15 JULY MEGA CHIMPOUT THREAD #2

MEGA CHIMPOUT INCOMING: BLM PROTESTS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY IN 37 CITIES

The listed cities are:

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)
Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

archive.is/9sZNd
pastebin.com/t51Y8x8c

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Gyjk
jookos.com/2016/07/13/youre-one-us-cities-leave-july-15th-black-lives-matter-planning-day-rage/
jookos.com/2016/06/13/media-black-lives-matter-leaders-caught-planning-attacks-twitter-hoping-martial-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1U9LNsfMTI&feature=youtu.be&t=164
archive.is/zuToP
ammosupplywarehouse.com/product/215/Armscor-Prec-22-Long-Rifle-36-grn-HP-500-rdbrick.html
pastebin.com/HQCaxcdu
youtube.com/watch?v=RxUxe9hFU_M
pastebin.com/t51Y8x8c
twitter.com/pzf/status/753724154571001856
youtu.be/urfADUE22zA?t=1h29m42s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_15
youtube.com/watch?v=IlCQP4GnpXk
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/15/baltimore-police-fatally-shoot-man-ar-15-style-rifle?CMP=twt_gu
archive.is/lhvlF
twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/status/753980343456243712?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AP/status/754044977123131392
periscope.tv/w/1mnxekMzPzNGX
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754126730613428224
archive.is/31GZ6
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
dailystormer.com/baltimore-gunman-killed-after-opening-fire-on-police-no-race-given/
cloud-mail-ru.pen.io/1/public/3fhA/yuvHFV4iu/
cloud-mail-ru.pen.io/2/public/2ThA/LMvHFV4Ey/
cloud-mail-ru.pen.io/3/public/4ThA/DSvHFV4Ex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let the games begin

That's a lot of sniper rifles.

Can niggers afford high capacity long range sniper assault clips with telescopic dials?

Shit is going to hit the fan even if king nigger tries to shut it down

How many of these do you think will result in riots?

They can when Soros is footing the bill.

Assault clips you say?

there won't be shit. you are blowing this out of proportions.

How much is something like that? Always dreamed about it.

How do we know this will even redpill people. Whites are pretty cucky right now and it's gonna take a lot to undo decades of universal race brainwashing

=SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE==

brb sudoku

Now I'm spooked

I'm fucking ready

HELTER SKELTER

Nice, have a rare Manson.

It's probably going to be fucking nothing.
archive.is/0Gyjk
I'm not seeing any real promotion by BLM/AnonymⓊs accounts on Twitter.

I want the manson fags to go away.

Exactly, They're trying to meme it into existence, but forgetting that people have to actually go to it for it to happen. It's like that Democracy Spring shit that (((Pete Santshilli))) tried to pull a while back.

Now is not the time for Race War. That comes later.

weak meming tbqhfam

There were also many articles about Maidan before it was actually a thing as well.

Trusting the LUGENPRESSE

ISSHYGDDT

It's not happening.

My dick has been teased so many times over these last two weeks that I'm just going to have to see this to believe it.

I want to believe, but it's also Anonymous. My state has two cities at are on this list, but we've gotten nothing so far.
Right now, I'm putting the odds at 8:1 for any chimpout on Friday. I just don't see it happening. If they were to give us a chimpout, it should have came last weekend.

I wonder..

What if we go for broke and try to help them.

How's that going to get yts attention

I'm thinking about egging them on to do something in a town closer to mine.. I'd love to be able to drive past and throw eggs at them.

Well its a weekend. Its a given that there will be at least one chimpout somewhere

Can someone convert the times to GMT? Looks like this actually starts across the county at the exact same time.

Git yer guns and GoPros, guys. Let's see a good show!

GoPro combat vids are so comfy

Man I remember when the word "chimpout" used to mean something. I remember the good old days when if someone said there was a chimpout, it meant there was at least one dead nigger and your city was on fire.

What you kids have now is just some niggers being niggers. I remember the good old days of burning their own CVS, convenience store and cops in riot gear. What you youngins have now is just a couple of niggers pretending. These ain't no chimpouts, sonny. These are just some niggers and coalburners grabbing their dicks and singing.

Already making comfy arrangements. Making sure my schedule is clear. Gonna get snacks today. I will be ready for the chimpouts

Go to bed grandpa. The only thing that's changed is the willingness of cops to fight back.

In the 'good old days' we didn't have such a high base level of chimpouts. Every single week there is at least two 1.5 and at least one 2.0 and every month at least one 3.5 on the chimpcon scale.

That's fucking huge. People are getting fucking sick of it much more than they did when it was just a level 3.0 once a year and a level 4 once a decade and that was all there was.

Fuck I just drove home from a nice breakfast at cracker barrel and on my way home I was behind a business vehicle. "Appliance wizards" they had a very lulzy police lives matter vinyl prominently displayed on their rear window. I had to take a picture because there was a car full of niggers that could see it at a red light and they were fucking ass ravaged.

Don't you talk back to me, young man! I've been watching this unfold and, goddamn it, this is faggot shit!
I remember when niggers took over the malls! I remember when it was all about justice for Trayvon! You were watching cartoons when the real men were eating Doritos and watching Ferguson burn! I was sitting on a well-worn lay-z-boy ordering double cheese and triple pepperoni from Hungry Howie's, swilling Monster drinks, trying not to fall asleep to not miss the action! I've seen chimpouts, you little hooligan. And this shit is barely a CAT1.
You kids today have no respect for those of us who sacrificed for you to have your damned fancy live streams and periscopes. No respect.

Tomorrow is going to be comfy as fuck

Ferguson was comfy fam.

Remember when that nigger shot the lefty journalist and then walked over and blasted him in the face while he was laying there crying and pleading for his life?

Milwaukee is the first at 2200 GMT

Then all other cities start at 2300 GMT, except for AZ and MI which are at 2400 GMT

I hope this doesn't turn out to be nothing like Democracy Spring.

I'm just going leave this fresh OC here.

The cuck wearing his homemade blacklivesmatter shirt, blood streaming from his face while EMTs treated him. The look on his face was priceless when his pets turned on him.

As much as you want to spend. 1000 to infinity

Every city but Milwaukee, Tucson, and Phoenix is 23:00 (UTC). Milwaukee is 22:00 (UTC), and Tucson and Phoenix are 24:00 (UTC) (or the organizers mistakenly believe them to be MDT).

Detroit and Lansing are EDT (UTC-4).

Who would have thought…

I've been thinking this, too, recently.

The thing about Manson is that he wasn't stupid. Crazy and totally nuts, sure, but he was pretty intelligent and very musically inclined. He played music with the beach boys and they only rejected him when he got all weird.

Six

Theres nice caliber rifles that work just fine that can be had for $400-500 new and you can get a very nice scope for 1-200

Precisely what the Jew wants. Complacency kills

His music is actually pretty descent, and i heard that his IQ floats around the 120 bracket - but also that he never learned to read.

So who knows - maybe he's a savant or something.

I hate that Manson makes more and more sense the older I get.

Can't find the webm for this, would appreciate if an user dropped it for me

Thanks user, have some dank oc

I'm in Atlanta. They had protests blocking major streets every day from Thursday-Tuesday, peaceful so long s you don't count smashing windshields. I have a cuck "friend" who goes to these and I use him to find out where they will be so I can stay the fuck away. There aren't that many white cucks at the Atlanta protests, just tons of niggers. The city is majority black. I'm expecting a riot on Friday and I'm going to be barricaded in my house and not going anywhere

The Savage .308 can be had for $350 brand new. Can take out a Dindu at 800m. Add another $150 for optics or a bit more and you've got yourself an actual sniper rifle. It's cheap, effective and it's reliable.

I'm even waking up early tomorrow to go buy a machete because I don't have the means to purchase a gun yet. Maybe in majority white cities you'll be fine but I'm legitimately worried for my safety. I came close to one of those protests and those niggers are ready to pounce. The cuck "friend" even told me about how tons of the people he has met have lawyers ready to go.

I'll be at the one in Durham NC. May the blessings of the /k/ube be upon me.

Niggers can afford anything they can steal.

How many of these do you think are going to get violent? Even if just 5 or 6 get out of control that can fuck a lot of shit up.

plenty of youtube 1,000 yards for under $1,000 dollars, but you still have to be able to shoot it. realistically a normalfag with little training could take ia budget rifle out to 3-400. maybe even reduce that when the adrenaline hits and they actually have to shoot someone.

pedowood has taught people that shooting is easy.

