WHAT THE FUCK!!

What the fuck is this shit Banned for dost shit makes 0 sense Jim you are a faggot kill yourself.

Put a fucking barrel in your mouth you piece of god damn pedo scum.

Fuck off moralfag nobody cares about your stupid morals also posting child models is not illegal.

Spotted the edgy newfag.

kys. you're the reason this place is dying

This

those bans are meaningless nowadays

Just evade and try again

Those YouTube comment are so cringey OMG.>

Those YouTube comment are so cringey OMG.

try /unmoderated if you don't like overzealous mods

dost bans are global

Damn took forever for those to post.

That is what i do i had a kristina pimenova thread up a little awhile ago and with in a few minutes it was deleted for no reason did not violate the rules.

Will not work.

So how exactly do you fix this bull shit issue?? i think the fact that the SJW mods are banning people for no reason is retarded.

Speaking the truth.

love it or shove it

If you manufacture guns and sell them you're a gunsmith. It's legal for you to do this.
If you're a rag-tag group of terrorists it would be very illegal for you to do this.

Context is more important than content. You're being watched don't do anything stupid.

I can show you my loli posting license if you want

No faggot.

wew

see

nobody broke anything

This

Then why were you banned?

OP here see here -

You didn't answer the question. Why were you banned if you dindu nuffin?

I dont know?? that is the thing i dindu nuffin.

You diddo somefins

No i did not they just randomly banned me for dost i think the system is broken.

wew

worthless thread, no one cares

Well fuck you too hope you die.

You know if you post a legal image from a studio that has produced illegal images, you're also violating the dost test? It's like posting cropped CP but the is from another model/set.

Child models are not illegal you fucking moralfag just STFU people like you are the reason Holla Forums is dead.

If you post a legal image of a child from a studio that has done illegal images, the dost test considers that image to be CP. Ask some of the pedos here if you don't believe me.

No i believe you that is just not fair and so SJW like also every time i try to come back and just post a random picture of a lg (Not CP) from Google they do the same thing.

Life isn't fair. Here's hoping that you off yourself before you harm a child.

Pedophiles do not harm kids child molesters do they are not the same thing one is attracted to kids the other is not.

Real mature.

lolwut? Do cannibals not like the taste of human flesh?

Nice Freudian slip

Moralfag logic.

Most child rapists rape children because it's easy.

Pedofag rationalization

Its a power dynamic actually.