Hi Holla Forums

I was banned today from Holla Forums because they thought I was shitposting in a john podesta-pizza gate thread. I thought it was bullshit, it's shit that Holla Forums has become this hugbox. thoughts?

Nope.

Holla Forums has been a hugbox for several years now.

thanks

4pol is still pro trump, but i've never experienced the autism like on 8pol, instantly you're reported if you question anything. bunch of freaks.

They're made up of what was the worst of gamergate at this point. They act exactly the same anyways consider they're so paranoid they piss themselves at the sight their own fucking shadows. Or at least their own posters.

Did any of the more reasonable pollacks move to here or any other board? While they're excellent at archiving and combing through shit, the majority of them suck putin's cock despite him being the equivalent of a neocon politician here. They don't allow debate either, instead, they report you because supposedly, you're a shill if you question them. So I ask you, what other options exist?

Holla Forums is the closest you'll get to free conversation, but they still leak in here, they just have no power.

the people that report you generally aren't the Holla Forumsacks you liked. it's fully co-opted at this point. the couple of old /new/sman i've seen in the wild are around for news, happenings, and shitposting. there's a couple fringe forums, but they're all more or less echo chambers on opinion.

are you going to write in your little diary every time you're banned? you need to be banned from living, my man.

there's a lot of DnC (divide and conquer) shills, that's why they're so paranoid, some are easy to spot and others aren't so obvious

I have not used these much, but consider lurking or posting in /britpol/, /new/, /liberty/, maybe Holla Forums once in a while, and other/pol/s. I have seen a little bittle of Holla Forums type conversation on the Christian boards, but I do not lurk there much, much less post.

If you look at /polmeta/, you will see that Holla Forums has down down the loo.

no there aren't, there are anons who disagree and those who like to troll, but the only thing thats really here are anons.

there's definitely some foreign interests (including Trump campaign people awhile ago), but it's blown out of proportion. most of the hysteria is carried over from the "shut it down" incident. which was humorously, a ruse.

whats this about?

didn't collect much, but not sure where my shit went on it. habeeb it or not, not that hard to logic though.
IF forums known for shitting up the internet are targets for CTR/JIDF/boogieman Y, why wouldn't a troll nominee spend resources on it?

I doubt they even are a target for any of those. I know what people say, but I just don't believe that our tiny forum warrants the expenses.

IBs have a lot of reach, and Holla Forums is one of the larger boards on both 4&Holla Forums. They didn't get a fucking president elected, despite what they say, but it's enough of a resource to warrant a small investment during an extremely divisive Presidential campaign.

I suppose, but a small investigation a drawn out shill campaign a la ctr is not.

But it would be very unifying to have a common enemy, wouldn't it?

We already do, they just aren't at out doorstep like that.

itt: entitled newfags who know jack shit about Holla Forums

You missed the point, m8. Try again.

I get where you're coming from, but honestly I just don't care anymore. I'm so sick of activism. I'm glad trump got in so now I can go back to not giving a shit.

>>>Holla Forums

k

Welcome to the club. I was permabanned in August. Official reason: "TRS detected."
Apparently that's an alt-right website that the Holla Forums mods are at war with. The real reason is probably that i complained about having my thread deleted, but politics bores me anyway and i haven't been there since. Pic related is the latest picture in my pol folder saved on 08/03/2016