SANDERS SUPPORTERS ARE GOING TO HAVE A "FART-IN" AT CONVENTION

As if leftist marxists weren't batshit enough, Sanders delegates are going to go to the Democratic National Convention and eat a bunch of beans and then have a "fart-in" where they will just fart at the Philly Convention. We need to fuel this more somehow.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-12/bernie-fans-say-fart-in-against-hillary-will-go-on

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/13/sanders-supporters-reportedly-to-hold-philly-fart-in.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mynacc.org/Rules_for_Radicals.pdf
answering-islam.org/Responses/Menj/zaynab.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=648_1468351940
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wew what is going on in the Berenstain Bears universe? Everything has become a sitcom.

Why are these people allowed to vote?

HILLARY SUPPORTERS ARE GONNA HAVE A SHART-IN

BECAUSE MRS. BUTTSTAIN HAS A LOOSE ONE

BERNOUTS GAS THEMSELVES

even fucking chris chan isn't as low as this

Remember when after the Paris attacks the left had the campaign to egg themselves in the face as a way to stand up against ISIS? This has to beat that. I am so excited to see the videos from this convention now.

isn't this from rules for radicals?

What the fuck is it with kikes and their scat fetishes?

Yes

this was a tactic developed by Saul Alinksy btw. niggers would go into theaters and do this shit

I swear Alinsky is the only proof needed to show what the problem with the kike is

damn beat me to it

This has to be a joke.

Why do leftists need to be so vulgar?
They're disgusting.

If they were not protected from their juvenile actions then they would stop. They are allowed to get away with so much with the protection provided by the society they wish to destroy.

because the leftists have no values. only sin and immorality. they must destroy the western world in order to build up their own utopia where they can be as disgusting, vulgar, immoral creatures that they are

Not yet.

I've always thought that using powerful stinkbombs and smokebombs is the best tactic to breakup any event or rally. This is insane though. Fucking idiots.

Because they are jews. I swear its like we've got the goyim on the right, cryptos who are so embeded they don't even know what they are on the left and the real jews pulling their distant cousins strings at the far left.

Effective at what? Proving to other people how disgusting and childish your are? This guy's an idiot.

the gift that keeps on giving

the problem on the right is the discussion of the "judeo-christian ethic". The second we remove the Judeo part we can actually move on and expose the jews to the christians on the right that eat that stuff up

It's a ridicule and insult to all the Jews that were gassed.

The very IDEA of this is funny, but the actual execution of it would be hilarious. We must help our Bernout brothers to achieve this noble and not-at-all ridiculous goal.

I don't think beans will do the job, though. We need to research what foods will produce the most noxious, foul-smelling farts imaginable, and share the research with them. I'm sure that the general public will absolutely praise their courage and nobility and not laugh at them at all…

#DemocratsStink

no, #Fart4Bernie

Anything high in protein, where can these Bernouts be contacted?

Every purebred Ashkenazim is genetically as far as a second cousin to the others

this. that is why they are vulnerable to so many diseases

fire up the puppet twitter and kikebook accounts

Im staying on this ride

Beans absolutely will work. Bonus points if they eat them straight out the can without rinsing. Add some egg for extra potent sulfurous farts.

To make them really fucking stink, they need spices. Onions, garlic, mustard, turmeric, black pepper.

One good fart like this will make my entire room stink for a good few minutes. Hundreds of Bernouts farting in unison? Oh man..

It's time for a fart in!

2016 has no brakes

Leftists are the pinnacle of maturity

think about who is going to be farting in the first place. Its going to be obese feminists, trannies, and cucks. It will be as bad as a dirty bomb

No? What the fuck.

Will the great fart-in of the 21st century be put in history textbooks?

sadly the original vid is down, but after the paris attacks, the left tried to start a campaign similar to the ice bucket challenge, but where you smash an egg on your face to show that you wont back down to isis. it was the most autistic thing ever… until this fart-in

The jokes are writing themselves at this point.

