TRUMP WILL ANNOUNCE VP PICK ON FRIDAY

The suspense is almost over. Trump just announced that he will announce his VP pick on Friday, 11am in Manhattan.

Who do you think it will be?

Will it be Newt? Webb? Ernst? Even Ivanka?

Tell me what you think

Other urls found in this thread:

heaviermetal.net/donald-trump-vince-mcmahon-vice-president
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Pat_Buchanan
archive.is/JqvFk
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-candidate-us-election/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096
2016.republican-candidates.org/Fiorina/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
facebook.com/mondoweiss/videos/10154029556988162/
politico.com/magazine/story/2014/02/americas-most-awkward-allies-103889
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-vicepresident-idUSKCN0ZT1RV
afr.com/news/world/north-america/trump-favours-christie-pence-and-gingrich-as-he-closes-in-on-vp-pick-20160712-gq41rt
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/753349629870084096
infowars.com/report-trump-refused-200-million-to-pick-gingrich-as-vp/
rollcall.com/mike-pence-chosen-as-trumps-v-p-nominee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone got that E Michael Jones bid where he points out that if Newt is VP it proves Trump is a Zionist shill?

Hope its flynn. Kind of lose lose all around though.

GET HYPE

Trump / Hogan
Trump / Zimmerman
Trump / Buchanan

Which would cause the most Holla Forums boner deaths?

TRUMP / HITLER GHOST 2016

I really hope its Pence. Christy has bridgegate and Newt has as many skeletons as Hillary.

Trump / Spencer 2016

The Alt-Right will rise!

Why are you spamming this image everywhere?

I wish it were Buchanan or Sessions. I'd take a risk with Flynn too.

Who's worse Pence or Newt?

Trump/Miller :^)

NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT NEWT

That goy thinks we're joking and just being edgy when we say we want all kikes ovened.

He's the most shabbos controlled op good goy of them all.

This thought actually occurred to me earlier today. It would make zero fucking sense whatsoever though. Think he's gonna get secretary of the press?

As a Hoosier I'm inclined to say Pence but it might be Newt.

CAN'T PIN THE FLYNN

There's no stumpin the Trump / Flynn?

I tried. Plz no bully

It will do for now, but you have to go back.

Cantstumpthe / Trump

Meme magic willing, there is a retired general named Cantstumpthe out there somewhere

will they chimp?

Sessions/Buchanan/Flynn/a wildcard nobody expected but happens to be redpilled about Jews

This is what I would like. If I see Pence, Newt, any female or minority I'll freak out

CAN'T SCOOP THE NEWT

Probably Ben Carson. To get more black votes.

If his name wasn't enough evidence that's he's a lizardperson, his bloated skinwalker suit is

Scoot, user.
Can't scoot the Newt.
You had one fucking job.

DJT picking David Duke would be savage.

First of all, I don't even know what you're talking about with white supremacists

He's a more likely pick than forever and always israel first Jewt Gingrich. Same can be said of Carson. Same can be said of Pence.

If I'm wrong and it's any of the above in addition to Christie, Lubio, Love, Martinez, Cruz then Trump will get demolished by Hillary without shenanigans.

Newt is worse.
He has been shown by his record to be a globalist and in peoples pockets. He has been for immigration from the turd world and amnesty for the shitheads already here. He shut down an effort by house republicans to get rid of affirmative action. He has been in the game to long and you cant trust him based on his record.

Pence is a safe pick. He isnt the greatest choice and not the worst.
These are the most notable thing I could find. He is simply a 15 year record conservative with not a lot of dirt.
The media will attack him over Religious Freedom Restoration Act but thats all I could find.

From what little I know about Pence, I can safely say that I want him nowhere near the white house, but Newt would be even worse. Pence signed that anti-fag law in but then repealed it after everyone starting kvetching over it, and he stabbed Trump in the back a few days before the Indiana primary by endorsing Rato, but when Trump won Pence memory holed it and acted like he was on Trump's side the whole time. Fuck him.

Christie wouldn't be ideal but I could tolerate him. Sessions or Flynn would be better though. Newt is the absolute worst case scenario in my opinion though, if that happens pls no happen I'll have to seriously reevaluate what we're up against.

TRUMP AND FLYNN
GREAT AGAIN

Christie touched the wall with his fapping hand. He'd be horrible.

How mad would the kike media be if Buchanan was picked as VP? It would be a surprise pick because I haven't heard them talk about him

Just trying to show off my dank new TRS swag, stop bullying me.

Did you watch that Pence endorsement? He clearly had his arm twisted. I still dont want him as VP

Pat - although not as fervent as Holla Forums - has pissed off the ZOG quite a few times.
I am diamonds.

So Trump's announcing his VP on the same day as nogs are planning to chimp out all across the US. I forsee a lot of 502s ahead of us lads.

Well it's better than with your non fapping hand because I guess it's unclean and a slight dig at the kikes, nevertheless I don't disagree that he's shit.

No, I didn't, you're talking about Cruz, right? I wonder if they had anything on him to do that considering that didn't stop Christie, Le Page, Sessions, the list goes on. But he seems like your typical lying snake politician.

Great Tier:
Sessions

Acceptable Tier:
Buchanan

Mediocre Tier:
Flynn
Rand Paul

Low Tier:
Christie
Pence

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Tier:
Gingrich

Just Kill Me Now Tier:
Palin
Cruz
Rubio
Martinez

Please Clap Tier: Bush

INB9000 JEWT GRIMGRINCH

Is everything about him blatantly obvious controlled op to make him seem like he's not controlled op?

