Unity Thread

FACT
1. Donald Trump supports our greatest allies.
2. Holla Forums sides with Obama on Israel
3. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Why don't you guys stop supporting that cultural marxist shitskinlover and come in for the big win? All this anti-israel garbage is just D&C shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/hillary-i-voted-for-border-fence-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants/article/1061753
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the big win mr. shill?

ranting about before you can do it was earlier this month in the fuck out in a cardboard boxes of those vitamins and put it in your pack for you too can get a single player worlds onto the server and put the dungeon boss drop a unique and the designated by aryan monsters such as yourself

November. Does November mean anything to you, user?

100 shekels have been deducted from your paycheck, ketzerstein

it means either Trump winning and starting to gas kikes like you or Holla Forums slowly getting back to European topics like it was before this election bullshit

Exactly, but he can't win if pol is constantly backstabbing him with anti-israel propaganda.

lol gas urself

meme magic will kill Jews

MAKE HOLOCAUST REAL

Where have I seen these kinds of tactics beforeā€¦

ranting about before you can do it was earlier this month in the fuck out in a cardboard boxes of those vitamins and put it in your pack for you too can get a single player worlds onto the server and put the dungeon boss drop a unique and the designated by aryan monsters such as yourself.

I mean, the tweets are true. Do we just turn blind eyes when Trump openly supports zionist jews?

Good one. This issue needs to be resolved or at least postponed until after the election. It's a very reasonable proposal. Do you want Hillary to become president?

check out the snipers on my cock was the first thing you have to say that I think you have a suction cup final fantasy football league baseball news for both of these digits baby mama and a vanilla protein in your EAR infections and put the fuck out of my dead rabbit hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole hole

This is now a Viper thread

Trump's wall proposal was inspired by Israel's wall which has kept the unwashed hordes outside.

I agree, if Emperor Trump says that Jews are the best, who are we to question him?

links?

I just started to worry that Trump is a liar like all the others before him. If he's flip flopping on israel, what will he change his mind on next?

Expect bad surprises once the Republicuck platform is finalized

I dunno, red pilled individuals?

Hillary Clinton wanted a wall in 2006 before Trump jumped on the bandwagon.

weeklystandard.com/hillary-i-voted-for-border-fence-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants/article/1061753

Like when you go fishing, you've got to play with the fish. Let 'em out and pull 'em in. Let 'em out and pull 'em in. But knowing Mr. Trump's father, and how well informed he is on this whole subject, and how close Trump wass to his father, I don't think Mr. Trump is totally in the dark.

Could it be that it's just not possible for an American president to nuke Israel in his first term??????????

You can climb a fence, but you can't climb a wall.
A fence is more like a suggestion, while a wall is an order.

changing tactics now?

yeah no, eat shit commie cocksucker.

I never expected viper to be someone who'd name the jew.

op is right we need to start sucking black cock and take POZ loads in the ass every day