DIS IS LIKE ANOIDDA SHOA!!! DOIS RAYCIS GOYIM NEVER LEARN!!!

top kek

Been saying to my friends and loved ones that Earth has become one gigantic Monty Python sketch for a while now.

underrated

What a colossal asshole.

I'm going to fucking die right now

Meme Magic is the best magic.
This is gonna be the Best [Current Year] ever.

Oh this is too much

Gets and some bernouts shit themselves.

is-is this the year that the day of the rope occurs? I-is the prophecy going to come true?

Lentils give me the worst foulest smelling gas. Faggots dont even know.

Samwise Gamgee was right! This will be one of those great stories! There is light at the end of this tunnel!

Nice dubs. Anything with heavy cream or lamb gives me the most putrid gas, even I can barely stand it. Never had a problem with lentils though

FEEL THE BERN

mynacc.org/Rules_for_Radicals.pdf

Go to the above PDF and Control+F "fart"

This is straight out of Saul Alinski's playbook.

For "progressives" their tactics never change much. I hope they shit themselves and get their asses kicked.

So we need to send in Black Lives Matter with #Blunts4Bernie

I don't even know how to respond to this aside from being thankful I'm not gonna be anywhere near there.

Still, the fact that reality is becoming better than fantasy is rather comforting.

#FilltheUrn

The memes are now self-aware

Why are Jews so obsessed with farts and shit?

They should also not wear socks all day and then kick off their shoes ewww hahahaha

I used to live in Philly. Niggerfilled shithole of a city. only good part is south philly which is predominantly white italians who hate niggers. glad I moved to the midwest

I think it's more like third or fourth cousins.

They just are

Because they all have the Tay-Sachs disease, malforming their brain and warping their mind

in ghettos they fucked first and second cousins like kike rabbits

South Philadelphia is not tomato niggers anymore

It's blacks and hondurans

The tomato niggers moved to bucks county

Pics related.

Good move on your part!

I couldn't stand it riding a bus through there when going to a friend's wedding. Can't imagine living there.

aramingo is still white at least

Because they want to be the exact opposite of the God they reject in every conceivable way. God preaches a message of cleanliness and purity. Therefore the Jew preaches a message of filth and disease.

They really enjoy the smell of their own farts.

Close the doors and lock them in. Pump more gases in and light them up. Nothing of value will be lost and the economy will rise as with property values, quality if life, etc.

because farting is a sin.

no, as I said, its disgusting and vulgar behavior for a civilized person

"leftists have no values.
they must destroy the western world in order to build up their own utopia where they can be as disgusting, vulgar, immoral creatures that they are"

farting is part of the utopia they clearly want based on this

This is like that protest where they wagged dildos and made fart sounds, though that was Occupy wherever if I remember.

I think we meme'd "libshits" into reality. Nice.

Sounds like a regular Shoah.

that's spooky.

THE MEEEEMEEEEES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you even understand the fundamentals of memetic dynamics? You give impression of not even being aware of mtypes ando their corresponding kek-classes.

Could someone from pol just throw a match into the room and record the massive explosion?

Self-Gassing, Self-Ovening Marxists!

The CURRENT YEAR is wonderful.

Convince them that prune juice is the ultimate fart generator

(Checked. Designated)

I already know that some of them are going to try too hard and end up shitting their pants…

The thought of Bernie supports shitting their pants at the DNC brings me much amusement.

Ha! Let's meme it.

My sides have passed the event horizon.

Spread this around to anyone going

Spanish Nationalists use stinkbombs all the time to shut down leftists and separatists… so much that they even bring milk, flu masks and old Francisco Franco era military surplus gasmasks to stop it…

Too bad none of that works against smell.

But literally farting? That's a protest fit for a baby.

yes

Isn't farting in public rape?

only when we do it

Leftists are as disgusting as their jew masters.

I once an entire bottle of this.
I thought it wouldn't be that bad.
It was deadlift day that day.
I'm not saying anymore.

Durian fruit from Asia is known for producing especially noxious farts

I had no idea.