He got utterly embarrassed by Trump on national TV multiple times, and has shown that he will sell out. Poor pick and very unlikely choice

How about the cia chief? Petraeus?

Leftists love their "secret society".

I'd still take him over most of the others, if only to try to wrangle in a few of his voters.

Thats called a "cuck" user.

Enjoying your first day here?

You mean Mr. Builderberg 2016?

I'd be happy with either Flynn, Sessions, or maybe Paul. Fuck Newt and Pence.

Amnesty and Open Borders Tier:
Jim Webb

From what I've seen in this thread, basically everyone likes Sessions. The one common thing I've seen against him being VP is the fact that Trump needs an ally in the senate.
While that is true, isn't the VP basically in charge of the senate? And what is stopping Trump from having another ally there? I'm sure Sessions isn't the only pro Trump senator

No.

Trump / McMahon

heaviermetal.net/donald-trump-vince-mcmahon-vice-president

The VP is the "President of the Senate" but his only real job is to be a tie breaker, but if I remember correctly the current voting rules eliminate the need for a tie breaker anyway.

McMahon does know his place, that's for sure.

If it's Newt or Pence, I'm out.

Make your argument for Buchanan then.

Trump / Trump

Question:

Does anybody really care?

Not trying to be condescending. Honestly, Trump will lose exactly zero votes even if he picks Humpty Dumpty as his running-mate.

Great publicity, no doubt. But does his VP pick really matter? Besides his insurance policy in case he takes a trip to Dallas.

Which VP would trigger the most chimpouts when announced?

If he had a really shitty pick like Palin or something, I'd have to call into question his judgement.

Otherwise, no, I don't care that much, because no way in hell I'd vote Hillary, and I'm not staying home for a third election in a row. I need to actually do something this time.

David Duke

Sessions is better spent elsewhere.
You list has no Duke, Mattis, or Putin.
The list is crap.

The starts are aligning faggots, happening soon

Trump will be assassinated if he picks a good goy candidate like Newt Gringich, who supports amnesty, or Pence, who thinks Israel should determine the U.S.' foreign policy.

Michael Flynn would be his best choice, but Jeff Sessions would be fine too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Pat_Buchanan

tl;dr he's Uncle Pat, or Uncle Holla Forums.

It's gonna be an interesting weekend.

Ca c'est pour vous

Does Trump know Buchanan well? Do you think it's likely?

CANT MUTE THE NEWT

OK go join the #nevertrump cruzcucks and vote Hillery.

Trump called Pat "Atilla the Hun" in regards to his political positions while they were running for the Reform Party. Some sixteen years later, Trump called Pat a great guy over Twitter. I'm sure Trump and Pat are chill now. Pat is a trad Catholic and he's probably part of a hardcore Jesuit secret society; they probably protect Trump and fight against the International Jew.

A cuck pick kills his pull with reactionaries. No one will keep taking him seriously as "just playing the game" with his Israel dicksucking if he puts a neocohen on the ticket. If it's a politician instead of someone with actual use such as a general or spymaster, it shows he is either far less intelligent or dedicated than people were giving him credit for, and either way it is a death knell for the hype train. Trump's the only one that can put the breaks on, so that is the one thing he needs to avoid doing. If he comes out with something safe instead of someone that is a statement, he's at the mercy of the Boomer-commie-shitskin alliance with a shattered Republican base as support.

We need to beef up the propaganda. Only 99% of all votes will do.

Please happen

We need new shit. Creativery stuff

It would trigger the niggers and libshits to no end. Because (((They))) are already planning the assasination, no doubt. So, then they'd have to follow that line to it's end and Alabama would be president for a bit.

We are the meme Southern State for the post part when everyone thinks of the worst of us. Go Back To Alabama is the clarion call from these libshits.

So, it's insurance. Plus, he'd be able to tiebreaker or FILLIBUSTER AT ANY TIME senate shit, without being vulnerable to the same Senate votes. He can claim floor time, he can introduce bills, and he can pull all the shit Al Gore did while Bill fucked about, but with Immigration instead of (((Climate Change)).

Thanks, I would love for it to happen. Well, we'll see soon.

Trump/Bush

Guac the world

Flynn wants to Inspect Dimona and take their bombs away.

You have no idea how hopeful I've gotten in the last bit of time.

YOU CAN'T BIN THE FLYNN!

Sessions.

if it's newt i don't know if i'll still vote, and i've been with trump since last june when he first announced

hopefully it's flynn or someone no one has even thought of yet

Fucking sauce on that, please? Holy shit that sounds amazing.

I'll still vote for Trump no matter who he picks, but if he picks a ZOGbot like Newt, I don't think he's going to win. Newt brings nothing to the table.

Last thread about him he was saying he wanted to take Israel's nukes away because NOBODY in the Mid East needs to have them. The reporter then named the number of Israeli warheads at 200.

This is why I hate creationists.

My gut says it's a surprise pick.

fingers crossed for Mad Dog Mattis

How useful would he really be though, versus Sessions? Could he whip the votes and get us our border wall?

OK, your posts were really shit so far but now you go into the filter.

Out of no where he will pick
SANDERS
Trump's feelin the Burn.

Fuck newt.

(Heil Hitler!)
He's right though. None of those fucking dune coons need nukes. They're fine running around with AKs.

I thought that that guy was a neoCohen feminist stooge?

