/dcrg/ Thread #3.5 - Back from the dead edition

Long story short, some dick was given a mod position and deleted over half the posts on the board before being stopped. This thread was one of them and the guy who usually makes these doesn't seem to be on right now, so I'm taking it upon myself to recreate the lost thread from scratch.

Thread #1
web.archive.org/web/20160801045522/http://8ch.net/co/res/631058.html

Thread #2
web.archive.org/web/20160825054636/http://8ch.net/co/res/649334.html

Superdad Thread
web.archive.org/web/20160801045430/http://8ch.net/co/res/624592.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A
discord.gg/kYqbaGM
mediafire.com/folder/026war1l4oo42/Mutants_and_Masterminds#myfiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Action Comics #962

Hey user, I want you to know it was nothing personal, I actually think Rebirth is pretty solid.

Keep up the good work!

Batgirl #2

Doin' God's work OP, keep it up!

Blue Beetle - Rebirth #1

Thanks, OP.

Deathstroke #1

Detective Comics #939

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #3

The Flash #5

The Hellblazer #1

Titans #2

Wonder Woman #5

And there we go. That's all the issues we lost, reposted back up again.

I'm still not over the fact that they brought back the OG Wally West. Love it.

You just couldn't resist, could you Cucka?

at least its one bad part in an otherwise good story. and its not as bad as other recent feminist comics.

Thanks op for keeping my thread alive!

Also here is the new Mega guys

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

That is not a very hard standard to beat, but I am honestly really enjoying WW Year one

Yeah this and the Deathstroke comic I'm enjoying so far.

user why do you do this to me, making these threads take a lot of time to read this shit and then save the individual images then catalogue them then post them then archive all my shit then upload them to mega and then try to interactive with my fellow mouth breathers.

This is one of the only reasons I started to read DC again also I really warmed up to superdad

press "Expand all images"
save html file
go to html file, search "jpg", ctrl+a, ctrl+c
new folder, ctrl+v

No Rebirth Issues this week post about some of your favourite highlights/lowlights and speculation/hopes of what Rebirth will do

Personally I hope that they do something with Booter Gold/Shazam/JSA, especially the JSA Rebirth is very short on good team books, also I hope that they do something with their lesser known characters or have teams of them like JLI.

Yeah, i was wondering why there is a lack of Gold. We can't have the Blue without the Gold, can we?

Yeah man I was thinking the same thing I really want duo books like green lanterns but good.

Also I completly forgot to say I hope they fix Lobo all they have to do is have a rematch with Lobo and NuLobo where Lobo kicks his ass. Perfect way to bring him back.

Or just do the Deathstroke thing. Return to the status quo and never acknowledge the past mistakes.

Or hey, let the new Lobo actually be Slobo.

Another good idea

I mean think about it..the Nu-52 Lobo is less muscular than the Main Man we all know and love and last we see him, he's stuck in a statue in the future and with the mess we have, I would like to believe that Nu Lobo is actually an adult Slobo.

But if you dont storytime, I'll have to find the issues for this week myself.
Which sites is Nem on now?

Apparentoy there's an Earth-2 Annual where Grayson is Batman. What an original idea, but I'll still enjoy it.

No user no rebirth issues came out this week. Also nem is on worldwidetorrents.eu

One Rebirth issue did come out this week, actually.

Suicide Squad Special - War Crimes #1

And that's that. Also, I kept in the ads because I wouldn't mind seeing some discussion about upcoming titles. I heard that Super Sons got bumped back to a spring 2017 release in order to get a little time to better establish Johnathan's character, for example.

I just want my super shotas already!

After watching the movie, I'm ashamed I did't know anything about Diablo prior. Thought he was just a mook for villains.

Given the storyline going on with young Johnathan in Superman, I'm thinking they probably want to show what's up with his on-again off-again powers and give him a little time to fit in with the wider superhero community before they push him into a crossover with the already well-established Damien.

Super Sons is apparently something Didio's been wanting to do for a while, though, so it's definitely going to happen.

Oh hey…Waller is fat again.

Well if it means an actually good story and series, I guess I can wait.

Sheeit cant believed I missed it.

Same here

Wait Didio wants to push something good??

One of the original Super-Sons stories in World's Finest was apparently the very first thing he picked up when he first started collecting comics. So in a way, I suppose we can thank Bob Haney and Dick Dillin for this.

at least he has the good sense of trying to emulate good things

Ok I am going to start posting as I read the issues and when they are uploaded so it's going to make things a bit more erratic, but something very nice happens at the end of superman so I am going to go ahead and post that right now

Superman #6

I hope that isn't sarcastic.

I thought it was touching anyway

Why is it fucking up the post order?

And drum roll please

why can't we have more comics like this.

Because everyone knows characters and better when they are alone brooding and not pursuing engaging relationships that the readers love

Batman #6

Justice League #4

So there are all the books up at this time, but it's safe to say that Superman wont be topped this week again.

Batmom book when?

Superboy book when?

Also what does this mean for Connor?

Oh, Bats, why you gotta be so tsundere?

>Also what does this mean for Connor?
Isn't he super dead right now?

I would not know, but hopefully they do something with him.

