Sometimes

wish a grown ass man would just take me and make me his little fuck toy or pet. He could kill me, it doesnt matter. I want to be hatefucked, abused,and thrown away. Im not fat, not ugly, and definitely still young enough. Im even short too. People tell me i look 14 every time i go to the gas station. Im so passive and small and nice. Why wont someone just fucking tear me apart?? I should be rotting in some strangers basement while their friends take turns with me. I dont want respect. I dont deserve respect. I deserve to be used. I feel like by the time im 25 ill be too old to be a good fuck toy. And ive only got a few more years. Why doesnt anyone want to hurt me?

Just venting. Had nowhere else to go with this. Nobody has an idea that i want this. Especially so badly

Other urls found in this thread:

sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13066825
lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2016-November/042639.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump.

lol dont care

post face and I will consider

Copypasta of the week

Have you tried craigslist

Yeah but no one ever takes me seriously

A/s/l and pic plss

Youre flat out full of shit bro

Yeah so i can get doxxed? No thank you.

19/f

Im not interested in roleplaying and exchanging sexy pics. Im interested in a 40 year old man abusing me until he gets bored and offs me.

Ill find the one next time i guess.

So let me find you then you ungrateful little shit so I can slap some sense into you while I fuck ur ass.

you're never gonna get fucked silly with that attitude OP. You should be doxxing yourself, that's how you get the real freaks coming your way

The issue is that i have friends and family. If someone wanted to just hurt me but not give me what i want, they'll just send them my posts and whatever proof i provided. That would be enough to ruin my life in a much more unsatisfactory way. I dont want people to know what im planning or what im doing. I just want some asshole to fucking take me and treat me like an animal. A fuckable animal.

Try tumblr.

Yeah no. ill just get pegged by a bunch of angry bitches because they "have been abused" and "know what its like".

boring bait is boring

Its only boring because pussies like you cant deliver

Women all over the internet can't stop themselves from posting their selfies to sate their unstoppable addiction to attention. If you aren't posting yours it means you're a 6 at best

lol you women are so insecure. Stop caring what people think of you

Go outside find a male and ask him to fuck you like this. Yes it is really that easy for an attractive female. Do this and fuck off or you are ugly/fat.

Quite the opposite, you larp'ing queer. What you describe is retarded. A fucktoy comes over, sucks dick, then gets the fuck out. None of this basement rape dungeon bullshit.

Yeah theres a difference between "hay guis just came back from teh mallllll" and "i want someone to fucking rape me and kill me".

also if i really had such a desire for attention, i would've already posted a selfie. I came here to vent. Ive come to this site (and others) and actually HAVE posted my personal info and pictures in the past. And you know what? Im still here. So its good for fucking nothing anyways. I came to bitch now let me bitch. Unless youre gonna do something about it, I dont care.

I know for a fact that if i were to post my info, it wouldnt do a damn thing. Because they dont wanna spend the money to get here or get in trouble or whatever. Also if someone were seriously down for doing this shit, they literally just need to find out my name because my full address is one of the first things that pops up on google. So im not gonna just hold some dudes hand while hes trying to get to me. That takes away the whole point.

so you're a 5

I dont know what makes you think id care to move on like that. Id really prefer to be dead by the time its over and done with. I can hook up with any stranger. Doesnt mean theyre going to kill me.

5? dude you are giving him to my much credit. The girl he is pretending to be must clearly be a 2 or 3 no joke.

Youre useless.

high five

You could've said "grown man", but you had to out yourself as a mentally ill degenerate right then and there, didn't you?

GG faggot, get some fucking self respect and become a better person.

Like wanting someone to treat me like shit and then kill me isnt already outing myself as a mentally ill degenerate?

Ill just leave this here for you guys.

What reason do I personally have to do this? Why would I bring pleasure to one so worthless? Hell, you're less than an animal, for even the the lowest dog can get fucked and at least has an urge to live. You claim you're family would be disappointed but I say they couldn't be anymore than they already are. I mean I've never even met you and I'm already disgusted and bored. You can't even be a whore right, so instead you'll lay in bed tonight and try to get off knowing the weak hands wrapped around your throat will never be enough to give you what you truly want. You don't deserve to be treated like a slut or an animal, because you aren't even remotely on the same level. Let me know if you're ever in S.C. and get your cock cut off and maybe I'll take the time out of my day to spit in your face. Enjoy the emotional battery and the early grave.

why is there dookie on your box

Nigga please. You want a cuck that worships you. Anything else would tell you to gtfo with all that needless bullshit.

actually im pretty useful. rather good at turning nothing into something. You on the other-hand, OP, are usable trash. if all you want in life is to be used, you shouldn't even be granted that.