I was just reading this earlier, don't forget these fuckers also are working with Obama and the DOJ to bring martial law to delay the election so Obama can stay in power.
Here is where I was reading it (site has pop ups)
jookos.com/2016/07/13/youre-one-us-cities-leave-july-15th-black-lives-matter-planning-day-rage/
Here is the part about martial law.
jookos.com/2016/06/13/media-black-lives-matter-leaders-caught-planning-attacks-twitter-hoping-martial-law/

Three keys to shooting long range or any range, really.

1. Breath control

2. Sight picture

3. Trigger squeeze

If you can master these three shooting fundamentals, you can take out looting niggers at long range very effectively.

if you know what you're doing. but most people would get out there, not adjust their dope/know their hold overs and just yank on the trigger. most people don't even know that bullets travel in an arc. take it out far enough that they have to read wind or the target is moving and what will they do? shooting longer ranges at steep upward or downward angels?

2 most important things you can buy after a gun

Two things

1) The media is memeing this, its not coming from twitter or other quieter channels these fucks use. No one can actually find where they're organizing this shit. So either its NOT something they're doing, and the media is seriously trying to push/meme it into happening, or they've taken their comms traffic to some backwater places we just dont know about.

My money is on the former, this isnt a thing, and the (((media))) is trying to make it happen through memes. For the latter to be true, niggers of ALL fucking creatures, would have to have figured out that broadcasting their shit constantly in public isnt a good thing to do AND moved to back channels (which unless they figured that out AND managed to work out the logistics of it in literally less than a few days since the nogs were cheering on the dallas shooter.. yeah…)

I partially expect to see some small protests in each of those places though, with some manufactured events happening at key ones to keep this going. We all fucking know that nigger in dallas wasnt alone and didnt fucking snipe 5 cops. Sure, he got the one that was on film, but a trash tier army reject panty sniffer isnt going to ACTUALLY take down half a dozen cops with a medium range weapon, by himself, THEN get to ground level and take out another by rushing him, THEN get back to higher ground while evading police, all in the span of a few minutes… nah, nigga wasnt alone, there were other shooters, maybe even with silenced rifles so the media could say "oh it SOUNDS fast, but its just one rifle, the echoes made it sound like more to!" and it would be believable since you wouldnt hear the other rifles at all

And 2)

For the longest time I believed this.. then I stopped. I thought, no, I was wrong, this isnt going to happen, he'd have done it by now if he was going to try to take total control and stay in power for good. There were so many chances and he missed them all, either hes a pussy or he isnt thinking this.

Now though? Now I realize they'll just make up a reason, they'll create the event they need/want at the right time, and that was the plan all along. Let everyone crywolf about it for so long that people go numb to it. Then make something so bad happen, people accept it on the spot because it provides relief or temporary safety from said event. They'll go into it quietly for the most part, and dissenters can be silenced on social media and violent ones can be executed by the military and no one will bat an eye.

They had this shit mapped out from the start. And its not going to end well for anyone of us.

Nothing is truly going to prepare you for the feeling of having someone in your sights and pulling the trigger.

Reminder that just because you can put a hole in a tin can at 800m, doesn't necessarily mean you can hit a moving dindu when the chips are down.

You need to know how to lead a target, how your body is going to react to the adrenaline, how to avoid giving away your position so you can shoot in comfort without having to worry about return fire.

There's more to it than just pulling he trigger like it's Cowladooty. But practice helps. Never stop practicing. Remember, folks, happiness is a warm gun.

If you want to start a chimpout, kill the leader of BLM.

oh right to add, this may also be why they're doing SUCH a poor job with Shillary's campaign, and why they tanked sanders for her in the first place knowing how bad she is and how few people like or want her in office

Sanders, as was proven this week, is pathetic and easily controlled. He was never a threat to the system and would never have gotten anything done, and would have kept doing what the (((system))) wanted, though perhaps not as fast or as well, but still would have been brought low and made to obey.

meanwhile shillary is hated so much among even her own partys rank and file, and has so much baggage, that even a wet paper towel could likely beat her in the general because "at least its not a fucking traitor and felon and constant liar." So why put her up?

Simple, democrats make up about half of the population if you count so called "independents" who are really just dems who dont like to admit it. And none of them are THAT mad at Obama, though his "approval raitings" are likely bullshit that was made up so the group goes along with it and starts to like him again because all their cohorts supposedly do. So you have half the population that would, frankly, probably think its okay for him to have a third term anyway.

And their options right now are Trump, that they hate because media bullshit, and Shillary, that they hate because they know how horrible she is… or… a third hidden option, Obama suspends the elections due to "national emergency" and retains power. Which do you think they'd prefer in the end?

Makes sense to really, given his actions of late. Supporting shillary when he hates her and knows she'll fuck up the programs he made, and hates her for being reckless and an even worse liar than him, and presidents for the last several decades have stayed OUT of the next election cycle, yet he breaks with tradition. Is it JUST because hes a nigger or is it because he wants to put on the appearance that hes going/ready to leave? Meanwhile hes doing all this stuff to drum up support for himself with his SJW base, and also trying to soften the "peoples" view of him by hosting these tv interviews and "townhalls" this week. Why? Hes leaving. He could just go play golf and enjoy his free ride to the finish line. He isnt going to get anything major done anyway, why run his mouth now?

Again, it sorta breaks with who hes established he is. He preaches at, he doesnt communicate with. He breaks promises, he doesnt follow through on his supposed support for SJW ideals. And so on. But doing this now, drums up support/"like" for him for when the time comes.

I dunno, maybe I'm tired. But I'm starting to see how this could easily all fit together in the long run. It makes the pick of shillary make sense, the tanking of sanders who was easily controlled and liked more and could easily have been rigged into office, why they like the FBI director effectively DENOUNCE her and call her a liar to the nation while also making more people hate her for letting her get off scott free, especially after appearing in collusion with the DoJ.. and so on and so on and so on. Either they've bumbled HORRIBLY this year, or this is all a setup. I'm more inclined to believe the latter, these (((people))) arent this retarded, they dont make these kinds of mistkes

Where?

Also:

Also, dry fire a lot before you ever fire your gun, to develop muscle memory on how much pressure it takes to pull the trigger just enough to fire but not enough to affect your grouping.

Right Wing Skeleton Death Squad reporting.

omniscience

Just a friendly reminder that the 28 pages of the nine november committee will be released on Friday (according to (((CNN)))).
Expect massive chimp outs.

WHO'S READY FOR THE CHIMPAGEDDON??
IT WILL TRULY BE THE BIGGEST, MOST DESTRUCTIVE CHIMPOUT OF OUR LIFETIMES. THE CHIMPOUT TO END ALL CHIMPOUTS
THE CHIMPOUT WHICH WILL USHER IN THE NEW ERA OF WHITE NATIONALISM

Great advice.

With the AR, make sure your cheek is to the stock, nose to charging handle if you are using iron sights. Firmly planted buttstock will help get your sight picture the same every time. Which is why the sight picture is important.

Quality posts famalam.

Hillary caused these riots. She is to blame for her pro-corruption heterogenicy views.

I didnt say that. I said, effectively, it doesnt exist on THIS level. These people havent gotten to where they are, wielding the power they do, by being this inept and bumbling about constantly. You dont just stumble like some drunken cartoon of bugs bunny into the kind of power and control they have

Which is why I said they couldnt be mishandling this all THIS badly unless they meant to to at least some degree. Maybe some of it is legit fuckups on their part. But with how badly this has ALL gone for them? yeah, no, not buying it.

On a board that praises kek? You're legit saying this knowing the power of memes to influence and direct people? How dumb do you have to be to not realize that while, yes, a person has agency, and no memes arent "magic," the power of suggestion and the power of the narrative are VERY real things and DO massively influence how people will behave.

The short and skinny is this mister >(1)
People with that kind of power dont make these kinds of mistakes, theres always some over arching plan with alterantive routes to the end goal. And even if they mess up one thing, they correct it shortly after. yet they've made no real attempt at even trying that this time around. The controlled media ran shillary's shit nonstop despite being in her pocket, they let the FBI director say "what he wanted" and trash her to the nation, they let her make the dumbest statements after the dallas event which made her even more hated, and they've let campaign destroying propaganda from the right circulate on their controlled social media networks for months, only taking down token pages here and there to give the appearance that is expected to be seen (that they're biased, but apparently not biased enough to actually stop the spread at all of videos like her top 13 lies and so on).