Add in some sugary alcoholic drinks and you're good to go.

Just use Ockham's Razor.
Who else thinks farts, butts are hilarious? Children, of course. So the simplest explanation is that Leftists are infantile.

Don't you mean a shitcom?

I hope you choke to death on bean farts Carlos

Well he is a beaner

Yeah. That's about right for their maturity level. I'm honestly surprised I wasn't expecting this.

pretty sixy digits there m9

Boiled eggs
Ham
Beans
Coffee
Milk
Tofu
Chicken (preferably cheap strips like tendies sans batter)
White fish like sole

That, that is not a shoop…… is it?

Don't forget staples like really old and dense cheese and heavy meats like meatloaf and bratwurst.

Throw in some day old theater popcorn too. Dunno why but at least everytime my brother eats it is farts could strip varnish of a coffee table.

From the sign behind them, they are implying Bernie is the robin hood of today which he is considering he is running away with all the money the stupid rich liberal kids donated-

Second six pointed star to the left and straight on till Israel

Leftists are so degenerate, you know they will be literally shitting their pants instead of farting an claiming anyone trying to tell them not to is shaming them.

I look forward to this potential literal shitstorm.

So can we call this a "shit-in?"

We should meme this. If we can convince them to wear pepe masks, we can really set the memes into motion.

Pepe masks are pretty horrifying, m9

Can we meme 'Euro-Christian values' as a replacement? Kill two birds with one stone. Remove the Jew while keeping any positive shit we want to cherry pick out of Christianity, while alsl acknowledging the Greco-Roman tradition that our culture and values would make no sense without.

Pigs acting like pigs.

At least they're consistent.

kek

Nice dubs.

But if they participate in a shit-in against the first female candidate of a major political party in history, they are literally Shitler.

Berniebots confirmed for being shitlords

This is proof that all of Holla Forums's efforts have resulted in the creation the of the first perpetual meme machine

Would it be possible to run an op sabotaging every public bathroom in that area?

that could be funny considering how much debate there has been over bathrooms lately but I wouldn't advocate destruction of property if that's where you were going with that

Even better. What should be a comedy turns into a living horror film.

They love to be gassed.

She the Jews fantasized about the holocaust being real as a fetish?

user, it's like the feminists whaling about rape but secretly craving it. It's all too obvious.

maybe they're kiking things up on purpose so they can get the reaction they fethisize

This people never fail to surprise me. They're so dead set on conforming to these ironic hipster stereotypes they've lost all political tact. They're literally children. Its like that 'Bernie Eats Ass' thing all over again.

jesus christ

Jews at it again with their love for disgusting functions.

Remember that Jews believe that Jesus is burning in hell for eternity in literally boiling feces.

M-more beans?

And semen.

fap fap fap

I thought Jews didn't believe in hell? Or is hell only for goyim?

This should surprise me, but alas it doesn't.

You got issues man.

LEFTIES ARE LITERALLY FARTING FOR THEIR OLD FART

AHAHAHAHAHA

It's not a leftist thing it's a Jew thing (and Jews run the left). Coprophilia and an acompanying obsession with scatological humor is incredibly common among kikes.

Seriously, look it up, there have been mainstream academic papers written on the subject.

They are so full of shit that it shouldn't be hard for them to stink up the place

My sides are in orbit.

Is this satire or reality? Difficult to differentiate at this point.

That's ironic because Robin Hood stole to help people crushed by high taxes.

Idiotic since Robin Hood robbed tax collectors. Bernie's not Robin Hood, he's the Sheriff of Nottingham.

That part's in the Talmud. When they committed the heresy against themselves and wrote it down, they added a bunch of shit in there that wasn't before. As in fan-fiction tier childish shit. Jews don't believe in hell, but that's not going to stop them from saying Jesus is in it and also covered in shit.

Not a Christian, but that's my understanding of it, anyway.

I'm not surprised the child mentality in libs.

That explains their designated shitting streets in sanfran.

