Adventure Time General: The Taste of a Liar Edition

To spite the autist faggot who just deleted over half the board, let's have an Adventure Time thread!

And by that I mean we should talk about Jojo instead of Adventure Time, because the show sucks shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pLTw2
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/1/19/GorgeousIrene-JumpRemix.png/revision/latest?cb=20121229110502
bato.to/reader#c0003143817e1de4
mediafire.com/download/b3olols91cfxbkc/7thStandUser.zip
7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoJoJoJoJo
pad.riseup.net/g/JoJoRedSun
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ
coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth
kissmanga.com/Manga/JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Part-6-Stone-Ocean/Vol-066-Ch-620--There-are-six-of-us--Part-001--Official-color-scans-?id=279274
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=740034
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The autism of that smuck knows no bounds, I think we need to call a couple /cow/boys to wrangle up this cow.

I don't even know any shit about Jojo but I'll learn it so spite the faggot that was promoted.

Where do I start?

Hopefully someone's screencaping these for future use.

With part 1, my friend. I'm fairly new to the show myself but it's pretty entertaining and easy to start.

user, think of the userbase of Holla Forums as a whole.

if you start shitting up the board with more jojo, you're playing right into his hands.

why cant you people just go back to /a/?

jojo is manga/anime, it belongs on /a/, not on Holla Forums

What? The old thread is gone? It's that Power Girl autist, isn't it?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is the Evangelion of entertainment and belong in whatever board allows it. This general will take Adventure Time's place and the autist will deal with that.

Friends, friends, please. Let us be civil. Jojo isn't hurting anybody, it's well contained to one thread. If it's not to your tastes, simply hide and move on. No need for any fuss.

an anime is a japanese cartoon, it belongs on both /a/ AND Holla Forums but you cant discuss anything on /a/
if the country of origin disqaulifies it for some reason then we either need a blacklist or a whitelist of countries that are allowed to make comics and cartoons otherwise you will get people posting french us animes

yes it was

Well, comparing JoJo to Evangelion is an insult to JoJo.

It's still going?

Alright, I woke up and I found out that half of the board was deleted in 1 night, including the drawthread, several Storytime threads and the previous General

What in the actual fuck happened here ?

This is what I've been postulating for the whole time.
Definition wise, /a/ is a child-board of Holla Forums.
All cartoons belong on Holla Forums, including anime, but since anime has a large following, for convenience it is passed down to /a/.
But this should not mean it's completely banned from Holla Forums. Non-disruptive and non-flooding discussion of anime should be permitted.

back in the old 4chan days shonenshit threads were delegated to Holla Forums while /a/ got to talk about less mainstream anime/manga

Well Holla Forums has frequent capeshit threads and occasional DBZ discussion, so I think a shonen thread now and then wouldn't hurt, personally.

Oh wow, that's cringeworthy as fuck.
I'd bet money this guy isn't even out ofhigh school.

Powergirl autist weaseled his way into a mod position because beyonder doesn't know how to select vols apparently.

Think about it though, this guy has been ban evading and trying shit for MONTHS, and has actually lied low since the start of the month when his last scheme (setting up threads and then deleting them himself to pretend he hacked the board) fell through. You take a risk with any volunteer because there is a very real chance that the person is just pretending not to be insane long enough to get the position.

If you missed the Holla Forums thread, just search for the mention of Holla Forums there. The guy does a lot to TRY to sound sane, but the autism really shines though (now that he doesn't have to hide it). He got obsessed about one of you guys because you have a "unique filenaming system" and mocked him at some point. Which we all praised, because well organized files are something I think most of us respect.

I actually just came to this thread to see if I could find this user.

I'm sure he's watching the thread still.
He's obviously already posted in it.

I know they're both autists, but Jonathan wears that exact explicit outfit in his own part.

daily reminder danilo andric is a fucking faggot

Why though?

is needed

Why though? My only complaint is that he doesn't want to draw huge tits but that's it.

This guy has to be the most notorious Lolcow in months

What ?

Did you know that half/tg/ made a Jumpchain out of it?

I can't even fucking explain it. Here are the relevant posts from his Holla Forums thread. If it makes sense to you, enlighten me.

So new Jojo episode was pretty well done right? I was afraid it'd suck because how fucking hilarious Killer Queen looked, but I guess they ran out of money/time, because he looked a lot better in 22.

Fresh screencaps of today's episode in the shittiest quality possibe

Because last episode the koreans tried to impress the studio, but David Production-sempai was not amused with the results

I have no fucking clue. I name my files the same way just because it's easier to find the reaction images I want that way rather than trying to remember deliberately erroneous joke names.

other things:

-Kira's VA sounded notably better in 22 as well, he sounded a lot more comfortable in the role imo
-I like DP's Kira/KQ so far, but what does disappoint me is that the same company that redefined Dio's time stop (heavy bass fart w/ tick tock noise that sounded pretty cool), didn't do anything special with Kira's explosions. In-universe Kira's explosions are supposed to be silent, they didn't really try to communicate that to the viewers, which will probably mean we'll be getting "uh why didn't anyone notice a fuggen huge explosion xDDDD" for a while

-the pacing in 22 is notably more odd than in previous seasons, probably the first time jojo being a manga has seriously affected the way it's shown on TV

Don't worry, we'll probably get a cool sound effect for
BITES ZA DUSTO

Dude KQ's legs are massive on that second picture

It's from the "quality episode", dP couldn't just redrawn the whole fucked up scene…

Look the end of the gif.

Jojo threads have been on Holla Forums for two years with no problems. All this bitching about it being here is new.

Well…

you're retarded, but also
fuck off with your shit anime, jojo is for musik only

I was just quoting Araki user, there's no reason to get upset.

Better yet he probably couldn't even legally do it for money at this stage in his life.

I imagined SHA much bigger when I read the manga, closer to the size of a house cat.

It shows it right next to a sink and it's pretty big relatively

This is why people select moderators through IRC cliques. It's much easier to fake being trustworthy in one or two e-mail messages than to fake it for weeks of chatting.

…I leave for two weeks on a trip and then this faggotry happens. Dammit, it even ate the Cheesecake thread.

Sounds like he was either Riddlerfag or that one summerfag with the high school-level insults.

ARI ARI ARI ARRIVEDERCI

Sempai noticed me.

Exactly my reasoning.

Biiig improvement. He doesn't look baked now, even has the MENACING close-lipped stare down.