It all seems crafted to me. Carefully, VERY carefully scripted out to play to what we expect to see, but also subtly baking in what they are planning to do so it will be more acceptable to us in the end, while memeing and creating the very events that will lead to that conclusion both by their hands, and by normies

I keep hearing this is a hoax, has the veracity been confirmed?

wew lads

I quietly suspect user is right, but any speculation on what the government is ultimately aiming for is just that, speculation. Things like this Day of Rage have started pushing me towards thinking that we're all being manipulated very slyly, as the establishment hasn't just been antagonizing one side or the other, but both, in such a way that civil conflict is guaranteed to break out. The slow boil would've been the way to go if they just wanted to breed us out of existence, things are heating up way too fast. Martial law is coming, sure, but I don't think it'll be to the benefit of the niggers. And if irresponsible dubs confirm that Trump is assassinated or anything like that…

What if the government is on our side, and all this chaos will result in the White man taking back his country?

What if the government isn't on anyone's side, and we're all just going to die? Shit has me spun out, fam. I've decided that I just have no fucking clue what's going on, who's in charge, or what their plan is. All I know is that when SHTF, the only thing conceivably worth fighting and dying for is the White people. At the end of the day, none of the rest matters, and whether we win or lose, we have no choice but to do what we can for our people. See you guys on the other side, the Happening is coming by the end of this year.

Pardon me, just thanking a guy from the last thread.

Thank you, it was the theme from Interstellar but I wouldn't have gotten it without your 2001 tip, well for the obvious reasons.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-1U9LNsfMTI&feature=youtu.be&t=164

There's the url with time code just for posterity's sake, thank you again sir.

28 pages being released! On the day of rage
archive.is/zuToP

Going to bury it under the racewar.

These repeating digits don't lie.

Pussies, they'd get blown the fuck out if they tried a chimpout in Vegas

My friend told me that nigs are gonna protest on UofM Flint's campus tomorrow.

Might need to fix this guide user.

22lr is back at pre-obamascare levels for the most part.

ammosupplywarehouse.com/product/215/Armscor-Prec-22-Long-Rifle-36-grn-HP-500-rdbrick.html

Really? Because I can't ever find any. Hell every time I manage to find my self in a walmart they have a sign next to an empty case saying .22 is limited to one box per customer.

Used to be able to find it for less than $20 per brick. Haven't bought any in years so not sure if it's inflation or the King Nigger effect or both.

Fuck. I just got to DC. Didnt bring even a knife. How fucked am i Holla Forums tommorw ill be right next to the whitehouse

Never really check in brick and mortar any more. Rounds are always cheaper online anyway. Some places have free shipping deals if you keep an eye out.

Prices on everything are still jacked up. I don't know if it is new shooters or just hoarders that haven't filled up their attics and garages yet.

Fuck off, namefag.

Yeah it's usually the shipping where I get fucked when I can just buy 100 .223 for 20 bucks at walmart.

I stocked up years ago so I've been out of the loop on current prices.

Looking around that catalog it appears that centerfire rifle and handgun ammo is definitely priced reasonably. $230 for 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 is a good deal. Pistol ammo looks to have a sane price point as well.

Indeed

There is about to coups in Michigan

Ohw lawd.

you have defcon levels mixed up
5 is peacetime 1 is nuclear war

I'll be going to the St. Louis one to make sure the pigs behave themselves.

See you there ;)

The chimpout advisory warnings go in the opposite direction where 0 is a safe homogenous community and 5 is planet of the apes.

Stop?

Eject

Fire 3

Full

Yeah this looks to be based on hurricane categories not the defcon system

Safe
Ein (One/Single Shot)
3 round burst
Full Auto

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No pew
Pew
Pew pew pew

So I was exactly correct with the result just not correct on the label.

You beat me to it!

no, E is semi auto.
you said "eject"

It's okay, I was there alongside you, except fuck your Dorritos bullshit, tendons rule supreme!

Yeah. I meant "eject one assault bullet".

So, is this legit or is this just Holla Forums kicking the hornet's nest? Permits here are a matter of public record and I see no permits for any protest this weekend - though my city is named in the list.

I need to see something more than just "Anonymous says so!"

t. skeptic

This isn't a parade or a public gathering.

This is a violent protest.

Every night since Dallas aside from last night has had huge violent protests that shut down major highways for hours on end.

WE

I know, but this is too organized for a bunch of howler monkeys. This many cities all at the same time? Apes can't do that.

WUZ

They have a multibillionarie George Soros planning, funding, and prodding these things.

That said, I've bought a special bean bag chair to get /comfy/ for these festivities. However… I'm still giving it 8:1 odds nochimp:chimp respectively. If it does go down, you're going to need a monitor big enough to stream 37 feeds at once.

Just because they didn't actually follow the law (lol niggers) doesn't mean it's not happening.

NIGGERS

It's also an exact copy of a non-happening that was spread back in 2014.

pastebin.com/HQCaxcdu

Why would the media need to meme chaos for Friday, when it's already guaranteed to happen on Monday?
Heck it may even be better than 2004.

Well, I made sure the cops in Salt Lake knew about it. Most of the other callers-in kept calling them a terrorist organization according to the chief, so that's good.

But will it be better than 1992?

I died

What's that actually from?

The jews figured out that "annymoose" is a bunch of white people who don't enjoy mindless violence and destruction.

So they decided to use niggers instead.

>"Greater love than this hath no man than that he lay down his life for his friend." Here were 19-year-old boys ready to lay down their lives to stop a mob from molesting old people they did not even know. And as those boys took back the streets of Los Angeles, block by block, my friends, we must take back our cities, and take back our culture, and take back our country.

Just found it: (Million Dollar Extreme: Nug up or Shut up.)

youtube.com/watch?v=RxUxe9hFU_M

Thank you, how could I ever doubt this wasn't the work of Sam Hyde.

What do we do netst massa hillary?

Oh, so it's nothing then. Damn.

"If you meme it, they will come"
-Anonymous Meme Philosopher

My younger sister lives and works in one of the niggerier cities on the list.

Should I be worried or am I just being an autist?

They didn't come in 2014.

Autist

Seriously, what do you think is going to happen?

Everyone is going to die.

Especially you faggots.

The Philly one is in Love Park, but isn't that closed right now?

Hahaha everyone bully this guy. He's not going to chance to zimzam some nogs.

Oh I see one going on in NJ nothing ever happens in NJ, I hope they burn newark to the ground, horrible city.

Should we start fact checking each of the bigger cities or the cities near us by looking at Blaq Twitter for each city, and the BLM FB groups for the info? Some of this seems fishy and some of it makes sense. We're already seeing crooks shooting normal citizens and blocking emergency services. Open Carry bros and /k/ommandos need to stand up for the working people.

Praise KEK, FREEDOM IS NON NEGOTIABLE!

It is fishy. It's fishy because:

THEY SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN IN 2014
pastebin.com/HQCaxcdu

Exact same cities.
Exact same locations.
Exact same motive.
Exact same name.

Stop believing this shit.

They weren't niggers

That's cute, because

THAT'S THE LAST ONE

pastebin.com/t51Y8x8c

Learn to read.

Isn't this saying they're ready to kill people?

Juden wills it.

The 2014 incident was a "Day of Rage" to protest police brutality.

pastebin.com/HQCaxcdu

lrn2 read

Stop spreading fearmongering lies. Nothing happened in 2014 and nothing will happen tomorrow.

Screencap for proof. Nothing will happen tomorrow.

$5 says BLM does nothing to further their cause and stomps around whining for an entire day.

Austin is confirmed.

Looks like it's from Source, which game?

Time to buy more monitors.

Yeah, I also read this is a rehashing of that same shit from 2014.

Still, I've stocked up on wine and frozen pizza, and plan on sitting in front of some lives streams, just in case.

Well, that's fine. No reason to not do that. If nothing else, it gives you an evening to spend on Holla Forums talking about Holla Forums stuff and enjoying the company of others.

All I'm sayin' is that nothing is going to happen. There might be one or two isolated incidents, as is normal in any city on a Friday night, but there is no "Day of Rage". Especially not one that was coordinated on the Wednesday before the event. 2 days isn't enough time to coordinate that many people to do something all at the same time.

I don't know, I saved it from Holla Forums a while back.

I agree. A lot of angst over nothing.

And, well, that's what I probably would have done anyway.

