Oranges AMA

ITT: Ask a guy who just bought an eight pound bag of oranges anything.

Hey guys, I just bought eight pounds of oranges. Ask me anything.

pics or it didn't happen

Why larp on a cambodian penny smelting blog you nigger from reddit? How much you buy them for?

The pic included in the OP is a picture of the oranges in my fridge, and I have attached a picture of the bag they came in. For full disclosure, there is one orange missing because I ate it.

I purchased the eight pound bag of oranges for $5.88, so it came to about 73 cents per pound. Buying them loose from the same store costs 88 cents per pound, so I saved $1.16 by buying them by the bag (so I got about a pound and a third free).

Did you buy them from a roadside Mexican for $5?

Do you think they'll help with your autism?

No, I purchased them from the Winco Foods located at 4275 Barger Dr, Eugene, OR. If I had seen a roadside Mexican selling them for $5.00 I would have tried to talk him down to $4.00 a bag.

Do you ever feel like you should have bought the 10 pound bag instead of the 8?

Why did you pick oranges over apples?

That's a good question. The eight pound bag was in a big box right as I walked into the produce area, and since I went there to purchase oranges I just grabbed the bag. I'm pretty sure they weren't also selling 10 pound bags, but if I had the choice I would have preferred 10 pounds over eight.

I'm picky about apples, both in type and individually. While I have purchased apples by the bag before, I normally pick them out one by one. I also don't go through apples as quickly as I do oranges (I eat three to four oranges a day).

That having been said, I do have a couple of apples in the fridge (Gala apples, I like Gala or Fuji apples).

bumping a quality thread

bumping a quality thread

Do you like Mandarin oranges?

why do you do crack?

Yeah but that's how they sell the subpar oranges. Was it worth it?

They're okay, but I prefer larger ones myself.

They are slightly more dry than I would like, but they have a nice sweet flavor to them.

10/10, would buy again.

Do you think it's weird that there are little jets of zest that spray out when you squeeze the peel?

I remember discovering that while peeling one in childhood and I thought it was the weirdest most amazing thing.

Orange you glad I didn't say bananer

You and that banana user should exchange numbers for wacky fruit related hijinks.

One of these days Carlos, one of these days

Are you the same guy that bought the box of bananas last week?

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SHITPOSTIN