Man or woman?

Man or woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYHr4d1WNLIN_EAy3d09gcg
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/meet-woman-two-vginas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man, just look into his eyes.

How about you post more than one angled,makeup prepped, perfect lighting pic. Your disgusting kind would never fool anyone without the marvels of the internet.

My dick doesnt care either way.

Man.

It will when you see another dick and realize you don't want to have gay asshole sex.

How do you know she's wearing makeup?

What makes you say that?

it's a strong 6, it doesn't matter what its sex is

what girl doesn't wear tons of makeup in the current age(especially when posing for a picture). Anyway its clear to tell from the picture.

Can you provide examples of how you know for the uninitiated?

Spoken like a true faggot

WHAT IS HER JEWTUBE ACCOUNT??

888 get

Ask and ye shall receive.

youtube.com/channel/UCYHr4d1WNLIN_EAy3d09gcg

what the fuck. i know she goes here. post more. i want to see your makeup caked ass on jewtube.

I am not "makeup-caked." And I'm too busy to have new content every single day.

why are you trying to scam virgins for money?

until you can post proof that it is indeed you im talking to
there was a god damn leddit tranny on Holla Forums several days ago. anything is possible.

that mouth looks purty

Why do you think I'm trying to scam virgins for money?

no other reason to admit you are that girl. we all know you arent but pretending is fun anyway

If both have dicks, why does it have to be asshole sex? Wouldn't dick sex at least avoid the poopy mess?

how is having the dick sex be having like?

but what if she has a really cute penis?

dunno, foreskin docking perhaps?

Then you have to put dick in mouth, which is just gay

Nope - it's not gay unless balls are touching, and there's no risk of that during 69

Woman

if four people do it, then is it a 148?

This chick has 2 vaginas

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/meet-woman-two-vginas/

These chicks only have one vagina

Maybe these 2 chicks were created to balance things out? Maybe nature made 2chicks with 1 vagina because that girls has 2 vaginas.
Really made ke think

I'm too high for this shit right now, man…

Man

90% chance on tranny.

Man or woman, doesn't matter to me. An anus is an anus, keeping you chaste makes it not gay. I'd have u in a chastity belt and maids uniform within minutes.

but then it would be as satisfying to fuck them since they look ugly

she is

wouldnt*

Fuck, I'm a communist now

What's a wig? Secondly, it's an attempt to degrade, humiliate and reaffirm her place. Bitch gets every 8 weeks a maintenance laser treatment and has has extensive electrolysis to destroy the hair sacs and random spots that seem to survive laser treatments. Head hair grows back, it's an intimidation tactic.

If the wig makes her as attractive as before, the whole effort was in vain.
If it doesn't, you're just fucking a shitty hairless whore.
You're pretty dumb, boyo!

no red eyes

I didn't come here to be bullied you little twat!

Sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive. Do you want a lolly to make you feel better?

Why are you into children? I know i'm a deviant for being into BDSM, and i really don't give a shit if it's a man, woman or some tranny, but children wtf? i don't understand the attraction. I'm well shaped and a child wouldn't even be able to fit me whatsoever, nor am i interested in doing a child harm. It makes no sense. Is it their innocence that arouses you or just their bodies itself?

Also, that picture is disturbing; why are 2 black men holding what appears to be a white boy and a half white boy? Are they boy lovers?

failed quote >.

tf? Not into children. Thereare no white kids in there, it's just a mixed race nightmare.