Our enemies do our work for us.

the Q'uran with shit related to mohammed pretty much read like a kid playing and going "you have to follow the rules, except for me because I'm super uber chosen one" Like mohammed made his own son a cuck after seeing his son's wife naked, and said he was conveniently allowed to marry the son's wife by allah, and shit.

Not sure, he made a video with his mom begging for more donations on his new gay ass youtube account.
So I wouldn't put it past him if there was money involved.
you can't comment anymore because everybody was shit talking him when he had them on. REEEEEEEE

LOL really? Please elaborate.

You wouldn't have to "destroy property", maybe just stuff a loaf of bread into every toilet.

His son died when he was a child so he didn't have a son. I don't know what the nonsense this retard is saying.

Will someone comment to these people that farting is anti-semetic because gas exposure triggers the jews?

His adopted son, then.
answering-islam.org/Responses/Menj/zaynab.htm

Ftfh

/thread

What happened to him? I stopped paying attention to his shit in 2010.

Pollock no pun intended

He's a transgendered lesbian now, and he's undergoing court proceedings for pepper spraying a game stop employee because Sonic Boom got the colors of Sonic's arms wrong.

Reminder that Kikes are showing their Scatological Tendencies

I heard he was a tomgirl or whatever, but you mean to tell me he's going all this way?

FOR REAL??!??!?

Thanks for reminding me how funny this shit is.

I actually think he's back to being Christian instead of Christina

The case has been resolved for awhile now, he was fined for around $270.

Oh, and his house burned down in December 2014.

*January 2014.

This is why better parenting should be encouraged. Even if your kid has autism.

Especially if your kid has Autism, it is manageable, coddling an Autist is worse than coddling a normie yet so many parents do it, its a disgrace

A fart-in is textbook Alinsky

You'd think a guy like Bob would be harder on him.

I'd love to see his reaction to his tranny autistic kid burning down hos home and going to prison.

It's all in line with how much they love the smell of their own farts. Jesus Christ. They are The Smug.

You'd think so but I guess when you don't know anything about the kids problems other than he's special then you treat him as special
CWC is an important story because its a failure of a man on every level, from a coddling mother and father, to a politically correct society and Christian himself ignoring everything
The Trolls were trying to help him as we all know, they wanted Christian to realise his problems and fix them but there is just so much stopping him its unbearable

I'd post the Jewish Coprafilia picture if I had it, Jews just like crap

Some of them tried to help, some of them were just dicks trying to get him to shove shit up his ass, but what they both have in common is the fact that anything they did, Chris never changed from it.

Thanks

this image is like a painting. This is the embodiment of an era's last dying breath. Can you imagine some scholar (lol ya rite) in the future is going to look at this image and say "This is the product of a generation."

…I'll see you all in Hell.

Yes user. This is what this generation will be remembered for. An ugly bespectacled whore with a disgusting haircut waving around a simulated penis and making fart sounds.

This is the shit people were burned for back when decency was for more than the elderly.

I hate everything.

Oh before I forget, art like this wouldn't have been possible without dem ywhite foks opressin peepul.

Kill me

So do I. But at least have standards. I don't get turned on by ugly SJW girls farting.

Plus size feminists, you are finally wanted. Invite all the fat activists to this event.

Can't embed live leak, so: liveleak.com/view?i=648_1468351940

In fact just invite some average feminists and it will have the same effect. Don't even need to tell them why they're there, just point them to the snack bar.

Somehow we have to get the message to them to include pickled hard boiled eggs with the bean diet.
I predict they will have to clear the convention hall.

Sugar-free gummy bears
Start shilling, lads

You can't possible be taking this seriously. Shit humor is just as popular with white people as Jews. Completely missing the point of Freud. And then it gets into the fucking Holocaust. Yikes.

Honestly, it's like a paranoid stormfronter (I'm not kidding, that's where this is from) typed "Jew Feces" into a research database and went to town considering how loosely tied together it all is. Next up on Holla Forums, the insidious obsession Black people have with wood!

