOMEONE ON LE INTERNET SUGGESTED THE JEWS WEREN'T SOME SUPERNATURAL FORCE TRICKING LE POOR WHITE PEOPLE

Shame we bullied him out tbqh, better than this Barth faggot

Alright lad.

Will have to join UKIP and latch onto them like facehugger, then when they think they're okay, the ethnonationalism bursts out of their chest.

kek

good goy

I love her so much.

Make your argument and I'll consider it. Or would you prefer I start?

Fantastic news.

Keeping Haram & the boys inside Calais.

However, I bet those fucking libcucks will go there handing out ladders & rope.

It's my one vice, give me a break. Anime is one of the very few jew-free entertainment.

You realize that Hitler’s economic policies put the country in the track to massive inflation and debt?

reason.com/archives/1999/0
8/01/nazi-economics

The most successful countries in the world are those who have embraced small state free-market policies

Stop shilling your stuff love.

Angloism sounds better tbh lad.

do what the commies do and infiltrate your enemy's ranks

Then we
BLOW THE TUNNEL

Asian women love the BWC lads… It's your CIVIC duty to give them the white man's seed.

Build it an extra 10 feet higher and 10 feet under each time they do it. Will make it so much sweeter when we kick the ladder from under them. I'd love to volunteer to work on the border on the weekends.

Race mixing is wrong, lad

Don't forget post ww2 West Germany.

Filtered.

Let's only have quality posts in the next thread.

Stop it

I wish.

Do you have any idea just how bad the Weimar republic was, and how Hitler pulled Germany up to become a world power in about a decade?

Ever played that game on steam called 'Papers please!'?

I did, and I was a right cunt at it.

What this guy says. Fuck 'em and chuck 'em.

chinks are not very good lovers tbh. stop fetishizing them and go pump out white babies

What kind of a dream is it,' said Óðinn,
in which just before daybreak,
I thought I cleared Valhǫll,
for coming of slain men?
I waked the Einherjar,
bade valkyries rise up,
to strew the bench,
and scour the beakers,
wine to carry,
as for a king's coming,
here to me I expect
heroes' coming from the world,
certain great ones,
so glad is my heart

fill it with crabs

Does Loki have post traumatic stress disorder from when he got fucked by a horse and gave birth to a horse monster, do you think?

What's happening to Radio 3 lads?

lol no, but it sounds like fun.

Pump and dump.

Correct, i don't know much about the economics of West Germany but you can be sure it has something to do with the burgers involvement.

I know the Weimar republic was weak and ineffective. But Hitler’s policies in the long run would have also lead to economic disaster. Just read the link.

He was probably into it tbh lad.

Enjoi

he'd be a bit sore at least

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03pcjdn/jamie-private-school-girl-episode-5

I've said it before lads:

STOP FUNDING THE FIFTH COLUMN

And pagan Gods are supposed to be more like role models than actual omnipotent beings. Kek.

dat autism

for

I wouldn't waste my energy on that crap. Focous on what can you can do to have actual change.

This tbh.

They are fierce warriors and only expect a few cartons of smokes in return.

Maybe we could get some of those giant Jap crabs over for a bit.

West Germany basically implemented a free market economy which didn't prop up anything that didn't need to be propped up tbh

Led to better life quality and growth than under Hitler tbh

To add more context to my last link.

Merkel admits that inviting migrants has brought terrorists to Europe
ukip.org/merkel_admits_that_inviting_migrants_has_brought_terrorists_to_europe

next thread should be poetry edition

Better QoL for people like you yeah

Basically, while we kept and made the regulations from the war bigger and started to nationalise industries more. They did the opposite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania

Scared of crabs tbh lads

Was kiked as fuck tbh though. The most degenerate kikes pushing social marxism were "German" yids.

It's adorable

Are you fucking implying any of us are rich?
Hitler's economics were basically "borrow everything then declare war and win it, so we don't have to pay for any of it"

So am I tbh, spiders don't bother me but crabs do for some reason.

Isn't she a fucking genius?

It took 1m migrants, numerous terrorist attacks and rapes around europe, not to mention financial and social implications just for her to come to this conclusion.

And she is in charge of Krautlanden?

ehuahauheauaheuha

well durrrr

This. I support a more nationalistic version of austrian economics tbh

Would have been great for them if they won tbf.

smh

We could import some alligators, lad.

And hippo's, they are savage and will tear anything which comes near them to shreds.

She was also a communist nudist lmao

Asian women are soulless. Happas can be ok if raised in the West.

But at I can't disagree that taking a step towards becoming one race and dissolving the arbitrary lines of racial division so that we can rally behind nationalism and culture is priority.

I like both of these ideas

Yup.

Trump and Farage's economic stances are perfectly fine and in tune with healthy nationalism with out excessive socialism.