Holy shit Holla Forums im in downtown Durham right now and this crazy nigger holding a BLM sign just jumped in front of a firetruck responding to an emergency. I just walked by him and he snarled at me and threw a crazy karate kick in the air at me. I swear, Its like he could tell I'm redpilled. Shit is going to pop off tomorrow. I can't wait. My body is ready.

Is your baby racist? You bet he is, you son of a bitch!

Now change his diapers and change his magazines.

Make your baby a clean, mean, killing machine.

…Friday
…Sunset
Is it THAT obvious Holla Forums?
I guess Gershon Tzorus likes to bring his sabbath in with a blast

Are the crowds going to be ambushed by White Lives Matter?

Jews funded the 'Secret Safari' for the (((ANC))) in South Africa. Very easy for Sayanim to work inside the USA.

The Niggers have been chimping-out for a week solid.

Were Niggers born to chimp out?

AT LEAST 73 PEOPLE KILLED AND MORE THAN 120 INJURED

twitter.com/pzf/status/753724154571001856

Oops, wrong thread.

Africa is their natural habitat.

When unrestrained the nigger will turn any country into a warzone led by nigger warlords.

I'm pretty sure it's from CS:S

And the occasional Grand Wizard.

What effect will Euro Truck Muslim have on the response to this tomorrow?

BOOM HEADSHOT

This list is bullshit, corroborated by the fact that there are no social media posts corroborating this (you guys really think dindus know how to use the darkweb???)

I fully believe there will be some chimpouts this Friday, but this list is garbage..

I think it's a diversion and not the actual places that will have riots to be honest.

It is a diversion.

Think about it, the previous riots this past week weren't on social media, they are obviously setting them up somehow.

They are trying to set up false trails to create a massive chimpout.

OK so go down the list of the cities and figure out which cities aren't listed.

Part of me knows nothing will even happen I just expect a few nu-male hipsters to sit in a gov building for a few hours. But i so wish for all hell breaking loose i am just feeling board about all of this and wish to wipe the slate clean so a day or 2 of chimputs will provide a bit of entertainment.

WHAT ABOUT HILLARYS FUCKING EMAILSSSS!!

I honestly think there will be a chimpout in Dallas.

It's the perfect place to start a race war.

What are they trying to accomplish again?

Obvious shill

JUST A REMINDER, ITS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING EMAILS

Dallas is a good pick, except there's heightened security in the wake of the BLM incident.

Yes, but Dallas is pretty much on lockdown at this point. No way in or out

no1curr about Emailgate

Dallas is Chimp City.

The amount of nogs in the DFW area is unbelievable.

I live south of Dallas, trust me when I say if those niggers decided to fuck shit up they could.

New Orleans is 70% black, but it's on the list.

Yeah but which niggers have more guns?

Niggers have been stealing guns all over DFW for a couple months and most haven't been caught.

Pure cohencidence?

Wtf, why Queen Anne? There are only rich white people there.

ISIS Terrorists DO NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK LIVES! THIS WUZ SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT US!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Gonna be a comfy Friday watching the chimpout

Ayy! My request was fulfilled. Thanks man.

A race war
They think they can win lel

I'm so excited about this upcoming chimpout. I bought popcorn and other snacks. I moved my computer to my bedroom. After work I'm going to get comfy and warm in bed and munch on snacks while watching live stream footage of niggers getting hit with tear gas, tazers, and just getting the shit beat out of them by the police in general.

If those niggers decide to start a real revolution, then I get to watch live stream footage of the national guard obliterating them.

Either way it's guaranteed to be a barrel of laughs.

It's a gross understatement when I say I am tired of being forced to share our planet with brown people.

Holy shot. Tomorrow there's going to be a benefit luncheon for the the police at a Presbyterian church in Dallas. First responders eat free and in addition hundreds of people will be coming and going for the foodwhich I think was going to be BBQ if they decide to hit that it very well may be a bloodbath

That would be a bloodbath for the nogs.

Every single cop packs heat 24/7 in Texas.

Hell I've been seeing random people Open Carrying a lot more since it was legalized.

Why buy them when they can just steal them?

And all the civilians who may be caught in the crossfire? Any other scenario I probably wouldn't be worried about but there's going to be a lot of innocent people caught between

Now that I think about it if they rammed into the crowd with pickup trucks and had nogs open fire from the beds of the trucks they could do massive damage.

Yeah. Even the nigs aren't so stupid that they cant imitate something that happened just yesterday

I can see it now.

We need a category 11 chimpout for the media to give a shit while Nice is in the headlines. Are the niggers crying over the loss of attention already?

user the terrorist…

WAS FUCKING BLACK

I came home from the rural bunker so I would have internet access tomorrow, just to find out all the happenings were today

Andy Morin's son?

Maybe

Is he highly autistic?
If so then he's probably at least related to Andy.

More autistic than a class of tards.

Oh, you mean George Soros? Literally noone would care if George Soros died, not even the chimps he's poured millions of dollars into riling up.

Almost sad, when you look past the fact that there's literally no one on earth more appropriate for that kind of tragedy to happen to.

I wish people could get to him. I assume he has an undisclosed lair somewhere, with blood of the goyim on tap.

Welp, time to get a get-out bag. Hopefully shit doesn't spill onto the interstate.

Soros is a pawn in the center of the board.

His position makes him valuable but he's easily replaced.

Women who become police officers usually read always have major mental issues.

Besides just saying 'Rothschilds', I wish we knew who they were. Unless it really is just marxist/jew/true believers on the boards of shit like open society.

Fuck guys, I just found this.

Bro……

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

What the fuck am I watching?

Machetes are shit.

t. used machetes, you're going to get fucked up if that's your only weapon

Go with a baton or mace or a hammer or other construction tool. It breaks bones and knocks them out. Machetes just open up bloody wounds that don't really do fucking anything to stop the attacker.

A hatchet also would be a good weapon.

wut

BLM must be so pissed off and jealous today. Expect worse tomorrow, therefore.

Are they whining on Twitter yet?

Yup.

That particular slingshot there is shit.

t. broke one (the handle broke, not the sling)

Get a complete a metal one instead like I have and without the wrist-thing which likely won't even fit your wrist.

I swear these people must be controlled by fucking robots

I've lived in South Florida my entire life. Here is where there "Miami" protest is going to be.
Smack dab in the middle of the shittiest place on the fucking map here.

Ghetto shitty places known for their amazing amounts of VIOLENT crime. The fucking fast food places have bars on all the windows. You get your food through a prison-style food-slot from a wendy's drive through.

Its nice to know they'll be protesting and rallying in places nobody with shit to actually do would ever be caught dead going through.

B-but how come dey got Chic-Fil-A and we didn't? When will the pain eeiiind?

Mundane, please. You don't know the power of thoughtforms.

But robots operate on logic…

No, A robot, just a shell of a machine, set to do a set number of tasks
An AI has a hint of intellect

Oh well that's good because I do too. Which types of mental issues do they have?

How pathetic these twatterfags are. Literally 200% projection. These faggots started everything by being anti-white and calling it EKWALITEE.

That's why, you fucking twatniggers.

The Shazbowl was 5 years ago.

youtu.be/urfADUE22zA?t=1h29m42s

/k/ here

Airsoft. looks like Gas m4's based on the fill valves on the mags. AEG mp5's based on the hi-cap winder on the mag, and AEG AK's you can tell by the pistol grips, they are wider to house the motor. fake/airsoft shotguns, look at the mag area its all filled in. only a few real shotguns and .22's 6 shotguns are real and 2 .22 are real

Well, even if it is a hoax and nothing happens, I will be there to make sure no Nigger Lives Matter fucksticks shoot up my city.

Maybe you're not familiar with the New Orleans gun pipeline.

Star and crescent moon? Are you guys insane?

I heard a gunshot outside, soon followed by police sirens. I'll keep you guys up to date on this shit

Maybe he's an Islamic police officer or maybe this symbolism has nothing to do with Islam in this case and it's part of some occult/esoteric thing.

If the race war is going to start in America how can I as a Canadian join in and help kill the shitskin hoardes? We have mostly chinks here in Canada and I have thought about writing a manifesto and killing them but I'll be universally condemned by Cucknadians for it as they know how to obey the law.

This is a distraction.

"Quick look at this Chimpout!"

(misses the other thing)

There's only been small gatherings in Milwaukee the past few days. A dozen or so people at the most. Won't be much more than a few dozen the 15th.

Nice source…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_15

Check out all the significant historic events associated with July 15th!!

