MASSIVE CHIMPOUT INCOMING

ALERT: ‘Day Of Rage’ Protests Scheduled For Friday In 37 Cities

The ‘anonymous’ wing of the ‘Black Lives Matter‘ movement is calling for a ‘Day of Rage’ on Friday, July 15th.

The call to action first appeared on Pastebin.com, a website where users can remains anonymous.

The post read, “WE ARE AGAINST ALL FORMS OF POLICE BRUTALITY” … “WE ARE READY TO TAKE A STAND” … “ALL LIVES WONT MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER TOO.” … “WE ARE ANONYMOUS.”

The listed cities are:

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)
Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

archive.is/9sZNd
pastebin.com/t51Y8x8c

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=pawn shops burglarized for guns&safe=off&tbs=qdr:w&tbm=nws
snopes.com/2016/07/11/anonymous-day-of-rage-protests-2016/
t.co/W0es3YkZWV
mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
peoplespowerassemblies.org/
archive.is/xDJQ2
periscope.tv/w/1PlKQzvPLaDGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coming_Anarchy
archive.is/kWjXL
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
vocaroo.com/i/s1HcUe6DBblf
twitter.com/LOLatWhiteFear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JADE_(planning_system)
archive.is/bL7Ll
archive.is/I7wEr
youtube.com/watch?v=5ozFYptpHRM
ustream.tv/recorded/89528829
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/13/massive-migrant-camp-housing-hundreds-refugees-found-near-george-clooneys-lakeside-mansion/)
archive.is/pCHpm
instagram.com/fameolousent/?hl=en
kiev.vgorode.ua/news/sobytyia/300285-ony-pryblyzhauitsia-kak-kyev-zaschytiat-ot-provokatsyi-mnohotysiachnoho-krestnoho-khoda
apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.76.020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Digital_Service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism
breitbart.com/sports/2016/07/13/espn-to-televise-obama-infomercial-on-race-gives-host-supporting-black-lives-matter-on-air-role/
minnpost.com/glean/2016/06/scarsella-pleads-not-guilty-shooting-five-people-near-black-lives-matter-protest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter#2015
atf.gov/file/61446/download
jookos.com/2016/07/13/youre-one-us-cities-leave-july-15th-black-lives-matter-planning-day-rage/
jookos.com/2016/06/13/media-black-lives-matter-leaders-caught-planning-attacks-twitter-hoping-martial-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here we go.

The only way this is ending is in war.

Anons this is our time. It's time to buy riot gear and to stand our ground against the filthy horde.

Hahahah these stupid fucking apes are literally threatening death on everyone that's not shit-colored. This surely will bring them the support of every normie and not make the vast majority of the country utterly HATE niggers and reinstate slavery

This is a false flag, but the more niggers that buy it and start shit the better.

I wonder why there hasn't been any chimp outs in Tacoma, for fucks sake its nigger central over here.

YES
BURN THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY DOWN

whatever

Is queen anne a nice neighborhood?

Last time I went there it seemed pretty white, but that was years ago.

pls nuke these cities putin, I will give you a small loan of a million roubles if you nuke them while the nigs are chimping out

Good, burn it down. Fuck allegheny county.

okay, how do we work as agents provocateurs, anons? let's get the negros to do a serious chimpout so we can bask in the glory of the crackdown

ann arborfag here

I saw these faggots practicing for their march on sunday, it was alot of white cuckfaggots

tbh most of this shit will be retarded white faggots and middle class fake AA tom-ass niggers walking around pointlessly yelling slogans and doing fuck all and then going home. the only places you should be concerned are places where there won't be white cucks

Who first 'found' this pastebin? It seems to have sprung from (((nowhere))) but it's mentioned in dozens of articles within a few days

Looks like the Milwaukee protest is safely in nog territory that I won't be affected by it. Though the cucks running it here are exactly the same from OWS.

Mass provoke the most angry seeming ones on twitter, tell them how they're stupid weak pussies who won't do shit. Just keep repeating it no matter how they reply.

Flood police gore everywhere for keys.

This is some very serious shit

Someone sound the Holla Forums Emergency Broadcast System

Deploy the Koreans.

Who says niggers don't work? They're doing the work for us already, kek.

Is this their new catchphrase as they transition from grievance group to terrorist organization? Basically saying open season on other races.

This

aka their jewish handlers

Not a good application of suggestion. You'll just suggest to their subconscious minds what you are telling; they are weak, pathetic, etc.

You need to rather incite the idea they can't be hurt and they're invicible noggers like they do in Africa and the voodoo doll and drugs will ensure bullets can't hurt them

Nice, this is a good idea. I was thinking about showing up and acting super-angry about the racisms and when the cops show up start screaming "race war gas the cops" but this might work better.

you could also show up and provide fireworks to the protestors. or otherwise get the crowd riled up

Sorry, gents. Nothing is gonna happen. It'll be lots of shouting and cops in lines, but aside from the normal amount of arrests and highways shut down, it'll be business as usual.

yeah very nice. My grandmother is like ten blocks away. Going to have to give her a call

Are Africans just biofuel? Are they really humans?

They are biofuel.

Only if you remove 90% of the fuse beforehand

I was thinking more cannon fodder, but between the gerrycurl and their natural greasiness I think this idea might just work

Make sure all the most extreme black nationalists know about this. Give free alcohol to bypassers. ??? Enjoy chaos.

Wait a fucking second… July 15th… That's the exact day that the martial law military exercise happened last year?

Oh you, also you are forgetting how shallow and arrogant niggers act when you "challenge" them.

Jade Helm? Wasn't there a Jade Helm 2 coming up?

I was hoping for some cleansing to start

kek good call. but I was hoping to let them throw them at the cops and hop the cops get (understandably) spooked and mow them down.

Kill that nigger leader. And rape Obama's daughters.

Flase Flag?

Operation designed to enact martial law so Obama stays in power, and bans guns.

Sadly nogunz at the moment, but I do have a folding knife that could skin a deer and zero fucks left to give.

mitebcool

jeez dude you have girl hands

i'm not much better
but at least mine are knotty

Give them to white cucks to disperse so they take the blame.

They were and are just.. slaves.

Funny thing is at the last protest in my city only 10 people showed up including only 3 dindus. Even the blacks are getting sick of this shit.

Inb4 someone responds with "hello fbi" to de-kekify the thread.

City size and black population?

Or what city, if you ain't scurr'd?

Soros funded activists spread out to many cities, start a fire, quickly dissapear into the shadows as the two sides kill each other. What could go wrong?

Why not? Are they afraid of facing R2 Dindu?

honestly average niggas on the street do not give a fuck beyond "fuck da poh-lees man"

oh fug

I'm officially triggered.

Are these niggers serious?

guys, I was just thinking… what if Jade Helm was actually practice for the Mexi-uprising not a practice to FEMA camp white folks?

As much as I would love to see that happen, we don't want their violence to look "justified"

Do it user. The bards will sing your praises for all eternity, I promise.

checked

are you fucking kidding me? Hermes Trimegistus was black, nigga

I bet 20 bucks there will be riots. Im willing to bet bit coins if anyone is on?

(praise kek)

This inflamed my autism also.

Violent race war in USA when?

Friday you dumb nigger did you even read the OP?

No.

Vid related. The hacker known as Nonnymoose at it again

100% american-squeezed heeb juice

Eternal you shall live in Valhalla.

》implying its a bad thing to monetize a possible racewar

That actually does sound like a black name lmao

i will .webm myself eating a shoe if you commit sudoku for the cause

Figures the pussies would go for the People's Republic of Austin since that's where the greatest concentration of cucks live. I'm sure Soros and friends are busing them in from Houston/Galveston and Dallas as well.

Goddammit my broker better get that shipment in pronto. I don't want to get caught in a CAT 1-2 without a sidearm.

That's just a warm-up, when is the real thing?

Kekd. what is this even.

K to the ekd.

probably nothing will come from this, but they are planning something.

Check reports of pawn shops being burglarized and having guns stolen recently. They caught a few niggers in LA who squealed to the cops what they were planning on doing with the guns but it's happening in several states. All pawn shop robberies don't make the national news anyway so these may not be all of them.

google.com/#q=pawn shops burglarized for guns&safe=off&tbs=qdr:w&tbm=nws

Looks like I'll be taking the long route home. I don't want my company's truck getting damaged.

that gook doesn't even have a rear sight.
smh tbh fam

it's called the day of RAGE ffs

Well, good luck to you in pozzed cities, I'll be back here in a non-pozzed town watching and preparing for any white refugees.

Nah, Al Sharpton said so. They was kangz and scientists n sheeeit while you wuz just a caveman beating sticks together, yo

but srsly, that faggot isn't "egyptian" – King Tut is most closely related to the population of W. Europe and England

wouldn't that be a glorious turnabout

this

This is what people need to understand. These are actually warmups where they are testing their organizational capacities

I read that as "day of rope" the first time. Got excited

you're fucked

Well good luck ameribros, I'll be watching, you can count on average amounts of moral support and shit.

I appreciate the thought

Of course I have a fixed blade, ya dangus, but it's not my edc.

Well, maybe now it is.

Is…is it too late to buy a gun?

only 3 places planned in california? i am disappointed.
los angeles bitch LA is 500 square miles and that doesnt include all the other shitholes like san berdoo, long beach, riverside, anaheim, anyway. they should have more places for chimpouts.

on the contrary SF is 47 square miles with oakland being 10 miles east.

im triggered

lol, sucks to be in a city.

Leave work before they close down a major freeway.

Do it now.

Don't you even– NO HE FUCKING WAS NOT

Naw, Sam is busy with Ben and Moonman.

smh whitey tellin all dem lies tryin to REVISE historee an shieettt

Often the leadership of these things are made up of mulattos who have most of the savagery of the negro combined with most of the writing ability of whites.

All kangz are black, m8.

bitch just walk in the crowd and shout black lives matter with your fist in the air until you can get a weapon.

Ditch the suit and cover yourself in black paint, if you can, get a bernie 2016 bumper sticker and put it in your car, don't forget to break a window or bash in your passanger side door to give off that nigger vibe

*cough cough*
*ahh-chooo*

sorry I'm too sick to work today

Time to get that sick note ready or call into work with explosive diarrhea noises playing in the back ground.