I imagine many people who aren't Sanders supporters are going to go there anyway pretending to be Sanders supporters just so that they can fart up the event. I hope they use liquid ass, that is the worst thing that I have ever smelled. It's like a fart that just keeps farting for half an hour.

Yeah no, that's due to Jewish media. You won't find fart jokes in TV older than the 60s.

That's because people were prudes you fucking loser. My mom is Hispanic and she thinks that stuff is fucking hilarious.

And now we got a beaner telling me what is or isn't degeneracy. If you haven't noticed, I'VE BEEN BUSTING A GUT. But I'm not going to deny that I have been infected by said media. I'm an American.

To them, poop represents their desire to return to inertia.
Freud talked about this as well (although I think he was speaking for Jews more than anyone else).

Slurs aren't an argument, fagola. Reminder that Argentinians are white no matter how angry it makes you.

Holy shit you guys are actually serious about this crappy armchair analyses of perceived psychological complexes of other people, bonus points if claiming they even exist is a stretch.
Here's a hint- Jews aren't obsessed with farts and shit and if they were it wouldn't have anything to do with debunked pop-Freud.
Here's another hint- liberals don't suck up to black people because they get off on being humiliated, and only a Darwinist with some mental issue or another that completely removes social skill cores would arrive at that conclusion so quickly.

Riddle me this.
How does society benefit from the normalization of fart jokes or fart humor?

Maybe this is one of those great philosophical questions. Are farts inherently funny?

No you little faggoshit, the burden of proof is on you. You're the one implying that the Jews are trying to stink up Western culture or whatever it is you're implying. I'm telling you you're wrong.
How does society suffer from the normalization of fart jokes?

NO YOU STUPID HOLE

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON ANYONE WHO HOLDS A CLAIM THEY ATTEST AS "TRUTH" OR "EVIDENT"

BEARING A CLAIM AND BEARING THE ANTITHESIS TO THE CLAIM *BOTH* REQUIRE THE BURDEN OF PROOF

Assertion: We believe everything was created by an intelligent designer

Opposing Assertion: We believe that notion is wrong

1st Assertion's Argument: Analysis of human body and all natural biology show signs of intelligent design rather than accidental functionality. Historical records show that mankind has long believed in intelligent design as well due to the ever-present evidence in even our very own body's functions that our bodily organs and their fulfillment of very specific functions did not develop by accident.

2nd Assertion's Argument: The burden of proof is on the people who posed the first assertion

1st Arguer's Counterpoint: But you also made an assertion by stating my assertion was wrong, so you need to provide just as much evidence as we do for your assertion

2nd Arguer's Counterpoint: The burden of proof is on the people who posed the first assertion

THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU DOPES
The only time you don't have the burden of showing proof to back up your claim is if you do not make a claim, but to state a claim as wrong is itself a claim!

TL;DR Either you show some proof or evidences for your assertion as is demanded by the burden of proof or you shut your hole

But does it benefit from it?

Not everything has to benefit the arbitrary white race.

They are.

They do.

Literally all the evidence you have for either of those shitty pseudopsychoanalytical ideas is shitty expository """essays""" published on Wordpress and Stormfront.

Here's a third hint- if you went into any field and thought gathering quotes and tendencies and mashing them together to form your conclusion without any original research or experimentation was scientific or solid you'd be laughed off the planet. "These Jews say the Holocaust was filthy" does not mean "Jews are obsessed with shit". That's completely insane and I think the only reason anyone would even propose it is extreme neuroticism or looking desperately for another reason to view them as subhuman.

It's also a serious case of Occam's Razor. It's just much easier to believe that there's no or little correlation between shit jokes and race, and that people just want to be on the right side of history like they often fucking say.

