Speculation on the nature of Kek/meme magic

Kek/meme magic is one of the more distinctive meta memes that are enjoyed on Holla Forums, born through the convergence of several other memes.

But what is the true nature of what we shitpost about? How do you really define it?

It's obviously a meme, but can it be considered a "serious" religion? If you can consider it a religion, what does kek represent/embody? What values and ideas are core to it, if any are actually central to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_consciousness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetic_engineering
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Thought_experiments_in_quantum_mechanics
ed.ted.com/lessons/schrodinger-s-cat-a-thought-experiment-in-quantum-mechanics-chad-orzel
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confirmation Bias used to boost morale and bantz.

Which is no bad thing. Every movement needs a myth by which it can motivate the masses to action. The Catholic Church was successful because it could blame every misfortune on Satan and every advantage on Providence. Marxism is successful because every failure of the movement can be blamed on ideology and every neutral event interpreted as a sign of the coming revolution.

Likewise we can interpret neutral events as the results of meme magic and bolster the faith of the waivering or dumb in our cause.

But those concepts still have core ideas and themes to them. Is memeticism coherent enough to act as an independent moral framework, separate and distinctive enough to be its own thing?

No, not really. The concepts it serves are the mish mash of ideologies which congeal here. Its a tool.

Still, even the idea of a meme-based religion/system of morality/ideology is an interesting thought experiment. Even if many parts of it are derivative from other older ideologies, what would something like memeticism was able to develop through sufficient shitposting?

I'm still interested in what such a thing would look like in practice.

I'm reminded of the idea I had to get all the /fringe/posters to compile all the good luck charms and protective symbols of every culture into one unified design to feed off the memetic feedback loop of all the people of the world

Every time humanity breaks it's head over things it can not understand things end up turning into shit.

STOP TURNING THINGS INTO SHIT

That's all, shlomo.

Why does something important or powerful have to be soopr serious all the time?
Fun is ok too.

I found you, you cheeky little cunt
>>>/r9k/138502

Math is a language that describes something. We invent the symbols and the language. But the phenomenon that math describes is a fundamental aspect of reality.

Religion is also a language. But it attempts to describe something fundamental about reality. Most are just terrible at it. We're inventing the best religion the world has ever known, because our truth isn't revealed by some fallible prophet, but by the power of anonymous hivemind, tempered by the distribution of repeating digits.

To the fedora fags, light is a wave or a particle depending on if its being observed or not.

This means that the very act of observing something changes it's nature.

Maybe meme magic can be explained with science that we don't understand yet.

I'd say Christian

I trust in memes more than anything now.

I would like to use this thread to correct a big and too common misunderstanding among new Kek worshippers. I see this first pic commonly refered as Kek, but this infact Heqet, a completely different deity whose only points in common with Kek are the frog appearance and being egyptian.
Many of these people have actually bought these statues and might be at this very moment aiming their memetic shots at the completely wrong place, but luckily for you there is a simple fix.
All you need to do is replace the hieroglyphics on the statue with these on the second pic, this is the hieroglyphic of Kek and by doing this you have essentially converted your statue into a Kek statue already! Also I recommend putting these hieroglyphs subtly on your OC, there are many ways you can use 2 bowls and a bird without making it blatant

So you're saying that meme magic doesn't exist?

Meme magic works but there's nothing supernatural about it.

The big masses are influenced by the media.
Traditional media is influenced by the flow of information on the internet.
The internet is influenced by information that goes viral.
Imageboards are the small stream that forms the large rivers of internet culture.

By creating political memes, we can push tiny bits of propaganda to millions of people. Changing the opinions of millions a teeny tiny bit is more effective than changing the opinions of a few people by a lot. Think of what Scott Adams says. People don't really make decisions based on facts, but rather based on feelings and identity.

It only seems like magic because we see our own actions and the end results, but not the process in the middle. The rest is just confirmation bias. Oh and this isn't criticism of Meme Magic. I think it's just harmless fun and fun should be allowed.

It's about helping me get a cute girlfriend.

The Circular Expanding Theory of Pepe

Observations:
* People want change
* Through organized effort people has a shared will of change. - The basis for all organized religion.

In the most effective way of the non-organized mass of people, a will of change has been materialized. Through the advanced metaphysics of these, a outlet of change appears in the most effective and realistic fashion, from the initial request of aforementioned people.

* A savior has been requested and called for.
* Pepe appears, in his glory he ascend down to us from another dimension.
* People begin to worship Pepe.

