Damaged

Hot Chicks with Birth Defects

Birthmarks / Moles / Phocomelia / Rosacea / Missing Limbs / Albino

She's pretty hot but she must be a handful to be with. She will need to be assisted with everything. Can't put on clothes, brush her teeth, clean her own ass, etc..

Most of those people can do all those things just fine. There's people who don't have limbs at all, not even stumps, and they can live a normal life.

this thread is depressing -.-

What thread is not on Holla Forums

Now I'm questioning everything

What the fuck it takes very simple surgery to remove bad hemmoroids. This bitch is just stupid to not get them removed or is it intended? Hemmorid fetish?

we already had this thread you idiot
fuck off
sage

Post a good Thread then you fucking Homo

why op?

Because it is better then 99% of the threads on here

One time I was walking along the beach when I saw this litte stumpy thing crying. I said "What's wrong, ma'am?" she replied "I'm 21 years old, I have no arms or legs and I've never been kissed." so I bent down, and I gave her a kiss. She smiled for a moment.

As I got up to walk away, she started crying again. "What's wrong now?" "I'm 21 years old, I have no arms or legs and I've never been fucked."

So I reached down and placed my hands on her hips, hoisted her into the air, and chucked her as hard as I could straight into the ocean and said "Well, you're fucked now!"

Whats the story behind burnt marshmellow?

Your not wrong op, keep up the shitty work.

I scoffed. Good work

I keked, an oldie yet a goodie.

What is she always pointing at? Is this code for something?

Why do these girls have fleas all over them? Is it therapeutic?