Sup Holla Forums? So I'm looking for opinions...

Sup Holla Forums? So I'm looking for opinions. Basically I've been really craving some weed recently and I have 0 contacts to get it for me. So I've been trying to get some through craigslist. So far I've been sold a bag of parsley and the other guy just vanished when we were supposed to meet. So last night I came across an ad on the colorado craigslist (i live in kansas) of a grower in california who's selling pounds of indoor for 1300 and pounds of outdoor for 600. So after emailing a bit he said he could mail me a quarter pound of outdoor for 150. Hell of a deal it seems to me, in the area I live an 1/8th oz costs 60, 50 if you''re really lucky. So I'm wondering, is 150 for a qp of nug standard price when buying direct from a grower? The dude wants me to pay him by depositing the cash in his bank account. Dude says he's been doing it for 8 years with no major problems, and therefore he guarantees his packages. Anyone done something like this before? I'm probably going to do it, I just thought I'd ask around a bit first.

pic is what he sent me, is supposedly his indoor girl scout cookies he offered to sell me for 325 for a qp. went with the outdoor so less money at risk.

He's a cop

He's a cop, are you shitting me OP? 150 for a QP? It's fucking legal in my state and I don't even get prices that good. Even the family prices I get aren't that good.

So ok i just google searched the image and his name etc he gave me and it's quite obviously a scam, some dude posted an alert on craigslist. fuck i should have done that immediately, oh well. At this point I'm gonna fuck with the dude as much as I can, so if you got any ideas to fuck with him im all ears.

Just try and string him along for as long as possible. Come across as slightly desperate, post here for lulz.

So I emailed the dude asking him if he had taken the pic himself and if he had lifted it from another site. He emailed back hahaha keep your money guy. sent him a rage email. So thats that I guess.

Well shit, glad I didn't get scammed but fuck me I need some weed. Anyone got suggestions how to get some without going through socializing meeting friends etc.?

God damn dude, AlphaBay. I'm surprised that someone can know what Holla Forums is but have no knowledge of TOR.

I'm somewhat knowledgable about TOR, your saying AlphaBay is the new silk road? I just hadn't heard about it.

Basically.

OP, just fucking ask around if you're not that much of a social retard. If someone looks like they smoke weed, just ask if they know where you can get some. it's not like they're going to run to the cops if it turns out they don't smoke.

Alternative: grow it yourself? You can pick up a small/medium grow box for around £50/60 easily and there's usually seed shops everywhere. there's one literally up the road from me, 20 minutes away if that.

Those are really your only options. Weed is a social drug. you're going to need to meet people and ask around if you want it. I'm introverted myself and the first time i went to meet a guy to get some weed i took a knife with me because i thought i was going to get mugged. Turned out the dude was really chill and i got what i wanted within minutes.

The issue for me is primarily that I am that much of a social retard, otherwise I definitely would've gone to a bar at this point and asked around. I don't have space to grow right now either, plus it's illegal where I am with pretty stiff penalties.

Kill yourself. The best choice for pot smokers piece of shit like yourself.

i'm making some spaghetti right now. want some?

do you have any friends at all? (literally no offence just curious) at least one of them will know a dude. do you go to college or anything/know anyone who does?

well look at you, all grown up and raging at strangers online. how cute.

I have drifted away from the friends I had, last dealer I had was a long time friend who started sketching out on me every time I wanted a bag, eventually it ended all together. Not in school or even employed atm. Little brother is in college, in fact he even knows some people who smoke and maybe one who sells. If nothing else pans out I may be desperate enough to go that route, I just worry how he and especially my dad (who i live with) may react, hard to explain but i've got my reasons. mentioned AlphaBay, which I appreciate and am currently looking at as my next source.

That's unfortunate. If your brother knows those people he most likely smokes too. I'm not one to invade other's privacy but i'd suggest sussing his room out when nobody's in to look for his stash if he has one. Not to take it but to sort of "reassure" that if he tells your dad if you ask him for a contact then you can always hit back at him if he's the type to do that. Anyway good luck with alphabay, i've never really trusted websites that will just apparently deliver the shit to your door like an amazon order but i could be wrong.

Add cyanide.

Best thing I can do is make him know he is a piece of shit. Is civil service.

Like some troll from a chan is going to affect me in a way significant enough to make me stop smoking. You're a fucking joke dude.

I don't want to make you stop smoking pot. I just want you to know that you're shit because of it. This whole thread is proof of it.
I'm confused. Are you a normalfag? Or just a retard pretending to be a normalfag? At least you got the weed smoking part right. Now skip all to the "died in a traffic accident with loud music" part.

u shouldn't smoke if its illegal

how are you even real

You're the biggest normie ITT, you fucking puppet. Weed is good for your health, and even if it wasn't, there's nothing wrong with it.

You actually let someone sell you fucking parsley? You're a cuck and I hope you get HIV.

harsh words bro. I was real desperate at the time and it was a real quick exchange in a gas station parking lot, I know now to always at least smell it before I hand over the cash.