(((DHS))). The most treasonous dept. ever created

DHS Whistleblower Phil Haney exposed King Nigger's administration on June 16 2016, one month ago. There is so much going on that its no wonder this got no traction and was memory-holed.

Haney discloses:

How the Bush administration stripped him and other frontline officers of their ability to define the threat;
How much the Obama administration knew in advance of the Boston Marathon bombing and how it launched an ongoing cover-up on behalf of a (((major ally)));
The administration’s stealth policy to protect Islamic leaders with supremacist beliefs and violent-jihadist ties, allowing them to freely travel between the U.S. and the Middle East;
The scope of access to the White House and the classified information the Obama administration gave to members of Muslim Brotherhood front groups;
The damning intelligence on Muslim Brotherhood-linked leaders invited to sit at the table and help form national-security policy;
The "words matter" memo imposing the demands of radical U.S. Muslims leaders on the DHS, including stripping intelligence and official communications of any mention of Islam in association with terrorism;
The purging of training material that casts Islam in a negative light;
The erasing and altering of vital intelligence on terrorists and terror threats;
The fear-based tactics imposed by the Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the U.S. and their accomplices that paralyze officials, members of Congress and any Department of Homeland Security employee who dares to expose or resist their agenda; and
Much more …
In this well-documented, first-person account of his unique service with DHS, Haney shows why it's imperative that Americans demand that when they see something and say something, the servants under their charge do something to prevent a cunning, relentless enemy from carrying out its stated aim to "destroy Western Civilization from within."

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/dallas/press-releases/2009/dl052709.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_American–Islamic_Relations
cair.com/press-center/press-releases/13369-cair-welcomes-president-obama-s-remarks-at-first-visit-to-american-mosque.html
wam.ae/en/news/emirates-international/1395272478814.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pxldP4y6fuU
shoebat.com/2014/11/10/three-years-cheering-rise-muslim-brotherhood-doofus-john-mccain-wonders-radical-islam-rise/
theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/06/john-mccain-egypt-mohamed-morsi-coup
jihadwatch.org/2014/06/documents-show-obama-administrations-close-ties-to-muslim-brotherhood
wnd.com/2015/06/smoking-gun-document-said-to-prove-obama-muslim-brotherhood-ties/
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-brotherhood-idUSKBN0NR20Y20150507
washingtonpost.com/world/syrias-muslim-brotherhood-is-gaining-influence-over-anti-assad-revolt/2012/05/12/gIQAtIoJLU_story.html
foreignpolicy.com/2013/03/13/how-the-muslim-brotherhood-hijacked-syrias-revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump of truth.

I am skeptical of this. "The Muslim brotherhood" is a big neocon boogeyman that really doesn't have any influence in real life. It is not even as big or rich as some other Islamic groups, so it is hard to believe they are buying off and infiltrating high levels of the US government.

Bump for Christ sake!

The Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) is front group for the Muslim Brotherhood and in 2008 5 HLF leaders were convicted in a Federal court of giving $12 million directly to Hamas.
fbi.gov/dallas/press-releases/2009/dl052709.htm

Haney claims that there were plans for a phase II of this trial that would also prosecute CAIR: The Council on American–Islamic Relations, The Islamic Society of North America, and The North American Islamic Trust but this never happened.

CAIR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_American–Islamic_Relations

CAIR Welcomes President Obama’s Remarks at First Visit to American Mosque
cair.com/press-center/press-releases/13369-cair-welcomes-president-obama-s-remarks-at-first-visit-to-american-mosque.html

so he wants more snitches and more power to act on said snitching. this will surely end well especially under zog control.

Muslim brotherhood has existed for more than 80 years. It has massive influence and is set up to infiltrate the middle class in the host country.
It is one fucking deadly virus.
Read about Hassan al Banna and Sayd Qutb

Well the least they could do is investigate these muslim holding company's like The North American Islamic Trust which owns most of the mosques built in America. I wonder if they have ever even been audited. But no, the DHS's top priority is to molest you at the airport.

Not really. There are many larger groups today with much more influence and resources. I can't really buy that they are at all influential in the US government. This seems more like some sort of psyop, probably because Obongo is not the best goyim for Israel.

And Sayd Qutb was based as fuck, but his time is past.

EVEN THE FUCKING UNITED ARAB EMERATES CONSIDERS CAIR TO BE A TERRORIST ORGANISATION
wam.ae/en/news/emirates-international/1395272478814.html

But Obama loves them.

Wow the DHS ordered him to destroy records and information that he himself entered into the computer systems regarding these Islamic front groups.

TL:DW

He is claiming that the DHS had foreknowledge of the Boston Bombing, the San Bernadino Shooting and Orlando, but shut down all pending investigations and in the case of San Bernadino deleted ALL of the records related to the couple.

/sigh

Muslim Brotherhood is a legitimate fucking problem.

