How true is this image?

How true is this image?

tl;dr

fuck your dubs. They dont count

One hundred percent.
In r9k…
Where it was supposed to be.

Anywhere else? Who would fucking care about this whining shit?

/thread

for a second i thought that was a centaur girl

there's probably some truth in there

CHECK
CHECK
i do fairly well alone but i do miss romantic companion i cannot have
CHECK
CHECK
not at the moment

somewhat bitter at times but not that ugly and not a virgin

maybe my brain was fucked to begin with but being bullied throughout most of the growing years did not exactly help

Half. Yeah you aren't in control of everything in life, and sure sometimes you're dealt a shit hand, but that doesn't give you a reason to never put any effort into life and become a complete failure.

but this is Holla Forums

This, but I wouldn't go so far as saying it's right in any way.

It's defeatist bullshit that slots perfectly into the experiences of young, frustrated men. I feel for them, but taking on these views is like shitting your pants and blaming the world for it. It offers no solutions, only problems. Identify the real problems, and work against them.

One general rule is that things get better the older you get. So stop being a dumbass right now, and have some patience.

It sounds like you're more concerned with the attitude it cultivates rather than the soundness of the idea, although the image in question is meant to do exactly what you say it does.

The idea that there's nothing that you can do about the injustices of the world is not sound. You can make changes, if not external, then internal.

No, the image is missing the point. Clearly poverty and mental illness aren't insurmountable, and pretending they are insurmountable and everything is predetermined are barriers to success.

Mkaes perfect sense, normalfags are the ones who lack empathy.

kinda, anyone not willing to admit that 3DPD is hypergamous is an idiot, but unless your standards are too high or you're going out of your way to be disgusting, you'll be able to fuck a 1/10. tho pretending that it matters is stupid.
That is what I hate about both robots and normies, they both put way too much importance on 3DPD and sex.

Man you guys really are fools. You assume things right off the bat just because someone says things didn't work.

Your opinion on

Well what leads you to believe it's always the man's fault. Perhaps the world is at fault for giving unrealistic standards and not making concession for those who objectively cannot measure up.

Your platitudes offer little solution as well. We has a solution when we had a board, /r9k/ for virgin, loser males who could empathize with each other . As a result people got realistic solution and men regularly broke free and got laid. You on the other hand offer only a source of anger and resentment.

All images lie.

All women and cucks think like this. They deny your problems because it would invalidate something they have bought into or benefit from if they were to give you do deference. I hope one day soon we can build a nation in space, away from all the nasty normalfags.