Yes, we are different, like dogs. Dogs also get health problems when they're inbred to shit and almost every breed suffers from this to one degree or another. And some dogs being better at hunting or smelling or whatever is actually mostly spooks and/or said inbreeding at work. It's because the domestic canine is one species that has gone under much worse inbreeding than humans, and humans are also one species. And here's another hint, even if we were in different species, if we're in the same genus it's the same shit. African forest elephants and African bush elephants have exactly the same behavior and physiology and EQ. See, your absurd racialist theory is dependent on the idea that different races have significantly different neuron counts, which has never been verified or even indicated. If you wanna go get a degree and perform this experiment be my guest. But for the rest? There's a good thread on Holla Forums about this, lads. :^)

Oh, get this. I'm not half Argentinan. I'm half Puerto Rican, and there's a bunch of White-Irish and White-German and White-British and White-Spanish and African-American and Afro-Caribbean and Cherokee and Taino swirling around inside me. I'm hideous, I tell you! Scared yet? BOO!

Epic meme fagola. It's a well proven fact that even your precious Reich had trouble distinguishing between white and non-white. Look up Mischling rules.

Hey, cry all you want. I've never even met the variety from Orlando, Chicago and New York. Totally different.

kikes are scatological creatures

Oh, I might also be part Jewish. But probably so are you. Later fags.

Those aren't races, Paco.

You have no place discussing genetics lol.

That's even worse, assbag. I'll have you know that I have many fucked up fetishes because of Jew programming. Think about my pain. What about me? What about Raven?

but germans do have a fecal fetish. germany is a hub of scat porn.

Germans were infected by Jew programming too. Just like me. The Jews are responsible for ANYONE's filthy toilet fetishes. You think we're proud of this shit?

Who said I believed in Freud's pet theories.
I'm simply stating that him being a jew describes the psychology of jews more accurately. He mentioned this "desire" to return to inertia, but who the fuck desires that? I don't, and I'm positive no other healthy person desires this either. This proposes some innate longing for degradation.
But the longest time whenever jews infiltrate another's culture, they popularize scatological humor. They show time and time again through their influence on our culture they long to degrade others and themselves. Hell even the Torah has scatological references - obsession with scat is most distinct to jewish people.

etc.

Thank Kek for Hitler trips.

kek, hadn't thought of that but you're completely right.

This is the height of comedy for standups, which is perhaps the only true jewish artform.

made some OC

10/10… I fucking love you.

Post of the year.

#BernoutBeans

Kent Brockman, Springfield News.

In what can only be described as an ironic tragedy, dozens of Sanders supporters simultaneously soiled themselves while attempting a "Fart-In" style protest.

The resulting stench was described as "Powerful, Horrific, and Haunting"

Onlookers to this tragedy also report that the power of the Stench, was exceeded only by the protesters own embarrassment, which was severe.

Of course a kike came up with this…

Is this more meme magic at work?
We HAVE been telling them to gas themselves…

DUBS OF DEATH GAS

You disgusting fucking kike shill, fuck off. Look at his post history, the kike is mad and is trying to defend his obsession using jewish tactics

I don't think Jews are obsessed with farts specifically, just vulgarity in general. They love banal, vulgar, mindless garbage.

Then read up.
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

Fucking Brilliant

Great pic, saved.

You try to hold them in, then.
Enjoy your colic.

Self humiliation is the ultimate virtue signal.

lol

poop

(checked)
What a disgusting kike.
WEW

Against the wall, spic.

I thought the same thing. It's incredible: bring up Saul Alinsky and everyone calls you a conspiracy theorist. Yet clearly the leaders of these movements have read his book and put it into practice.

The whole American left is so bizarre; they're still fighting the 1960s battles. They often remind me of those Japanese WWII soldiers who remained fortified on tiny islands until the 1970s, still fighting a war that ended a generation ago.

Those were some hardcore mutherfuckers though. True loyalty.

Can bernouts even get in to the convention?
Are these things open to the public/are tickets sold to the public?

If they can't get in the best we'll get is isolated reports of people shiting themselves after being turned away by security.

that makes too much sense.

post that info with jewish poop

To be fair we do pass around poo poo pee pee images rather often.

My issue with a fart in is that it's just fucking childish.

Even 12 year olds realize how fucking asinine and childish it is.