I'm just going to say this. Damn you, DP! I might be the few folks who actually liked the little ball of greed and his death still hurts me in animated form just as much as when I read the manga.

They still fucked up that close-up when he sucks on the fingers in St. Gentleman's, it's hard to forgive them for that. That's really one of the most memorable "he's fucked and mentally ill" parts he has.

Because we all know who wore it better

Hey looks like they made a new version.

So what are your thoughts on the more recent 7SU2 reveals with the new main villain?

Got links for that?

I don't think we can put this off any longer. This nigga need to be on /cow/

Does anybody have that screencap of the failed Power Girl storytime so I can get the ball rolling?

archive.is/pLTw2

I got an archive of his backfired bragging in case it gets deleted.

I'm not usually one for /cow/, but these antics are comedy gold.

Pic related is some concept art for her. Mild spoilers: Yuutu (U2) is a Pillarwoman who escaped Kars' massacre and is planning on destroying SPW, recovering Santana to make Pillarbabies with, and taking all of the arrows for herself to get a stand and make a stand user army. Her mask was the one Vins used to turn into a vampire.

Honestly, read the manga first, it's a read that I've come to appreciate more over time, and I say this as a comicfag
Phantom Blood is where you should start to get the full experience

Also
And I was planning to dump the weekly release up until prog #2000AD
I shall have my retribution, I swear it by Fargo's grave

Well I'm all for this game now. I hope it comes out it the near future. Was kinda looking forward to [Don't stop me now], but this is awesome.

Hope there is a betrayal ending, where we get to fug the pillerwoman.

I was thinking of [Hero in a Dream] and the items that you could buy there
The user who posted it suggested items based around Judge Dredd, Fist of the North Star and Getter Robo

at this point I wonder if it's not a better idea to make our own board with jojos and blackjack, but then I remember how board segregation is such a death blow to any board

Yowza!

Jesus man, this isn't how you get people to believe you planned it all along. This is how you make yourself look even more butthurt and desperate than you already did.

It's RPG Maker shit man, no use getting your hopes up.

All right, I've made the /cow/ thread, in case anyone wants to contribute

>>>/cow/225161

Dial it down a notch there, autismo

How else would you define someone who obsesses over minute and ultimately irrelevant things to the point of becoming a cringeworthy celebrity on anonymous imageboards, Powergirl autist?

So… someone has been spamming the board with egg asses. Don't want to give any attention to that fact, just saying.

I must ask
How far are we from Cuckventure Time's eventual demise ? considering we haven't heard from the show in a fuck load of time and Regular Show's recent cancellation it shouldn't be a surprise that CN would want to get rid of the show

Daily reminder that Gumball is the only show left in Cartoon Network that is good.

The mod is doing a pretty good job of deleting them, though.

I started watching Jojo at stardust crusaders, did I fuck up?

Daily reminder that Toonami will air JoJo soon with the shitty dub

Well, that is the most famous of them, but I think starting with that one and ignoring the first part is a mistake, mostly because you are skipping the context of the Joestar conflicts with Dio.

Toonami isn't Cartoon Network. It's Adult Swim.

It's one of the best pre-SBR parts, but as said you'll probably be missing a lot of context in regards to Dio.

Just read Phantom Blood, it will only take you like three hours at most, it's a really short part compared to the rest of the series.

Is Toonami even that relevant anymore ?

I actually like the lack of context regarding the Joestar/Dio conflict, vague allusions to the previous story arcs help increase the mystique of Dio's origin.
If you think the backstory is essential to an appreciation of stardust crusaders, I suppose I could binge read the manga to get caught up.

/a/ came loooooooong before Holla Forums.

Well, it's not just Stardust Crusaders, all of parts 1 - 6 have allusions to Dio that you probably won't catch unless you read Phantom Blood.

satan

Reposting this poorly drawn TWR because the last thread got deleted

another day in autismville

Not as much as the good old days, but enough to draw in nice audience share and gateway.

But enough to guarantee an influx of normalfags after Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency start airing ?
Because I didn't see Gundam Iron Blood and Space Dandy getting more popular among normalfags

Season 9 just got confirmed and apparently Pendelton Ward is working on the movie.

More Bubbline and Finncuck until 2018-19,
boys.

You have the opportunity to get rid of Marceline, what Ripple Technique or Stand Power would you use to end with her existence ?

I'm divided between a Thunder Cross Split Attack, a Sunlight Yellow Overdrive and Purple Haze's life-eating virus

She goes in the zipper.

The one and only true answer would be that she gets chopped up by GER so that she will suffer an endless cycle of infinite deaths.

Death by rape

You know, I can never get over the fact that that there can never be a move as silly as the Thunder Cross Split Attack…and I've read Kinnikuman.

Imagine the shitstorm when this scene gets adapted to the anime and then dubbed to air on Toonami and feminists rage over it.

I think Stroheim alone would've created a shitstorm. Though what bothers me is that Brocken Jr somehow slip through the cracks.

Is an awkward move, even if Ripple is already a bullshit Martial Art
I mean, the filler episodes of Hokuto No Ken had some bizarre sub-variants of Nanto Seiken with even more bullshit moves and attacks, but Dire's Thunder Cross Split Attack wins the bloody Oscar for being just plain silly

In Kinikuman you have the factor of bizarre gimmicks and wrestlers, but here it's treated like if it was a legitimate technique of the likes of a DDT or an Axe kick, and in the end it means nothing because Dio had an unfair counter to Ripple as a whole

That I don't get. How come Dio managed to counter the Ripple? Ain't that thing supposed to deal with Vampires/Pillar Men regardless of what power they got? I get how Kars counters it (Stone Mask + Red Stone of Aja) but how come Dio can counter it?

looks like shit, why the fuck is pillar anything condescending to look human?

only the part 8 stone-people do that, and it's there specifically to point out how different they are from the pillarmen, barring Kars in his disguise (and it's because he doesn't actually care about the pillar/human shit, he's trying to become the ultimate being)

if donut OC was all about bringing back the pillar race, wouldn't she dislike playing dress up?

With his freezing powers, neither Mr. Zeppeli or Johnny boy Jonathan managed to land a single Ripple hit on him because their limbs immediately froze upon contact

Considering that Kars dressed up to look human when he tried to jump Joseph (and wound up getting Cyber Stroheim instead), a Pillar Man looking like a human isn't that ridiculous.

you're missing everything, what a dumb suggestion.