Bend over and show us your spread pussy and asshole.

grotesque face confiremed

Moar pussy and ass shots, bitch.

kindof want. post tits and a timestamp with Holla Forums logo on it. The reason nobody took you seriously is because we all through you were a guy…

I'm ugly as fuck and i would destroy you completely. You would be. Disgusted at yourself for letting me touch you, but i wouldn't stop, it would only make me harder.

He still is a guy. Finding a crackwhore to hold a piece of paper up to her cunt for 20$ isn't all that hard.

I dont even need to comment because youll all just argue with yourselves. And its silly. I can literally point out how what your are saying is incorrect, and you will make up something else to bitch about. I have a full time job. Im going to college. I love my family and this is the closest ive ever been with them. You all think just because i want to die means my life is miserable. My life is fucking easy and pretty good. Im miserable. My appearance and where im at in life has absolutely nothing to do with my mentality. I keep those separate.

All i wanted was to vent about how i want someone to do this. You assholes are so full of yourselves that i should play dumb and do whatever you ask. I dont owe you fools anything. Youre not gonna do jackshit anyways. Look how fucking off topic you got just so you could bitch. Bunch a fucking whiners.

No shit that's why i demanded tits and a timestamp with 8ch logo

TITS OR GTFO

Go voluncuck somewhere else avatar fag

fucking newfag get off my board

you know you're pretty sassy for a trap OP

nice trips though

Nigger i've been here since '95.

you post your cunt, then call us silly. then bitch about your miserable life, then call us assholes saying you're playing dumb and that you don't owe us anything. after you've posted your cunt.

I would not want to degrade myself with someone as hateful as you.

Don't be so mean user, if she didn't post cunt, her attention whoring might have come to an early end.

She's a woman, what do you expect?

Women are greedy, selfish, indolent, petty, so on.

You obviously cant read my friend. Heres my ass too btw.

40 male who wants to abuse you here, try clipping your dirty fingernails if you want some butt love.

us men in our 40s like a clean slut.

also you forgot your tiddy

those are the most important part
if you don't have a good tiddy you aren't any good which makes me abuse you more

Fuck you girl nails are supposed to be long

aww how cute the girl needs some attention.

What a disguting little ass. If you want this to work i'll have to clean it up with my arm.

I don't take orders from you. your nails are disgusting, clean under them.

I would hate to get an infection from your filthy hands while you're digging into my back

CUCK FIGHT!
everyone get the fuck in here, that's about to be some cuck on cuck violence!

you said and I quote "I want to die."
what part of that isn't miserable?

What part of posting your naked body on an image board isn't miserable? im not trying to be mean… im just saying I think you can do better with yourself, if you'd just kill your ego, decide that you're depressed about nothing (seeing that I've been suicidal in the past, and eventually decided it doesnt matter how completely and utterly alone I am since there are plenty of things to do than wish for more than what I have and get depressed about it. I believe you can do it too) and stop being an attention whore on an anonymous message board. this isn't the kind of attention you should want from life. Heck, being abused by people isn't the kind of attention you should want. Get over yourself…. go out there. find a man, treat him well, and like a respectable human being, and be loved for the rest of your existence.

ITT:

user gets killed after meating with user irl after requesting to be beat for sexual gain

>calling us the cuck

Listen here bud, I'm not a cuck. I'm trying to teach stupid women how to be strong like men are.

You're just an idiot than.

Getting off with a warning this time, it's jail next time.

more flame less life advice you faggot

You are a disgusting whore. The only way i would ever touch you is with my bareback cock because i want know what's like to be disgusted at myself after touching a slut like you.

Trips do not lie. especially triple zeros.

I'll hurt them more next time.

How disappointing, forsaking your humanity. You don't deserve my disrespect, weakling.

Try harder, actually prove to me you want this, then maybe someone would fulfill your desperate pleas.