It ain't just 1 or 2.
This is some dark magic / black lodge from Twin Peaks type stuff.

Dark magicians performing magick.

1834 – The Spanish Inquisition is officially disbanded after nearly 356 years.

I bet they didn't expect that.

It's the 10 year anniversary of Twitter

"The inaugural celebration of Social Media Giving Day occurred on July 15, 2013 [3] This day was marked as the first social media giving day in the U.S. July 15th is also the anniversary date of the public launch of Twitter in 2006."

NOLA is Crescent City.

REPORT IT TO THE POLICE

IF YOU WANT TO RIDE - SKULLS
youtube.com/watch?v=IlCQP4GnpXk

Sgt Fuckface reporting for duty sir!

What the actual fuck
Does anyone have a sauce for this?

IT'S HIGH TIME TO GET RID OF THE BROWNS AND THE CLOWNS UP TOP

I'll bet a million bucks it's mexican cartel shit.

Wait a fucking second
Could it be?

Who knows

Mexican drug cartel gang wars.

gonna be a couple blocks away from this tomorrow, hope it's nothing.
anonymoose doesn't have a great track record.

This is not the real Anonymous lol, they got hunted down a long time ago, the rest joined more closed groups, the public anonymous is largely infiltrated now, as well as populated by teenagers who are easily manipulated by JTRIG

you retarded?

Can you post some sauce music from pic related? I miss it and want to listen now. thanks user.

Way to tip your nigger hat.

Holy shit, this guy has to be handicapped. Who let him on a computer?

This is going to be the funniest thing ever.

Anyone can pose as the Anonymous group, the Lulzsec only hacked random nonsense like Bethesda Software Forums, releasing private info, has nothing to do with fighting the NWO, total discreditation cointelpro.

You kids need to learn

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

Is anything actually going to happen, or is this all just a wind up?

I'm wondering the same thing. All of a sudden I'm not hearing much about it.

Fox News just reported on it again saying that police were on high alert.

i'm wondering if this will actually happen or they will chicken out

THREAD THEME

Isn't that the episode of curb your enthusiasm where there is a palestinian restaurant and an israeli restaurant and he's banging the palestinian waitress who calls him a dirty jew while fucking?

Here you go:
archive.is/KRYaI

Couldn't get past the first line

God that was a funny cartoon

All I have are these two. How long would I last in a place like north jersey (woodbridge, perth amboy, etc.)?

Fuck, I had plans in Times Square today

Fucking chimps

I DON'T KNOW IF MOST HAVE NOTICED THIS OR NOT…. BUT EVERYTHING ON THE EAST COAST STARTS AT 7:00 EST….AND EVERYTHING ON THE WEST COAST STARTS AT 4:00 PST. Basically at the SAME time nation wide. THIS IS BAD! All MAJOR cities. Could very well turn into a "burn the country down" party.

It's 8:00 AM and nothing's happened here. Be more specific with your time.

Didn't you read the op?
PM nigger, pm not am

Well, fuck me, I misread. How long is it gonna rage on for, how bad will it be?

I couldn't tell you. The matching times are a cause for worry since we know the goal is causing marshal law. BLM is the set piece to usher in federalized police forces

Shit, I'm working 2-8 in downtown Baltimore…
What do? Should I conceal carry my knife?
I haven't gone around to purchasing a gun yet.

You've got just enough time to write out your will and get it notarized.

In reality if the protest you're near devolves into violence stay in a building and make sure you have multiple exits. You can't take on a group so don't even try. Use common sense and look before you leap

C'mon guys, stay positive.

Isn't this whole thing just stale pasta from 2014?

Nothing is going to happen, you have been had.

That was worse than 2015 cancer

#MINSTRELLIVESMATTER

##BLM will shit the bed and do nothing.

Kek wills it.

You need to catch up on Laurel Canyon.

What kind of snacks should I buy for tonight?

McD's.

Reduced fat triscuits and cottage cheese or fat free ricotta cheese.

If you want something bubbly dry sodas taste great, use all natural ingredients, and are low cal. The orange one is my favorite.

There are 2 good songs. This is the other good one.

I really wish they'd gotten a real band to do the music. For fucks sake Alice in Chains would have jumped at the chance to do it. Granted lane stacys dead but you don't need vocals for a vidya soundtrack.

Aren't these protests cancelled?

*Layne

*Staley

fuck its like 6:30 in the morning here.

They had Megadeth do the Duke Nukem Forever theme but after all the years passed they ended up going with a different theme and dropped the Megadeth version. Not sure why.

their producer was a prick mostly. He didn't see money in the project, I suppose its true but still.

Nothing is going to happen.

Be sure to let the eggs sit out in the sun a few days so they're nice and ripe. Just don't fuck up and break em after that. You might want to toss em in the freezer for 20 minutes so they harden up and thaw out by the time you're in position for artillery.

I am actually making OC using this song right now.
Been working on it all week.

Hopefully I can finish it up this afternoon.

Confirmed not gonna make it

Manson is a visionary. November 12th birthdays are known for eccentric visionaries. It's gets old seeing the dynamics of things and knowing likely outcomes when most others are fucking stuck in the moment. So who's ready to join my cult? I promise it'll be the time of your life…

Baltimore police fatally shoot man they say fired AR-15-style rifle at officers
Officers responding to the sound of gunshots near an apartment building on the city’s west side Thursday night killed a man they say fired at them
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/15/baltimore-police-fatally-shoot-man-ar-15-style-rifle?CMP=twt_gu
archive.is/lhvlF

Eccentric. Abstract. Modes of thought that very few in the population engage in. I still think the powers that be saw him as a dangerous guru with his ability to cut through the shit and lay reality bare. Unfortunately the abstract thought processes do not convert well to concrete ones and such thinkers come across as nuts because the abstract qualities defining the communication are lost in translation, if they can even be translated.

Now that the police have been spooked (they aren't brave like soldiers, they just want to collect their checks and write tickets) the niggers will be free to cause untold death and destruction. Hell they could bprobably even go into white families houses, kill and rape and the media would just be "saddened" while obama would eventually deploy the national guard to quiet the situation.

shieeeet
I thought the brunt of the niggers were in that shithole on the other side of that state

Don't be so negative.
The great chimp uprising will happen.
We will be kangz agin!

THE DAY OF THE DINDU HAS ARRIVED

Get ready for Gibs, Dindu Nuffins, and Dead Cops

What would we do without our Homo Erectus sidekicks?

Obligatory

I thought this was a confirmed PSYOP.

Didn't they want to stage riots at the RNC!?

no ones talking about chicago… I don't live there, but i live nearby and i feel like since its already a warzone its gonna become even worse after today

So…is it happening?

We'll know in 5 hours.

If the chimping doesn't begin it was all a lie.

Why are they waiting until after 5 PM? It's not like they have jobs.

iz hot durin da day an shieeeet cracka

That's not a very bright idea.

i dont really feel like going to war

im more comfy just watching it go down

Getting hot in the kitchen

you better be cooking those cartridges with some worcestershire sauce

I can smell what the Rock is cooking.

So is anyone running a stream command center for whatever the fuck ends up happening today? VP announcement is on the docket for sure, with a sprinkling of chimpouts possible.

Trump already announced his VP.

Trumpence

Oh nevermind lol, happening fucking cancelled.
Well he picked a cuck, guess he really will hang with the rest of the traitors.

Too bad, the jews brought the war to you.

Do you even real politik?

He didn't pick a general, a spymaster, or an heir. He isn't just playing the game, he is controlled opposition or an idiot. VP was his last chance to make a statement after all the Israel dicksucking he has done; his statement is a cuck.

Praise Little King John!

He's purposefully weakening his position.

Trump is just the messenger, he doesn't want people to think of him otherwise. He's just paving the ground for the true messiah.

delicious

Aren't you supposed to spoiler such saucy pictures first?

What the fuck comrade?

Good for eating, not good for much else

In all seriousness It's never given me any problems. Although it does wiggle a little in my AK so I tend to use the clear mags I've got first since they fit much more snugly

Bullshit, he is making a play for Indiana. He picked a cuck to win one state even though his support base only likes him for non-cucked statements. He thinks he has a better shot at winning this way than by picking a true nationalist who would then also provide insurance against assassination. It's a calculated move, and it's the wrong move.

It's supposed to wiggle. That reduces stress on the feed lips.

any major chimpouts yet?

They mostly come out at night, mostly

It's still morning. most of the nogs are still asleep.