The whole idea of DIO/ZA WARUDO is that he's trying to downplay that he's the same cocky jackass he was in PB, and the only context you get of him being evil is DIO trying to assassinate the Crusaders

and then you completely miss why Giorno is a freak/miracle, and etc etc

Kars was notably different because he was trying to ascend both races, if you have a character whose only goal is to revive a dead race, having her look like Lisa Lisa is a nonsensical design.

Shouldn't she also be like 6'7 and have horns or some shit? Going off the few panels we have pillarwomen

Sheer Hearto Attacku,
No weaknesses

Chases and lottery winnings.

Manga goes on /a/.

Hi jinx

Hey, Adventure Time General.

I'm going to watch Jojo for the first time.

Should I stick with the sub, or is this one of those shows where the dub is pretty comparable?

And just to be sure, I should start with the 2012 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, right?

Oh wait, looks like I got that completely wrong.

The 2000 series, right?

Sub, the voices in the dub for Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency have a huge gap in quality, Wammu's and Kars are the best ones while Jonathan's and Storheim have really forced accent

The OVA's were the starting point for many before the Animu came, you could watch them after you complete the both Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency, or just jump right in with the Stardust Crusaders Animu
Watch the 2 if you want to make contrasts between the 2 adaptations

Also, read the mango

Dio's is also good.

Stroheim was a disaster, but Joseph was pretty much a grown Numero Uno.

Try the test dub for Stardust Crusaders.

>>>/jojo/

What I want to know is this

Why haven't they made a chapter that takes place in the Irene universe? There's no point in Pucci creating it if it's completely ignored and swept under the rug as if it never happened

…Irene?

Read Stone Ocean

Gorgeous Irene is a manga that Araki did before Jojo. People associate the end of Stone Ocean with it because Alt-Jolyne looks a lot like Irene.

Doesn't Araki isn't that fond of Gorgeous Irene just like Pat Mills isn't fond of M.A.C.H 1 ?

He's 'embarrassed' by Irene's character. He feels she's poorly written because he was 'ignorant' about women.

Women in Jojo are now either dainty but lovable or rough but attractive. I can only assume Araki's wife is some combination of those traits.

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/1/19/GorgeousIrene-JumpRemix.png/revision/latest?cb=20121229110502

This is a more recent rendition of Irene he's done

Also, she's literally named 'Irene'

Fair enough, not exactly the same situation of Mills who considered M.A.C.H 1 entry-level at best and wanted to be done with it as quickly as possible

…That makes me think, are there any other comic writers or mangakas who didn't enjoyed working on their manga/strip/novel/etc. ?

There's no point in making an arc about it. It's the "wonderful world" universe, the only thing you can really assume is that Emporio is the only one there with a stand.

It seems pretty likely everyone lives more-or-less normal lives, what's there to make a story about? It was a sweet ending anyway, why mess with it.

Araki seems embarassed by everything before Battle Tendency, but for good reason, there's a marked improvement between BT and Phantom Blood/Baoh/Irene/etc

It's also when his art began to change, so he probably felt more confident when his ability to write/draw improved.

u wot m8

How divergent is the canon from which this character originates? Because in Part 2 the Pillar race are shown to be humanoid.

How OP of a stand would this be? Who would its user be?

If this is for that cuckchan project then you can fuck right off.

It's not. It's just something that popped into my head. I have my own things that I plan on using it for.

Which is?

A chapter, involving a man, a monk, an unexplained skeleton, a stone, and a meteor heading towards the earth

Meant to reply to

What chapter? Is it for your fanfic or somethin?

Not necessarily, it could be, but it wouldn't be anything like that cuckchan project, which I never heard of until now.

I have the stands all thought out, but not the characters.

Eh, sounds fine by me. For writing characters and story you should head over to the writing thread since they've got a lot of things covered:

As for your necromancer stand, it is OP but so is everything in canon JoJo, though they are often given weaknesses and limits; Cream and The Hand can erase space but the former is wielded by a stuck-up cunt and the latter by a dumbass, and Made in Heaven doesn't make Poochy invincible. Based on Live and Let Die's abilities, it can be given to either the main or a penultimate antagonist who revives the stand(s) of either fallen stand users of the past or the dead remains of previous villains killed during the course of the chapter, or he/she is paired a partner who possesses a more offensive stand that is killed some point in the fight, only for his/her stand to fight on due to Live and Let Die's ability.

Holy shit this is brilliant

If there's no reflection then how can vampires get pulled in, stupid?

Then it wont do shit on Marceline
Now on Bubblecunt…

>>>/a/
>>>/jojo/
>>>/freech/

Your email protection has no power here, highjinx!

Wait a second, this happened last time…
IT REALLY IS GOLDEN EXPERIENCE REQUIEM

There's the part I don't get

Was there any difference between the arrows they used or what ?

Guess getting hits again upgrades their Stand. Besides, I thought Killer Queen is powerful enough already with BITE ZA DUSTO.

>>>/jojo/
>>>/a/
>>>/freech/

Kira's Arrow has a hole in its head, while Gio/Diavolo's arrow had a beetle instead. There are multiple arrows with the hole but only one with the beetle.

I think the wiki states that the beetle is required to create a requiem stand

Though I also wonder if a requiem stand could be made by using the red stone of aja on a stand

Stand + Hamon? Can you imagine Crazy Diamond with Hamon capability?

How would you even do that ? use the Stone Mask + Red stone on your stand ?
Try to use that on Stands that are not even humanoid or have a definitive body like Hermit Purple or Metallica

If the user gets pierced he becomes more powerful.

I.E. Kira getting pierced and acquiring a new stand power.

If the stand gets pierced (Which is what happened to Gio to create GER.) the stand becomes more powerful.

I.E. Silver Chariot requiem gains new powers and loses old ones, but also becomes independent of user, Gold Experience Requiem gains new powers and loses old ones but is kept in check by Gio's Joestar body.

In this case it would be the penultimate antagonist stand, the true antagonist's stand would be called Prince of the Universe, which is a reference to both the Queen song "Princes of the Universe" and the tarot card the prince of swords. Prince of the Universe would be able to cause anything it touches to break down into a black hole or create super localized big bangs, imagine if Killer queen was crossed with Made in Heaven and you would have Prince of the Universe. The black holes would be able to slingshot a target into the stand's physical attack range via their gravitational pull, as well as evaporate at the snap of the user's fingers. The pocket big bangs tear the target apart at a sub atomic level, increasing the space between the particles that make up the object until they experience a heat death and dissipate into nothingness.

