282 ZIKA CASES IN FLORIDA

THANK YOU ZIKA CHAN

THE DISEASED IMMIGRANTS LANDING IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA MUST BE STOPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6rnxO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WASHINGTON
Top health officials warned Wednesday that the Zika virus threatens much of the Western Hemisphere, with Florida, Puerto Rico and Brazil in the crosshairs.

At a Senate hearing convened by Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, three senior U.S. government experts urged Congress to pass a $1.1 billion Zika-prevention bill that has been stalled by partisan politics.

archive.is/6rnxO

why do they need a billion when they could just stop the fucking pieces of shit from floating into florida on rafts

[Hand rubbing intensifies]

Wow…
You fucking racist piece of shit.

Hey, retards, white birth rate is already low. The threat of reproductive issues will drive this rate even lower, because whites tend to be more responsible about reproduction.

Zika is a huge disaster.

Kill both yourselves.

Zika isn't actually a good think you tard, its encroaching onto white North America nations.

Whites empower the Jew. They gotta go.

you have to go

Top kek

Whites don't abort their autist and downs syndrome babies because MUH JEWSUS MUH SANCTITY OF LIFE and have retarded idiot children who stare at the wall all day and have no brain.

Niggers just throw their retard babies into the nearest dumpster.

DID SOMEONE SAY BRAINLESS WHITE BABBY BORN TO CHRISTIAN PARENTS?

Just in time impact birth rates and justify taking in more immigrants and refugees!

the lord spoke to me and said
TRY AGAIN, WHOOPS JUST KIDDING BITCH UR TOO OLD FOR BABBIES, YOU SHOULDA BEEN A TEEN PREGNANCY

I think it's hilarious how about a decade ago the jewish media was making a big deal about "skyrocketing teen pregnancy epidemic" and after they pushed that narrative the white birth rate dropped like hell.

FUCKING KIKES

Yeah and? Just because it's racist doesn't make it wrong faggot.

It's a miracle of God

How about waiting that some babies actually get born as BSR's, before falling for the hype and letting le happy congressmen take your tax shekels?

That was pretty clearly a sarcastic post, user.

I know its tough for you, but youve got to realize that some people like to joke around.

(checked) thanks for sticking up for me user. but i also knew he was being sarcastic.

he forgot the (^:

Whites of Holla Forums, I implore you, protect your neighborhoods.

GOOD LUCK ZIKA-CHAN

1 million dollars to treat one bastard baby.

Didn't that retardy exist in the WW2 as well?

Wrong.

It mainly affects dindus, spics, and degenerate faggots who live in swamp lands.

Funny you mention bats…

I can swear I've seen those retard faces in ww2 propaganda videos. Am I wrong? Something is weird here..

Yeah and how many cases of those 282 were contracted here and how many are foreigners or people who otherwise contracted it out of the country?

Just euthanize these things and their retarded parents.

Look at the empty, soulless eyes of the mother.
She wants to die.
So much regret.

Wtf is going on here?
Some babies should probably be sent straight to heaven.

so can i just buy some bats and let them loose in the neighborhood?

i mean really id be up for this. theres no bats here in urban south florida.

Build bat houses and make sure your game wardens put out things for Rabies vaccinations, because Bats can carry it but are not affected by it.

All in all they're effective pest control. But, be warned, shit that gets out in Gator land usually ends up being Australia levels of dangerous, like the Pool Pythons or you know… Fucking Gators.

It's almost like we killed them all for a godsdamn reason.

inb5 florida turns bats into swarms of flying piranhas

aha probably not.

apparently they are pests that fuck up peoples tile roofs. oh well fuck everybodys roofs id rather eliminate rockefellers patented zika (Zionist Killing Agent)

You mean the flordia pythons, right?

they get wayy too much food in this enviornment

New York also has a Quaker Parrot population due to people letting them go after getting sick of taking care of them.

They build communal nests and allow all birds to live with them and share food. Typical New York hippie faggots. There's a good documentary and a couple of books about this.

If you build or buy a bat house and put it in a good spot - someplace high that gets a lot of sun - they'll eventually find it and move in.

I can't find great information on how far out they'll search for bugs but the radius is at least a couple miles.

We should be building shit like this in strategic locations to protect our population. 2-4 bat houses on a telephone poll.

Giant reptiles in general. The Spanish brought back woodcuts of the Seminoles killing giant Gators, and they'd exchanged stories of how they had a Great Hunt and hunted them out.

More old history stuff they now say is (((Fabricated)))

A homeland for birds and a future for avian hatchlings.

Do they actually not have a brain?

How do they live?

(top kek)

I remember seeing bats one time in my life when I was a little kid.

I've never seen anything like it, it was a massive swarm of them like a sea of black flying around in the sky. It was something out of an apocalypse story.

Remember the illegal that hopped the border and dropped its million dollar anchor baby?

Welcome to Holla Forums, now get the fuck out.