It's strangely quiet…

so nigs dont wake up early on time to chimp out huh?

It's FRIDAY!!!

Apparently this same list was posted in 2014.

pastebin.com/HQCaxcdu

Just sucked the wind out of my sails

lewd

They used to call Africa the dark continent.
Because it used to have lots of forest.
Exploding chimp population is not good for forests, nor druids.

It better happen, I've got some cheese and a nice bottle of wine with which to enjoy tonight's monkey business.

It'd be Nice if someone drove by

So apperently pokemon go is a tool to disenfranchise #blacklivesmatter, who knew?

Sounds like a good plan for tonight

So is this really going to happen?
Do they have a page for it anywhere?

hm, this is weird. i don't remember hearing about this before

Wonder if you can catch ape pokemon at their rallies.

Does Chicken and Waffles deliver?

Euro-cuck here. It's current friday, chimpout when?

It's still morning.
You need to wait 8-12 hours.

I sometimes have to deliver to evanston and im working tonight. evanston borders chicago and is primarily black. should i be worried?

Denver user reporting in, business as usual here.

Yes, yes they did.
twitter.com/BreitbartLondon/status/753980343456243712?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

whats with those dog avatars?

They ain't coming here today that's for sure.

Even normal rain keeps dindus inside, this is fucking brutal rain.

It's a nog meme

Just went into DC from George Washinton Parkway.
Saw nothing.
Is there supposed to be something, or is this just Holla Forums hoping for something, then claiming that two blackguys talking is what happened?

Well if it's real it'll happen when the nogs get around to it.

The definitely won't protest anywhere that it's raining nogs are deathly afraid of rain.

No barricades or anything is a rather tip off sign that not much will happen.
All protests need a permit and result in enclosures and holding areas to protest in.
You can thank Trump for that.

Time for mommy to make my tendies and get comfy.

None of the BLM protests in the past week had permits, they just sat their nigger asses on interstates and blocked traffic.

These aren't sanctioned protests, they are riots.

Surprisingly to some, interstates aren't controlled spaces.
They just have to disperse when the proper police show up. (sometimes local, sometimes state)
Which they do, the ones that don't get arrested.
Which is why I am rather doubting to see anything, as having already made these clear tips the police off, making it all the harder for a "riot".

And why are these even called riots?
There's no molotov spam, no firefights, no cavalry charges to disrupt the rioters.
All you get is some random hoodlumism that wouldn't be out of place in a shitty scared straight video.

why are there three different protests in my florida. fuck off and let me enjoy my beach.

Holla Forums, tonight I will be the opposite of comfy. I shall be entering the heart of darkness and attending the BLM protest in Durham NC. The nigs are restless and more audacious than ever. Trannies, commies, and mudsharks are already openly accosting people in the streets. The "disenfranchised" chocolate men are demanding pocket change with increased fervor. There is electricity in the air.

Can you feel it Holla Forums?
The skies are clear, the weather is warm, and there is a 99% chance of HAPPENING

If they chimp out in my town I plan on showing up myself. With a glock, a cock, and a cycle, I shall fock the niggers and the cucks.

I don't think anything is going to happen in white areas.

Kek

Nevermind, you're fucked.

RIP, user.

Has anything happened yet?

Yeah, it's pretty bad. You wouldn't think of any place in North Carolina being a "rough area" but the big cities here are completely fucked. The small country towns are pretty based, but the city is full of niggers and white liberals who enable their bullshit.

How fast can you reload, the niggers would be coming out of every corner,storm-drain and manhole, you see that single famliy 3 story house? it was turned into a nigger nest along time ago guaranteed to hold no less then 10 niggers. You would be better off tossing fried chicken and water melon into the streets and running away.

Kekspeed you magnificent bastard!

Don`t forget to bring your decoy basketball.

I'm a medical professional living between Baltimore and Washington D.C.

Should I grab my medbag and standby at the protests or be a fag and watch the livestreams from my apartment?

Day of rage is bullshit, nothing on twitter and the time is close. BLM isn't saying anything either.

What the fuck? How does that make any sense?

I'd stay home unless some major happening starts kicking off and you think you could make a difference.

Lemme guess, nothings gonna happen?

Make Blackface great again

He gon get enriched.

I'd let the cops do their thing before going near such an area.

Give it a few hours. BLM won't be starting until 4 EST earliest, and it isn't even 3 yet.

goddamn you niggers are impatient

I'm still all worked up from France.

Anti-Trump protests got so brutal that the government now requires you to register any protest or it is illegal.

You know, if we Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
Oh like a Curly Latin kinkies
Oh Lordy, Lordy, mixed with yellow Chinkees, yeah
You know you lump it all together
And you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Rabbis and the friars
Vishnus and the gurus
We got the Beatles or the Sun God
Well it really doesn't matter what religion you choose
And be thankful little Mrs. Graceful
You know that livin' could be tasteful
We should all get together in a lovin machine
I think I'll call up the queen
It' s only fair that she knows, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score and maybe the world'll be a better place

Which jew wrote this song?

Die.

Well shalom to you as well goyim

Tell me burgers.
Is it still on tonight?

So it discourages responsible protests while doing nothing to prevent actual violence.

Quit fucking around with your dads replicas and tell your bitch ass mom to clean her kitchen, poorfag

well thanks for nothing niggers

Pretty much

Exactly what the jews want.

Haven't heard anything yet, but I guarantee the cops will be maximum alert after recent events.

All I have to defend myself with is some chinkmade crossbow with a tube mag for 8mm steel balls. I'm 23 minutes away from newark, at the mouth of north jersey close to staten island.

I didn't gear up to play neighborhood vigilante just so I could get disappointed.

Nigger, they're a joke that's gone on for too long, with a "punchline" bad enough to ruin entire civilizations.

Dubs and a Bee giving the Roman salute. Good post user.

LOL, good luck with that BLM

Still have work for around 4 more hours. I hope I don't miss anything.

HAS IT STARTED YEY?
HAS IT STARTED YEY?
HAS IT STARTED YEY?
HAS IT STARTED YEY?
HAS IT STARTED YEY?
HAS IT STARTED YEY?

not yet, but Turkey seems to be getting fucked up right now if you just need something to follow.

3 more hours

Only in Istanbul, my friend.

Dutch newssite says Instanbull and Ankara. WTF it looks like a coupe is going on.

I won't complain should they get rid of the wannabe sultan Erdogan

Hey is making a play for ohio user, its right next to indiana. John "the food singularity" Kasich wouldnt be his VP so he picked a bland yet well liked white guy from the next state to try to sway ohio which is a crucial swing state.

Oh dear

twitter.com/AP/status/754044977123131392

why would you do this

Even as a manlet, I can pull the iron string back relatively quick, plus there's a little tab at the back that drops a steel ball into the chamber. I'll be on the rooftop of my garage (which just so happens to not be attached to my house), and just pick off any attacking nogs. Lucky for me, I don't have any black neighbors, just some pajeets in front and beans to the left (and whites to the right)

Here's some pics, I couldn't throw in a timestamp because shitty camera.

Exciting. I don't think anybody saw this coming.

are you cumskins scared ?

for people who claim niggers are worthless you sure do spend a lot of timing watching what they do

afraid of getting you cumskin ass beat down ?

pussies lmao

Cool story Holla Forums.

say that to someones here's face, not over the internet jamal
(and pull your damn pants up, we know your daddy raised you bett- oh)

Wait, what? Sauce?

ayyyy how old you u faggot, u like 13 ?

lmao i know all u cumskins got asperegers and shit so it makes you act younger

this is why u getting blown up all the time, u straight pussy and u rather suck a dick then fuck a bitch haha

Nah not really there jamal.
Just bored.
Your all silly little globalist puppets and we as a race are pretty against killing animals.
Wouldn't you like to go back to africa and be a kang
Like you wuz before the jew stole your grandparents and sold you here.

Cum creates life, while shit that niggers' skin looks like is just waste

don't tempt me to run thru ya neighborhood fam

But waste can only come from a job well done and is the sign of such.

I always get a good chuckle out of the cumskins meme, its such a sad low energy attempt to troll. Lefties couldnt even make up their own meme they had to do a shit job at trying to steal one of ours.

You can just feel how bootyblasted and enraged they are by being called shitskin. When we just laugh in their faces over the "no u" attempt at a comback it just triggers them that much more.