First of all, the textbook Neocons (Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Lindsey "I Just Haven't Met the Right Girl Yet" Graham, Marco Rubio) threatened and sabre-rattled at General Sisi when he ousted Morsi from Egypt. Morsi was a lifelong member of the Muslim Brotherhood and his victory essentially placed the Muslim Brotherhood in command of the country, allowing them to create a repressive constitution that was rejected for being harder than Mubarak's laws.

McCain and Graham in solidarity with Muslim Brotherhood:
youtube.com/watch?v=pxldP4y6fuU

shoebat.com/2014/11/10/three-years-cheering-rise-muslim-brotherhood-doofus-john-mccain-wonders-radical-islam-rise/

theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/06/john-mccain-egypt-mohamed-morsi-coup

What does this tell you? It should tell you that the Neocons actually love the Muslim Brotherhood. And so does the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton.

jihadwatch.org/2014/06/documents-show-obama-administrations-close-ties-to-muslim-brotherhood

wnd.com/2015/06/smoking-gun-document-said-to-prove-obama-muslim-brotherhood-ties/

Now, who is causing a great deal of trouble in Syria, and were banned by Assad's father? The Muslim Brotherhood.

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-brotherhood-idUSKBN0NR20Y20150507

washingtonpost.com/world/syrias-muslim-brotherhood-is-gaining-influence-over-anti-assad-revolt/2012/05/12/gIQAtIoJLU_story.html

foreignpolicy.com/2013/03/13/how-the-muslim-brotherhood-hijacked-syrias-revolution/

Steve Coughlin and Dr. Bill Warner have spoken at varying degrees about the Muslim Brotherhood and the increasingly peculiar connections between the Muslims Brotherhood, the OIC (Organization for Islamic Cooperation), and the Obama administration.

Some introductory stuff from Coughlin, known as the "Red Pill Briefings":
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

Dr. Bill Warner has written well over a dozen books on Islam and is an expert on its political aspirations. He was banned by the federal government from consulting on Islamic issues because the Muslims Brotherhood and other Islamic organizations found his findings "offensive":
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE

Here is a really mind-bending article on the cooperation between Muslims and the Obama administration. The Muslim Brotherhood makes an appearance.

Last article I forgot:
shoebat.com/2014/06/10/obama-hillary-absolutely-something-video/

Thanks for the info. It just seemed every time I hear about the Muslim brotherhood it is from something you would see in an email forward from your uncle. Various patriotard and neocon sites (like some of the ones you linked).

Most people don't truly understand the problem with the Muslim Brotherhood.

FP is whining about them because FP wanted an overthrow of Assad, but when the Brotherhood came back onto the scene, it destroyed any credibility that the rebels were moderate. WAPO had similar reasoning, most likely.

Bill Warner is a legit historian.

That doesn't really mean anything to me.

Are you a fucking muslim?

No, I am a person who knows that being a historian doesn't mean much.

So, long story short it looks like the US government is trying to make use of the Muslim brotherhood to bust up some of their enemies (Assad mostly). Is that correct?

And if what this guy says is true, it lends a lot more to the idea that San Bernardino and the others were allowed to happen for political reasons (gun control, expanded surveillance, expanded police state, etc.).

This reply was present almost word-for-word when I posted this here back when this was current. Shill pasta.

That's because I posted both times. I was still skeptical.

Here you go, if they're tl;dr, skip around.

This one explains mudism, has a brotherhood rep in the q/a session at the end try to discredit Warner, he addresses each facet.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

history of mudism, includes new info from shipwrecks, Warner explains the implications.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

my critique on Warner is he's good on the subject matter he focuses on, mudism, and that's as far as it goes, he's a christian, attacks christians, rightly so, for what they're doing, but he doesn't see what they're doing is fundamentally christian/christianity being part fo the problem, he only glosses over jews with 'nobody comes out looking good in this' about the slave trade and responding to the mud invasion, but he has muds number and his methodology is awesome. What's needed is to apply his methodology to jews primarily, and then christians for thoroughness, then put out one encompassing outline.

Huma Abedin's immediate family are all involved with the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama invited CAIR representatives to his final State of the Union. The Muslim Brotherhood could not be more closely attached to the establishment government without having an actual Muslim President - which is not outside the realm of possibility.

bump

The Muslim Brotherhood and other groups serve as effective enforcers and/or scapegoats for the centre-left, soft-Marxian globalist elite, yes.

They also serve an additional purpose as a larger and growing voting bloc for the European left, so that they can remain in power and garner support for federalization of Europe. Most ethnic Europeans are against these measures and find them increasingly detrimental to their well-being, but the Left does not care.

don't forget Clinton's campaign manager and lesbain lover has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and so did her parents

What's the thesis?

Only a leaker culture can stem the tide of corruption plaguing every office and department of this country.

is it just me or is there a growing pro muslim sentiment among people who say they are natsocs here?

i swear to god this shilling is becoming more and more common

I don't see anything 'pro-muslim' in those posts.

What the fuck are you even trying to shill. Holla Forums fucking hates mudslimes because they're currently invading their countries.