So, how do we rid ourselves of this cancer?

So, how do we rid ourselves of this cancer?

Why aren't people pushing harder to have him removed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JgG9V
archive.is/oMCS3
postcrescent.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/01/paul-ryan-gains-popularity-wisconsin/83788882/
archive.is/PGFyh
archive.is/PYMa6
archive.is/OfbKL
youtube.com/watch?v=6ftiuEjjVus
archive.is/JamuV
vdare.com/articles/what-the-appalling-luis-gutierrez-la-raza-il-tells-us-about-treason-and-american-identity
archive.is/DMOaJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
archive.is/eRQpn
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/13/paul-nehlen-calls-for-populist-revolt-against-paul-ryan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate this piece of shit more than Obama I think. He's a textbook example of ayn rand's bullshit.

Where is the effort?

He needs to be assaulted. Look at what they did to Eric Cantor.

We need to turn the heat on this traitor

Place him in your oven, Satan. With his mother, (((Hutter))).

Getting this motherfucker out is key to helping Trump

Satan trip confirm Paul Ryan is of the devil

He isn't a traitor, Satan. He is a Roman Catholic and he's advocating for his people, though Hispanic, to come in and decisively take over the United States.

It's key to helping white people.

I agree satan.

Paul Ryan Plummets to 43 Percent in New Primary Poll
archive.is/JgG9V

Paul Nehlen at Paul Ryan’s Mansion: ‘Tear Down Your Wall’ If You Won’t Build One for the Country
archive.is/oMCS3

We could meme for Paul Nehlen

this is a winnable war for us 43% is fucking dreadful for an incumbent speaker, I'm afraid of voter fraud in this one

I mean Eric Cantor the speaker of the house A FUCKING JEW got shaohed by Dave Brat a Goy in the primaries.

Ryan is a goy so we have less to worry about

Yeah that's a given, I was thinking about how much trouble he will be as Speaker for Trump but yes definitely key to helping white people.

Not all Catholics are cucks for instance take me for example and I'm ready to join the Deportation Force if he wins or join a RWDS if he loses. Either way the reality of the situation deems that action be taken.

The only time we can say we have less to worry about is after we've won.

You're no longer in line with the Roman Catholic Church, my friend. You need to join the effort for another schism in Catholicism, or a mass exodus to Orthodoxy.

Smelly, Dumb, Mason Scum!

I have work so I'm going to sleep. I hope the thread gets productive because I'd love to spam twitter with red pills on Ryan.

Remember, normies need us to give them the information the (((media))) wont.

That's a huge swing, and dire news for Kike Ryan. Last march he almost held an 80% approval rating among Wisconsin cuckservatives.

postcrescent.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/01/paul-ryan-gains-popularity-wisconsin/83788882/

Use this to demoralize cuckservatives in WI.

archive.is/PGFyh

A breakdown of all the anti-conservative, anti-worker, anti-manufacturing, and anti-white elements approved in Ryan's omnibus spending bill.

Includes funding for:
1.) DACA
2.) Sanctuary Cities
3.) Refugee programs
4.) Illegal alien resettlement
5.) Quadruples H-2B worker visas
6.) Tax credits for Illegal aliens

Things that it does not include

1.) Funding for Border Fence promised to Americans decades ago.

Paul Ryan denied being in favor of a religious test for individuals entering the United States, and yet he sends his children to an elite, private school that uses a religious test to screen applicants.

archive.is/PYMa6

Paul Ryan used a bait and switch tactic not long after he first became speaker, pretending to stand up to King Nigger and refusing to address anything having to do with immigration while King Nigger was in office. This, of course, was a ruse to cement his standing among conservatives before it was too late to launch a revolt in the House.

archive.is/OfbKL

Paul Ryan, disobeying his constitutional and legal parameters to keep his fucking mouth shut on political matters outside of his job, went after Trump and shilled hard for Islam being a religion of "peace", and that Trump would make it difficult to cooperate with Muslim "allies".

youtube.com/watch?v=6ftiuEjjVus

Paul Ryan once said that "America is more than our borders" on stage with Congressman Luis Gutierrez, a well known La Raza and HIspanic supremacist supporter who has called for "punishment" of native-born Americans, and held that his only loyalty is not to the Constitution of the United States of America, but to the 'Immigrant community".
archive.is/JamuV
vdare.com/articles/what-the-appalling-luis-gutierrez-la-raza-il-tells-us-about-treason-and-american-identity

What is more peculiar about Paul Ryan's open border policies is that the man has 24/7 security, a wall, and thick, tall shrubs and trees surrounding his home.

archive.is/DMOaJ

Paul Ryan is a globalist piece of shit, there is no doubt about that. But who do you realistically think will replace him if the House Speaker-ship was brought up for a vote again?

