What would you do, sexually, to this girl ?

What would you do, sexually, to this girl ?

I would leave.

Nothing

gently carry her to the bed. put a blanket over her. then go down stairs

I would ask for consent first

Reported to FBI, Interpol, NSA , CIA, NASA, NASDAQ. PETA, and the YMCA.

Make her eggs

And how many of the eggs would she be required to eat?

I would insert my penis into her vagina.

Only the ones next to the cocoa.

sounds bout right

OP here, I've been using these 2 pictures to trick and shame antipedos on cuckchan, I guess it doesn't it work here when you're preaching to the choir :^)

give the choir some more pictures

butt stuff

Bowl of boiled eggs.

always with the eggs

u r a tremendous faggot, no rly and the fact that you downloaded these as a prank, just shows us how sad your life is

well if this was in 2004, she must be legal by now

Stick my big dick inside of her while i show her some love.

No this doesn't count that'd be like me showing you a phat booty and revealing it's just a dude and being like haha ur an gay no stop OP

how old is she? i see a bit of hip and some tit coming thru. this isnt pedo at all…

Damn. I thought I was attracted to her but I guess I'm wrong now

2 old.

wow self loathing stupid anti pedo is ultra mega pedo SUCK IT SJW PEDO DENIER

make her eat all the eggs

ftfy, not an argument btw

wtf

ruh roh

beat her to death with a dildo

Same as with every other girl. Abstain.

Okay, how about this: I enter the room with a bowl of eggs. Hold on a sec, this is gonna blow your freakin' mind. I tell her my name is Nurse user. I reassure her that everything is going to be fine, that she just had a little accident and may be experiencing memory loss. I tell her that her parents are on the way and I brought her some eggs if she is hungry. I tell her to just yell if she needs anything and leave the room to let her adjust to the circumstances. God willing, she eats the eggs. I come back and see if she's asleep. If not, I ask if she needs anything else and wait until the drugs do kick in. When they do, the chains go on. Boom, instant loli companion for life.

This

You'd let some chad fuck her while you cuckedly watched from the couch, masturbating your little dicklette?

Make her eat a bowl of scrambled eggs

Fertilized eggs

nothing you data miner shill

NOT THE YMCA.

Isn't basically all pirates and roidniggers over there?

we have top men working on this

i would fuck the shit out of her if she let me. the pictures are from 13 years ago and she was definately over 5 when they were taken. So yes not jail bate.

That's not how it works lad hahaha

…no shit dude