If you don't live in a pozzed state it will take 15min to fill out the paperwork and get your NICS check done. Much less than it takes to buy a book. ;^)

No, just no.

WE WUZ MAGES AND SHEEEIT

see

BLM confirmed for CIA psyop?

Thank god I'm not going to Portland. My friend got arrested after they tried to attack him because he pulled his gun out to get away.

Then the newspapers put his face up all over town calling him insane. He's being charged with 2 fucking felonies and a 250,000 bail.

0800 Sickie mate.

Jesus Christ is there anything these dindoos won't try to take credit for?

Wasn't the lead nig just meeting with Lynch, Sharpton, and Obongo?

"illegal use of a firearm" right? That law is not supposed to be used in instances like that, but they do it anyway. its bullshit

snopes.com/2016/07/11/anonymous-day-of-rage-protests-2016/

It's not happening?

I have a fixedblade down my boot and another on my belt.

I was going to say what sorcery is this, but clearly flirting with satan for powers does turn you into a nigger.

Tbh its just going to be a white dyke shouting "MIC CHECK" into a megaphone while a bunch of darkies follow behind. They'll probably block a freeway. Not worth the trouble.

I do work for a redpilled construction company and they would stand behind me if I ran over threatening niggers. Today one of the foreman at a site yelled "SUCKA SUCKA FIVE DOLLA" at an Asian driver who almost hit an Indian driver.

Possible, I havent checked the direct charges. The police here are cucked. And not just limp wristed cucked, I mean they will turn their back on a "right winger" being attacked. It happened to my friends and I when we called for police after antifa swarmed our Trump meeting.

they're probably all too high
fucking tacoma man

snopes doesn't know it's asshole from its elbow. there were going to protests Friday anyway. hopefully this escalates it.

Hermeticism has nothing to do with Christianity or its spooks (Satan). There is such a thing as Christian Hermeticism just like there is Islamic Hermeticism and other hybrids of (insert-world-religion + Hermeticism) but you aren't going to find any mentions of a "Satan" in The Kybalion just the principles by which this mental universe we live in works by.

FUCK
That's near my city, now I'm wondering if that shit will spill over to the other cities
God damn it, I am NOT in the mood for them to start shit near our neighborhood

checked

It's Portland, Oregon man. They won't bite the hand that feeds them and the DAs are cucked as fuck too

t.co/W0es3YkZWV

Don't forget.

Well, if we're /fringe/posting now, might as well do it right.

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

Nah nigga, nah.

Go buy some ammunition.
Go food shopping for the next few days.
Place claymore mines in your front yard.

Right?

There's fucking 5 weed shops in a mile radius of my house. Who even needs this much pot? How is there even this much of a demand?

I honestly didn't think it was this bad though. Like this is fucking America, not Britain where you're arrested for defending your home with a kitchen knife. Our fucking police Facebook page openly mocks gun rights activists, I never would have thought that would happen.

The guy who attacked my friend was screaming for the deaths of police officers 20 minutes before and now hes a "local hero"?

Most of my friends are afraid to be open about their beliefs anymore because we can't protect ourselves. There is nothing we can do to stop whats going on.

Blacks dont work that way. White people can back down when they realize they dont gain anything from a conflict but blacks literally can not back down from a conflict until one has demonstrated he is the niggest. Thats why they kill eachother over stupid shit so often.

Not going to Berine myself, but my route from work / court takes me right by the Columbus commons and statehouse.

Hard to call in sick when you have a client and court date. Maybe this is my fate for joining a jewed out profession. Maybe I should put on my trump hat for the walk to my car

There are going to be a lot of dead and injured niggers in Arizona.

They are lucky I will be with my fellow whites at the Celtic Festival in Flagstaff this weekend. Doing white things, with white people and living for a weekend what America should be every day.

Eat shit niggers.

Praise Kek

That's not merely "semantics". He's right. Hermeticism is not a form of worship. Christianity is a devotional religion. They are not the same.

Forgot my archive.

peoplespowerassemblies.org/

If commies are having a gathering in Arizona you can bet on these antifa faggots being involved.

Dude, you live in the I-5 corridor of Oregon. It's basically the most lefty part of the country. Get used to it or move.

I feel you though. i agree with everything you said

Bring a "letter" opener if possible.

fug. archive.is/xDJQ2

HOL UP

Is this you fam?

After the shit show they put on last weekend I'm not holding my breath. The left is a fucking disappointment.

Maybe you'll get lucky and the protestors will occupy the courthouse and shut down all proceedings.

They are going to stand in the middle of the free way again in major cities. Seems to be their favorite tactics.

Goddamn it that's when Monster Hunter comes out.

For the past 5 years, I have seen ONE nigger. A Northern Arizona Student working with fencing and the tents. Period.

It's wonderful.

Archive.is shows a blank page

All of the protests for the past week have been by whitey.

If the hoodrats with a list of felonies longer than their STD list come on friday with their glawk problem solvers and nickel plated uzis hanging out of their shorts an actual chimpout could happen.

And nothing Happens in Vegas. Good times.

all cults are a system of worship combined with a system of control just bc you're "on top" doesn't mean you get to play semantical games

Yeah just like Buddhism and Shinto are cults.

The fire rises brothers!

Join me in giving glory to the MurderKube and Kek for blessing us with this, the day of the habbening.

Ominus dominus, keep them darkies in the back of the bus.
Oh glorious Kube, you have teamed up with Kek to bless us with holy fire.

Out of the coming darkness, men will arise to see the blinding light that is the Truth of things. They will see that we are all Big Guys (4u)

They will come for us in the coming years. Our mark will be that of the 8.
8 of spades or infinity. Your choice, but it is one that I will use to let you know that you aren't alone

wew

yes. yes they are

nice strawman

Ave Nex Alea

I live in Durham. I might go check this shit out. I'm scared though because if some nog attacks me and I defend myself, I'll probably end up in jail like that other /k/ommando.

Hermeticism is a very precise religion with very definite nuances. You can not generalize in this religion.

checking nothiefs' stream for any possible happenings today, but every march is just retards, mostly white, chanting the same stupid chants a couple times, run out of breath and cheer weooooooow, repeat

Can someone explain their thought process as to how this will effect change or achieve anything other than being fucking annoying and making whatever their cause despised?

filtered

lad…

counter-filtered. also you're a faggot for filtering someone that doesn't agree with you. also, reported for faggotry

Its eight of diamonds friend.

SALUTO CUBUM NECIS
AVE CUBUM NECIS

I will grant you one more (you). Savor it.

for

"We wuz A-nog-amoose. Exspookt us."

saved

people in centers of power that matter will look at them in the streets and think to themselves that they too need to status signal how left wing they are

cute

pic related

Those masks are actually kinda menacing and way less autistic in black. I guess because you can't see the faggy mustache. Man, regular anonymous fucked up.

(you)

Hermeticism is a system of self-control. It is a cult if cult means "small religion" to you. It is exclusive not inclusive and it does not have formal membership, just people who become inspired by it, study it, practice it, and identify with it. It is not a system of worship at least not towards Hermes Trismegistus anymore than Aristotle, Plato, or Socrates were being "worshipped". They are teachers of philosophy and applied metaphysics (magick or the relation of individual mind with other minds and the universal mind or God, The All).

When a hermeticist practices devotion or worship towards a deity it is very different from the way the profane do it.

Why can't there be a reality show taking a busload of white college libshits and dropping them off in the middle of Johannesburg, the model of their negro justice revolution, and seeing who survives after a couple weeks?

Philosophy* then. It probably doesn't meet the definition of a religion.

Ensure you bookmark:

Https://www.overtube.org/ for general cozy happening viewing

Https://www.nothiefsallowed.org/ for somewhat cucked but decent coverage of chimpouts

Local police station channels of your affected area or of the most affected areas

DEFCON level sites (even though the popular site for it is non-gov)

GTFO of here, nobody cares. Rambling ass schizo motherfucker.

Ann Arbor was a mistake

From a few minutes ago: negress and her pet dindu gets triggered by a blue lives matter protest and periscope user comments:

periscope.tv/w/1PlKQzvPLaDGE

Nigger loses his temper around 6:20

Hermeticism is indeed esoteric and exclusive by nature, so stop proselytizing.

Thanks for the loosh mundane.

Is that its nigger fleece or a beanie? I honestly can't tell the difference.

I forgot to quote, but I fixed that within seconds.

You'll be a faggot forever.

Who's got the bigger problem now?

probably won't need a reality show, since that will really happen throughout the west in the next 50 years thanks to these hipster college dipshits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coming_Anarchy

I have a ton of firecrackers left over from the 4th.

I'd love to go to the one near me and troll them, but I'm spending the weekend camping with my gf

#whitepeopleproblems

What I'm doing, talking about it, isn't going to convert people. They will be converted when they see meme magicks and other phenomena that makes them interested (provided they don't just become fearful and that they possess certain traits that make them a good candidate).

Hermeticism doesn't have to close the doors to anyone, people's own spiritual inferiority shuts them out.

A mod should sticky this because a DOJ funded 37-city-wide anonymous+nigger+liberal nationwide chimpout is going to be either mega fun levels of happening-watching or the day it really kicks off.

As a certified Chanology fag, I am so fucking triggered right now.

you're not very smart are you?

right, they are basically "priests," so what? I already said that. Again, just bc you're "on top" doesn't mean you get to play semantics.

What are you even getting at user? I'm not sure what to reply to you with anymore. What are you even arguing with me about at this point?

Lost me there. Nothing will come of this.

nothing I guess

perfect time to false flag BLM, large enough crowd and one masked user with a pistol and che guevara shirt can raise the fire

Look at that list, nearly 100% leftist nigger infested cities.

No I read all the posts but still I'm not sure what you're arguing with me about.

Looks exactly like a regular nigger.

Dixieland is fucked

let's see some escalation

When can we start dox'ing these faggots?

This event has opportunities

(You)

Inb4 people start larping as cops and saying racist stuff that just makes it worse

Believe me lad, we are very lucky…

that reads like it was written by a white man

uh, maybe we disagree as to whether all systems of "knowledge" are also, inevitably, at the same time systems of control?

FUCK!
I'm stuck in this cuck infested shithole… ladies, get ready to fire on my position.

Dam son. Ben was Bane after all.

Just go out and sell dumb shit like thirts and coffee. Dumb cardboard wavers always buy that.