I do appreciate your kindness. However, there is no hope :) i also dont know how im supposed to "get over myself". Im proud of what i achieve but i am not proud of myself as an individual. I cant be proud. Ive never done anything to condemn myself, but i think things and feel things i shouldnt. Ill never be able to have children. Every man ill ever be with will be miserable with me. Id really rather just feel useful before i go.

You gonna shit talk the life right back into me huh?

Implying I should trust any girl that says they "appreciate" something. Post your tits or hit the road.

what shall we call her. Holla Forums?

Hmmmm, OP. How do you feel about this idea: I massage you thoroughly for a month, while keeping you on a strict beer-only diet. Then, at the end of the month, I massage you real gentle while you're in a hot bath. I take a knife and cut a hole under your ribcage, and with my arm deep inside your chest cavity, I use a finger to sever your aorta. You'd die in seconds.

I'd proceed to drain the tub, and plug the drain after all the water's gone to use as a work area. I'd skin you and chop your hands and feet off, and use the skin as a drop cloth to keep the meat off the tub bottom, and remove the organs to sort out and either preserve or discard - Human liver ain't so good. After that I'd slice through the tissue

Mossy monica. That was my nickname last time.

Pffft, i don't want kids. and I think about murdering my father in innumerable horrible ways on the daily. you're fucking fine. it's just being human. Just don't hurt people or yourself. it's pretty easy. there's hope for everyone. and I hope you find your soul again. cuz as far as I can tell, you've sold it down the river.

monica it is. post tits NOW

Nothing until she actually starts delivering. She hasn't done a single thing to earn a name yet unlike our obedient miss spiderchan.

you don't get a name yet.

don't encourage "her". "she" doesn't get to choose a name and she doesn't get one until she delivers.

No. Did you not understand my post? Prove yourself.

Submit.

don't let them name you.

(. .)
Really my ass is so much better. And its not that great.
So you can imagine.

ok user. she seemed retarded so i wanted to go smooth and easy w/ her until tits. WHERE ARE ((("""HER"""))) TITS???????????QUESTOINMARK??QUESTIONMARK???

tits or gtfo. you know the rules you fucking slut

FUCK
(Cont.)
Slice through the tissue separating the chest cavity from the abdomen, and collect all the draining blood with a bucket.

After chopping you up good, I'd proceed to make a broth with your bones and begin the process of making your thigh muscles into goulash. After simmering it all day, I'd reduce it and prepare to serve myself a hearty dinner. I'd dine like a king and have the rest of you cut up and in the freezer.

Sounds like a solid plan to me.

Sorry guys no tits. Time to go home.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

just give us your face and we'll never forget you.

No, stupid bitch. If you want tl get raped you have to earn it, and so far you've done nothing to deserve our dicks.

GOD FUCKING
DAMN IT

I left out the best part:
I'd fill your stomach with the blood and boil it. Fucking delicious.

Check'd and Sketch'd

lol if she looked good she would have come out with it in the first place

Ever been on the crevices of the deep web, i think it'd be a good place for you.

i see a lot of words but no tits
SOMEONE IS GETTING BANNED SOON IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES

idk if you're a mod or someone but someone already did you the favor

Where do you think I get my recipes for human meat.

O I bet OP would be delicious. I'd have to think of some special way to cook up their breasts, but the ribs underneath can make a fine barbecue.

Im telling you STRAIGHT UP my tits are not nice. I thought my ass and pussy are okay but apparently they're the most disgusting things that have ever been looked upon. Dont feel like getting berated for a part of my body i actually anm insecure about. But im gonna get banned again so what the fuck ever.

why are you wasting our time?

Im really just getting fucking pissed.

Hey girly, I found some French recipes for cow udders. I think they'd work perfectly for your tits.

Your tits are pretty nice

Pretty nice, but you still haven't shown us you actually want this. Doesn't matter, I guess, I hope you find the despair you're looking for. It certainly won't be from, me though. Would've been lovely to tear you apart.

Disappointing.

i don't care. stop attention whoring and POST YOUR TITS WITH A TIME STAMP. at least act like you're from here fuckwit dumb ass

Weird and no one is any closer to killing me.

Pretty nice, but you still haven't shown us you actually want this. Doesn't matter, I guess, I hope you find the despair you're looking for. It certainly won't be from, me though. Would've been lovely to tear you apart.