People want change + Pepe + Patronage + Law of Attraction + Increasing power of will to change = The Expanding Circle Theory of Pepe

/pol just discovered hermeticism. Read the Kyballion, lads.

*Holla Forums

Kek is the ancient version of Ahura Mazda, mortal enemy of the kikes.

There's really only one defining characteristic of Kekism: repeating digits.

I got into hermeticism/esoteric after it was discussed in a few meme-magic threads.

I'm surprised just how quintessentially Holla Forums it is. Survival of the fittest extends to even the realm of thoughts and souls. Meme magic is real.

Memes are the vehicle through which the collective unconscious can be expressed in singular form.

The Kybalion is pretty dope. I saw a copy at Barnes & Noble the other day.

But thanks from the pamphlet, haven't read that one before.

Assblasted kikestian detected

Kek sama, we have a heretic here

Every fuckin time

wew Sargoon that had to be the most blue pilled response ever. How dare you have such little faith in KEK

K K K
K E K
K K K

We needn't speculate too much before grasping a solid understanding of what constitutes the nature of the meme. The book Memetic Warfare is available in pdf form and is a solid introduction. The Selfish Gene is effective as well for a more technical understanding of the biological meme.

Heqet is incredibly likely to be the memetic evolution or synthesis of KEK, Kauket, and Hauhet. Even though she may not be a part of the Ogdoag proper, it would be inappropriate to dismiss her entirely as separate from KEK. I believe her to be merely one of the memes of the primordial Ogdoad. I reiterate the point here that KEK was not known as KEK in Egypt, but Kuk. Also bear in mind that Kuk was not alone but a member of an octagonal pantheon. In case you hadn't noticed, KEK loves giving out 88s to His faithful. Food for thought… Case in point:

The Kybalion should be required reading for everyone on Holla Forums.

K K K
K E K
K K K

i think it is a form of the old concept of "if you repeat it enough it becomes the truth"

Good find, user

Impressive

We all want something to explain what happen in the world.

Or it could just be a passive psychic gestalt much like Warhammer 40k Orks. Fucking retarded theory but it may have some water to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_consciousness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetic_engineering

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Thought_experiments_in_quantum_mechanics

ed.ted.com/lessons/schrodinger-s-cat-a-thought-experiment-in-quantum-mechanics-chad-orzel

Meme magic is real.

I can get behind every rational explanation for this phenomenom, but please someone, fucking explain this:

This image is accurate.

Holla Forums can be a depressing place sometimes. Lots of bad news, about a wide range things.

Seeing dubs gives a little jolt of levity.

The more we despair, the more Kek reaches out to us.

Here is my rational explanation for The Bains Crash:

> Airplane accident fatalities increase just after newspaper stories about murder and suicide.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236

When the newspapers publish a story about suicide, the number of airplane crashes goes up. When the story was about a murder-suicide, the number of airplane crashes with multiple fatalities goes up. A lot of airplane crashes are undiagnosed suicides. Unless they leave a note or recording, investigators will rarely conclude suicides.

Explicitly stated, the media can memeticly influence pilots who are already feeling suicidal, and push them over the edge to actually do it. By irresponsibly signal-boosting messages about suicide, the media can create a spike of suicides. Even a spike in murder-suicides.

The Bains pilot was suicidal for a long time. We had nothing to do with that.

Crashing this plane, with no survivors

That's what we did. That was just one line of dialog in a much longer movie. But we singled out that message, amplified it, and broadcast it to the world. We did this with creativity and perseverance. The legwork of memetics.

Our memes reached the suicidal Andreas Lubitz. Then he did what all baneposters have done, he decided to make his contribution to the meme.

The crash of Germanwings Flight 9525 was a banepost.

Most likely, but I'd like to believe that our collective will can influence the universe, KEK is simply the embodiment of that will.

I guess I just hope there is more to our existence than just this, that maybe there's some meaning to it all, otherwise what's the point. Maybe it is all meaningless, but if I have to choose between hope and nothing, I'll just hope, even if the chances are indistinguishable from zero.

there is a legitimate scientific basis for meme magic, gentlemen.

In fact, there are several of them, all working in tandem to produce a vivid display of hivemindery and synchronicity.

But to call the subject "Magic" only truely works in the perspective of Arther C Clarke, in that any sufficiently complicated technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Meme-Magic being no different, just an advanced application of knowledge and techniques to use pre-existing phenomenon in the society, and it's constituent population.