LET THE RAGE SURROUND YOU

FBI how much do they pay you to shill here

Oh man, this sounds like something really bad is about to happen right at my doorstep.

I love you, Holla Forums, even after the dindu hordes engulf my city

Go buy some two by fours and get ready to board your windows and doors.

That or buy a plane ticket.

Until dawn was a decent game.

>Day of the Rage

Your powers are growing beyond containment Holla Forums.

This just made me wanna convert into islam. Why did it have that effect on me?

Because it's a jewish propaganda piece.

Keep us updated with good shit.

Well he was accused of being and uncle tom an a "wanna be white boy" so he could just be am educated negro.

After all they wouldn't let an illiterate thug into the police academy.

Can they even get any kind of serious turnout with such a short window before it happens?
This seems more like someone's dream than an actual happening. Can we track any Soros funded buses moving people? I don't see how the nogs are going to organize on such short notice otherwise. Niggas be lazy.

no thanks

A system of control is not necessarily a bad thing and I would like to emphasize that Hermeticism is self-control more than it is "blind obedience". It involves the cultivation of virtues, control over the mind, over the elements, etc.

hol up

That's not even how the term is used.

Why do niggers use fancy words to look smart.

There is a new book out that completely BTFO of BLM and exposes a lot of the hidden behind the scenes shit that the leaders are hoping to achieve with the movement. BLM leaders have been taking trips to Cuba and meeting with Revolutionaries from several different countries.
The Reds article here archive.is/kWjXL did a good job of exposing them, but the book "The Truth About Black Lives Matter and their War on Cops" goes a lot more in depth. Authors last name is Martinelli. Thought some you might be interested in checking it out. It's time to expose all involved.

If what your post claims is true, it would be a Cat 3 chimpout, right?

I like the presence of BLM. As long as they exist they will be a constant symbol of what the problem is.

That book is psy-ops disinfo user.

Everyone with half a brain knows that Soros and Obama created BLM.

It also fully voted trump minus Texas. We have a lot of nigger-redpilled whites here.

God fucking dammit will I ever get to use my guns in the way god intended by killing mobs of feral animals destroying the city?

This could lead to a Planet of the Apes situation.

My cop friend told me that this is being taken as a serious threat. Level 3 chimpout is imminent, level 4 is possible if curtain conditions are met.

Just borrow a gun from somebody

So the Atlanta BLM are going to chimpout in Decatur….. Haha they will be protesting against themselves. Dekalb county is prbably the blackest and the gayest county in Georgia. I hope they burn it down, it can only improve the situation there. Nothing of value will be lost. The only thing worth saving in that county is Stone Mountain and it will still be there long after we're gone.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Some BLM negress wants to "kill all the white babies".

INCLUDING BRUTALITY ON POLICE OFFICERS, I HOPE!

What could go wrong.

Her body-form… is that natural?

some funny shit being streamed on NoQueefsAllowed stream:

All that Congalala practice is finally gonna pay off

Anonymoose fagging it up as usual

Make it less obvious next time, faggot.

Disappointing lack of keks in this bread..

God damn it.
Even muting it doesn't help distract that those tits belogn to a nigress.

Sheeiiit meant to reply to

Oakland will be a much larger Chimpout than SF.
Beaners own most of the central valley, so probably nothing out there. Sacramento is always a wildcard.

Yes, have you never seen a gorilla before?

I don't care if your baiting, you better shut the fuck up.

Yes, even silverbacks look the same.

What's the point? There's nothing left of that shithole to destroy.

Race war between bearers , gooks and nigs. Who wins?

Newark
Philthadelphia
Chimpcongo
Who cares, mostly nog anyway.

But really
I don't see Compton, Detroit or any other city that is all nig or only nig wetback.
Clear sign that A. It's really about anti white action and B. Nog r scared of wetbacks

Good. The more they chimp out and destory shit, the more people will get pissed off. And the more this shit is on social media, the more redpills can be administered to Normalfags. The day of the rope draws closer once again.

Asians.

They are smart and are willing to fight alone, unlike niggers and spics.

Beaners.
They have numbers.

Puhlease.

Goddamn normalfag "journalists" sound like retards.

Someone needs to scientifically disambiguate this.

gooks and spics win because they can actually organize warfare, nigs just charge in screaming "KILL WITEY"

Its almost as if your a faggot who only wants to complain online about shit and never do anything.

Passedad the paste bin address to my local police department

fuck

Gooks

You ever seen a video of a gook at a gas station shooting 3 niggers trying to rob him before they can blink?

SOMEONE TELL ME THEY ARE RECORDING THIS

I think we should let Asians live in America peacefully.

They're not a cancerous infection like beaners or niggers. They, though in smaller numbers I would say, contribute more to society and integrate better than spics and groids. They did build the railroads.

Don't tell me you honestly believe that jewish history revision.

Yes, but the naturalistic power of nigging shouldn't be misunderestimsted. Imagine 1000 of them in agromode roaming the streets. It's an invincible force!

no it doesn't. maybe it would be better to use the word "power"?

wew lad. I know that you cannot see it, but this is what I mean by cult/religion

all your subjectivities, bro…

Some blm nogs decided to have a get together and had shitloads of support and all that online but when the time came it was only 5 of them who showed. I would not be surprised in the slightest if this (and every) blm protest is almost entirely composed of soros' hired goons acting as his private guerrilla force. It seems, however, that most of these protests are taking place in black citites in order to rile up real blacks for when bigger chess pieces start being moved and to build a narrative.

I'm very weary of blm, not because of nigs nigging (that happens all the time and has proven time and time again to be a non-issue) but what the nigging will be used as an excuse and cover to pass which tyrannical laws. Blm is the distraction but what specifically is it distracting from I don't know. There are just too many options.

There is no way a nigger planned this.
I'd bet money that it was a jew.

That doesn't make any sense.

Is the article accurate or not?

Race war intros

vocaroo.com/i/s1HcUe6DBblf

Do you think the Chinese would be so tolerant of the foreigner westerners?

How can we make real bets on this?

Do you even Personal Power?

How is "self-control" not valid the way I used it?

You got to make your subconscious obedient to your will.

Chinks laborers were involved with the western stretch of the Trans-union. Its pretty well documented.

hello newfriend

no, i think weevenheimer (or someone like that) wrote it as a giant false flag to lure dindus into self-destructive and normie-alienating idiotic behavior. and it's going to work, and be fucking amazing

Well they can't stand the heat. that and the Industrial RD would rend their ranks with strip clubs. What nigger could resist. Also isn't this Sheldon Adleson Territory, Soros' jew Rival?

Step 1:

Make molotoves/pipebombs

Step 2:

Remove tags from vehicle

Step 3:

Hide your face but show that you're white

Step 4:

Drive near the rear of the protests (area with less police)

Step 4:

RWDS

Step 5:

The fire rises

Step 6: hello FBI

I do think the FEMA camps were for errant tacos. They knew eventually we'd close the lid on the garbage can called Mexico and they'd piñata all around the USA once it was clear mass deportations were coming.

im from ypsi so i know exactly the type of cucked-faggots youre referring too. i will be there counter protesting, white shirt tucked into blue jeans. meet at diag, wear sunglasses.

PLEASE START A FIRE AND DESTROY THEE CITY

Goy the 8ch servers are in an FBI building now.

They own 8ch to the core.

Go to work in black face. No one will notice.

they're using some of them for ICE right now, FYI

Hermes was Atlantean. meaning White.
and the Kybalion was written by the Three Initiates in the 19th century and they claim it's a translation of the emerald tablets.

learn your occult bibliographies, fampai

Fuck, I had to flip burgers and missed the cops taking down niggress with a phone camera

It wasn't live there will be a vid of it up, they replayed it like 5x.

It wasn't live, I'm trying to find the original source for the video. HOLY FUCK THAT FERAL ASS BITCH IS ANNOYING!

Here's her twitter: she's a REAL PEACH. Black supremacist who's called for death of all whites.
twitter.com/LOLatWhiteFear

AY YO HOL UP

You know what to do user.

Your ancestors will smile eternally down upon you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JADE_(planning_system)

jade 15 was a test for the JADE 2 "planning" system

it is AI that uses every database it can connect to including all social media platforms, it also uses the most advanced biometric sensors and analysis to date.

in addition to recognizing and predicting threats (weather, terrorism, lone wolf attacks, ect.)
it also identifies and categorizes every citizen it spots using its biometric sensors saving your profile in its database, from there it find personal information on you using government databases and social media it saves everything you type online, on your phone, or talk about close enough to a microphone.

it slowly builds a profile of everyone on earth it can identify you using facial recognition, voice recognition, finger prints if they are on file and accessible online, it can also identify you by your body shape.

after it makes your profile and analysis it
it gives you a "threat rating" and a description of your personality type and how likely you are to be combatant or uncooperative.
this threat rating and description of you will eventually be available to all police officers, government officials and transportation agents.

if you have a threat level high enough an officer pulling you over will have his gun out before he even gets to your car window.
maybe even order you out of your car through their PA speakers as precautionary measures.

tl:dr jade = artificial intelligence that catalogs all humans, identifies them and assess a threat level to be used by law enforcement.

No peacful protests tonight. WTF am I going to get >>>/comfy/ over?

Ok so what. Its all CDN hosted shit. Blacks are Actively killing white people, actively killing White police officers, The news is STAGGERING. The blood shed is uncalled for!

The FBI just failed to lay it on a CRIMINAL called HRC.

No one here gives a fuck anymore. If anything, this is a good survey for the fbi to view. It shows the thinkers talking about real issues.

*chan is public, so it doesn't matter if the servers are in an FBI building.

AT LEAST THEY AREN'T IN A BATHROOM WHERE THE MUSLIM BROTHER HOOD CAN ACCESS THEM.

Tell HUMA we all said HI. I hear her uncle might have breathing problems.

You're a big goy.

nigga u raciss

lol saved

please provide original jpeg so I can haz shoop funs too pls

Source?

EXPOCT US

Should i fuck with my local news station by sending an anonymous tip telling them this is gonna happen? and spice it up with the thought that (((they))) want to start a Race War?

Don't know which jpg you want, so have both.

I'm ready.

For PA anons who might want to join in on the fun.