Disappointing.

cant find a boyfriend so you resort to showing your body to strangers on the internet. Atleast camwhores get money when they do it KEK

I won't kill you, dearie. I'd slaughter you Mongol style and eat on you for half a month.

Like i believe you anyways fucking lamewad. Youre not gonna do shit regardless so quit wasting my fucking time.

I'm not sure whether you're serious or trying to see if I still post on this board, but I can facilitate what you're after. I have an empty cage at the moment. How tall are you exactly?

Post an e-mail or kik, or skype or something if you're serious. There are some details I'll need that I doubt you'll want to post here, and a lot of stuff I can't openly discuss.

Sad!

I don't care about your tits I want to see your face

Come to brazil and taste my monkey dick

Why does it have to be a 40yr old dude?

Reliving childhood memories?

I'd abuse the shit out of you but I'm 10 years +/- short of 40. Pic related. You want someone to kill you afterwards?

you don't get to decide how good you look, I do.
you came back after a permanent ban and you still can't take post tits with a proper timestamp

sit upright and take a proper photo with a timestamp

Back off, huemonkey ape. She's my dinner.

Wait a sec, OP have you been advertising this fantasy on omegle as well?

if you really want this go for it, but i suggest you reallly rethink you life and what gives you pleasure. it's a simple choice. I'm not a white knight. I'm just saying, I've met some terrible monsters on the internet you dont want to know.

I gonna do a special recipe for your roast beef vagina OP - Throw it out. I'll pass that up.

I've never harmed or killed any girl I've taken. In real life I'd very likely fit the profile of your average "nice guy" in spite of my appearance. I'm charitable, helpful, take in strays, and so on. Treating the girls like stray animals is part of the brainwashing.

Of course, some girls like to get smacked around and fucked like they're disposable, and in those cases cruelty is a form of kindness.

You're somewhat right, I certainly wouldn't kill you, I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't drive out of state to find you, that costs money and time. I could find someone just like you in my area, as you aren't that unique. But I'd certainly treat you as an object to be used and thrown away, you can bet your sweet ass on that. Not without some tea afterwards, of course. Life is always better with tea.

I truly wish you find the neglect you crave. If you put your mind to it, anything is possible!

These are tame but I only have two videos that are capped frame by frame and by the resolution you can tell they are kind of old.

I get so hard when she asks me if I'm almost finished right before I shove my dick into the back of her throat and her face is in her own saliva that's gathered on the base of my cock.

You could call me daddy. jlmk

Going to cap the other ones where she breaks down into tears. Slapping the back of my hand forcing her down on my cock.

Not to mention videos where she's asking me how much I love here while my cock is in the back of her throat. I keep asking her "what?" As she tries to speak with my cock in the back of her throat.

God I miss this girl. I taught her how to suck cock. I think I did a good job.

I'd totally sex slave you up, ropes, chains, whips, devices and all. You definitely have a fuckable tight body that I would enjoy abusing, using all of your holes and covering you in cum and hurting/humiliating you. I'm also almost 40 and my 22yo gf/slave would love to have a companion.

Unfortunately I'm not in the U.S and I draw the line at killing my sex slaves. Good luck.

nice puss and ass and tiddies

but I'm ask same as other user here…
why do you want to be used and abused by an old fat and ugly dude?
40 isn't even that old anymore…
I'm 30 yo, and why wouldn't you just want to be ravaged by an oldish good looking man?

Here I'd kill you. I'd choke you to death. Obviously the circumstances would have to be right. No one could know your whereabouts or who you were meeting. If you gave me the consent I could and would get rid of you after I had my way with you. At that point though if we agreed on that being your end game and no ones knew you were with me. It would turn out a lot worse for you. I wouldn't hold back at all. I'd chain you up and abuse you until I got bored then I'd strangle you with my bare hands and dump you in the trash were you belong.

Im just going to get banned anyways. I just wanted to bitch about something that i think every day. At least ive got better motivation for offing myself
No ones gonna do it for me no matter how much i ask. I just wanted to be useful before i died.

id do ya. but id want to impregnate you… so thats probably a deal breaker

You're full of shit. You have a thread full of offers and you're backing out of every single request. You're not even directly replying to the posts offering to fill your fantasy.