Fuck, what if Trump doesn't pick anyone being suggested?

Mehdi Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis -
Michael Flynn: I don’t know if they turned a blind eye. I think it was a decision. I think it was a wilful decision.
Mehdi Hasan: A wilful decision to go – support an insurgency that had Salafist, al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood?
Michael Flynn: [INTERRUPTING] Well, a wilful decision to do what they're doing, which, which you have to really – you have to really ask the President, what is it that he actually is doing with the, with the policy that is in place, because it is very, very confusing? I’m sitting here today, Mehdi, and I don’t, I can’t tell you exactly what that is, and I've been at this for a long time.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] So you would love to see Israel give up its 200 nuclear warheads?
Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] I would love to see it but it’s not practical because - actually nuclear energy is very clean and it actually is, it is so cost-effective, much more cost-effective for producing water from desalinisation

archive.is/JqvFk

also remember what scott adams said: the vp must do no harm

newt has tons of baggage - he left his wife when she got cancer, nafta, the "women will get their periods in the army" thing

all hillary will have to do is drag out 20 year old videos of that neocon retard and it's over

(Checked)

And that's the beauty of it! We get Nuclear Energy AND Disarmament!!!!

Power not Pulsewaves

This, Trump must bring someone out who is close to his strength in terms of taking a media attack, or else they will just blitz the VP until trump looks weaker by association

Be not afeared, We are the Internet People, Trump knows this.

It'll be Sessions or Flynn. Sessions did the thing we do when we're lying where we get really embarassed really quick when he was last asked about VP talks.

Flynn would be able to get us Nuclear Energy back.

Cold blooded.

Checked. Thanks user.

Dubs says its Sam Hyde

Flynn pls.

What about Trump / Kek?

Newt Gingrich, G-d willing.

He needs someone who can carry a swing state. It'll be Pence, who can secure Indiana and also help with Ohio.

I would think there are many process qualified to be labeled 'nuclear energy' that don't lead to the production of byproducts that go into nuclear weaponry.
Disarm Israel now!

It'll be Gingrich, seems like. I don't know if that's good or bad, my family seems to like him a lot. He seems alright but I haven't done the research to know if he's good or not.

Stop trying to meme faggot. You mudblood can't do shit.

No it wont, Trump will pick someone good.

Can you source this, I'd like to go take a gander myself. This VP pick is probably the most important event before the election. Even Hilary not getting indicted is irrelevant since both she and Sanders both lose to a 1488% Power Don.

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter or Mars.

Rush Limbaugh.

if dubs its hulk hogan

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

Fam I've got you covered.

This. It also doesn't help that Trump is running as anti-establishment then having someone like Newt on board sends mixed messages. He'll probably be better off with someone military or someone who is not deep in the washington culture.

It'll be George Zimmerman.

THORIUM!

No, really. It works, it's stable and even shitskins will have a hard time getting it to Chernobyl.

To all the ((("people"))) meming for jewt I want you to know it's useless, trumps decision is made and you can't change it now.
no matter how much you try to use our superior meme magic system, a white system mind you, you can't for your blood is that of subhumans and is incapable of using a system of magic create by a superior race.

It was his last FOX interview where he blushed slightly when he was asked if he'd take the tap from Trump for VP, and he said he'd be Honored to.

Sessions or Flynn. Bet on it.

We will have the Wall and A Disarmed Middle East. We will say Merry Christmas again.

Fuck you faggot

So Gingrich a shit?

Yep. Please lurk moar.

Even his recent comments against Trump calling that one judge "Mexican" should be enough to disqualify him, let alone all the Kikery.

It will be Pence.

Most here might be upset, but I really think it'll appease the Christ cucks who still aren't on board. I think regular repub base + rust belt will ensure Trump victory. Trump is polling so low nationally because Christ cucks are still mad.

Fixed that for you (1).

Filtered. It will not be Pence.

Sessions or Flynn.

The Fix is In

FOR JEWS

faggot trump is polling low do to the lying press, remember RUBIO SURGE or how Katshit "polled better against Hillary", the only thing that matter now are the swing states.

Moonman is my pick tbh

He'll lose more than he'll gain.

I think polls can be rigged to an extent, but Trump was leading in all the polls throughout the primary and he won throughout the primary. Not every polling agency is out to get Trump.

I don't like it either, but sometimes you gotta throw some people a bone.

Trump is polling well in places that count: The swing states. Pence brings nothing he truly needs to the ticket.

All the more reason why he doesn't need Pence. Looking at national polls while ignoring swing state polls is beyond stupid.

He will literally be killed (if he was ever even legit anti-Israel in the first place)

Top kek

witnessed

Who planned this? Trump or (((them)))

Newt looks physically disgusting and would probably scare off more independent voters.

I'm curious as to why he pushed ahead with announcing this shit now instead of at the convention. Either he expects some shit to go down at the convention, is planning to do some shit, or he is trying to head off something before it occurs.

Jewt shills please stop.

Due to the stigma attached to nuclear power in general I'd believe we'll have Nuclear fusion before thorium reactors reach a level of relevance. The energy output per unit of fuel varies and legislation here in the states reflects a desire to keep electricity production monopolized and centrally controlled. Due to the smaller and more democratic nature of thorium reactors the current lobby would never allow for the widespread use of them outside universities.
Molten salt reactors seem like pretty cool stuff, but unless they use uranium I don't think it'll ever become a thing.