Concealed carry is legal everywhere except "Cities of the First Class". The only one is Philadelphia. Pittsburgh is a go.

Just be aware that there's a Marine Infantry/MP reserve center nearby in North Versailles/McKeesport. Not that the Marine reserves mobilize for this sort of shit, since PA Marine reservists often come from West Virginia and Ohio and shit too, but still good to be aware. There's at least two National Guard centers, but I don't know if they're POGs or not.

UUUU

thx. already had that nigger

actually, i probably have that other one if I only look, but still thanks for doing a solid user. peace be with you.. unless niggers come near, and then make Odin proud

hiring nigger police is the best d&c ever imagined

Ha, at this rate david duke might have a chance because of the spite the "Obama/BLM/Liberal" vote.

Any reports of people catching Jynx in a KFC with Pokemon GO?

[email protected]/* */
Portland metro area local news. They tend to report on anything that makes it big.

The fire rises.

jewish subversion see

So you'd believe a nigger wrote it

Trips for the frog god.

ROLLING FOR RACEWAR 2016

Holy shit! We've gone full Psycho Pass!

Moonman, why have you betrayed us?

Yup, and they've been brainwashed into bringing it onto themselves. Maybe Soros actually hates niggers too.

I bet the Boston one turns out to be some pussy shit anyway.

Yeah a jew or white man would've had better prose.

Sacramento gun stores knocked over by an SUV with Oakland plates:

archive.is/bL7Ll

The SUV had an I'm Ready For Hillary bumper sticker.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

kek'd

Checking these digits

hol up

what if the nogs are gathering guns and they're actually being led to have an organized full scale chimpout?

The US needs to introduce some Laws against disrespecting police officers. In the UK we have section 5 which is basically you can be arrested for swearing at the police, etc.

How many cans of spam, my man?

We don't have enough fucking prisons.

100% of niggers would be felons.

They only got away with a single AK from the Rocklin Armory. It was left out because it wasn't in operable condition. The store in Folsom, word is maybe a couple handguns.

No that would be a violation of freespeech. We just need all the niggers dead.

Lold

Fuck that shit. That law sounds cucked as hell.

Verbal harassment of civil servants is considered free speech?

about this much

It's just stop shit exactly like that, a bunch of nigs just screaming at police.

Just wanted to add, you guys do have limited free speech right? Like you're not allowed incite violence.

noice

Well I've been saying "gas the kikes race war now" every day for years, does that count?

Soooo much diversity.

All those (((noses)))

I've never even heard of USDS. The fuck?

wow

If you look at their twitter it appears to be trying to import San Francisco into the goverment.

It some kind of "digital startup" filled with everyone who isn't white and feminism,

Wait.
Didn't he get arrested? How'd it move from that to meeting the Kang?

Probably because I'd imagine they've never done anything of fucking note. I mean look at all those pajeets, women, and blacks. If you're going to diversify a tech team, gets some Japs at least. Looks like they only have like two asians at all, and the ones in the back look like Flips or Charlie.

Yeah. It is. Cases revolving swearing get laughed out of court all the time.

The same way the clock sandnigger met the president - ensure our stupidest shittiest people are glorified on national TV to virtue signal and ensure the POZ

Because he's black?

He's Obama's son.

ugh they're basically WHITE MALES goy!

fuck my poor grammar. I meant to say that cases that involve swearing at cops gets laughed out of court all the time.

archive.is/I7wEr

Things will start out calm, and get worse once it's dark.

It seems to be SJW entryism and promotion into all the digital aspects of the government. They control and censor most of the internet, what will they do in government and defence ?

Same in the UK nobody ever gets charged for swearing at the police, sometimes they are fined but it's mostly just an excuse for the police to bash someone for resisting arrest.

Is it at least a Cold Steel folder? You don't want something that might close on your hand. The steel used to be shit, but now they're offering all their stuff with the new Carpenter steel.

Barring that, just carry a fixed blade with a high retention sheath like this fruitcake does youtube.com/watch?v=5ozFYptpHRM

At least they know better.
There was a big funeral here today, had snipers on the roof of local fast food places during the procession.

On the Dallas shooter thing, can someone explain to me how we went from 4 confirmed shooters to just one?

Uncanny.

I didn't want to start a new thread about it but we should be all hands on deck, working meme magic to shoah Paul Ryan's primary run.

Kek. Just today in a conversation at work I heard them described as the "Prussians of Asia". I don't care for them, but I'll take them over any of the other sub-viral lifeforms that skittered their way out of the rice fields.

Your post is interesting and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

HOLY SHIT! I AM IN DES MOINES AND I WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT

magic bullets

pure coincidence

There are 3 people in custody related to the case, all of who are uncooperative with the investigation. There's no news about it really to not freak put the public too much.

Really? MSM is giving the impression it was just one guy. Since the day it's happened I've to yet to see any mention of other shooters on MSM

Seriously? Dindus only chimpout if the weather is favorable to them.

So I’ve compiled the current prediction of weather at these locations at these times. If this is actually happening (and we don’t really have any PHYSICAL evidence that it is), here are the places it’s most likely to actually occur.

Phoenix: 5:00PM SUN
Tuscon: 5:00PM SUN
Little Rock: 6:00PM SUN
San Francisco: 4:00PM SUN
Oakland: 4:00PM SUN
Los Angeles: 4:00PM SUN
Denver: 5:00PM SUN
Washington DC: 7:00PM SUN
Atlanta: 7:00PM THUNDERSTORM
Tampa: 7:00PM CHANCE OF RAIN
Orlando: 7:00PM SUN
Miami: 7:00PM THUNDERSTORM
Chicago: 6:00PM SUN
Des Moines: 6:00PM SUN
New Orleans: 6:00PM THUNDERSTORM
Baltimore: 7:00PM SUN
Boston: 7:00PM SUN
Detroit: 7:00PM SUN
Lansing: 7:00PM SUN
Ann Arbor: 7:00PM SUN
Minneapolis: 6:00PM SUN
St. Louis: 6:00PM THUNDERSTORM
Carson City: 4:00PM SUN
Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM SUN
Newark: 7:00PM SUN
Durham: 7:00PM SUN
Columbus: 7:00PM SUN
Cleveland: 7:00PM SUN
Portland: 4:00PM CLOUD
Philadelphia: 7:00PM SUN
Pittsburgh: 7:00PM SUN
Nashville: 6:00PM THUNDERSTORM
Memphis: 6:00PM THUNDERSTORM
Austin: 6:00PM SUN
Salt Lake City: 5:00PM SUN
Seattle: 4:00PM SUN
Milwaukee: 5:00PM SUN

Red are places they’re unlikely to chimp.

Someone was VERY good about picking this day.

that's about 7 miles from the location mentioned in the pastebin. I expect a lot of protests this friday, but I'm thinking this list may be bullshit.

Interesting research, thanks user.

guys

WE WUZ ATLANTEANS AN SHEEEIT

I'd also like to know how the weapon used seems to warp reality and exist simultaneously as an SKS and a Saiga AK variant.

Amazing how these people see the rule of law as a form of oppression.

Leave a gun in a lockbox in the trunk then? Put a pistol under your seat or in the glovebox? Just park your shit in a secured parking garage and leave your funs in the vehicle.

Goddamn it Smiley when will you fucking learn to never post anything that can be traced back to you?

They initially said that there were 3 in the news but they quickly changed it to keep the public from panicking and to save face for blm

The excuse for the lone wolf was that his military training allowed him to traverse enough area to give the impression of multiple shooters. People are still in the dark for the most part, however. Take for example, the description of the weapon used. It has changed at least 3 times alone. Then there are the initials Micah X wrote in blood, B.R. or something.
Everyone's in the dark here, and very few people want to talk about it.
I've seen a Dallas Tactical at my job the last couple of days now, he's stone silent about the whole ordeal.

So MSM is going with the official line of "Only one shooter"?

Get comfy /k/omrades. We have living standards to uphold in the wake of chimpout.

Yeah, they changed the narrative a couple hours after the shooting

In the video when the shooting starts before the police respond I can hear 2 different calibres

He doesn't need one. When there's masses of niggers it's fish in a barrel time.

Use this as an opportunity to make money. Sell them Ice creams n shit. The worst thing you can do against this is to make money on it. Exploit it.

(((You)))

That's only one of every kind of the nonregular flavors. What will you do when you run out Spam with Bacon, or Garlic Spam?

I'm well aware, but please understand that we have a bunch of sheep living in the world who want to be lied to. The Lord is the Shepard I shall not want.
Anything short of a major break in the case that can't be suppressed, or a whistle-blower won't solve our questions. We can only take what evidence we have, and try to prove the truth from there. Otherwise people just want their coffee and donuts, go work their 9-5, and check out for the night.

Scrapple > Spam

Prank callin opportunity

Excellent research user.

Chimpin aint easy when it be freezey

Oats, beans and rice > spam

Reality surpasses fiction sometimes

love living in alaska nothing but mostly whites and natives here and get to kick back and burn under this summer sun all day and night while I get to see the shit go down

Are some people pretending that still exists or are the instersectional feminsts who hijacked it and made a movement about screaming at Wall Street into one about racism and sexism still keeping it going?

There are basically three types of unprotected speech; direct threats ("I'm going to come to your house and kill your children in their sleep"), inciting panic (yelling "fire" in a theater) and "fighting words", which are basically defined as personal speech so offensive or provocative that it could reasonably be expected to cause an immediate breach of the peace. That last one is somewhat open to interpretation and as such it's usually tacked onto something else, like public intoxication or drunk and disorderly.

Guess

Tfw my city isn't important enough to get a chimpout. Then again San Diego has few black people I suppose. More waiting for the DOTR I guess

Not even the niggers like this place.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Hell, we can't even get rain here in central Oklahoma.

Don't forget Blood Libel, goy!

Get mace ($12) and a nice choppy fiskars hatchet ($15). Use mace first to blind multiple targets then chop necks one by one.

Ay yo waddup Butcher Pete.

i live 20 mins away from lil rock

Welp i knew old boom would come in handy one day

That was supposed to be "panic/violence", actually. This one is hard to prove most of the time ("it was rhetorical lol") and is usually reserved for people deliberately stirring up mobs and riots.

Hate speech. Protected.

goy…

At least some of the hipster scum might get enriched

nah man im just got my rifle for defense.
and death if it comes to that

Goy…

It's 2016!