I went to that site, but all of Nem's releases are singles, not the usual weekly bulk, and are listed with 0 seeders, and indeed, they aren't downloading, so I guess it's not a tracker issue.

Sorry to hear that

Nightwing #4

Green Arrow #6

Aquaman #6

Supergirl #1

Cyborg Rebirth

Harley Quinn #3

Ok so that is everything so tell me what was your favourite comic this week and why it was Superman

Cuz Superman's kinda the only real one rebirth worthwhile so far. Maybe Blue Beetle and Deathstroke but they don't have issues this week.

Titans makes no sense with the fact that Wally has memories of time with them when he's from a different universe. Aquaman never appealed to me. Action comics a shit with it's art. Flash has kinda been ruined for me with the show tainting my eyes. Hal Jordan has never interested me. Kyle Rayner was always cooler to me.

I think they went back on it being a different universe but however don't question it we have real Wally back and the writing is not that bad aside from that.

Alright say it's not a different universe but a branching path/alternate version of the old universe. Which would still make it a new universe but I digress. Then that would mean Wally being out of the universe timestream or whatever and stuck in the speedforce would prevent him from being altered like everyone else was. Yet he eventually has memories and such of a time that never happened because he wasn't really there. This could be seen as the universe/Dr Manhattan trying to mold Wally into the universe now that he's a permanent element. Like how Barry seemed to remember everything after Flashpoint when he gave Batman the note. Yet later both he and Batman don't remember anything but what this universe has built. As if nothing had happened. That could be the excuse they're going for over how Wally and the Titans get these memories now. Though this is DC so I have my doubts over whether they're this clever.

This is nice, Holla Forums. I like this.

It seems they have started to embrace A-list heroes become fathers, which is really comfy

Ok I have only have one more issue to read of this weeks Rebirth offering, aside from Red Good which I cant find … yet, anyway so posting will being before 11, and also to anyone lurking please post something there are lost of very "special" moments that happen this week, Also on a side note is there anyone here that would be interested in a game of Mutants and Masterminds with me and some people from /tg/

Discord: discord.gg/kYqbaGM

My Discord user name: Irrius#3522

MnM Rulebooks:
mediafire.com/folder/026war1l4oo42/Mutants_and_Masterminds#myfiles

Did I say 11 I meant 12.

Actions Comics #963

The New Super-Man #3

Superwoman #2

Detective Comic #940

All-Star Batman #2

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #2

The Flash #6

Green Lantern and the Green Lantern Corps #4

Green Lanterns #6

Wonder Woman #6

Deathstroke #2

Suicide Squad #2

Anyone else feel the story structuring for this series is kinda off. Like I've had to go through the issues twice to fully understand everything that's going on. Maybe I'm just too dumb for this artsy style of story telling.

No I completly agree I only read them once and I have no Idea whats going on, I am going to re-read it all of the issues tonight

They seriously just kill off Boomerang? He'll be back, of course, but still.

Oh thank God I'm not alone on this. I don't necessarily think it's bad but it's a bit jarring to say the least.

Yeah, would not be much of a suicide mission if no one died.

Feel the same way here

Also Red Hood is still not up so I am going to go ahead and read the new Doom Patrol and upload it also here are some "highlights of this week"

Nm it is up and I am retarded

Red Hood and the Outlaws #2

Doom Patrol #1

I know Doom Patrol is not apart of Rebirth but I posted it because it was really weird, but I want to see more.

And kinda sorta like it

Why do these people insist on calling their fans bad apples?

because they have their own heads up their ass and their fans will keep coming back

You know, I'm interested to see how this Superman/Clark Kent thing goes..and since it's Dan Jurgens writing it, I can assume it'll be good.

Lana Lang is now yet another white girl in comics to have been BLACKED.

The Year is so current right now.

Yeah, I keep wondering Bendis, Morrison or Tom king have cuck fetish or if (((executives))) at DC are pushing it.

I don't know..Bendis didn't have his waifu BLACKED, did he?

Bendis does have a lot of girls BLACKED but not Kitty..yet

Oh god…who got blacked?

There was Jessica Jones, Miles blacked some chicks and Spider-Gwen.

Interesting.

Deathstroke is definitely one of the more interesting series to come out of rebirth

wow kinda feel sad for Boomerang.

Yeah he got some real father issues, and it's sad because how how he died in identity crisis he just wanted his son to be proud of him unlike him and his father.

He wrote Lois and Clark so there is a good chance it will be good, but my main concern is that I don't want Action comics to be the punch ups book all the time because Superman is where the character driven story and emotional moments happen.

The Show will start at 3:00 PM EST

Looks like Superman is the best comic again this week also Trinity is also really good and beautiful, Also I cant find Aquaman will post when I can find it.

Superman #7

Trinity #1

Batman #7

Nightwing #5

Green Lanterns #7

Green Arrow #7

Justice League #5

You hit the bump limit, rebirth-user. It might be a good idea to start over on the storytime in a new thread.

Damn, Ill finish this issues then make a new one

Nm we start from scrap again

New Thread let this one die

SIGH
You know what? I'm not gonna get angry. This is what the English language has been reduced to.

SIGH