I would ZA HANDO.

Okuyasu and Josuke's bromance is probably one of the cutest things I've seen. non manga fag here JoJo BFF's seem to die. Okuyasu and Old Man Joseph are the only characters I'm worried about losing.

Excellent song choice. Funnily enough I had this name in mind for a stand when I thought up of a crossover between FOP and JoJo, though this was long before cuckchan started their shit.

So what does its black hole/mini-big bang ability have to do with a meteor crashing down to Earth? Does it manage to get powerful enough that it can pull the meteor? Is the meteor supposed to cause an extinction event assuming it's big enough, or be made of the same materials that the arrows are made out of that it will cause a massive influx of stand users so that the villain can recruit them and take over the world?

They die eventually, but not for the reasons you think.

That brings up a good question, what if Risotto did get his hands on a stone mask and knew the way to activate it. Would he not be able to just draw metallica onto his face and use his blood to activate the mask? Also, a vampire Risotto is nearly unstoppable because ripple users would be BTFO'd by Metallica and even stronk punch ghosts like Star Platinum are in trouble because of the requirements of user proximity most short range stands are saddled with. Factor in Nero's instant kill radius (Never shown, but mentioned in the manga) in which he can basically one shot anyone within a certain range and Jotaro is fucked.
In hindsight, Vampires+stands seems rediculously overpowered, Dio could have taken out most of the Crusaders if he had stuck to the "Doughnut in frozen time" tactic.

That brings up a good question, what if Risotto did get his hands on a stone mask and knew the way to activate it. Would he not be able to just draw metallica onto his face and use his blood to activate the mask? Also, a vampire Risotto is nearly unstoppable because ripple users would be BTFO'd by Metallica and even stronk punch ghosts like Star Platinum are in trouble because of the requirements of user proximity most short range stands are saddled with. Factor in Nero's instant kill radius (Never shown, but mentioned in the manga) in which he can basically one shot anyone within a certain range and Jotaro is fucked.
In hindsight, Vampires+stands seems rediculously overpowered, Dio could have taken out most of the Crusaders if he had stuck to the "Doughnut in frozen time" tactic. Fucking flood errors, I

Yeah, the only shows they have worth bank are OPMan and DBZ Kai. That's why I'm a bit nervous. Phantom Blood is really good, but Battle Tendency is way easier to get into. So I'm curious to see how it turns out

I hope you get cancer you fucking whore

Dio would've killed them all if he just used his goddamned eye lasers

The meteor is a remnant of one of the big bangs that was caused by the stand back when its user wasn't in control of it, it is made of a material that is capable of creating requiem stands without the need for arrows, the antagonist wants to use it in order to conquer the galaxy.

Gets me thinking why nobody trained anymore ripple users. Would've been pretty fucking useful against Dio's crazy fucking powers, especially used in the manner of Caeser's bubbles.

Every other ripple weak character was dead by the end of Battle Tendency and I believe pretty much the only ripple user not dead by Stardust Crusaders is Joseph. Jotaro's life was not nearly dysfunctional enough for ripple usage. The very last time we see ripple, it completely fails against the only enemy it could even hurt anymore. You'd get one hit max on Dio before he froze time and punched a hole through your stomach.

Why was he a delinquent? I never got that. He had a mom that loved him and was built like a Greek God.

I think Araki wrote him that away to contrast with the gentlemanly Jonathan and the mischievous yet good hearted Joseph and Josuke.

His dad never seemed to be around, so I guess it was his way of acting out

Single parent families.
Jotaro had no strong male role model, thus he took inspiration from the only ones he could find, namely Joseph (Off to a bad start already), Manga(Jotaro didn't become an autistic dolphin fucker overnight), and the delinquents at his school (the cherry on the cake of shit).
From a psychological stand point, Holly's parenting was good, but Jotaro's fit of teenage rebellion came as a rejection of Holly's niceness, basically, becoming an edgy asshole.
Notice that Jotaro only grows through contact with others, his Grandfather chief among them.
Now I said Joseph was a bad influence at the start of this rant and that still holds true, for a young Jotaro who only sees his Grandfather during holidays or birthdays, he would get only a smattering of Joseph's personality, much like an animeonly fresh off of Battle Tendency, Jotaro would only know the Goofy memelord Joseph i.e. inheriting all of the worst parts of Joseph, combined with the version of manliness in shonen manga of the 70's and 80's, it's no wonder Jotaro was an cringy, one-liner spewing autist as a teenager. But notice that after Stardust Crusaders, Jotaro has become a better person, he has absorbed more of the good traits about Joseph, his devotion to family, his selflessness, and his willingness to trust others. Tl,dr Jotaro was less of a sperg after Stardust because Joseph taught him how a normal person acts

Lisa Lisa was still alive, but she was 99 years old, there should be a line in part 3 where Joseph mentions talking to her about Dio recently.

I chuckled.

What do you think the big bad's stand of jojolion is going to be like? What will its ability be?

I don't know actually
Speaking of recent plots, I wish norisuke would have died, not because he wasn't the coolest, but his stand is purple hermit in that it helps with figuring things out and that is kinda overpowered with a mystery thing. Also jojo needs more consequences, and there was a big fight with a guy who gave so much of a fuck that he started cutting up livers with yen. Norisuke really should have been killed so we get an idea of how serious the villains are, but ever since like part 4, and even early in part 3 not killing main guys because they're main guys has been a thing because every stand in some capacity can stop death.
Anyway, I think the villian's probably going to be someone who ate the rocacacacacaca without getting equal exchanged and got super huge from it. That or a guy equal exchanges into just being a stand, and the main villain is a cool stand with no user.

Toss in some of Clint Eastwood most well known films like Dirty Harry and The good, The bad and the ugly and you get Jotaro's badass-wannabe antics

So the main antag is some sort of ancient being that existed since the beginning of time?

Messina is still alive by the end of part 2. Its not impossible that Ripple still exists at the end of it.

Not like it matter because the Spin, is just Hamon but way cooler.

Who?

The Tibeten guy who trained Ceaser while Joseph was fighting AC/DC. He was shown still alive at Joseph's funeral, but didn't get a "where are they now'' card.