Anything offensive defines you as crazy.

If you're crazy you shouldn't be able to own guns or vote.

posting in a sticky

Please just wipe MN off the map. Sell it to Canada if you can't. Just get rid of it. We are already lost.

sump pumps and (not saying) but between 2 55 drums and 60 55 drums of bleach and ammonia hooked up to a sprinkler system here.

Submitting tips to all those different police departments was pretty time consuming, but I did it.

We're a country of laws, after all.

holy shit.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal?

Nah not really, just stay away from Downtown, Oakland, Southside/North side really. Plenty of people in Bloomfield probably support the cops more than these animals. Grab a case of beer, smokes and weed. Get /comfy/ mah dude!

BUT
We are fucking infected by this diversity shit. It was bretty gud when Milo came here. Triggered nigs and Bernouts. Fuckers almost had to be escorted out for being so retarded.

Just had to laugh at one of my co-workers who was triggered I even went. Soph. college white womyn. Lmfao.

Please be true

im 20 mins away from a city on there user

h e l p

I live in a city on there, user. I'm gonna go buy some more HP tomorrow because I can't afford to get the fuck out of the city and I'm going to go down fighting if I go down at all.

Fuck, I was banking on the race war starting when Trump denied the dindus their gimmiedats rather than before.

You are an architect and a master my friend.
Do you have some kind of bait? Like a big giant Trump sign? Disguise your location as a tv/shoe repair shop, they'll fall for it.

oh it's true, Waco 3.0 if i get fucked with. have 18 hours of re-breathers too.

fuck yeah Kansas City is not on that list. Which is funny to me considering we are 30% black and much larger than Des Moines which is on there for some reason. There's practically no blacks in Des Moines.

So this would make like 800000 cubic feet of gas

Based on dispersion and air pressure how many people in how large of a radius would that kill?

i have a little brother and a mother
i have to protect them
only have an old rifle and some vietnam war garb

i will likely go down dying

we are leguan?

I hope you die slowly.

It wouldn't even be that man it'll be some light skinned nigga snowflake from a lib uni with the megaphone. With Fucking gauges.

Phoenix fag here
You expect black people to go outside during the hottest part of the day while in full sun? 113 is the forecasted high, and it will get to be that around 3-5pm. There is a reason their last protest was at 8pm. It usually gets below 100 sometime around 8pm. I figure nothing will happen, but then, I'll buy a few extra rounds, just in case they make it to my side of town.

The war has been on for years. Whites are losing.
From 90% of America to 63%

Once we hit around 55% it's all over.

Kek

They'll get heat stroke or some shit with them all wearing black. Hopefully the weather makes it really feel like a convection oven.

I thought to mention that, but I didn’t know black tolerances and expected them to be higher. Africa, and all.

Since you live there, how often do you see them out above 90º or so? There are a couple of the other cities that will be hot, too.

space wise I'm on 80 acres, I'm protecting the inner 40. Might be a bit overkill, but I'm not fucking around. (city wise about 8 square blocks)

You'd better have punji pits and mines too user.

The absolute madman is actually gonna do it

Oh, and remember lugenpresse counts for x100 points over a standard run of the mill nigger looter.

Don't spare the press, prioritize them as targets.

We need to direct the chimpout towards the Federal Reserve.

I'm an engineer ;)

Well, best of luck to you, and I hope to hear about it on the news.

You are a proper capitalist. If you take their money, that's money that they can't use on useful things like guns or gear which they would need for a successful revolution, which they won't have anyways.

t. FBI

Hell, I'm surprised Texas is even on that list after what happened in Dallas.

Kek

We are all playing right into Obama's hand.

Here comes the suspension of elections.
Here comes martial law.
Bonus: Trump is assassinated at the RNC.

I've never streamed anything before, but I'm at ground zero for the Orlando protest. I wonder what kind of hoops I have to jump through for Holla Forums to get its very own Periscope stream.

Also, there's been a pervasive attempt to rile up blacks in my town for years. Outside influencers have been trying to divide the town of Apopka on racial grounds, and it's wanting to reach a boiling point the way it's going. And that's without BLM itself helping it along.

There are apparently substantiated rumors that our town in specific will be receiving an unannounced march on the same day as this, going from our central park to the police station. Which is across the street from where my mother works, and directly on the white/black dividing line through the middle of town.

Not really sure what to expect.

dubs confirms

My best friend and I are going to Cleveland. We will be driving there from multiple states away. Highlights will be going through the Southside of Chicago and the shithole at the bottom of lake Michigan.

We are planning to take the Interstate most of the time.

How fucked are we by this point?

After that we are heading to a place we have to stay in the area. We will then attempt to capture as much video as possible of the convention protests and rallies.

Any tips for our journey would be greatly appreciated.

Love you Holla Forums

guys
KEK IS WARNING US

How can Trump be saved?

Or was his plan to be a martyr to start a right revolution from the beginning?

You're going to buy HP? Are we MMO characters and don't even realize it?

JUST FUCKING TRY IT. THIS IS A GLORIOUS FUTURE.

Nothing' going to happen. Way too short notice. Remember the march that was supposed to burn down every city it marched through until it got to DC? That had months of planning an celebrity donations and nothing happened.

I'll be in Times Square that day anyway for rush hour. Wish me luck I guess.

about 12 of us with .308's and .50's looking for those fucks say we'll get them before they get him.

Watch your backs

God speed to you, one of the last true remaining American heroes.

thank you for that kc pepe

Yeah the FBI really wants to encourage random people to arm themselves.

I'm suggesting weapons and tactics for the race war. As long as you remain a pisspants afraid to discuss shit, you're useless.

Don't discuss specifics that will get you or others caught, but don't be a pisspants afraid to speak about the blood letting that must occur.

Even the nogs are saying it. Are we really this dense, Holla Forums?

Hollow Points, numbnuts.

All depends on how much of the military is on our side.

Not to discourage but more to trigger alarm.

Find it odd that people are boasting of an upcoming "Race War" when they've been fucking us up since the 60's and whites have just been excepting it and in many cases are the most vocal proponents of it.

By we do you mean the general public? Yeah probably.

He's not a nog by the way. I'd gladly stand by his side in the upcoming war. It won't be a race war, it will be an ideology war disguised as a race war.

You don't need to wear black to make it feel like a convection oven. If you've ever turned on a burner and felt that feeling where you don't get burned, but it feels like your arm is burning/warping, that is Phoenix in the summer time, even just being outside. Black makes it worse.

Above 90? That's Phoenix from 7am to midnight, usually. I didn't know until I was an adult that other parts of the country get hot but also get really cool, like 70 or less at night during the summer.
Mostly the better ones (that actually have jobs or do something at all, which is a piss poor version of better) are out during the day. They come out like bats out of a cave at night. Once the sun goes down even my fairly nice part of town becomes infested, mostly because of rapefugee centers near me. However, with it being at 5pm (Unless that is eastern time, in which case we might be fucked) we should be fine.

Fuck off Chaim.

Fuck off back to >>>/britpol/ you paki nigger.

I feel the urge to vomit just seeing that image.

Greaspam is at least meat, user.

YOU ARE MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY

I'd be very cautious there, Holla Forumsack, our current (((President))) is doing everything he possibly can to poz up the military.

I guess I'll ask directly.

1) Have we ever had our own stream on the ground for a happening, rather that just sitting in on lefty fucks' streams?

2) Would such a thing be desired?

3) Suggested software/hardware/websites to do so on a budget?

They just want to steal coverage from Trump's VP. Part of me wants it to really happen because weekend chimpout streams are maximum comfy, but on the other hand I'm still fairly close to one of their target locations. Seems like shit always ends up being relatively tame when we hype it up in advance like this though, so I'll try not to have expectations set too high.

He would never. If Trump goes down it's all over.

Mostly just nigs nogging. A true race war organized to explicitly target whites, that the media cannot pass off as simply poverty induced crime (and have whites believe it), is far different. Yes a big part of our population is completely cucked, and there is no retrieving them. That shouldn't matter. The focus is on survival, nothing else.

July 15th Day of Rage
July 16th Day of Rope

We should have a Holla Forums sweepstake on the zooist of chimpouts.

I'll have

Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)

because EOLA CHAN is real.

63%

I'd do it but I'm afraid of dying.

There's nothing to do in South Side, Chi. but see a Sox game, get hassled by panhandlers and get robbed. It's a shithole, my mang.

You're right

I've briefly pondered what I'd do if Trump died or lost, and the reality of the situation became very bleak very quick

At this point, the only reason I get up in the morning is for 8/pol/ fashy memes and real life meme magic happenings, it's all just so funny on such an extensive level that I feel comedy will never get to such a height as it has in this place for me ever again.

I was going to say, "Well, we should meet up", but it occurs to me that these protests are everywhere and we might not even be on the same side of the country.

I wonder, what would it take to create little reporter corps of anons going around and doing our own documentation. Show people what's going on without any editing in BLM's favor, focusing on the chaos, the mayhem, etc. Ideally with at least one and ideally several anons concealed-carrying in each group.

>>>/britpol/

I'll be at the one in Times Square if I do end up doing this. Luckily NYC protests have been peaceful, mostly because the people in them are white.

I also may or may not be in the radius of 20-30 miles from little rock.

Godspeed dixiebro

Because of that guy who recommended selling ice creams, I might be down there in Phoenix, selling treats, packing heat, and if I can figure it out, streaming. Maybe on kikebook live or something? Not having a presence on jewtube, I'm not really sure how I'd do that.

all I read was "Day of ook and eek"

Stop being such a maudlin cuck.

Cool. So we've got reporters on the ground in 3 states, as I'll cover Orlando/Apopka.

Periscope seems like an obvious option, but I don't know much about it. Hundreds of random nigs can figure it out, though. Can't be too complex or expensive.

fuck this, i'll just wait for the livestream. i hope it inspires chimpouts in smaller towns around here, that way i can justify cleaning the shotgun and loading it up.

I'll be in Orlando this Fall, could probably participate. Of course by then we'd have to wait until November for real noggery again

I hope Durham burns down, but this state seems too quiet for anything like that

more like Day of Rope

*Martial Law so they can deny Trump the Election

What's wrong with Durham? (asking honestly; never been there)

You KNOW they're going to take them from you.