Oh fuck I'm working in Downtown Johns Hopkins right now in Baltimore city what do I do.

u wouldnt do shit, your a white coward just like every cumskin

u hide behind you gun and internet like a bitch

this is why ur women like us shitskins so much

tiny little white boy all he can do is talk

well now we know you're a white pretending to be black.

but by all means, continue, it's nice to see a poorly educated chimp flail on a keyboard.
it's like a trip to the zoo.

Well if your shit isn't a nice healthy brown, something is wrong with you.
And if you don't shit at all, you are definitely autistic.

nice threads are nice.
(16.7 % of the population)

post your face when you have a big dick and your white so blacks have nothing over you

Oh my. I was using public transport today and heard any language but my own. Europe will have the exact same troubles in about three years. Which is remarkable, 15 years ago we were an almost (like 98%) white town. Now there are thousands niggers, Indians, mudskins, and especially East Africans with fucking four kids blocking anything from stores to aisles in trams and public places.

Fuck.

what timezone is this table for?

Alright, I've had chicken sliced into tendies soaking in tabasco buttermilk all night ready to fry, I got watermelon ipa, when are these nogs going to start the party?

typical cumskin homosexual

probably going go shott ya self up with hormones just to get a ride on a shitskins dick huh ?
homo ass white people lmao

A coupe you say?

Hey, nigger, when does the chimpout start?

Still pretending to be a nigger?

after im done putting this baby in your sister

Well done

Are they chimpan' yet?

WHEN DOES THE CHIMPOUT START?

Monday.

No way they chimp tonight. Haven't heard shit about it on social media, no word from BLM.

The meme magic diverted into Turkey and created a coup.

It doesn't. There is no chimpout. Only advanced trolling.

Dunno about a chimpout, but I live in jew york city and just got a notify NYC thing about a protest in time square scheduled at 7 pm. It reads

Now the apes don't usually full on riot here and the old policy was to never let them get away with it, but who knows

Dallas PD has been bunkering the fuck down around here too ready for it. That's why I'm so confused about how quiet BLM has been today.

So is this even happening at all, or was the whole thing fake? We’re hitting the times and nothing has been reported.

Nah, not happening. Go pay attention to an actually happening happening. Crazy things afoot in Turkey.

One hour, one minute til advertised kickoff time.

Ahh, feels good not to be part of a third world country.

Looks like if this does go down, the protests in Portland Oregon might spread to Vancouver Washington. We literally have muzzies outside pushing for Portland to annex Vancouver.

Why don't ny nigs chimp as hard as the rest? Even in the cities outside of NYC they just laze around, play basketball all day and occasionally shoot at each other. As far as I know we never had any major chimpouts.

Vancouver here. Can you kindly tell him to fuck off.

Ugh, I hate yuppies that think they know whats right.

i like your lake btw

Old policy was to toss them in jail the moment they rioted. NY had a solid no tolerance to that noise as far as I remember. Maybe as part of the cleanup, I dunno.
Thing is, not sure de blasio would dare anger his household chimps and stop a big one if it happened

I did, first I asked what his sign said and if he knew any of the implications behind asking for one state to annex another. He gave a typical liberal response of "it would just be better for both communities" without answering any actual questions. He then said it was illegal for me to take his picture and ran to the mosque on 1000 NE 66th St.

It looks like nothing is fucking happening in Durham. It's not supposed to start for another 45 minutes but there's nobody here. It just rained for a while and It's actually way less crowded than it typically is on a friday. Dang, I wanted a happening :(

Oh hey I took a class there one time.

Literally no one cares about this right now. That means these attention seeking fucks are going to have to up the ante somehow to stay relevant. Expect major shit to go down, at least in Oakland, DC, and Detroit. Stay /comfy/ anons

Can only hope.

Detroit hasn't had any real happenings since 1967. Our police chief will fuck them up. He's a red-pilled nog. Nothing will be going down in the D.

Boring as fuck until Monday. Way too many other things going on for them to be put in the spotlight. Not a chance of chimping tonight. Remember, they'd rather be in the spotlight losing than to win quietly.

Monday is our only shot.

NYC nigs are the most pacified of nigs from my experience. Also NYPD doesn't take kindly to chimpouts or protests in general.

So has anything started yet? Or is it still too early?

Lol noguns fags, when will they learn

Nothing will ever happen, user
there will never be a race war in our life times

8 mins from now

go north of 100th street, that'll be indistinguishable from a riot

ill drive by the nearest location in a bit and post pics if shits actually happening

COME ON YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Denver here. Currently raining/thunderstorm. Nigs ain't gonna come out.

I work next to the White House. I'll go take a look and if anything interesting is happening I'll take some pics.

give my regards to finmin taylor swift

Um, Google says there's a protest going on in Philadelphia and has been for hours? Nothing on the news though

Nothing is going to happen.
Stop jerking off to the idea of a race war like anything will ever happen, holy shit all of you are retarded.

Its happening

Live stream
LIVE on #Periscope: #DayOfRage #DayOfSolidarity protests in Campus Martius/Hart Plaza #FridayOfSolidarity

periscope.tv/w/1mnxekMzPzNGX

Went looking at the BLM facebook and twitter. They were denouncing it, looks like a false flag.

kek

Is this Happening or not?

I can't keep a stream for Turkey and this at the same time.

It's not, it's a false flag, everyone go home and watch the Turks.

You should be fine. lol

It ended

somebody get to one of these places and tell us what's going on!

where is the chimpout?

nigger have you seen the amount of happenings today?

happening in turkey is pretty cray

I like your steampunk cosplay

Is this shit supposed to go down soon? Ausfag here, no idea what time it is in clapistan.

I would think they wouldn't after everything thats happened, but they were pretty salty after the paris attacks.

It's 7:40 PM on our East Coast. Looks like nothing's happening.

*you're

The only thing useful for a chimpout in that LARP kit may be the crossbow.
You can injure maybe one nigger from farther than two meters away. After that, reloading takes too long to get a second shot off.
This isn't call of duty. Kek.

Fuck off mansex.

never underestimate how self-centered niggers can be.

Anyway their real fault was in declaring the Day of Rage so far in advance, it gave the media ample time to pacify the chimp legions. The only reason the media instigated it last time was to create a distraction after the Comey hearings.

so, nothing?

I'm 30 minutes outside DC and haven't heard shit.

Jacking shit here. I think no-one showed up which is why Chimp Lives (Don't) Matter said there never was one. Because if there really wasn't one, they wouldn't have waited until literally a few hours before it was supposed to start to say "it was never supposed to happen".

Official thread music attached.

BLM, so irrelevant, so last week, I hardly care.

Slightly disappointed. It was have been the greatest happening day if BLM did their thing.

What a surprise.

Good, man.

Is it just me or is Assad kawaii as fuck?

yeah man. but it's our fault for expecting niggers to follow through with a plan. Lesson learned. The nig always dissappoints.

its just you, faggot

Yet another overhyped would-be happening that got replaced by another, foreign overseas happening.

Lemme know when the chimps get truly pissy.

Sick of waiting. Going to bed.

Holla Forums needs to stop trying to manufacture or predict happenings. They come at random.

Just got back from the White House. Nothing going on at all. There are more police than usual but no BLM people. I was sipping on my Trump coffee mug ready to trigger protesters and I am very disappointed.

I guess we'll have to wait for a major chimpout till Monday.

Hehe, but all the sources that reported this day of rage were conservative blogs. There were no leftist blogs reporting it so you could see that this one was fake.

Oh. It is a 3 minute walk for me tops so no skin off my back. They told the employees here to watch out for the protests tonight so I was hoping it was legitimate. There is always next time I guess.

Didn't punch until he was restrained. Coward.

dubs confirm

BLM has an official twitter. How much more manufactured do you want?

low effort shilling.

Niggers are running on nigga time and won't show up until 10pm tonight or 7pm tomorrow night

(((They))) probably just don't want any of (((their))) Vegas hotels and casinos getting damaged.

Did anything happen?
I haven't been paying attention.

The most brutal happening
NOTHING

Where is the chimp out?

How about some some guaranteed proof that it's gonna happen? I've had with all this habeebening faggotry and outright cock-teasing, with promises of an all-you-can-shoot chimpfest with no moral or legal repercussions whatsoever. I want a real fucking happening that'd BTFO my shitty little state worse than trump did with !Yeb!.

Portland trumpstaffel reporting in.

Pic very much related.

Niggers can't even chimp out right, goddamn.

336 is apparently NC. Came across my Normiebook feed.

Shoulda used AWM instead but it's a start.