(checked)
Ah yes I remember him now

Oh wait no I don't

Here are links to some cool stuff that got lost when highjinx went on an autistic tantrum a while ago.

bato.to/reader#c0003143817e1de4
mediafire.com/download/b3olols91cfxbkc/7thStandUser.zip
>7th Stand User Wiki: 7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Pad for Fate is Unbreakable (spiritual sequel to 7th Stand User RPG): pad.riseup.net/p/JoJoJoJoJoJo
>Pad for Red Sun (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fan comic): pad.riseup.net/g/JoJoRedSun
>Play Heritage for the Future on fightcade pastebin: pastebin.com/1w50cEMS
>Emulator: mega.co.nz/#F!GoIixTpC!Xn4qARWY4OD2kk6BZxJ7iQ
>CoolSoft's VirtualMIDISynth: coolsoft.altervista.org/en/virtualmidisynth

>>>/jojo/

Just because the Aztec Gods of /fit/ are no more doesn't mean that an order with 2000+ years of history are going to disband just like that, leaving the secrets of a powerful martial art to be lost in the sands of time

Ripple may be unrelated to the story of the Joestars after Stardust Crusaders, but I don't think that the entire order of Ripple Warriors disbanded just like that after Kars was launched into space

that's not just op that's complete bullshit op

Except for that part where even dio retracted an attack because ripple could possibly hurt his stand as well as himself when joseph made the hermit ripple vest. Dio is still afraid of ripple in part 3, and I doubt he could figure out a way to actually beat it outside of freezing the cells in an adjacent body; When you can figure out that you just need to channel a ripple to make it go through to dio and the fact that dio cannot immediately extinguish flame like he can flash freeze blood, since liquids and gasses work differently, you run into a multitude of ways to defeat dio even with a time freeze; you just need to channel the ripple through your entire body at all times so he can't touch you with his stand and won't even think about trying to flash freeze you, and when you can, you just have to use his knife trick against him and throw ripple or fire knives at him.
Dio is also easy to make angry, and if you're not a jostar he'll underestimate you and make a fool of you, like pushing you down a staircase.

>>>/a/

See

JoJo's Bizarre adventure is the only manga to ever be featured in the Louvre Museum in Paris France.

For those of you wondering the Louvre is considered one of the most, if not the most prestigious art museum on the planet. It holds many art pieces such as the Mona Lisa.

Aren't Stands pure manifestations of Hamon?

No it's pieces of their souls reshaped and twisted to who they are. Hamon tries to stay in the realm of reality, while stands are fantastical in nature.

Ah, I see. I once was told in a JoJo thread that Stands are extends of Hamon in special people like if they were mutant powers. A way for the artist to make their powers even more stylish.

I actually loved Hamon and burning vampires with martial arts.

If it were hamon related then Joseph would've been the most powerful, activating his stand would have hurt DIO

I'm not sure what to expect to be honest
Dub's shit save for a few exceptions like Wammu, it's airing late night so they wont censor it, but the names will be changed like Santana for Santviento

It'll be fine by Battle Tendency. Enigmatic goodnatured flamboyant MC's are big right now, and Joseph fits the bill perfectly

Joseph ain't exactly "enigmatic", he's loud, bold and kind of a smartass

He's unpredictable, I guess would be more accurate. People's fondest memories of Joseph are him running away from fights, only to reveal he was only pretending to run away.

The guy who got his arm torn off by Whammu.

(mista is triggered)
And pull out ridiculous schemes out of his ass
His plans are Looney Tunes-levels of unpredictable

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You motherfucker…

Gold Experience vanilla could easily kill vampires. It's basically a Stand that manipulates Hamon.

Just like Kira always wanted.

>>>/a/
>>>/jojo/

The sage=downboat meme is dead user you can go back to >>>reddit now

Seeing as how the ripple is life energy turned into something like sunlight energy it would make no sense that
A) DIO an undead vampire can use it
B)Another undead in part 5 can continue to use their stand
C) DIO doesn't get burnt to shit by hermit purple when it awakens in him.

Technically Dio already killed them all, Polnareff was MIA (until that sneak attack later), Joseph was more or less dead, Kakyoin is dead.

Dio was messing around with Jotaro because he could move around in time, he didn't realize it's because the fucker could stop time himself.

He also dropped his vampire stuff for STANDO POWAH!!!!

Not really, if he was afraid then how come he just burst out of Joseph's hamon rope (besides it being anticlimatic if that is what killed him)?

Stands are similar to Hamon in that they are spirit power.

If you look at the golden spin in Steel Ball Run, the pinnacle energy eventually takes on the form of a stand.

If you look at Dragon's Dream in part 6, it's the same idea. A master of a martial art with a particular spiritual energy eventually encompasses the form of a stand when perfected. (feng shui assassination)

I think that's looking a bit too deep into it, Jotaro didn't know his grandfather too well before Stardust Crusaders.

Jotaro is still a one-liner autist throughout most of Jojo, he just went through puberty and grew aloof after having a very happy childhood. He's a pretty loyal friend throughout most of Part 3.

didn't Tonio and Rohan develop their stands because they became so good at cooking/drawing manga that they just awakened stands that catered to their skills?

Stand Power > Vampirism

Yes. It's similar to Nen from HunterXHunter in that respect.

Rohan was hit with the arrow. And if you consider Purple Haze Feedback to be canon, Tonio got his stand when his brother was hit with the arrow(like Wes Bluemarine).

Jotaro has a dad, he's just not around that much.

Adolescents tend to act out

Rohan goes to the Louvre is pretty good, all the other one-offs are extremely forgettable.

You monster

what is your logic here? If he WASN'T afraid he would have stayed in the hermit and if he WASN'T afraid he would have punched joseph in his face with the world on that roof.

Well the entire joestar clan got their stands because Dio got STANDO POWAH

Belongs on /a/

Except Jolyne, but she was born after Dio died.

Messina.

Can you guys help me design a stand?

What help do you need and what's your Stand's name?

I need help with its design and aesthetic, its name is Absolute Beginner and its ability is erasing all memories and knowledge of its user from history

As in the stand makes as if its user doesn't exist, and any time anyone sees or remember the user it makes them forget the next moment, sort of like The Silent from Doctor Who?

Regardless of the gender of the user, I think it should have zebra marks on its body similar to the dancing girl on the music video.

what if he wasn't joking

What one can do is make it so the Stand exists in the users eye. The trick being that if the user looks you in the eye a certain way, he/she can start erasing their memories. It would take a certain amount of time, say 7 seconds, with the stand dancing away, entrancing the victim to forget everything about the user. On top of that, anything that was recorded by the victim vanishes.