It's filled with niggers

Remember when the military & national guard went door-to-door after Hurricane Katrina forcibly disarming citizens? Remember that?

Don't put much faith in people who join a literal brainwashing program.

NTA is replaying the uppity rayciss negress police standoff right now, for those who missed it earlier

Race War draws ever closer

but this nigger doesn't get it. We need a race war. If we don't hit the tipping point, our race will be washed out of existence.

ask her how much she weighs

then tell her you'll find pay for pigs that add up to that weight and give it to her as a gift so that when she looks at it she can be reminded of what she is

why not just kill soros?

I'll go to mine on friday and take pictures, let you guys get a first look at rise of the 4th reich.

The nogs of Durham are well known for terrorizing wealthier areas around Durham. Lots of drug use and stuff you can find syringes in every parking lot, don't go there after dark.

Headline reads; 30 people shot over weekend

nigger the entire states of CA, NV, and a small bit of western UT were build by chinks.
my great granddaddy hired them to blow tunnels because all the working class whites were building roads.

That is why I have a gun.

Another (((person))) will just take his place.

this is why my boss always uses the phrase "strength of a thousand niggers"

Well, they both suck dick, so…

You know what they say about the head of a hydra, right?

That and the degenerates at all the colleges/unis around there.

Also
Fucking hamplanets. I bet if she just took the bottles from all the Coke diet coke she drank in her life to the bottle depot she could pay her fat asses' way for years. do you have bottle depots in America?

okay, any thoughts as to who would rise in his wake? wouldn't hurt to put a list together…

Alright. Anyone wanting to watch the Phoenix stream I'll be on periscope (which apparently links to twatter or something) @annamoosefuckya

Here's the source video of the @lolatwhitefear cunt that NTA was streaming.

ustream.tv/recorded/89528829

The coming week will be a defining moment in American history, we will have the opportunity to provide news for the entire world.

I don't think I need to explain why that would be extremely beneficial.

Good luck to you all gentleman, may God and the memetic resonance of all the original /new/smen guide us through the troubles ahead.

Now that Israel started shitting on your front lawn, watcha gonna do? Call the fembusters? kek

Even the cucked UN puppets now get theirs (breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/13/massive-migrant-camp-housing-hundreds-refugees-found-near-george-clooneys-lakeside-mansion/) , in the end everything will burn and go up in flames, just like the kike itself.

KEK is watching.

If all blacks were like this guy I wouldn't even have a problem with them

Apparently Periscope isn't compatible with my phone. fug

I could probably record stuff, but it won't be live, unless anyone else has any ideas.

Just skip work tomorrow

Recycling centers

Call in sick user, I don't want you to die.

The NWO is destroying America, and the fools don't even notice, they're too busy fighting each other. BRILLIANT.

Jeff Sessions will turn FEMA camp into BEANER CAMP.

It's like you want to get raped and murdered

Because they're so entitled, they want to take that "right" from the Jews

Nice rare merchant you have there.

This is the situation Soros and his croneys created.

this pasta belongs on half chan

you are on a board full of nazis

Cops just arrested 4 in Baton Rogue for robbing a gun store too. Suspects planned to use the weapons to shoot white cops. archive.is/pCHpm

Denver has had 2 gun store robberies in the past 2 days as well.

Holla Forums has proven Soros is merely a pawn from richer families. He is merely the posterboy.

3 kinds of people live in Raleigh/Durham: degenerate liberal college kids, niggers, and government employees. Fuck it. Charlotte should be the capital.

your trip script angers kek

Step 1: dress up as Orthodox Jew (see picture) or at least wear dark suit and a yarmulke
Step 2: follow protest, walk along but like you're not really belonging
Step 3: talk into walky talky or phone all the time like you are coordinating
Step 4: make sure to get your picture taken while trying to not have your picture taken

Psycho Pass, Shadow Run, 1984 (kinect 2.0 I'm looking at you), Deus Ex, whatever you want to call it. It's predicted the kind of shit to inevitably happen.

Please, someone answer me this. Do these fucking apes plan on shutting down/attacking airports in Chicago? I dont want these savages to fuck up my flight

this ig page is posting all the happenings coming up. Spread it! instagram.com/fameolousent/?hl=en

fug, why do I have to be on vacation here and not ready at all when the shtf.

Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me. I'm grabbing every white supremacist I know.

hitlerdubs demand it.

My tumblrette sister works around there. I wonder how she'll react to the diversity.

you guys should come over to my house, and let me hold your handswith my dick

Finally dusting off our area of denial weapons!
Fun times ahead!

How do I acquire one of these?

Were those just fireworks?

Launched from the M32 platform. Not sure but i believe you can only own some cartridges ammunition in some states and some are severely illegal in some states.

Okay. So the pastebin is false.

WHY DON’T WE MEME IT INTO TRUTH?

it already exists, Disorderly Conduct

Shine on you crazy motherfucker

Where do I sign up for this party?

Page is too big to archive. Is there a way to put the happenings listed on there onto something else so we can post them here?

by .pdf maybe

You can just archive individual pages if you want to.

Blocking a street is about all they're capable of. They're not going to fuck with airports if they have two braincells to rub together. The feds would crush them.

So do you have 40 acres worth of "sprinklers" or are you basing the 40 acres of protection on dispersion from a central point?

Ha! Great stuff.

Avoid the Blvd of the Allies, Grant St, and Forbes Ave areas. I'd suggest avoiding the Elliott and Sheraden neighborhoods as well.

Only if the perp is white or muslim.

I have some bad news for you user… They count many non-whites as white, ie. sand niggers.

I'm telling ya, they're not going to let a bunch of bixnood chanting niggers stink up an airport.

I'm sorry, did I say muslim? I meant "nationalist"

half the TSA are bixnood niggers and Jamaicans that cant speak english coherently

Top Kek.

Thank Kek I live in an all hu-wite/Azn suburb, the niggers won't try any shit here.
I've literally driven around in my neighborhood blasting the apartheid-era South African national anthem before.
God bless realtors for keeping the brown hordes out, I'd happily buy any realtors here a drink.

Sure would be satisfying but it wouldn't solve anything. As the other anons said, it seems that richer, more influential entities may just be working through him and his organizations.

If we were to kill Soros, we'd have to annihilate his entire bloodline. He's groomed his kids to take his place.

This is true but they generally just shuffle their 300 lb asses around the airport doing as little as possible while collecting that fat paycheck.

Protesting BLM niggers? Not going to happen.

Well, this should be fun.

homosexual detected

Sounds like a plan

They all live in the garden district.

I'm actually quite worried, living in the middle of Atlanta (getting out of here in a month thank god). The location is a fair drive away but I was out looking for a friend last weekend and came relatively close to the protests and there were almost zero white cucks. Just tons of ethnic people and niggers. They've been having a "peaceful protest" everyday from Thursday-Tuesday, so long as you can count smashing the windows of cops car as peaceful. The city is majority black for crying out loud and I live less than a 20 minute walk away from one of the most dangerous (and black) neighborhoods in America. It could get pretty bad pretty fast

I'm gonna lock myself up on Friday and not go anywhere because I don't have a gun yet. Hopefully I can get comfy but I honestly expect to hear a few gunshots at minimum.

That's just a club. Every city has at least one gay club. What's your point?

inafter it's known as black friday

It's a famous club. I also know where Pat O'Brien's is, but that doesn't make me Irish.

Again, what's your point?

(checked)
What town are you moving to?
I'm trapped here too
Help

you're a raging candy ass

rolling for truth

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

White societies barely if ever cause crime. We used to seek to raise the standard for all our people and our own offspring so they didn't have to go through what our forefather went through. This in turn created the civilization we have to do. Not having to compete for a mate and the risk of pregnancy had a much happier and healthier society based on morals and values.

US media likes to rave and fear monger about Europe that we have become third world countries or something. But most of us still have over 70% and 80% whites in our societies. Compare that to 63% and that is staggering, the number is not accurate the percentage should be lower. Yes the influx of third world useless fanatical scum where the majority can't even read on kindergarten level is a severe undermining of our countries and it's going to cause future problems for sure.

America used to be a country for white people, it would only accept white Europeans as immigrants. It was only the communists under the guise of progressive socialists democrats that they got to inflict their ideology upon you and sabotage your society. They have done the exact same thing in western Europe.

not really, it was also jews and cuckservatives

Whelp, that statue out front ought to be fucked up. This is right across from the convention center and across the street on the corner is nice Greek Orthodox church. It's gated with strong iron gates, but, man.

I hope the niggers in columbus are as chill as the niggers I know IRL. If not, oh well.

Not all communists are jews, and not all jews are communists. Also, good job ignoring kikes at republicuck party.

Few things make me as enraged as how "Anonymous" was co-opted by moralfags.

Anyway, they want to chimpout at the convention - they'll learn the hard way why his name rhymes with barrage.

Yeah but do you really think his kids have what it takes? They have no experience in investing, none of his will to power or connections, just because he has descendants there's no guarantee those descendants will be all carbon copies of Big George.

Most likely when he dies his fortune will be lost in a thousand lawsuits as the hundreds of talentless SJWs he funds desperately try to secure their funding from the crumbling pie.

All jews are shit period

Some of them sit in the right parties to undermine and sabotage them fyi. Those around them become convinced of their reasoning. Hence jews in GOP, with their band of republicans who pander to democrats or as you call them the cuckservatives.

For example, George Will left the GOP out of anger from Donal Trump getting nominated. He had convinced others of his views and hoped allot of others would also leave. His plan backfired. He even said things like, the party i helped create is no longer holding on to it's values and all assorted passive aggressive bullshit.

That's ok, user. your dubs confirm it will be.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm against jews, and I think they should be deported from all White countries. The only reason why I confronted you is because your original post was focused on communists only, and I think this is wrong. As you know, downfall of White countries was caused by communists AND jews AND White traitors, I see no reason to focus just on communists.

Sorry for shitty English, slav here.

Might you have some sauce on that, brother sir?

It's not time yet, nigger. Patience.

Something about Rothschild involvement.

There is none. The best they have is a… dailymail or times mention of when he started out. He worked for Rothschild's in London for a time like thousands of others. He's got like 40b now and has spent the past 30 years fucking with everyone and conspiracy tards want to frame him as a some sort of pawn. Try reading one of his books.