Word out of DC is he's talking to George Zimmerman as we speak

And if the election was today he would lose. I'm just happy it's a fucking white male.

If that were to happen I would probably do something I don't want to admit without being on tor.

Hard to argue with dubs, especially 8s, but I don't want him either. I'm just telling you that it's going to happen.

So who's the most likely pick for VP?

This would honestly be cool. I understand why Trump laid down the kind of things he is looking for in a VP but if he had not said anything, it would be funny to see theories like this gaining serious traction.

Obviously trying to bait them.

But remember, it's not just Clinton we're dealing with here.

What are (((those people))) planning.

It's gonna be Shane not Vince

see

All signs point to him

Newt shills, kindly fuck off. Sorry, no-one wants to see an assassination attempt because you let that globalist fuck on the ticket.

The temperature is increasing slightly so we should all send checks to globalists.

You don't know that. And it's not like Pence would fix any of that. Trump is leading in two swing states and tied in another. He would actually have a decent shit at winning.

And I'm telling you it is not. Pence brings nothing to the ticket, and he does not have any good history with Trump. Trump needs someone who is in his pocket since anyone else could be used to sabotage Trump or utilized as leverage against him. Trump understands this so he is not going to pick anyone he himself does not have serious control over.

MICHAEL FLYNN FOR THE WIN

Maybe you're right user. It seems like all the talking heads are saying it's Pence, and Trump met with him again today and then after announced he will announce his VP on Friday.

But I can't argue with Kek. Hopefully you're right.

I totally forgot about Huckabee on my list.

Probably low tier, maybe Mediocre at best.

Many this.

it's going to be either flynn or sessions because they're the only two he hasn't been teasing the media with

he's stayed in the headlines for weeks bringing "possible vp's" out on stage, knowing the media will shit their pants with speculation, with barely any effort on his part

then when he brings out the surprise he'll stay in the news for even longer

I think the media is essentially trying to meme Pence or Jewt because they know they can bully those guys and because those guys are deep in the establishment. I would like to think Trump was letting Pence down about not being VP. I would be very surprised if he chose someone he doesn't have a good amount of control over. I do think at worst he will pick someone younger that we think is under the control of the establishment but is really being controlled by him. That or someone military who wants to nuke Israel a couple times over to keep people in check and who would force the jew media to come out in the open to attack.

If not VP, I'd love to see him get some sort of spot on the administration. He seems like a chill guy and he's likable as fuck.

Trump has said he wants Chris Christie as VP.

The political choice is between Gingrich and Pence.

This. I can see him also playing off of their outrage and irritation with the speaking heads being wrong yet again about Trump and this election. Part of the stuff he is doing is to weaken the shit out of the media and their hold on people.

[Citation Needed]

You know Holla Forums used to be a good place for political discussion back in 2013/2014, not it's teenage LARPers that just read troll posts and take them as fact.

One source said Trump wants a "fighter" and Christie – the tough talking former prosecutor – fits the bill.

"I'm getting attacked from all sides," Trump told The Wall Street Journal Tuesday. Though he was not in Indianapolis on Wednesday, Christie, one of the first major politicians to back Trump before he captured the nomination, is still very much under consideration, multiple sources told CNN.

"Trump's gut is Christie," one source said. The New Jersey governor spent the day in back-to-back meetings in Washington as he leads Trump's transition team.

Trump spoke of his kinship with Christie, with whom several sources said he talks every day.
"I tell you, Chris Christie is somebody I've liked a long time; he's a total professional. He's a good guy, by the way, a lot of people don't understand that," he said on Fox News.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-candidate-us-election/

The time for debate is over, the time for action is now dawning.

Newt is too far right to attract moderates in the general imo.

I hope its a fucking wild ball. Trump NEEDS someone where moderates and normal fags can say eh not bad at least.

Newt is controlled opposition imo.

Fucking hell I hope Trump picks JOHN MILLER!

Im really not impressed with the potential VP picks Trump has atm. Newt really sucks imo.

Trump bringing someone who is openly not a zionist would keep the establishment in check without him needing to have any real control over this person. This is the only case I can see Trump bringing someone who he does not have a great deal of control over. Such a person, understanding that Trump is the closest to having someone in the white house that would pursue a foreign policy similar to what they want would not shit the bed by breaking from the Trump speaking points or work against Trump in any significant manner.

This is the only thing that makes me think Trump is shooting for Scott Brown. He was a moderate Republican and ran on a platform that is a mirror image of Trump's. The only thing he has going against him is that he is not a big name anymore. He used to be a big name of only because someone who held the policies he held back in the day were considered revolutionary for a republican. The media turned on him when they decided to push Warren into his senate seat which is why he hates the shit out of both of them and why Warren shits herself at the mention of Brown. He's military as well so that works in his favor.

We've got to check the numerology on the VPs names, it will tell us ahead of time which one will be picked.

Trump is being backed by Sheldon Adelson, his daughter and his son are married into Jewish families, he has continually expressed his strong support for Israel.

The idea that Trump is a jew hater opposed to Israel is fantasy concocted by Leftypol SJW and embraced by dumbasses on Holla Forums that got memed on.

You can scream REEEEEEEEEEE and beg for the mods to save you from reality but it doesn't change reality.

He offered $200m to pick Newt, Trump turned it down, and the offer went away. Nice try Shlomo.

You're right
Now #ImWithHer

If he truly was, he wouldn't have to state it or make a show to get them off his back. That said, have fun voting for Hillary or waiting for Hitler since sitting on your hands is certainly going to fix things.