I really, really want to see kars fight a stand user. imagine him acting all smug and shit only to start getting beaten to a pulp by an invisible ghost. He freaks the fuck out, shouting ""NANI!?!?!"" and retreating after realizing he's completely out of his comfort zone.
Only to come back with a stand of his own

I'm kind of disappointed that the concept of stands acting and talking independently from their users and even becoming sentient from part 5 was completely forgotten. Imagine a main villain that's just a stand by itself, and can possess people at will like a poltergeist with superpowers.

hey fuck you too buddy

not in a "gimmick stand" sense, anubis and that one back-stand existed as well.
King Crimson and Gold Experience Requiem seemed like they were just so fucking powerful that they had become self-actualized and separate from their users (there's a theory that Doppio was actually King Crimson's "user", and that Diavolo was just King Crimson possessing him.)

I was actually envisioning the design as being the visual representation of wanting to start a new life and identity, which is the reason for the stand's ability

Anubis from part 3 was sort of like that.

Don't forget Silver Chariot Requiem and Notorious BIG.

Which reminds me, I've decided to start on Stone Ocean until Part 5 is updated with enough decent translation to not suck. I was not expecting the mindfuck with Whitesnake. The Stand itself would make a fine villain.

I always hear that and that's wrong, that's what someone said came straight out of the pages of the bad part 5 translation, and it was stated by one of the characters who didn't know any better; I think one of them didn't remember or didn't know that Diavalo was phone, so when doppio was split up from diavalo and diavalo's spirit still had KC someone freaked out and started saying shit. But when you talk shit, you get hit, because when he grabbed the light from behind his head doppio and diavalo went back into the same body again.

>>>/a/
>>>/jojo/

kissmanga.com/Manga/JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Part-6-Stone-Ocean/Vol-066-Ch-620--There-are-six-of-us--Part-001--Official-color-scans-?id=279274

"he's hidden dozens of disks!"

And therefore he's murdered dozens of people. Pucci was just as prolific as Kira and that's before Made in Heaven.

For some reason, maybe its appearance, but I imagine Foo Fighters with a voice like this.

Taking just the stand disc doesn't kill people. Both the stand and memory discs need to be removed for that.

You remind me of this video, Powergirl Autist.
You are the robot, you are going about a pointless routine in the middle of an uncaring world.

So… I've seen the ending of Star Ocean or whatever was called the part where Joselyne was in and then saw the two other parts and I have to ask…

Did the death of Pucci restart all the JoJo adventures and the souls of the former JoJos are arround that universe?

What where they reincarnated into and where they explain it?

Did you at least read the entire part ?

…no?

Arrivederci Pucci (or at least his hand)!

No half-assing a Part this important. Get.

But just taking one disc causes their bodies to shut down, considering a stand disc is essentially a projection of their soul, and just taking Jotaro's memories caused him to enter a waking coma, I can imaging taking someone's stand disc would have a similar effect.

It could be, I really wanted to toy around with the concept of an otherwordly being or alien having a stand.

They would first appear in a chapter called "the man who fell to Earth", their name would be Ziggy Blackstar

So Marilyn Manson is a combination of the Lock and Atum/Osiris with a little twist. Plus the whole scenario is a redo of the D'arby "fights." Alright.

Yeah, but that's just because he had no memories. His body wasn't dying like before. Besides, other characters are shown to be affected in other ways after losing their memory disc. Just look at Xander or Weather.

Okay what is happen with Holla Forums?

Simple..one damn autist got his knickers in a twist and a hard-on for something fun somehow became a Board Volunteer and fuck things up…because he's an autist.

Do you have somewhere i can contact you at?

Powergirl autist had a sperg attack.

he's not afraid of hamon dude

Did you guys enjoy NO WEAKNESS?

Maybe..I'm waiting for Koichi to kill dat ho.

Your argument is literally retarded.

Not as retarded as cuckchan.

hamon is shit compared to time stopping punch ghosts

you also don't know if Dio's jonathon body has some hamon resistance, he did wield a hermit purple copycat to track the crusaders

I thought you were just pretending but it turns out you were the real big retard.

DIO does not fear hamon. He has a super speed/super strength stand that can stop time muthafucka. The only reason he wanted to touch Joseph was so he can suck off a Joestar.

because he wanted to joblow the joestar

he brought knives just in case too

You can continue to be a retard but now I'm just going to post my smug jojos

I might, though I also have to do some information on the other stands

I got a question. Since Sheer Heart Attack is keyed to Kira's left hand, does his left hand feel like crap when Star Platinum pounds Sheer Heart Attack?

It's a remote Stand, the user doesn't feel much pain from using it; it's like a disposable ability for a user if they have one.

Thing is, Phantom Blood shines more when you think of it as a dramatic story between 2 brothers and the tragic fate that they both share, and you remember the fact that it came from the 80's, even so, it's still holds up pretty well even if the elements that make JJBA what it is were much more defined in Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders

I have already made this speech before to explain why I found the ending of part 3 satisfying, but Im gonna say it again because this guy is too precious.

Dio is a Coward. Always has been. And in the world of JoJo the people with the most power are those with the most conviction and belief in their future.

But Dio is mostly just a self centered bastard with no real goal and ambition. He has always been all talk. He has always been a cheat and a thief who has only ever stolen other people's achievements (from attempting to steal his fathers wealth to stealing his brothers body (And in my opinion his stand as well). Whenever somebody does stand up to him, he curdles like milk. He recoils in fear. Because he fears anything that can challenge him or isn't afraid of him.

As a Kid, he was all smug, but when Jojo uno showed that he wasn't afraid and would fight him to the end. He pissed his pants and spent 7 years pretending to be somebody else because he feared his brother.

He then abandoned his humanity and went the easy route of becoming a vampire. He flaunted how much better he was then his brother and how superior he was. But when his brother overcame him, his tune changed quickly. Suddenly he wants his brothers body, the same body he was insulting as to be so inferior that it was just bread.

In critical moments, when under pressure he shows his true colors as those of a sniveling, pathetic, vengful coward.

When he saw Jojo Number 3 MIGHT have been able to move in stopped time, he once again panicked and freaked out because he once again fears anything that can challenge him.

