OC thread

were missing it and someone said he was ready to post some.

this can double as that.

since co can never decide on a board tan I would like to restate an idea from that thread.

bosco or comrade or whatever are from a bunch of parallel universes and all ended up in the same one due to comicbook plot and share a flat or something.

What happen? A huge Holla Forums fuck up?

Jesus the board moderation here is fucking retarded.

You mean the idea that all four of them are living in a house doing detective shit? It was Infinity Holla Forumsnrad, Holla Forumsnner, Bos/co/ and the little girl one right?

yea, wasnt my idea but it sounded cool and its a way to keep the board from bickering about which one it should be and calling each other autists.

Well it appears Beyonder promoted a new mod and it turned out to be the powergirl autist and he started to nuke Holla Forums. Thankfully he was stopped in time, but I find it ironic that before all this happened Holla Forums was finally having three very productive content threads; a OC thread, a Board-tan thread, and a very active Draw thread. All gone under an hour.

It's Infinity Holla Forumsnrad and don't forget Tomo/co/ and Holla Forumsnner.

But I like the idea of this crisis of infinite earth Holla Forums.

I like the same one idea but I also like the idea that they're own sort of superfriends. Holla Forums covers a mix of different material so I'd like it if we had a couple board tans to reflect that.

I don't really know why Bos/co/'s a bear but whatever, better than just grabbing Holla Forumsnrad and slapping an infinity gauntlet on him I guess.

Would there be a cheesy theme song to accompany it that introduces each of them?

It's okay, I'm actually kind of impressed with how everyone's behaving so far. Mostly just everybody restoring all the old threads with little fuss.

There better be.

you know what, can we get references for these guys up? I dont rate my art skill highly but I kinda wanna draw these guys now and I can scan it at the library and post it if I feel like its presentable.

I'll do it in the morning

some stuff from the draw thread

can the anons repost the stuff they drew?

Should I just start the drawthread back up? Was there anything special in the OP, or just "Drawthread"

just draw thread I think, it should wait until this is done.
shouldn't have to many threads dedicated to oc at one time.

I think if this thread is for people just showing straight up stuff they made, and the drawthread is for stuff specifically requested, it should be fine. I got the Swamp Thing pics and the Stardust pic from last thread, happen to have any others from that thread specifically before I start it up?

nothing I can think of

So in the interest of adding to things, here are two characters I did for a Holla Forums toon project thread that started up on /comic/.

The first is a feline character that dresses as a toucan, and the other is a sexy opossum. I don't normally draw cartoon style (and I honestly probably failed at that goal) but I enjoyed drawing the characters.

I think it might be a good idea to make the board-tan thread its own separate thing again, since that thread was also being used to collect images of various board-tans from throughout Holla Forums.

Here, I'm the same OP as last time and was actually about to make a post about that "multiple Holla Forumsnrads living together" thing, so I started the thread again

Someone studied after Bruce Timm didn't they?

it's back in black

I made a thing, her name is Prodigy and she can make portals for combat purpose.

an oldie

love ya too bud, xoxo

Bruce Timm is indeed someone I've been drawing more and more inspiration from lately. Good eye, user.

Gee whiz those teeth as misaligned I assume on purpose but hey not too bad.

More my wisdom I know Timm fairly well he loves perky breasts with large perky nipples on them.
It's pretty rough either way. You should tinker it a bit and make it look nice I wouldn't mind seeing more of her or your females

this is pretty nice
where is the smoke coming from?
wtf is on his neck?

>>>/crayonz/

I own a board for this stuff now

Don't expect much activity, the last thing anyone here or any decently popular board wants is for its users to start splintering, it benefits really no one especially when the current board is still good.

Well, I made a new webcomic with a friend, if that counts.

Arent you that guy that writes but outsources the art?

Yeah I'm that guy.

That's cool. Does it cost a lot to get something like this commissioned?

Serious question.. How the fuck is Holla Forums one of the topmost boards on 8ch when the mods are so bafflingly incompetent?

Depends very highly on the artist. For Akihabara Tales, it costs me about 60 USD for two stripes like the one I posted here. There's of course additional costs for covers, promotional illustrations, and banners. I usually put aside something like 150 Dollars every 3 or so months for bonus material, and 120 Dollars a month for pages.

Due to the culture around commissions on DeviantArt, and the whole idea that you shouldn't complain if prices are too high, you can find everything from 30$/page to 200$/page. I once met an artist who wanted 200$ for 4 panels with no background, and maximum 2 chibi characters per panel.

Shit, the chibis better suck my dick for that price!

That doesn't sound too bad though, for a strip of that quality.

If you don't know about our autistic troll, his thread on /cow/ is here (and he shows up to claim he's not autistic: >>>/cow/225161
The board recovered pretty quickly, it was barely a setback.

What a fucking retard

Could you really even call him a troll when he legitimately seems to believe being laughed at is a successful ruse cruise?

I kek'd.

Don't know why people want lewds of Pokemon Trainer-chan