Kek smiles upon my candidate, imperial. Can you say the same?

the cancer killing Holla Forums

And the issue is?

Israel is cancer.

If anti Israelism is the biggest issue to you then you should be backing Hillary not Trump.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096

It's going to be Ed Rendell.

I have a source. He might be fucking with me but I think he was serious.

Someone cap this.

Did you even look at the picture I posted or are you just fucking retarded?

You're retarded.

You aren't making an argument, you're posting memes.

Trump is heavily pro Israel, he has said this very clearly for a long time.

You claim he is anti Jewish and anti Israel because ???

When called out on it you post a meme about a false dilemma.

If you're going to be this dishonest and ignore all the times he has rebuffed the jews you might as well kill yourself now. Even more so if you are going to ignore all the panic he is causing them, more so than your average candidate.

Both Hillary and Trump are pro Israel.

The Republicans are historically far more pro Israel than the Democrats.

Maybe try and help BLM keep Obama for another term.

Huh, let me look this guy up and…
>Ugh, he's jewish
He did write A Nation of Wusses: How America's Leaders Lost the Guts to Make Us Great. He's also a Dem, so I really can't see Trump doing that. The only real question to me is: is an actual jew worse than jewt?

I can't see him choosing someone who stumped with and for Obama. He has praised Trump on trade so it's possible but very unlikely.

Such as?

Left wing Jews don't like Trump because they don't like nationalism, they want all races to join hands in a circle and live in a communist paradise, they see Trump as being in the way of that.

Many Right wing Jews back Trump, those that don't are already Left leaning, part of the establishment that's threatened or think that Trump is an unstable idiot.

You should kill yourself if you are going to be this retarded. Your shit is not swaying anyone and just making people dislike jews even more. Who knows, maybe people will start killing them as they should.

DIGITS

I thought he would be picking a female.

2016.republican-candidates.org/Fiorina/
or
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann

If it is indeed one of these three, then it's probably going to be Newt… Even though I think Pence is a better pick.

-Trump "It's alright he's on our side" in regards to protester shouting "Israel did 9/11"

youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w

-Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)

youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg

-Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816

-Trump to Jewish donors: You don't want me because you can't buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals

youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0

Trump: The papers show who really took down the trade center, it wasn't Iraqis, you *might* find it's the Saudis:cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis

Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

The fact that you think jews fall into left and right wing factions is proof you need to kill yourself. I'm amazed that anyone on Holla Forums would think this.

meanwhile in israel

facebook.com/mondoweiss/videos/10154029556988162/

Fiorina?

Fuck not, it was going to be Joni Ernst

It is a truly wonderful thing.

Hes's gonna say it's Iran isn't it? Man can't we just dismantle ISIS and let those middle east faggots alone?

This shit is reaching.

Trump is famously anti Muslim, he doesn't buy into some stupid conspiracy theory about Jews did 911 because some nut shouted it at him.

The infamous Leibowitz thing (that I myself shitposted about) in context is about Trump saying that Jon should be proud of his Jewish heritage and not ashamed of it.

Trump is already courting Jewish donors, see Adelson.

There are more countries in the middle east than Israel and Saudi Arabia, it's generally accepted that the gulf states, Jordan, Qatar, Oman, Turkey etc might be involved.

Think it through, user.

Soros / Occupy / Anonymous / BLM announce day of rage on same day Trump picks VP. Who could be behind this?

If he wanted to say Iran he would just say it. He's commented on Iran directly before and we don't refer to Iran as an ally.

The only reaching I see is the bullshit in your post that has been addressed by various posts in this thread alone let alone the other countless threads we have had each time you guys keep trying to push this shit all the while not even have the decency to state an alternative.

The US is allied to many of those Middle Eastern countries, backing ISIS.

Hillary can't say anything against Saudi Arabia since they're tied in with her.

No one would hesitate Iran. It has been mentioned before in a negative manner many times before. Stop being retarded.

filtered

I'll say it again:

Trump was specifically saying "our so-called 'allies'" are funding ISIS. Is Iran ally? Would you hesitate on television to say that Iran is funding ISIS? No.

It's hard to tell if you're a Left wing shill, mentally ill or just dumb.

TRUMP/PAUL
BUILD THE WALL

Anybody but a neocon faggot. If his VP pick is even remotely of the establishment, Trump WILL. BE. MURDERED.

I want a social libertarian, nationalist, fiscal conservative that wants to behead the globalist cabal, put America first and tell the world it can fuck right off because we've got our own shit to take care of.

Is just repeating yourselves but not saying anything of worth a plan now? It's not a very good one. It just makes people want to vote for Trump even more. If not to see what he can do, then just for the sheer rage it would cause people like you.

I hope it's not this faggot

Triggered by the animus, friend?

If you don't understand anything about the Middle East and America's involvement with it then stop posting.

politico.com/magazine/story/2014/02/americas-most-awkward-allies-103889

I am leaning away from Gingrich and Pence just a gut instinct the VP stakes has shown us everyone who is being "considered" really isn't.

I listened to Eric tonight and he made me think that it is gonna be someone that Donald has known a long time. Christie, Ivanka, Donald Trump Jr all fit that bill. Sessions and Flynn could be likely. Who knows.

Or Trump might tell the Republican Delegates to choose thier own VP on the floor of the convention between 4 pre-vetted people. That is why the announcement in NY is so interesting.