And when it came right down too it, when it came down to a real fistfight, his stand shattered under the conviction of Jotaros stand.

Phantom Blood is great, which is a testament to JoJo that the series only got progressively much much better as the years went through. But it's quite obvious that Jonathon is the weakest protag(because he's also the most cliche)

But when ACT 3: Freeze was used on it, it affected Kira's left hand.

Actually, Dio was ultra ambitious with clear goals of just becoming stronger and better. He was a narcissist and sadist by choice. The fact that he was a total bitch is what made him a good character because it was actually done right. Dio is a fantastic villain, who shines with just how ridiculous he can get sometimes. Actually trying to bribe Jonathon as he's saying his tragic farewell speech, and we can't forget the almighty road roller

Especially when you contrast him to the Pillar Men, and let's not forget Kira, who's almost the complete opposite of Dio.

It can effect you, but it isn't life threatening. Mostly happens with the weaker stands, or weapon stands. Shigechi for example, had any damage divided by all his Harvest drones. Red Hot Chili Pepper only causes stress when it was bisected

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=740034

He might if it could be significantly damaged. But since the only result of Star Platinum punching it is a few minor cracks in its armor(and if Silver Chariot is anything to go by, that doesn't hurt the stand itself) and Jotaro's knuckles bleeding, it's difficult to tell.

On one hand it's an automatic stand, so the user is usually unaffected by whatever happens to the stand. On the other hand it's a sub-stand linked to Killer Queen and his left hand WAS affected by 3 freeze. But it's kind of a moot point since it's pretty much indestructible.

Make that what you will
He's actually my 3rd favorite JoJo, right behind Josuke

Now I'm thinking about how the US, Russia, China, and other countries could look into the secret world of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

I would think someone was investigating the Speedwagon Foundation. I mean, what happen in Cairo was too chaotic for nations to not investigate since it was still during the cold war era. Someone must have since the weird fights and heard names being said.

Especially since a Senator was killed in Cairo.

Especially this, a dead government official does not go unnoticed.

I remember something about Storheim's demise being in the hands of a soviet Stand User
Maybe Stand users were involve in a lot of other crazy shit during the cold war, like Kennedy's assassination

Speaking of Stroheim, prosthetics and organ replacement tech is clearly well in advance of our own in the Jojoverse. I have it in mind that much of the staff who worked on the good Colonel escaped to South America or got absorbed by the Speedwagon Foundation. That could violently change some technological and political dynamics, considering Brazil and Argentina (possibly drug cartels too) would have access to top-notch combat cyborgs and cybernetics institutes.

A rising star at that, going by his inner monologue at least. The CIA, NSA, and other alphabet groups would be all over that case.

!

Hold the phone, with technology like that, the Germans probably made the war drag on at least another six months and cost the Soviets millions more lives.

Makes me wonder, if SPW can manufacture prosthetic limbs and other shit like that so easily, why Polnareff didn't contact them for a new set of legs ?
Plus, Stand user activity and the presence of more Stand arrows should be major priority for the Joestars and SPW

Maybe Stronhiem pissed them off when he fucked off to fight cars, so the just disbanded the whole project out of spite.

Polnareff was playing dead in order to track Diavolo without being hunted down.
If he contacted the SPW foundation there's a chance he'd have been found out by Diavolo.

Why would that piss them off? They clearly reconstructed him after fighting Kars.

9/11 was done by a Stand User as well as the recent disappearance of planes.

Funny, but their MAIN priority is exactly the Joestars and the Stand arrows rgith now!

The nazi tech and science team probably landed in america under the protection of the Foundation (they saved the word from a vampire army, you know). I don't think they needed to hide from anyone… (see the rocket scientist in our real world)

I hate to say this but probably not. You could say they spent every valuable resource (instead of those useless insane cannons like "Gustav") to protect humanity from the vampire plauge.

Or as some user said, the soviets had their own crazy JoJo secret weapon. Maybe a very young Enyja was there and fucked up the german army? Who know?

Well, the bullet curved and we know there's at least one stand user who can do that…

I imagine the JoJo universe is one where the CIA's research into ESP actually paid off.

I don't think it was the soviet's secret card, I think it was just a regular soldier who happened to be a stand user
I think it was mentioned in one of the novels, not sure which one..

Man, how low half/tg/ has fallen…

So..how does this week's episode fair?

I thought it was ok.
Not terribly interesting, though next episode should be pretty good since that's when Kira fucks with Koichi and then gets his ass handed to him iirc. Been a while since I've read the manga though so maybe I have it wrong.

Something minor that bothered me is I'm pretty sure Echoes Act 3 swore a whole hell of a lot more than what we saw in this past episode.
As in, I remember there being a translator's note specifically addressing his excessive profanity when I read the manga.

The /cow/ is back in his thread if anyone wants to see the monkey dance.
>>>/cow/225161
There are a few recent posts trying to divert attention from him, so it's probably him without his trip.

I find it hard to believe this guy seriously hates Jojo enough to pull this kind of retarded and embarrassing shit.
There has to be some other motivation. There's no way some shitty general would inspire this much autism.

He ran a raid board for a year, I think due to being kicked out of a bigger raid board. He's a real crazy guy.

Two cents he's probably a guy who liked cuckchan's autistic "project" that he proposed a "stand" for it, and got mad at 8/co/ because we called it shit, because it is.

Hell, I got my stand idea called shit on here and I keep on trucking. It helps that I only give out ideas and can't draw worth a shit.

It's… weird
It has better pacing than SC's animu, the filters and visual effects are better now, giving it a more manga feel, it has a better story than SC, etc.
But why do I feel that DiU's anime feels somewhat lacking compared to SC's animu ?
In manga format, Duwang is not Crash is the better part, but here I think that SC shines a little more compared to DiU

SC had a higher budget in total compared to DiU because the former is much more popular with the Japanese.

Huh..I thought Duwang is Unbreakable is popular in Japan? Or was it Fabulous Gangsters in Italy?

Fabulous Gangsters, "Hokuto no Ken meets Castlevania" and "Where in the world is DIO" rank among the most popular in Japland

At least their taste isn't shit enough to like "boypucci resets the universe".

Has anyone even asked the Japs why they like Part 3, 5 and 1 so much ?

because strong silent tall guys are their fetish
especially the tall part
direct language of the creation helps, but also because giorno is probably just as autistic as he seems, like jotaro
fuck you, PB was great

So Japan loves Clint Eastwood?