Congress is full of Jew loving globalists, not entirely, but they control the majority. This is where they wield their authority over us with the two party system. Let's say some uncucked challenger takes on another globalist puppet for Speaker, if they split up the Republican vote I can almost guarantee you Nancy Pelosi would be speaker again.

Just remember that Paul Ryan really didn't want to be Speaker, he was dragged into the dreaded position of the being the ultimate House Cuck.

Once Trump get's the White House we can seriously talk about replacing this asshole, until then it's waste of time since it will only divide the party at a time that we need to be united.

Silence, cuckservative muppet.

All Catholics are cucks by definition.

didn't he go from being ahead by 60 points to only being ahead by 6 just recently?

are you sure about that?

Cantor was never speaker, but he was 2nd highest ranking Republican.

Same here. At least Obama was raised to be a Communist Nigger…. This guy needs to fucking die

YES!

YES!

We got rid of Holder and Holder FORCED this beta cunt because they sucked each other's dicks

By campaigning for his primary challenger Paul Nehlen.

Because he'll probably be replaced by a democrat and we'll lose power in congress

Do you want Trump to get cuck blocked by congress even harder?

Nigger he's not gonna make it through his primary.

He was house majority leader though.

Any memetic ideas for Nehlen?

Why is his hand so low it looks like he's jerking off?

Is he part of the Special Freemasons?

Damn, even Satan wants to fire Ryan. He must really suck as a politican because Satan never fires anybody.

There should be an effort, from the moment Trump is inaugurated, to turn the Trump campaign movement into a permanent political force for the congress elections. De-select or recall cucked congressmen like this guy and replace them with pro-trump nationalists.

He look like a typical DC politician. Probably MKUltra'd and a faggot. Also a sociopath.
Just look at them eyes, identical to Clinton…

The chinks have done some interesting studies into physiognomy and phrenology in the past.

One of the identifying factors was if someones eyes have the whites exposed either under or above the pupils, then they're likely very unstable people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

Don't give MKUltra so much credit, sometimes there are just selfish or ideological traitors, an organic creation of their environment.

Hillary is so fucking two-faced though, with all the things she's said in the past, I'm pretty sure she's at least somewhat racist. She's cursed the Jews before, taken pictures with KKK politicians, praised The Wall.

I just want a politician to tell me what is really on their mind, even if I don't agree with it, I can appreciate honesty.

Not that there's anything wrong with racism

We need to meme racists and fag haters into the LBGT movement, isn't the movement supposed to be about accepting people as they are? :^)

I had no idea he was this much of a scumbag.

This fucking traitor has got to go.
When is he up for re-election?

Best way of getting rid of Paul Ryan is to support Nehlen. Including finding and distributing every dirt that Ryan has, exposing him as a two-faced scum.

Right now there's an irony about Ryans opposition towards Trump's wall because he had build a huge wall around his private estate

Ryan is a typical cuckservative. Why do you think Mittens picked him as his veep?

Same goes for Mark Kirk. Illinois surprisingly went red over the past few years but that guy is 1000% cuckservative. Chances are he'll get voted out next cycle and lose to that disabled chink half-breed.

anyone have good info-graphs/pictures of Ryan's crimes or good pro-Nehlen propaganda?

archive.is/eRQpn
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/13/paul-nehlen-calls-for-populist-revolt-against-paul-ryan/

=HOW CAN WE HELP DEFEAT HIM, POL?==

FIRE UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS

Yup, Obama is an enemy, but he's generally open about his twisted goals. Ryan is a traitor, posing as a republican, but stabbing his country in the back.

Bump because once the turkey, Pence, and expected BLM issues pass this guy is still going to be sitting right there.

Let's see what he says this Monday during his little RNC speech