Just break this one out. It works just as well for the autists as it does for liberals.

Thanks for that. I was actually looking for that one.

that would guarantee an absolute shit storm in case of actual assassination. it would be a shoah.

We've got one day left to meme ourselves into a better future.

On that note, isn't it strange that out of 300 million people, not only were there 17 republican candidates, but Trump as a nominee doesn't seem to have much choice?

I'm starting to wonder if the population numbers are some big lie and there's only a few million of us in total, not 7 billion.

Just look at the Brexit (((polls))) compared to the actual results. They were so inaccurate that its obvious they rigged the polls to demoralize the non-cucks.

I'm a Trump supporter.

It's sad that Holla Forums has sunk this low into the shit though, all you can see in your low iq autist brain is "trump is hitler planning to nuke israel and anyone that says otherwise is a hillary supporter".

Newt as VP pick will most assuredly ensure a future Trump JFK attempt as president in order to go business as usual. He better pick one that makes it so any attempts to JFK would be undesirable.

Sure you are. You're the one getting fussy because someone saying Trump will be impartial as he has stated before is too much for you to handle. No, he must be controlled by the jews so you can feel better.

Its going to be

1) Somebody who has political experience but is not necessarily a politician
a) 50/50 chance somebody Trump has known for a long time
2) Somebody who is %100 behind him on all his policies and isn't just riding the wave
a) Only Sessions fits this bill, Flynn does not agree with Trump on abortion
3) It won't be Chris Christie
a) Ivanka and her Husband have a long running negative relationship with Christie because he sent Jared Kushners father to jail for 2 years. On top of that Christie has said he will continue being governor after the election.
4) It won't be Gingrich
a) The GOP offered the Trump campaign 200m to take Gingrich and they declined. Not to mention Gingrich already said hes not interested.
b) Eric browses cuckchan, he knows Gingrich is a stooge set up to be the fall guy if his father were to get assassinated, Trump knows this as well but accepts that about Gingrich, hence why they're distant but friendly.

Whoever it is, it will be incredibly disappointing and may even guarantee Trump's assassination if he picks an establishment agent. (Newt, Christie, Carson, etc)

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

Trump has to know that he’ll be killed if his VP isn’t a radical. He HAS to know about Kennedy and Johnson. He HAS to know what they did to Reagan.

All of Trumps kids have made a statement to that effect, even though Ivanka and the two boys generally don't agree on shit they both agree on that point. Eric is on the level and has talked a lot about "what if he gets killed" in his TV appearances. He was probably the guy who was running the Trump ad at the bottom of the page globally all year.

Then who is going to run Smackdown?
Although Shane is a better pick than newt

-
Here is Jewt with Hannity discussing VP stuff on his show tonight.

Grinch seems to think its between him and Pence.

Trump is a kike puppet. He is on record saying he will go to war for Israel.

vote Johnson

The argument started up here with the claim that Trump would choose as VP "someone military who wants to nuke Israel a couple times over to keep people in check and who would force the jew media to come out in the open to attack.".

This is what you are saying is truthful and accurate.

You're a hopeless conspiritard if you think the LP is some kind of D&C ploy.

Flynn recently said he is pro-life like Trump, but seems to be taking a measured stance on it, which seems reasonable. He'll probably go along with Trump's idea of disliking abortion itself but letting states decide since it seems like a reasonable alternative. But yeah, I don't see Christie getting it also because of Bridgegate potentially being used against him.

Name them if you are this triggered.

You're a damned idiot and deserve to die if negative talk towards israel triggers this much. We really do need to shoah some kikes if they're going to be this triggered by the way people speak on here.

This is glorious. We should add some music to it.

Trump / Garrison 2016!

Nigel Farage.

Gov Pence

Sadly, our image analysis has disprove that theory. It just wasn't quite a match, but painfully close.

Please be Ron Paul! Please be Ron Paul!

Nah.

What the fuck is he doing?

Being a beta male cuck, of course.

It's not a D&C ploy in of itself, but the media has been unusually open to putting them on display this year because that's how scared of Trump they are. They want him to steal votes.

Unfortunately, current numbers show that he is stealing votes from Hillary, not Trump, so they are blown the fuck out.

Dubs and it's Soros

Making a tactical choice to focus his campaign on the issues? He doesn't defend Clinton at all. The biggest issues facing America are its crushing, ever-expanding debt and the endless parade of Jew wars. How about discussing those?

Don't bump if you're going off-topic, user.

So basically he's another Bernie, he won't attack Hillary for being a criminal and a liar, so he loses.

No you cunt.
He couldn't even speak.

By ignoring one of her weaker points and ignoring the fact that he inability to deal with the e-mails issues shows how utterly unable to deal with national security she is. You can focus on the issues while highlighting her weak points. He's being an idiot and taking the Bernie route and like Bernie, he won't make any head way.

If by "headway" you mean "endorsed Goldman Sachs: The Candidate" then yes, he has made lots of headway. #StrongerTogether

you're just pulling things out of your ass

By the way, if libertarians had been in charge Goldman Sachs would have been liquidated. Libertarianism to Goldman Sachs is like salt on a slug.

You're a damned fool and Johnson is a waste. He might as well kill himself at this point since he is so useless and a non-factor.

You really are a cunt.

So you didn't get the bad news, huh?

What is this non-sequitur?

Doesn't matter, it's always good to watch that video.

You didn't even respond to what I said.

You're a prime example of why Holla Forums isn't as fun as it used to be, gas yourself.

