You can thank greetly when all vpns are b&

You can thank greetly when all vpns are b&

You should thank the faggot spamming.

Spam is freeze peach
B& every VPN IP is censorship

Seriously complaining over week bans? Some here have got permanent bans for much less.

Spam isn't free speech. >>>Holla Forums

Maybe get a better VPN.

Even perma bans are only 90 day

They used to be. Most vpns are perma b&
Codemonkey changed the 90 max to forever

No one was spamming anything.
All I saw happening was someone was bumping old threads.
This has been going on everyday for a year+ now

Exactly, spam.

Explain how this post here is spam

When it happens over and over, it's spam. Just because they changed IPs doesn't make it any better.

Kennedi check em

Perma bans used to be cleared with cron job. This is no longer the case.

Spam is free speech. All or nothing!

This site is about free the shekels, not free speech.

Stop your bitching user. Spam has been part of Holla Forums long befor you been apart of Holla Forums. Its been there from the start. Unless you really are an old fag then you know this to be true. If you ask me id rather see 15 spam threads than 1 pro pedo thread, and yes i know my comment isnt directed to any user. Its just here for all to take it or leave it.

I'd rather see a hundred pedo threads than.. well I'd love to see a hundred pedo threads

Have a seat

nothing of value lost, this imageboard is shit anyway

this isn't necessary. all mods have to do is be pro-active in locking/anchoring threads. if they combat the spammers/CP posters diligently, the spammers CP/posters will realize its a waste of their time and will stop (eventually). Lazy moderation. Low energy. Very sad.

Why are you here then?

I don't think spam is a problem anymore. Where was the last time you saw that "cute sexy girls pthc.ru" image get posted?

We don't need spammers when we have our very own resident pedos to post CP

true. anchor/lock pedo threads as soon as theyre posted. all it takes is active moderation.

Dysnomia had the right idea when he first became BO. It's time for the iron fist.

this

What do those two have to do with each other? Are you autistic?