WHY ARENT YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS???

WHY ARENT YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS???

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

THIS NIGGER IS PREPARING FOR WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NZe3f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck can a mod switch the fields around? I mistyped the subject into the name. Thanks

this is what happens when you put a nigger in charge

worst president ever

ANTISHILL TACTICAL BUMP

THIS WILL GET OUT CHAIM

ID AND HITLER DUBS CONFIRMS

bump

United States Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force:

Prepare to give up your country because it's over at this point, you delusional power-tripping retards.

Broseph this is about droning muds, NDAA2012 was the real doozy.

Not so sure about that. Key word self defense

Can someone explain to me how this is preemptive of an upcoming war?

Like said. This seems like procedural changes for dealing with the high civilian mudskins casualties.

Which nation? US soil or foreign?

the Nation's inherent right of self-defense

That's what we're doing in ME, self-defense, Afghanistan is a defensive war. Remember the Bush doctrine, preemptive strikes are self-defense. It seems tobe adopted fromthe Israelis and their Egypt attack.

It says THE NATION meaning the the use of force in armed conflict or in the exercise of the United STates of America inherent right of SELF DEFENSE. The way its written it can mean anywhere the govt wages war.

OH SHIT

I didn't catch that.

It can but war isn't what OPs worry seems to be, what he's worried about is some kind of Soviet style crackdown, if that happens these kinds of orders are meaningless anyway as the government betraying it's people leaves it no reason to pretend to be legal. Using troops in the us would be something that would be so earthshattering to the Patriots psyche that the us itself as an intellectual entity wouldn't exist. It would be the dictator who dared vs those who resist, his name not the US vs X conglomerate of this rejoinal people.

I would also like to add that there is WAY too much happening right now. I can barely keep up.

This BLM race war is really fucking shit up. Look at everything that's happening simultaneously. From Hillary not getting indicted to stuff like this. The chimp uprising is a distraction.

True but its moving the goalposts regardless which is whats been going on forever. This is just the current reiteration

To tell you the truth I think it sounds like a long overdue reform.

I'm not buying it, but
And similar phrasing sounds like 'avoid retribution'. That and we're a divided nation, so 'a nations right to self defense' is a very interesting thing to say at this time.
Self defense does not happen abroad for an empire. We do not have military bases in other countries specifically for self defense. It is very easy to read between lines here and see it as police state in the making.

Self defense is the entire reason for our minimalistic empire. The only way a virgin stays a virgin in this world is of she wants to and she fights. We are the prettiest bitch in the world so if we want to fuck who we want and not who we not we have to have the upper hand. Our bases quite excellently every power over the entire planet save Russian Asia.

We do little overt pillaging and allow the conquered to basically rule themselves, they are incapable so it's not a big gamble.

Trump can rescind all of king nigger's executive bullshit with a single stroke of the pen.

Bump

Which is fine once Trump is elected and does, until then it's a fucking problem.

Bump

Archive of OP link: archive.is/NZe3f

Is king nigger trying to federally control local police forces?

>help maintain the support of "partner" (((governments))) and vulnerable populations invaders

Well Germany is fucked.

it's about gibmedats for other obamasons parents

The way its written they will make a class of people terrorists (IE: white people with guns ) and will do everything they can to protect those who arent classed as terrorists.

worse than a pure nigger
because hes the result of a whoring white mother

so a whole nation got cucked

We already knew this from the BLM leaks.
They (BLM) wants to stage MASSIVE protests and "really push how racist Trump is so that Obama can declare martial law".

i never heard his mother was jewish
any sources?

wiki says english

what a whore

this is why all niggers have to go back to africa or die

you see how much damage 1 afrinig student caused decades later

It's mudkips.

ain't clickin that shit nigga

The NSA is already following you. They don't give a shit if you click on a link to your own government.

Let's hope so.

Why isn't this getting more attention?

This nigger must love the idea of a race war even more than bananas. He's doing everything he can to make it happen.

reported

this

what is NDAA2012? National Defense Authorization Act? What was in it?

reported

Because (((they))) have mobilized their chimp armies to cover shit like this up.

Look at the catalog, half of it is nigger threads.

Also, that kebab truck in France today couldn't have come at a better time.