That poster is just a repeater of bullshit. It sounds good to these fuckers to have an even bigger, more mysterious Jew piece of shit pulling the strings. Because what do these types do once he kicks the bucket? That fucker doesn't have five years left in him.

It's like Ape Lives Matter fuckers. They'll never stop. You give a chimp one banana and it's coming back for more. Plus, now you have some fuckers making nice coin off of this bullshit. They have mentally ill types who're delusional enough to envision some nigra homeland or just psycopaths itching to kill whitey. Strong base for such a bullshit.

Same strategy employed on
Kiev:

kiev.vgorode.ua/news/sobytyia/300285-ony-pryblyzhauitsia-kak-kyev-zaschytiat-ot-provokatsyi-mnohotysiachnoho-krestnoho-khoda

They too "march against violence", but over there it is real.

So now I am requesting a detailed way how they detect I am posting here, besides DPI or my PC leaking keyboard interactions. Or they themselves hosting this shit. What if e.g. there is a closed loop system on I2P where BLM suddenly coordinates the chimpouts, while on facebook they post contradicting plans. Some thousands show up on the public spots, some thousands show up somewhere else in the city. A system like JADE would fall flat on its nose, as it detects the absence of a significant chunk of movement leaders on one spot and the sudden amassing on another, but only after the fact. Bonus points if they place the spots such that they are on their respective access routes.

apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.76.020 as a Swissfag, I don't know how to look up any bylaws, but I am sure there are many fitting laws around.

The filmed clown-situation wouldn't be real obstruction, as his colleague only inquired someone in a car about probably something minor. But the objectivity falls in line with the subjective assessment of the hindered police officer.

> looks up en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Digital_Service
basically what says
> "General Services Administration" … ok, reducing costs, blabla, has 20000 employees

wut

mfw Yes Minister is actually true.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

I thought mole is the adequate term. But there is actual communist precedence. God dammit, one pic posted and thousands pills to swallow.

Well, it is summer and thunderstorms aren't that unusual, but it is remarkable that most chimp centers are blocked.

Oh right, 'laska, we have some surplus refugees here, do you want them? They don't eat most meats you have, probably they won't survive the winter, though. seems like a plan

His children, duh!
There are some (((oligarchs))) copying his methods and a few funds, especially in media amending his work. Think about Murdoch, would a plane crash solve the intellectual misery FOX spreads? No. The inheritance lawyers and inevitable restructuring management would become filthy rich, but the foot soldiers and talking heads would remain. Soros removed? Well then, his entourage of a hundred will continue in his spirit for at least 10 years. Apple Inc. is a good example on what happens when Dear Leader has died.

I've yet to see some real prove, but historic evidence is abound. The whole British Empire was dominated by "eccentric" rich fellows " shaping and helping the Empire. But later we learn who really gave the money or appointed governors or split the whole world in pieces of war mongering cakes.

Got a gun, my city is listed, I'm tempted to go and record the shit going down, sadly not enough money for a lvlIII plate+carrier.

Any other gear I should get to stay safe while I film gorillas in the mists?

Was that some war zone? South Sudan?>>6697620
I suspect Milo and the rest of the cuckservatives to give them the 'you don't like your democrat run cities then don't vote for democrats' line.

Leave it to fag like Obama to be king nigger without having a trail of illegitimate children. Hell, even Bill Clinton has a real black son.

Hopefully there's enough loyalists in your military to protect him. This shit could turn into the Russian civil war if elections are canceled with Trump as the Czar.

The bell curve has it's high end too. Regardless they have to go. Let him he king nigger went colonialism resumes anew.

Nice.

Get in a boat, niggers can't swim.

Gas mask and 1 or 2 new filters for it. When police will start gassing niggers, it will protect you.

I don't know US laws about gas masks, so you better check them just in case.

It's Arizona, so I imagine it's lax.

You know whites are an ethnic group, right? I believe the term you're looking for is "shitskin."

Guess now is a good time to buy my little stockpile of ammo. Unfortunately no intermediate rifle, just a 12g pump and 9mm pistol. I live in a beaner neighbourhood with a few niggers, thankfully it's not nearly the niggest part. Still it's not the safest. I got suckered.

I'm a girl, btw.

Above oligarchs are bankers, of course. And bankers have large families and alliances with other old families. Following the money suffices to identify some such people. But beyond this we're still stuck with conjecture, I notice. Still, this is no small task keeping track of corporate ownership and the flow of capital, as well as unmasking 70+ years of Jewish propaganda. To think, some people never get beyond whether the fraternal order consists of Jews or Illuminists of various ethnicities and religions, the latter of which becomes hopeless as a research endeavor. Yet still, it remains to be seen whether or not memetics can induce, or counter, a loss of physical property, no? I find myself in a rut reading the same threads over. Unless you're going to say lurk moar please advise.

btw, the amount of Portlanders in this thread is super neat.

this user knows what's up

So what happened to your finger?

Good to know places like Oregon and Minnesota won't be completely empty after we kill most of the shitskins and white leftists who live there.

Carry a sound recorder in your pocket so you have a backup if anything happens to your original record.

Exactly. Make your presence felt. That Fed idea from before? Apply it here. Just the sight of united white men will make them spaz out and get this war started.

was meant for

t. Houston
THIS. Yes goy be distracted from Hillary

Filtered and reported.

FUCKCKCS

The only real question here is why don't we have someone on the inside.

Why is there no Holla Forumsack there telling us their plans?

We're a shit organization if e can't invade their inner circle when they can just type in a simple address into their google chrome to find ours.

WHY AREN'T WE IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I thought.

I broached the need to organize two months ago and I was laughed off.

You're all just a controlled study now. A controlled experiment. A cognitive datamine.

Me and my brothers will be ready and we will watch you idiots be rounded up and executed or reeducated.

Holla Forums is dead

Martial law comes.

You seem mentally ill.

Let me know when you faggots actually do something.

Whatever you say, fag. Go take your pills and have a nap.

Listen man, how can one organize a serious militia force in a public forum like this? Sure google banned us, but only the adress. Individual boards and threads can be found. If you go to Holla Forums, there's no password, no special requirements to pass. This page is public, open to everyone, anyone can post, no one really knows your identity and no registration of any sort is needed. It would take literally no effort for the FBI, CIA, NSA and all the other usual suspects to monitor us. 4chan, Holla Forums, Stormfront, Twitter groups, Facebook Groups, DailyStormer, TRS, etc. They're all monitored from time to time. If we try to organize as a group, an active armed group, we'll get shutdown hard.

Keep posting in a honeypot kiddo.

I'm sure you and the rest of the retards here will do anything.

You sho' is angry.

And you sure believe that this place isn't just a giant observation post gauging the dissidence from society.

If we were anything we would have at least ONE person in blm.

But alas we don't and they can get here and read our thoughts and narratives with one simple click.

Eat a dick faggot and get good.

You're going to get outplayed very soon. Just like that cop in dallas.

Mmhmm. Whatever you say, (((guy))).

See you in 3 days.

I've said nothing about militias or "active armed group" or about other stuff, cia.
I'm sure there are legal and peaceful ways to redpill people about jews, communists and their attempts to destroy our civilization.

What do you suggest? A political group? A propaganda group? We do have artists here on Holla Forums making propaganda. Problem is that it's usually propanga that might be hard for the masses to swallow.

Also I went a bit far with "armed group". What I mean is we should band together to protect our communities in our respective cities and towns. See it's like all those anons who want to meet up at the RNC but are scared of the Black Panther and BLM threat. We should organize and open-carry there. We should stick close to Trump if the event gets out of hand.

(Checked)
Kek wills it, burn that shithole to the ground.

So after the purge do we allow ANY minority into our society, or do we only allow a very small percentage?

If you think 6 million jews was hard…..

What should I do?

Calling it now.

Complete and utter purge. If we don't purge them then we will go the way of south africa where they purge us.

It's kill or be killed. Nothing more, nothing less.

Is anonymous made up of about ten guys working for the cia these days?
I'm so embarrassed that we are associated with those gimps by the msm.
Has there ever been a more obviously subverted 'movement'?

Listen man, i'm Mexican and this will sound harsh to any Mixed or Hispanic anons, but I would genocide my entire race and then myself. See, even if you remove the jews, the cucks and their "white guilt" will still be there. Don't be a fool, "Honorary Aryan" is not a real position.

Eh, I think sterilization will be enough.

By the way, has anyone noticed that user bumping day old threads? What's the deal with that? Is this a shill sliding or a shitposter?

They are still butthurt about the Greenwood-Tulsa race riots. This is why we don't have a serious nigger problem. We sent them packing, and didn't let them stay, unlike the southern states.

kek yakub is literally the name of my local paki

It's called necrobumping and he has ban evaded a few times. Just report him and don't reply. That way the post can be deleted and he'll be banned so the thread goes back to where it originally was.

Yeah, you cut the head off then burn the stump to make sure another head can never grow there again

As a bong this is going to be a joy to watch, hope you lads have enough ammo.

When I looked him up, I found that he's a police officer in Riviera Beach. FL.

Now, the other night I was on cuckchan (yeah yeah) and there was an actually good thread, an AMA of sorts from a Florida police officer. Everyone, including me, concluded he was for real–it was that clear. A couple of other posters chimed in and said they were cops also, and one was from Riviera Beach.

What are the odds? Maybe this guy posts on chans. Or certainly one of his fellow officers does. Interesting.

I looked at this post in its original spot on FB and the number of responses from white liberal males claiming "this can't be a black man's writing" was off the charts. It is hysterical how un-selfaware these cucks are. I could barely resist the urge to don my liberal disguise and troll the shit out of them for their privileged white male arrogance and racism.

Get a bunch of good food and hide out someplace safe with a TV and internet. Duh.

(noice)

I like your Cthulhu.

As an aside, I've been wishing that there were a thread here for "normie propaganda" suitable for distribution on Kikebook or similar. After all, we need their votes too.

my brother is admitted in UC Davis hospital.
is… is he safe?

RACE WAR STARTS TOMORROW 15 JULY

RACE
WAR

Why is that I miss all the good stuff. I've got to work tomorrow.

Divider and Chief is giving BLM a pep talk tonight on ESPN before the weekend chimp out.

breitbart.com/sports/2016/07/13/espn-to-televise-obama-infomercial-on-race-gives-host-supporting-black-lives-matter-on-air-role/

Oh please Lord Kek let this blow up into a god damn gen-u-wine race war.