What I'm telling you is that it doesn't matter how far Bernie went, he still endorsed everything he stood against, which flushes his whole legacy down the drain.

We weren't talking about Bernie…

This.

I did respond to it. Go kill yourself. It is obvious what I am referring to and redditors like yourself are triggered whenever someone speaks in "aggressive" terms. You're a fucking retard.

Whoops, I misread the comment train and thought you said Bernie made headway. Nevermind.

Reported.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-vicepresident-idUSKCN0ZT1RV

afr.com/news/world/north-america/trump-favours-christie-pence-and-gingrich-as-he-closes-in-on-vp-pick-20160712-gq41rt

For what? Misreading comments as I switch tabs?

Yes.

Like I said you're a moronic cocksucker, go gas yourself.

Jesus Christ, lolbergs. I hope Cantwell gives you all a nice, long helicopter ride for being so retarded.

You should go kill yourself. You were triggered like the other faggot because I said something negative about israel or hoped for someone like Flynn who has shown a disliking for israel such as when he said they should be considerably disarmed but by all means keep crying you reddit faggot.

This. Even more so, having Weld on the ticket is not helping things. A lot of libertarians are still pissed about Weld being there.

Well he was in the state doing rallies, so it makes sense to stop by his house.

As a Hoosier, Pence should be executed for treason to the state.

Ron Paul

This is all I can think of when I see this.

Calling it right now. Donald Trump will pick

Ted Cruz

Lyin' Ted will be the perfect attack dog to eviscerate Hilary.

I REALLY don't want Jewt.

Stop memeing that right this instant.

It absolutely has to be an anti-establishment person. And that person needs to be so anti-immigration that no one remembers their name for anything other than that sole issue.

Neither do I.
Getting Newt on board is like letting the fox into the hen house with his pro immigration and amnesty crap.

This, but apparently filthy jews Adelson and Kushner are really pushing hard for him. I was willing to let Newt's past pass but the BLm cucking he did after Dallas was unforgiveable.

lol its been a while since I've seen that.

I remember I watched Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade because of him.

and that fucking horse! lol

user im crying im laughing so hard

Its gonna be Gen. James "mad dog" Mattis

Trump/Nige

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/753349629870084096

I bet it will be bibi

How goddamn fucking stupid do you subhumans cunts can be?

Pence or Newt 50/50

8←———————

Nope looks like he just sucks little boy dick in obscurity forever tough luck

Thank go it's not dubs.

Seems Newt's betrayal has been memory-holed.

infowars.com/report-trump-refused-200-million-to-pick-gingrich-as-vp/

What are the chances it's Flynn?

The fact that Trump said he'll have any role after Newt started giving crap on Fox (over the hispanic judge) should worry you burgers.

After that I'd cross him out as disloyal, the man would never appear on a stage with me. Should he give him any role, it would be too much. God-forbid VP.

Would be funny if he picked Jeb and then just had him sit in the cuckshed the entire campaign.

He won't announce Friday, he will give some vague excuse about negotiations not being complete, I'll announce possibly tomorrow, possibly Monday, but probably tomorrow…..probably.

This:
Drives the press mental, they foam at the mouth, again.
Stops the protests affecting HIS announcement.
Makes the #BLM (((financiers))) blow a bit more of their wad, and lose some support among their minions.

Kek/Trump

Flynn would be the best pick, Sessions a close second. Anyone who doesn't vote for Trump regardless of his pick is a traitor who should kill himself.

It's Mike Pence Holla Forums, He has until Friday to decide to either be running for re-election as governor or to be on the ballot in November with Trump, Federal law, Announcing it early Friday morning should be a big sign of whats to come

TRUMP | FLYNN
Make America Great Again

ANY STREAMS FOR THIS SHIT? WILL BE HAPPENING SOON

Today is Thursday last I checked.

No thanks. They're both controlled. They're both shabbos goy.

So does the (((MSM)))

except 3 weeks ago it was Love / Martinez and 3 weeks before that it was definitely Lubio or Kasich or definitely maybe Cruz.

FUCK

The cuck who endorsed Rato and rubbed it in Trump's face then after IN went to Trump he hid from that fact.

I've said it in response to the dozens of shills in the past week;
If it's any of the following, Trump will get demolished by Hillary;
Christie
Caron
Paul
Love
Martinez
Pence
Gingrich

There are 4 choices that are reasonable;
Buchanan
Sessions
Mattis - Questions about that tech company make him questionable
Flynn

Buchanan is very old and has a lot of (((MSM))) baggage attached to him.
Sessions is the best Holla Forums tier choice, but would be a great person to have in the Senate.
Mattis as said above has some very damaging baggage and questions about that genetics tech company.
Flynn is the most likely. Even though he may be a democrats. As I've said before: so are a good portion, probably most; of Holla Forumsacks before they swallowed the redpill.

Trump needs the acceptance of (((the establishment))) and who better than to pick his VP from the original frontrunner?

Trump's best campaign magic by-far was shitting all over Jeb Bush. I can totally see him pretending to be nice within the next few weeks to Jeb! and then, if needed, use him as a pure shitting basin during the home stretch.

Hell, he may not even need to shit on Jeb! the entire campaign if Hillary keeps getting weaker. He can save Jeb! for later if something important comes up during his presidency. Until then Jeb! will sit firmly in his cuckshed until his unknowing sacrifice falls him.