Its not just a religion, its the oldest religion. The darkness before the light that exists outside of time. The place of stillness, the sound of two things not striking together.

Meme magic is quite real.

However, these people who are trying to build some sort of cult around it have no idea what they are doing. By investing in it the way they do, they create forced memes, that has little memetic power.

It's been known by occultists for aeons that not caring, outcome independence is key to magic. Which is why early chan culture memes were so powerful. There were little investment in them beyond fun and irreverence.

Look at these threads going on with the trump zealots trying to force a wojak/pence thing at this moment. We can safely say these memes will never organically spread to every corner of the world like earlier memery has done. Why? Because they create these memes with a specific purpose, with an agenda, and in that lies hopes and wants and attachments. There is no freedom and play in them. It's like those embarrassing christcuck memes. You feel the agenda behind them.

It's forcing memes, and by forcing them, they fail. This has been somewhat known by chan people for some time, but with the amount of newfags, this understanding is fading.

Also notice how there have been less memes in direct correlation with how the meme-worship cult has grown. When was the last time a new meme arose here?

Meme "magic is:

Synchronicity

Not esoteric

Grow up or never learn the Dao/Logos

Synchronicity

Not esoteric

Synchronicity

Not esoteric

Stop

posting

an

attention

whore

nigger.

I fucking hate you guys. 2 years ago i was a rational critically thinking individual who would have died laughing at memetics and meme magic. Now i can't unsee , Now this is a legitimate pass time of mine. Now i get exited at doubles triples and Hitler dubs. Now i think the study of memes is more important than the study of genes. It really isn't discussed enough by Richard dawkins is god for coining the term Meme, essentially turning into into a meme.

You'd think people would get that a god of darkness wouldn't do well in the spotlight. I think what's actually going on is people's urge to shitpost is being subsumed by kekposting. Proper magical practice should be to immerse yourself in information and free associate, spouting whatever comes to mind. Then read other people's shitposting and shitpost about it. Thus memes are created layer by layer, with the more promising ones getting more attention, and therefore more development.

Kek's stealing all the attention, people shitpost about the news, and then immediately divert to shitposting about kek. He grows stringer, but sucks the life out of other memes for sustenance.

tl-dr: the meme-crops have been devoured by a plague of frogs

To all Kekites: Kek is chaos, stop being so damn orderly! Shitpost about random unrelated shit more or we'll wind up like Australia!

(checked)
I'm not sure if I am misunderstanding your point. Are you saying that Andreas Lubitz discovered 4chan's Holla Forums Bane meme and crashed the plane with the intention of it being an IRL banepost? If this is so, I very strongly disagree with you. Referencing , there is far too much memetic power in this incident for it to be orchestrated by a single individual. I consider it more likely that the thoughtforms generated by incessant baneposting found themselves culminating in the Astral as an entity of some sort, then further culminating third density phenomena in some Karmic sense in the form of this crash. This memeplex ultimately exhausted itself in the Bains crash. There was a surge of baneposting immediately afterward, but since then the meme has died down and has never grown back to its former glory, nor likely shall it ever.

This brings me to the point that as far as our imageboard meme magic goes, we are still playing in the kiddie pool. There is so much yet that we do not understand. Memetics, to reach their pinnacle of efficacy, must be implemented with other forms of magic. Our enemies implement memetics by taking direct and violent action against us.

See: September 21, 2001.

I am not suggesting we do that or anything like it. Any suggestions on the *chans to get together irl and start cracking skulls you can bet are made by idiots and (((infiltrators))). Do not fall for them. As we have already seen, KEK is perfectly happy to take our memes and influence the physical world with them in a chaotic manner. We are not in a position to use meme magic with exact precision, methinks. But we can, with will and intention, through individual magical practice, facilitate the direction in which our shitposts and digit checking can affect the world. Refer to the more esoteric boards for further information on how to do this.

To understand just how far ahead of us Judea is in this regard, I recommend another book: The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual. 9/11 wasn't even the beginning, of course, nor was it the end.

Many of us are already acutely aware that nearly every single terror attack on our lands are meticulously orchestrated by (((powerful organizations))). We know that the aftermath of each one moves along according to a script, from crisis actors, to political moves, to coverups. Ask yourself a few questions about this war on every front.

>Is all of this really just to kill white people and push for gun control?

Did you know that 2016 is the International Year of Pulses? Pic related is what the White House looked like in the aftermath of the Pulse nightclub massacre. Do you know what else the Rainbow represents? Do you know what it represents to occultists and freemasons?