Well, you know in China they like to torture their meat animals so the veins'll be coursing with adrenaline. Adds to the flavor come dinnertime.

Please dont be lying to me right now ):

Hang yourself on livestream duh.

You could suck my dick first but you don't have too. Email me OP

Here email me then timestamp pic and i'll give you my real email and we can talk

Bitch wheeeeereee.

I see people talking about fucking me, eating me, i dont see many people actually offering what im looking for. and ive already responded to like what, the ONLY person who is being serious? Yeah. So no fuck off.

post your full name, home address, age, phone number, etc.

I'll make you suffer.

Here's how I start the butchering process, want more?

You have to either post an address, or post some contact information so guys can contact you there and you can weed out from the offers.

Anyone serious about doing this to you can't get too specific on here as this thread is being monitored, and can and will be used to charge them with any possible crime.

At the moment we have no idea where you are. You're white and speak english, but that doesn't even narrow it to a single country. You think anyone's going to randomly drive around with pictures of everything BUT your face on their dashboard and just randomly run into you?

Either post some throwaway contact information or an exact address.

And I've seen like a dozen different people ask "Why does he have to be 40?" and your cunt ass hasn't replied to a single one. Explain your reasoning, why that specific number, and have you posted about this on omegle? Because if you have I highly suspect we've spoken before, and if you are that girl…

Then everyone needs to be aware this bitch is ridiculously autistic and has no intention of actually following through.

Poser tumblr sad bitch itt. Nothing to see here

If i wanted to kill myself id just do it. I dont want my family hurting over what i chose to do. Hence the whole abduction and have someone else kill me bullshit. Making a throwaway. Will post soon.

I'ma post more but bear in mind these are just for demonstration purposes. I'm not dumb enough to post my own.

Here's what it looks like removing the organs, except I don't leave the skin on.

please don't.

He doesnt HAVE to be 40. I just couldnt take it seriously if it were someone close to my age. But yeah around there. Idk why, i was never molested and i have the best dad ever. I just like older men more. And no i wasnt going around on omegle about this, sorry. But ill tell you what. Im in ohio. I work in a tim hortons. From 2 until close.

Go ahead and do it. Pic related - Dinner for two.

how about some real shit. come at me

Legs for stewing.

Define "Real shit".

See

I thought you were planning to post some throwaway contact info.

Which city in Ohio? Hell, which Tim Hortons? There's probably two in your town.

There are only two that are open 24 hours.

She has weird fingernails is white and works night shit at 24 hour time hortons

That email expired. You're full of shit. Attention whore 2.0 (tumblr edition)

So the one in Sunbury that's open 24/7?

Eye and hair color? I e-mailed you, incidentally. Hopefully you'll send further means to contact you to that name before the ten minutes are up. Sigaint is great for anonymity, but it updates way too slowly.

It *already* expired? God damn it.

OP if you're serious and know how to use tor, make a sigaint e-mail.

sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion/

Shit's anonymous.

Fuck off user she's mine

yeah she's totally going to get on tor. she's a fucking poser.

Shame it isn't 30 minute mail.

First come first serve.

Sometimes posers get grabbed too.

Hey, don't forget to wear a condom. Good luck.

Here's a little help for the cleanup, from your Uncle CannibalAnon.

I managed to fish up another one.

Gotta go walk my dog. Say hello if you do end up making a sigaint e-mail, or are willing to contact me on your regular one. [email protected] yeah, I'm that guy

See you when I get back if you're still active in this thread.

She said she works until close, meaning she doesn't work at a 24/7 one idiots.

edgy user

nice aestetiscsahsdfkalsdhfa

truecrypt
torbrowser
tails

Nice catch user

I read it as 2am until close. I think we found the store

thanks

t. dataminor

perfect.

Anonymous or closely monitored? Like any email service you are trusting the third party. Good job on thinning out the heard for them.

this

This

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13066825

lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2016-November/042639.html

consists of one HTML and one CSS file, both pasted below and also
de-obscured. The exact functionality is unknown but it's getting access to
"VirtualAlloc" in "kernel32.dll" and goes from there. Please fix ASAP. I
had to break the "thecode" line in two in order to post, remove ' + ' in
the middle to restore it.

TOR USERS BTFO

So, OP's gone?

looong gone.