This gives me hope. What a beautiful thing.

Seems a global race war really is coming

Oakland confirmed. Eyes on the ground.

Stream?

It's manufactured outrage to create sympathy for BLM.

This will be the KKK's third return to bravely fight off the brown menace. This time around, I just might join up, and follow in my great-granddad's footsteps.
GET READY FOR KKK 3: ELECTRIC NIGGERJEW
rated PG-13

You mean fourth. The initial KKK was made up of civil war veterans intent on protecting their ravaged territories from union soldiers and worse, the second was created following Birth of a Nation and was primarily active in the midwest (and also had nothing to do with blacks but instead targeted Catholics and European immigrants), and the third iteration started in the 30s and continued until about the 60s when it was more FBI than not.

none that I know of. call from someone who lives out that direction who is stuck in traffic over it.

NYCfag here. Nothing happened. Kind of expected, the nogs here don't chimp out, it's usually white hipsters.

I guess all the nogs stayed home to stay apprised on the geopolitical situation in Turkey.

I bet you only lynch niggers ironically.

Why do we care either way? If it is BLM, they're still just helping us draw the battle lines. If a libcuck doesn't know the race war is on, they are even slower than the niggers.

I like to think whitey is agitating. I've done a bit myself.

(checked)

The Klan also had a lot of popularity in the 20s, but it was a little different. In the South, what you'd expect. In the west, they went after criminals and Catholics. In the big cities in the North, it was basically a pyramid scheme posing as a Shriners like organization.

the 20s version of the KKK is interesting, I read up on it long ago for a history class

People don't print out and distribute shit like that. Ever.

They really don't want their fliers ruined by humidity/rain.

If only the KKK actually was as cool as that pic.

VIDEO: Gunfire erupts as Turkish protesters try to block a tank

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754126730613428224

All this hype and no delivery
Who here /notcomfy/

The stylish font and lively presentation just makes me think it's too showy for the real KKK. A liberal graphic artist?

Alright guys, I'm going to be livestreaming the Phoenix happenings on this periscope app. @annamoosefuckya at about 7:15 local time

I see your point. It's definitely not our finest work but our side can make use of theatricality as well.

And savor the delicious thought of a lefty putting it together, grasping desparately to sound more bigoted yet spinning so close to the truth with closed eyes and gnashing teeth.

Sorry guys. There was no one at the day of rage. At least in down town. Heading to the 24th and camelback blm protest. Hoping for some quality chimpouts for all of you guys sitting at home getting comfy.

nigger will be so upset when they aren't on the news chimping out

hopefully once the niggers see they aren't getting any attention they go APE SHIT and start rioting and looting

and I hope the Police Retreat so we can send in RWDS!

sick of seeing this cunt's face all the time

So basically this whole event at this point is "Wow it's nothing" right?

Shouldn't the nation be protesting more important things that black lives matter?

All right all, i scouted out the area and security is everywhere. So this is the place to be. The protests starts at 8pm local time so we will get parked, set up, and see if there will be any chimpenings tonight. Praise kek

BLM shoots at police in Baltimore.

Really? I've been watching the coup instead.

RT reports that Day of Rage "failed to materialize": archive.is/31GZ6

Fox 10 youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

something's going on

dailystormer.com/baltimore-gunman-killed-after-opening-fire-on-police-no-race-given/

What is Nothiefs' stream playing?
Chimpout in progress?

Hey fam, just got home. What's happenin'? I'm getting myself nice and comfy for mega-chimpout 2016.

Just ordered a pizza and wings. I'm 4 beers deep into the 18 pack of icy cold Miller Lite.

Cant wait…

That's one sweaty nigga.

We're all watching the coup, fam. The chimpening was a dud.

Happening Canceled.

Maybe they know that white people are feeling a bit skittish after bastille day and don't want to get got goodified.

Maybe they're butthurt that Turkey stole their thunder so they took their ball and went home.

Maybe it's just niggers being lazy.

Who's to say?

Maybe the media is covering it up.

ebin meme mask

I saw a bunch of them today at the restaurant I work at. Though no chimp outs were had, I'm still cautious.

snagged ted cruz this morning behind my fridge.

maybe "anonymous" have no power to organize anything and are talking big as usual?

lol, black guy so lazy he lies down during Phoenix protest. Everyone thought he fainted.

"I can't protest lying down?"

It's still early. Most niggas don't get their swurve on till' midnight.

Who's behind the Turk chimp out? Ruskies?

Some shit went down in Baltimore.

Nah, just the same old military coup they had in '60, '71, '81, and '97. Military got sick of king roach's shit (helping ISIS, interfering with the military, pushing islamization, etc.) and decided to assume direct control.

That's positive. good on them.

Eh, looks like it might be ogre. CNN turk is showing footage of surrendering soldiers.

I am so fucking depressed right now I have to to try and not hang myself today. Real happenings will never fucking happen. I want a World War III so I can finally take vengeance upon this degenerate world already and die a decent death but instead I'll probably just die of despair before then.

careful you might fall that edge user.

Okay so I'm late to the party.

Summary of any notable events?

Who invited the angsty and horribly depressed lad to the party?

I dunno man, I'm not sure how to help. Have you thought about getting a bowl cut?

There are none.

Looks like the Turk-roaches are cock blocking us atm…

Someone said earlier that a nig nogged an officer in Baltimore, but so far it's looking like a dud and everyone's in the Turkey threads anyway

polmup

TOLD YA SO

Who the fuck keeps pinning the lie threads?

well that sucks
i was hoping for something interesting to happen

I've been monitoring Turkey all day. Anything happen in the homeland?

Welp… We should have known that anything connected to Anonymouse isn't going to happen.

Looks like Monday is our next opportunity. I think France and Turkey fucked us on this, but then again we're dealing with lazy niggers and anonymous here. This isn't a Call of Duty server or someone pissing in a Nachos Bell Grande so we should have known better than to trust it.
Let this be a lesson to you. If anonymous says something is going to happen, it's obviously not going to happen.

SAUCE NOW.

we never really planned for this, it was just those dumb conservatives. Completely fake. Shill

BLM is boring.

mods are compromised, fam

Anyone who is familiar with Rachposter knows the mods are compromised.

I got banned for "shitposting" a while back, yet Rach shitposts all the time and I've never heard of a mod banning Rach. Either one of the mods is actually Rach or they know Rach and allow them to troll the board while they arbitrarily ban anyone else.

Yeah, mods are pretty gay.

MAIL LINKS XXX GIRLS

cloud-mail-ru.pen.io/1/public/3fhA/yuvHFV4iu/
cloud-mail-ru.pen.io/2/public/2ThA/LMvHFV4Ey/
cloud-mail-ru.pen.io/3/public/4ThA/DSvHFV4Ex/

Here in Oklahoma we put nigger uprisings down real quick. We have a commercial central downtown, a vastly white Christian electorate base, cheap and decent housing and the niggers are domesticated. We are basically Texas except that Niggers and leftists haven't targeted us for their exodus from Commiefornia to Austin. Because we don't have a nigger capital like Austin. We have a hardworking white capital and most people that live here, even in the urban areas, keep shit under control.

Funny thing. I heard all the southern boys saying this last week.

"We know how to keep our chimps under control! Our niggers never chimp out like they do in the north!"

Yeah. Okay, buddy. Niggers are niggers everywhere they go. Doesn't matter if it's Muskogee, Oklahoma or Chicago, Illinois. If they want to chimp in OK, they're going to chimp in OK. You've got no better handle on it than Baton Rouge or Ferguson, Missouri. Tired of hearing this shit.

This. I remember my first time hunting it took 3 deer to walk past my stand before I killed anything and they were maybe 20-30m out. Really hard to hit something when your heart is in your throat, you can feel your pulse in your face and hear it in your ears and your eyesight is blurring.

So is it happening? Its Friday night.

It's not.

Agreed. This is the same 'LOL IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME' retarded mentality we've been having for years, decades even. It's happening to all of us, assclown. We need to do something about it.

Niggas rather be clubbin on a Friday night.

kek that gif, its like they cant even make proper roadblocks

dont forget comfortable posture if you plan to shoot from a vantage point. as you said sight picture is also important, being able to see as much as possible and not getting snuck up on.

The other one with the reflex sight doesn't require too much strength to pull back the string, and the charging tab is faster than just manually putting a bolt in it. Almost like a Krag.

I used to smoke pot with Johnny Hopkins.

No one's judging you.