MAY KEK BLESS ME

reroll

Nice digits user

Kek is going to tease us somehow.

Those aren't just any digits user. Those are repeating digits.

Dubs of Truth, sixes and nines all around!

(Checked)

That's why I say Sessions or Flynn. Those are the ones the (((Media))) hasn't touched on and won't want to touch.

Daily reminder that the VP has the power to introduce bills ahead of any other committee. If Sessions got this, he could pull that shit that Al Gore did with Car Emissions but with turning FEMA Camp into Beaner Camp.

Addendum: Flynn would also be a good pick for CIA director to uncuck our intelligence agency. And to make them inspect Dimona whether Israel wants it or not.

Threadly reminder that I was a libshit betacuck in grade and high school and I have no idea how the US government works.

READ NIGGAH! READ!!!

The last thing that the ZOG would want is anyone from Alabama to become president.

Sessions

That is what my universe Earthtime date is set to as well.

Only 24 hours user.

I was thinking about this. What if Trump screws with us and brings out like 8 people and does a boardroom meeting ALA the apprentice and fires 7 of them.

With Buchanan in the VP slot and Sessions in the Senate, Trump would have even more Senate influence.

This. I want and would accept a Sessions VP pick but there are things that would be easier with Sessions in the Senate. Though from the bits I'm hearing the VP has even more power to influence senate than a senator does.

It's complicated.

You can't be a WASP and a Catholic, plus he's not Anglo-Saxon, he's Irish-America.

fail/10

Trump needs a vp that will
1.Balance him out to the normies,
2.Not question him
3.Please the establishment.
4.maybe pander to minorities although i dont think he cares about that that much

First it was moon colonies, then Newt was pimping this idea of a secret society rather than the fact that the cuckservatives don't like him because Trump is a paleoconservative. What'll Newt say next?

Miller has got to at least get a job.

I am convinced he is LITERALLY the reincarnation of Goebbels.

Most important post in the thread.

Farage

I wish

A Hardcore Jesuit is a contradiction to saying a Traditionalist Catholic.

Or that his hands are tied by (((them)))

rollcall.com/mike-pence-chosen-as-trumps-v-p-nominee/

Pick one.

The idea that there could still be righteous secret societies with influence is a comfy idea. We're so used to seeing doom and threats from every shadow.
Tolkien was also a Trad Catholic

Pence == Gingrich

Returns true.

Woods and the Rothbardians are some of the most tolerable mainstream lolbergs.

It's hilarious.

???

Can you run with your son? I wouldn't mind Trump/Trump with the Don himself and Eric.

Carson actually really looks like a black version of Himmler

I don't keep up with all the banter, what's so bad about Newt?

Carson is a Dr. Mengele was a Dr.

there's a reason we call him Jewt

A trump&Trump ticket would be hilarious.

A trump&Trump ticket would be hilarious.

ABSOLUTELY NO TO IVANKA

She's the biggest and likely the SOLE reason for Trump getting softer on some issues.

user they think of us as a secret society just as much

praise kek

That'd be cool.

Only his daughter is old enough.

I don't know about that.

I remember watching a video where they were asking Ivanka if she would date a nig and she was trying to find a polite way to say no but Donald broke in and said it would be fine

Try harder concern fag

It would be a good pick I think.

Trump/Mad Dog Mattis 2016

SEIG.

Mattis has a huge amount of negative baggage from some genetics tech company that was just a shell company for fraud or something.

pls no

Creating an exclusive chan that whole government cabinets and their consultants post on anonymously would be an excellent medium for debate and decision making. Real life is like one giant identity forum with all attendant pretentiousness and self-censorship.

There's a VP debate and I want it to be entertaining.

Buchanan did introduce Trump at one of the venues, but Grandpa B has become quite an old man suddenly.

Rep Cathy Rogers would be fantastic.

Please let him not be dumb enough to listen to Ivanka and get some establishment hack…

he really said that?

wow the merchants would really be in for a whole nudda shoah. the NWO planned with israel as the world capital would be fucked.

I think all this speculation is just that, speculation. Trump has succeeded at gaming the media so far by getting them hyped over nothing and then surprising them with some hard truth. If anything all his "VP shortlist" really is nothing nore than a PR stunt to test the waters while he picks his real VP behind the scenes.

Don't buy into the hype fellas, we'll know who his VP choice is come tomorrow morning.

Oh (((you))).

Disproved how? Because his name doesn't fit? On the contrary we proved it because his initials fit perfectly and he would have been a kid when he got that card. That's what i took away

he's talking about Trump (WASP) and Buchanan (Catholic) teaming up
ya dummy

Sorry to disappoint, not a kike. You work with the tools you have, user, not the tools you want. God knows, we don't want the establishment hacks that are being pushed by the media, unless you like the idea of Trump getting the Kennedy/LBJ treatment.

First, he needs someone familiar with the cesspool to help push his agenda/govern.

Second, Rogers has a fairly decent record.

Third, a woman VP shuts down Hamrod's "muh vag, he hates womyn" strategy. If you think that won't be pushed harder than ever if he picks a man, you haven't paid attention.

Apparently, Hotwheels decided I was done typing…

Fourth, you select a VP from a state you're not guaranteed to win. It greatly increases your chances there because tribalism. Want an example? Behold Texas' shame, voting El Rato because "he's one of us!" (Complete bullshit, but it worked for the little bastard.)

Fifth, you want a balanced ticket. In this case, I'm suggesting his East Coast balanced by her West Coast.