Buy an RPG-7

At this point, I would expect civil war.

No, not the kind where everyone goes berserk and starts trying to shoot people, but that would certainly happen in pockets.

The kind of civil war where the military, law enforcement and even the secret service stop taking orders when they involve things like protecting the president and firing on the citizens.

so… a coup?

How likely are those people to defect?

Praise be to Kek if another Beer Hall Putsch happens :)

His European rapegenes are screaming under his black skin. Blacks like him are the main reason I feel guilty over slavery.

I assume the military would force congress and the supreme court into their seats at the point of a gun and force them to figure out the direction of the nation, with the constitution fully restored effective immediately.

Since the constitution has never been 'suspended' in one sweeping motion, I have to think that people would be too confused to just start shooting everyone they view as an enemy.

It is likely given than they are among the major sources of rapeseed.

There currently no travel ban on any of these locations or even a warning
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

learn 2 schedule

I feel bad for you, use to stay down there. Live in the ozarks now, comfy

We Sixth World Now

Great. I've wanted to be a runner my whole life. When can I get my implants?

Humor me for a moment with this completely fictional and hypothetical scenario: Let's say there's a secret service guy tasked with guarding the president and his position is basically right next to him, and he's there when the chimp-in-chief declares martial law and burns the constitution, then the agent immediately reacts, with all his field experience and tactical data superiority, and shoots the nigger right in the fucking face.
How likely is he to actually get the shot off? Will the other agents turn him into a coliander out of reflex on the spot? How many statues will be build of this hero after the chaos dies down?

I dunno. I saw on cuckchan Holla Forums back in the day a Space Elevator thread had a post about how they can give you something along the lines of skillwires. We've already got cyberdecks for anons who can code android shit to hack and with the advent of Pokemon Go, legwork has gotten significantly cheaper.

And with that New Lockmart server farm that stores EVERYTHING, we've got a Data Nexus to hit.

Link?

Daily Reminder that (((Snopes))) is a lie factory put out by two Jews.

Thus it began with Nigras, AIDS and Pools, and thus it will End with Nigras, AIDS and Pools.

As Above, So Below

Here's my prediction.

Is it comfy under that rock?

Obama is going on ESPN for an hour with a BLM spokesnignog to ask BLM folks to not go fucking crazy at the conventions.

Btw, I'll be making a new thread soon as this one is almost full.

Hi, I'm newfag. Is the Happening really going to happen this time?

I don't understand you burgers… are you rejoicing for something that might actually cancel the elections and so any change to get trump ?

It seemed you already had elections during WW and a civil war, OK, but couldn't it be the good one for (((them))) to stop the trump train ?

=NEW THREAD
=NEW THREAD
=NEW THREAD
=NEW THREAD
=NEW THREAD

this is a false flag OP is a shill trying to start a race war on their terms not ours.

saged

There are still 80 posts left faget

Always play this in my head when they start fucking rioting.

Not many people are going to know what that would sound like, except for me.

uit die blou van onse hemel, uit die deepte van ons see, ooer die eweegte gebergtes war die kranse antwoord see.

Protesting in Decatur GA /Atlanta is like gays protesting in San Fran. Faggot sjws and nogs all there is. Come out of the cities faggots, protest in my small town see what happens. Dumb fucks.

This looks like the beginning of a legit fucking race war.

Same psyop shit we saw during the "Arab spring" Hillary is getting desperate

RIP

DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM US AT /k/ ?!

Everyday in Newark is a day of rage

My father works near one of the spots listed but thankfully he can conceal carry his gun ( it helps that he's fit too ) so he'll be able to protect himself against these thugs. I hope you stay safe tomorrow, user.

hamplanet seeks beta orbiters and cucks.

dont worry baby some guys have a fetish for fat an will pay you, but you have to do something for the money.

Hell son, I like you.

What the fuck is this? What's this mans name?

If he goes to prison I'll make sure he gets out.

50-75% of military would defect immediately.
Alphabet soups 25% would defect.

Third chimpact is close at hand

Happening confirmed

Durham's rep is that it's nogville, which is true in town. Outside of town it's all SWPLs who wish they lived in Chapel Hill (poz ground zero for the whole state). It's also where most of the high tech companies in the area are located (well, five miles E of Durham but whatever)

It's not that bad a place normally, but come tomorrow I'll be thanking God yet again that I don't live there anymore

yep, and the left is the one to blame for letting these apes lose

This is it. They're going to keep this going in an attempt to shut down the conventions. This is where we find out just how deep in the shit we are.

The memes
PRAISE KEK

Trump has already started the fire by simply competing and winning, even if he doesn't become President from Martial Law the memes have become lodged into place and paved the way for a successor.

不要弄得这么明显好不好

Only passing through dc in the morning on a connecting flight. Not heading to anywhere with one, but heading out of lansing. Hope they burn it to the ground.

Still would have to go back, but they could easily be trading partners like the nips.

rest in piece, you glorious dindu undoer

For what purpose?

"thank god you're not talking about sex because once i saw your profile neither was i"

Hollow points and ammo conservation. And only shoot if you absolutely have to. Have a bug out/minuteman bag set up and ready to go. As /k/ says:

It all comes tumbling down.

These repeating digits don't lie.

Darn, so close

IF TRIPS ITS D-DAY

reroll 4 dday

Welp, its not happening lads

Move along

Oh it's happening

I herd you guys like OC

Theme

THREAD THEME

WEW

Yes, the MN BLM protests in November of last year. It ended with the people being attacked by a mob, a /k/ommando shooting 5 dindus, and he and 3 other anons got arrested with high bails. 3 bailed out, the shooter is still in jail and has spent the past 6+ months in solitary confinement for his own protection. He can't make the 500k bail and will probably spend at least the next year in a small cell by himself 23 hours a day.

minnpost.com/glean/2016/06/scarsella-pleads-not-guilty-shooting-five-people-near-black-lives-matter-protest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter#2015

will be surprised if this goes beyond blocking highways and chanting

Seriously, between the blacks and their liberal keepers they're about as dickless as they come. I guess taking cheap shots to the back of people's heads are a lot more difficult when you make a huge spectacle of yourselves.

are ya'll really falling for this?

Here's a nice, informative video on the matter.

It's probably the greatest concentration of blacks in Iowa. The 2010 census puts Des Moines at 10.2% black, while Iowa as a whole is 2.9%. I know Des Moines also has blacks concentrated in a few neighborhoods, whereas most other Iowa cities are pretty integrated.

Also, events like these no doubt require local-level organization. I'm guessing these cities are just where BLM has one or more mid-level operatives with enough people immediately below them to rally a number of people above a certain "newsworthy" threshold.

Then again, the way BLM thinks and behaves as an organization makes no sense to me, and I don't know about their internal structure at all.

– t. Iowan not from Des Moines
MAGA Kay unrelated

Also, if I were going to move to a large city, KC would be it. You're in the mid west, things are reasonably priced, you get all four seasons each year, you're not Somaliapolis or the People's Republic of Chicago, and you've got Google Fiber.

And fuck Texas barbecue, yours is the best.

He's just luring them out to the streets so he can run over their useless asses with his SUV.

I don't know why everyone here puts so much stock in demographics when Darth Soros can bus a whole army of his pet niggers on a whim.

He couldn't even get it together for democracy Spring in DC, so I don't think the direct approach works

I don't know why everyone here puts so much stock in demographics when Darth Soros can ship his pet niggers anywhere b the busload.

God damn laggy-assed piece of shit. I'm sorry, guys. Can a mod delete this and the last one?

How many redpills will be distributed tomorrow?

My city is also listed and the location is a 15 minute walk from my apartment. Also noguns. I have an electric canon and spicy coon spray as well as a small coon skinner and an extra-heavy-duty size coon skinner, both fixed beyblade. Buuut I also have no reason to leave my house and my building is secured. Ready but not participating. But if one tries a break in I feel sorry for that extra-crispy gorilla. Gonna serve him cajun style, sliced, spiced, and fried.

Charging my lazors and going grocery shopping today.

Gooks. Better organized, better armed, larger numbers. They'll have boatloads of backup from china arriving within 24 hours.

Lucky. My entire state is pretty fun-friendly but my city is no carry. Feels bad man. Part of the reason I'm not in a hurry to buy one since it's useless if I have to leave it home.

Faggot.
You're not wrong though.

Is a driver's licence necessary, or could any combination of photo ID and proof of residence work?

fuck google, giving your service to a company that makes money via advertising is a fucking terrible idea.
the only good thing about them popping up is all the other ISPs are desperately trying to keep business up by pushing better speeds at better prices.

please note though; there are so many fucking niggers in kc, they spill into all the other areas and cause issues.

look up the 4473 atf.gov/file/61446/download , that's the form you fill for the background check. iirc the only time the place wanted my license was to see my age.

nice try dude, back to a cotton field

What's a good substitute for oil in case of a siege scenario?

Bleach
gasoline + lit match
piss bottles

I was just reading this earlier, don't forget these fuckers also are working with Obama and the DOJ to bring martial law to delay the election so Obama can stay in power.

Here is where I was reading it (site has pop ups)
jookos.com/2016/07/13/youre-one-us-cities-leave-july-15th-black-lives-matter-planning-day-rage/

Here is the part about martial law.
jookos.com/2016/06/13/media-black-lives-matter-leaders-caught-planning-attacks-twitter-hoping-martial-law/

(((Moonman))) needs to die. Enough of the Nazi shit helping the Jews.

Where do you think you are, rabbi?

Same old tired WN faggotry. Kill Yourself.

Another retard posting pics as an argument. (((WHITE NATIONALISM))) NEEDS TO DIE.

I can't place the music in the clip, it's on the tip of my tongue. Do you know it?

Bleach works for me. I have a bunch of empty jerrycans around that i can use to buy bleach in bulk for cheap.

That's some low energy baiting there, friend.

How about heavy objects? Rocks, bricks, furniture.

We are too white for that shit fam.

Not even the Trump rally could incite the beaners here, the police here take no shit.

I TOLD user TO HOLOCAUST THE NIGGERS AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Likely the latter.

I'm fucking fine.

It was used in 2001: a space oddesey too, maybe you can find it in the credits

Wish me luck user.