A tumblin' down the rabbit hole we go…

Ж Ӂ Ж
Ж Ε Ж
Ж Ж Ж

I'm literally retarded.

I hadn't thought about it like that, but I must say I agree completely.

That's just it. These people trying to force memes through half-assed meme hedgewizardry. They are fucking regimented and orderly no fun allowed type of people.

Why wouldn't a god like Kek troll their asses raw?

I think the idea here is not that meme magic is what brought this about in the first place. Not entirely, of course, but in part. Pepe/Wojak 2016 has not been a meme at all prior to Trump's pick, as far as I know. But

K E K H A S S P O K E N

and it sure as hell is one now.

Why don't you tell us your opinions. As a fellow occultist I understand the allure of being cryptic and mysterious, but this is an anonymous board so go ahead and just spill your theories.

I don't think you quite understood what I was saying. Your statement that "it sure as hell is one now" just underlines the delusion the Kekites have been led into.

Because it actually isn't by the definition of what the concept meme meant when this began. It's actually milhouse tier. Where a small group of people are deciding on a meme to force an agenda, instead of a meme growing on itself.

One day of Trump kekites posting a concept between themselves does not conform to the meaning of meme in a traditional sense… but it does to the new meaning you guys are spinning into.

I will, but I want to hear other axons speculate on this before I throw my opinions in. I most certainly don't have it all figured out, and I want others to inform my thoughts before throwing it out there, rather than drive this line of discussion with my notions. Plus I'm all tuckered out tonight :^)

Look into it, fellow occultist, and tell me what you think.

the bible mentions meme magic, god allows his name/meme to be spoken to summon his power, but the jews abuse it, they make the meme mainstream, and so he takes it from them.

The jews are so unbearable, that even their own god can't stand them.

Is it time for the true agents of Kek to purge the heretics and unbelievers from Holla Forums? Time for the Right Wing Frog Squads to troll and shitpost supposed Kekites until they repent and embrace the chaos?

We don't get chaos, the enemy does

EVERYONE gets the chaos, it just benefots us and hurts our enemies. Kek is a god of chaos and darkness, but his so-called followers are obsessed with order and publicity, it's obscene.

NO you lying /fringe/ faggot you're shilling here like /christian/ does. Fuck your degenerate bullshit

WATCH THE MYTH OR YOU"RE NOT REDPILLED

MY

IS

MORE

IMPORTANT

THAN

EVERYONE

IN THIS

THREAD

Like I said, attention whoring nigger.

I've never understood this. If you achieve wizardhood, do you still get to keep your status if you have sex thereafter?

Some would even argue that he came down in person to sort their shit out, and in response they had him crucified.

Jews gonna Jew

Could you stop making these retarded threads?

To put it quite bluntly, you all have stumbled across the ancient occult teachings of previous civilizations.

You appear to be applying the scientific method to the study, which is admirable, however there are quite a few components of meme magic that you still do not posess.

I am somewhat hesitant to share my teachings on the subject with you all, for fear that the knowledge could be exploited by others.

Then why would you make the post? Come on… you know you want to dazzle us with your awesome esoteric wisdom.

Meme magic is synchronicity. Correspondence between the microcosm and macrocosm.

I think the scientific explanation of meme magic would be something related to quantum entanglement.

PRAISE KEK

We're going to get there eventually anyway. There's plenty of Holla Forumsacks that are actively studying the occult to share the knowledge with the rest of Holla Forums.

It is, by definition, undefinable.

I don't suppose you gentlemen have ever considered the very real possibility that the specific details of meme magic are classified, have you?

No because they aren't.
The "magic" knowledge of it is out there, one just needs to read.
They may be "classified" in your head and those of your peers because of it's potential for abuse.

Well, if we truly believe in 'meme magic' we come to the conclusion that the world revolves and shapes around us and amongst us. However, I doubt we are the only group experiencing this.
History is full of such examples.

Take any pattern or collection thereof; create a framework around it.
>AT LAST I TRULY SEE!!1 euphoric moment

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, but dubs work on this principle as well. Sorry guys, you've internalized the imageboard culture too deep.

You sure bout that?

Yeah, I'm sure.
Time to stop larping, oh enlightened one.

too bad that you happen to be wrong, then.

Okay, friend.

The only postworthy variation of this forced shit.

also remember you can't control meme magic. You can channel it. But trying to control is the way of jews.

So that leaves kike with only one other option, and that is to try and destroy meme magic. But it is an ever flowing torrent of high energy ready to spread your ass open.