At least part 4 is doing alright.

If we're talking Stand ideas, what about these ones?

Ranged stand composed of two halves of a skeletal cowboy. The left half carries a white gun, the right half a black gun. Bullets from the white gun make things more perceptible and harder to look away from, while bullets from the black gun make things difficult to notice, requiring significant mental energy to notice. If both halves of the Stand make physical contact, they invert areas of light and dark around them- lightbulbs and open flame make it harder to see, while shadows make it easier, for instance.

Appears as a crown of lenses and geometrical tools. Can alter the 'vertical scale' of objects within line of sight, 'stretching' or 'compressing' the physical height of objects without changing their appearance. Moving through a 'stretched' area of vertical space requires as much energy as actually covering the distance would, meaning that targets can suffer fatal falls from stepping out of a car, or find themselves constantly running 'up' stairs that don't actually get any higher.

Humanoid power Stand. Induces feelings of surreality on contact. Targets feel increasingly detached with each blow, and suffer from strong suggestibility and mild visual hallucinations. After a certain point, targets become convinced they are dreaming and act as such. Strong shocks, such as falls or severe injury, are sufficient to diminish, but not totally remove, the effect.

Part 3 is the beginning of the Stands concept, plus it helps that it's part comedy, part action shonen, part dramatic.
Part 5 gets so much nip love because, on the one hand, they never really had their image of Italy nor Germany tarnished by the yanks, plus it's set in an extremely exotic scenario (to them), compare it with the former parts which either had too much of the same stuff (Japan in 4, desert and shit places in 3) or where the setting didn't really matter (1 doesn't delve much into britbong territory, 2 is a struggle that gets resolved in an ancient aztec colosseum somehow located in Switzerland).

Not good enough to redeem it from being trash.

What makes it trash, o wise one? I'm having a ball with it.

hue, opinion shitflinging inbound

Part 6 had completely forgettable enemies with boring or stupid stands (not counting Pucci). Though I'd say the feng shui stand and Bohemian Rhapsody were two exceptions.
The main gang felt bland and uninteresting with the exception of Weather Report and FF.
The setting was boring as shit until they escape from the prison, then it finally gets interesting when Pucci fucks with gravity, but that's towards the very end.
Jolyne is second worst Jojo, and Jotaro is there to autism things up a third time.
Then Pucci kills everyone worth a shit and resets the universe, only to be killed by a faggot 12 year old.

I thought it was generally lame as fuck for most of it, then it got interesting towards the end, only for the finale to be shit.

It will bomb even harder than the PPG movie, mark my words

That same logic could be used for part three though.
Think about it,
Does anyone even remember the Sun's user?
Joseph and Polnareff were the only two good crusaders
Oh boy, more desert!
I'm going to assume your first is either Jotaro, Giorno or Jonathan.
Then Dio and his henchmen kill all the non-important characters before Dio gets blown up from a punch to the leg.

I just had an idea for a short mini-arc that takes place between part 3 and part 4
the main villain is Holly's Stand

either the Stand itself is evil and trying to kill Jotaro and Joseph without her knowing, or She gets DIO's soul as a split personality, so she goes from being kind and motherly to MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA WRYYYYYYYY. Also they can't tell Holly or leave her alone because DIO's soul would eventually consume her completely

Would her stand gain a more humanoid form as well?

If I may suggest a name, how about the stand is named after a song by the band Dio, like Rainbow in the Dark

I would like a what if compilation.
For example
Really, If you don't think Johnathan vs. Wham wouldn't be the hypest shit, I don't know what would impress you.
Polnareff kills diavolo by shooting the blade of his rapier at him, Part five is now about a Mob war between Nero/La Squadra, Chicolatta&Secco/ The dudes with Clash, talking head, and Notorious B.I.G, and Bucellati's gang+ Sale and Zucchero
Jotaro ends part six early by Star Fingering Pucci's brain case.
Also some jokes, like Joseph losing his battle with Wham by being knocked out by the shadow reflex kick.
Those kind of stories.

I want to see Giorno and Dio being a dysfunctional family

I sort of wish Giorno was in part 6, and have him make a spectacle of an entrance, too, like clocking Pucci in the face and making him fly backwards from the speeds he and MiH were moving at, and then preventing the time speed up by crushing Pucci's windpipe with a barrage of MUDAs

perfect

What would its main ability be though?

Also as a what if

You cherrypicked a joke enemy whose entire purpose was to be underwhelming.
I can name almost every other stand user and their stands from part 3.

Were the best of the bunch, but you're a fucking tool if you didn't like Kakyoin and Avdol.

Yeah the deserts were boring, and I never said part 6 was the only one with a boring setting.

It's Giorno. The only reason I remember him is because his hair and design were extra fabulous in an already fabulous gang. Jonathan was likeable in general, and Jotaro was okay, but could sometimes be irritating with the aloof tough guy autism.

Your last point isn't the same as having literally all of the main characters except for one kid who didn't really do shit until the last second die in like two pages.
Plus, Kakyoin, Iggy, and Avdol each individually did more noteworthy shit than Emporio. Actually, they all did more relevant shit than Anasui as well.
Also, Dio didn't get his vampire ass handed to him by a 12 year old who wasn't even using his own stand.

Add Jonathan to make it even more dysfunctional

It's really not. Jolyne has, at most, 2 great moments to herself, and then Emporio kills Pucci. That's pretty bullshit. Every other Jojo got to be the hero of their own part. Even when Johnathan dies, he goes down foiling the badguy and saving his wife, her unborn child, and an orphaned baby. Even Johnny doesn't get robbed as hard as Jolyne*. She absolutely should have been the one to kill Pucci and discover the new universe. (wouldn't that be way more interesting? A person who lost a family having to make a new life in this different-but-the-same world with a mother and father who don't know you, instead of someone who had no family, just a bunch of friends whom he instantly recovered)

It's fitting that Pucci and Weather Report get the birthmark, because Part VI isn't about Jolyne. It's about Pucci, WR, and Dio.

In short: Araki claims he learned a lot about writing women after getting married, I don't think he's grown at all, and he knows it and fears writing about them. That's why none of the actual women in Jojo are deeply explored.

*And even though Johnny didn't get to kill Another Diego, the ending was pretty epic. Emporio choking Pucci out is justice, but hardly epic.

We need to make a new thread

I'm gonna make one tomorrow