THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753338900647665664

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

Wouldn't #CrookedClinton work better?
Sounds better on account of the alliteration.
Also, it's not like people are not going to be aware of the Clinton in question: what's more, using the family name actually lends itself to the idea of them being a crooked couple, which will bring Bill's unsavoury deeds to mind.

Mfw slot of people in Florida have "exercise accidents"

You have to separate Bill from Hillary in this instance.

The replies to his tweets are insults unrelated to what he tweeted. Every single time.

What do you think is more prevalent in those replies? Paid bots or mentally-ill liberals who sit on twitter all day waiting for him to tweet something so they can reply with childish insults & disinformation?

Nah, #CrookedHillary's better. It's a masterfully sly way of pointing out she doesn't even deserve the respect of being referred to by her last name. The putdown overrides the alliteration meme in this case.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096
what a MADMAN indeed

(((You))) didn't get the first post Moshe. We're going to have to deduct 14.9 shekels from your account.

lel, go be a newfag somewhere else

(((They))) get payed based on "(you)'s".

How's your summer going?

Kek, whatever Trumpcuck, not my fault your role model is a kike lover.

You just added 5 cents to my account you stupid goy!

I disagree tbh. It engenders notions of familial sleaze. #CrookedClinton would be a statement to the effect of:

On a related note: I really find it difficult to understand how that name isn't dirt in America, the way Blair's is in Britain. I don't think any British politician could get far with the name, Blair, even if they weren't related to The Blood God.

Kek the audacity of this kikes

It's a combination of Bill framing the issue of his impeachment as just butthurt republicans and Bill's personal charisma. Multiply that by an entire media complex and you have relatively ambivalent feelings about the man from most politically-disengaged normies.

You forgot to change your proxy back semitic shill

Everyone gets their info from the internet. That's why Hillary hates the internet so much.
If only she could control what people see on the internet.

RIP HILLARY

Most liberals feel that all the Clinton scandals are either hoaxes or non-issues blown out of proportion by the the capitalist right wing media establishment to fool toothless rednecks into voting for Republicans against their own self interests.

It's amazing how self-deluding liberal normies (in particular) are.

At one point I may have lazily countenanced such ideas, but, it has to be said, without any knowledge or interest at all.

I suppose that's the key: most people aren't actually engaged in politics, but will go with whatever the mass media says, because most people are either too comfortable, or actually too caught up in their own shitty circumstances to pay attention.

Hope is found in how quickly inquisitive minds, at least, are 'red-pilled' when they have reason to stop assuming the normalcy of the current zeitgeist, and begin scrutinizing the notions they have hitherto assumed to be true on account of their apparent popularity(if they have considered them at all).

Why not attack on multiple fronts?

It's inefficient allocation of resources

does bill have a serious case of hepatites?

the pic I posted can still be used.

tag it with #CrookedHillary if you must.

AIDS from a hooker he raped.

Bill has charisma and lots of Americans think he's great. Directing any negativity toward him in the context of a campaign against hillary associates her with a likeable person in the eyes of voters. Trump is right to focus the character assassination on hillary and ignore bill as an irrelevance. I'm betting when God Emperor starts spending $ to highlight her flaws, he'll at least initially focus only on the last 16 years since bill has been a hasbeen.

Trump is on the political field like Genghis Khan was on the battlefield.
Or Blitzkrieg was superior in the first years of WW2.
Honestly he combined war tactics and politics.

They have no antidote against him.The only thing they can do is outspend him on ads which isn't even his main focus of the campaign.
Either (((they))) learn how to counter him or they will crash and burn. But the time is running out.

I think that we're seeing a revival of classical politics. Where tactcs, planning and actual brainpower are more important than money.
He WILL set a standard that won't be possible to destroy by kikes any time soon.

yeah, except they don't have a powerful enough message.
Obongo did after 8 years of Bush, but Killary?
no.
Only way to win is voter fraud or some kind of miracle.

The bantz is strong.

This is true but he may be inviting people to think this. People even people who are Clinton supporters, will think this, feeling clever, not realizing that the association between her and Bill is working on the subconscious level all without drawing any positive associations to Bill. They think of the terrible shit Hillary has done, then think of all the horrible shit Bill has done. The name Clinton by itself makes people think of Bill during his heyday when he was a sax playing president instead of using Hillary and her scandals to overshadow all of that. Trump is being very clever with Crooked Hillary.

It's pretty impressive shit. If he wins, they will be writing books about this.

He WILL set a standard that won't be possible to destroy by kikes any time soon.

That's honestly the most impressive thing about all of this. If he wins then the donor class collapses overnight.

Nobody refers to Hillary as "Clinton" in the news. It's always Hillary.

Therefore, Crooked Hillary is the best choice. Also, it's already stuck. A reporter added the word to Trump's tweet as she read it out loud recently.

Somewhere, Scott Adams is laughing.

"Crooked Hillary" is a great name, and as with the other nicknames he's come up with, it's incredibly catchy. People find themselves referring to her as Crooked Hillary even when NOT quoting Trump.

You know what else is incredibly catchy? "President Trump". I've taken to referring to him as this in real life when talking about him, since people better get used to it - and it's contagious. Even people who claim not to support him are telling me "did you see what President Trump said now?!"

You're doing God's work, user.

goddamn his twitter is a constant mess, 99 percent of the replies are hillshill spam bots and cry babies.

I just want to see something of substance but I have to wade through 3 miles of sewage to get it.

I think the rest of the people are also getting fed up with the cry-baby attitude.

All Trump's nicknames for his enemies have specifically avoided alliteration, so that they sound more serious.

MAGA