Did George Lucas base Palpatine on George Soros?

Did George Lucas base Palpatine on George Soros?
The resemblance is uncanny, they both are attempting to take over a powerful republic by seperating it by funding separatists and dividing the people of the Galaxy.

Soros wasn't quite the figure in the 70s and 80s that he is today. Also, Lucas is an oil-drilling leftist, so he probably looks at Soros as some kind of hero.

weird how conservatives hate famous conservative george soros, i guess evil contains the seed of its own destruction

This is the reason why people think you're stupid, you can't even get the simple things right.

I read up on it, at the time he was funding operations against the Soviets than the US.

WTF? Obviously you have no idea who Soros is.

My money's on "no".

The left's ideological narrative has zero cohesiveness or connection to reality. The only consistency is its vilification of white people.

>>>/trash/

OT sheev no, PT sheev possibly

Sheev was a personification of all Jews, not a single Jew in particular.

Not for a goy

Ebin.

Well, at least you're honest about being retarded.

He turns Anakin into his golem, seriously, it adds up.

Go back to cuckchan.

Soros funded right-wing groups in the Eastern Bloc countries, so no, no actual fucking leftist think he's any sort of hero.

That would be you. Soros is a porky liberal who has sought to destroy genuinely leftist movements over the last several decades by either funding their opposition or funding divisive identity politics within them.

Geroge Soros has funded whatever movement that furthered his nation-destroying goals. He is both Zionist and Globalist. He has supported right-wing and left-wing movements but has funded the left-wing more because it furthers his goals for a "global economy" controlled by Jews like him.
A obvious copy meme of Holla Forums's Happy Merchant, you commies lack the creativity to create your own original memes.
Like your board hypocritically also supports. [Pic 2]
Now fuck off.

Dammit wrong pic. Can't find the one I was thinking of.

what pic did you think of?

This one.

Sheev was based on Nixon for the OT and Dick Cheney in the PT

George Lucas is a noil drilling degenerate, if anything he'd welcome the opportunity to have more non whites to race mix with. Why would he be opposed to Soros?

Protip: leftism is being against the prevailing economic system, not "any liberal bullshit I don't like". Soros has never once funded a left-wing movement.

Jesus man, after I read that, I turned 360 degrees and walked away.

Protip: watching another man fuck your wife makes you a cuckold.

All of those movements Soros fund claim to be working to ultimately destroy the current economic system. The whole point of subversive culture is to destroy the pillars of capitalism (family structure that creates the demand for jobs, etc…). It was conceptualized after the initial attempts of accelerationism by authoritarianism (USSR and other communist experiments) failed.

You are a very shit leftist, aren't you?

It is like poetry, besides Israel is basically the country of Jewish Nazis.

Leftists lie. A lot.

hahaha oh wow

By all means, come up with a tried and true better solution to our conflicts and everyone will naturally migrate to it without resistance, just like we migrated naturally from violence organized societies to trade.

But first, educate yourself and stop being made a fool of by war mongers and corrupt politicians (or jews) repeating past failed experiments that result in death and suffering every time.

Nigga please, he's just a middle tier boss. There are many more powerful kikes and non-kikes behind him.

Holy shit are you delusional. The traditional family structure comes out of feudalism. It's capitalism that has destroyed it over the past 40 years as the wage stagnation of the '70s first forced women into the workplace, then pushed families into crushing debt, and then finally wiped out the cohesive structure of poor communities where the fathers get put in for-profit prisons when they can no longer make enough profit for shit wages for the capitalist, while the women are evicted from their homes by people trying to squeeze money out of property value. Sorry fam, the problem is an economic system that fundamentally pits the interests of capitalist and worker against each other. The death of the traditional family is just one of its casualties. Capitalism only likes it too much when there is no sort of family or community because it makes it easier to pit people against each other as they fight for jobs, competing for who will work for the least.

This. Not that communism is any better, their manifesto explicitly states they too want to destroy all goodness and beauty too.

communists also want to destroy the white race

They sure have weird (((similarities))) with capitalism.

All trade is capitalism, ever since we had currency we were a capitalist society. Stop moving the goal posts, retard.

Capitalism is a relationship of production that arose out of the ashes of feudalism in the 17th century. It is neither defined by currency nor markets. Read a book.

Idk they're both old rich white men, as you say dividing people and waging war for profit. All old white men look and act the same to me tbqfh

That's because they want to go out with a bang when they die of old age.

Recommend one.

Do your knuckles have scabs, or did your mom buy you special dragging gloves?

The Wealth of Nations
by Adam Smith

That's not on capitalism, but on equality. The golden age of capitalism was before women got rights.
Oh, whatever, look at me, responding to shitty leftypol bait. Keep thinking you'll convince people on Holla Forums by bringing politics up at every turn instead of driving people off with the noise.