MOVIES AND CHAT

ADDY IN IMAGE

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

now playing

INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (1978)

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Fìlmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3551042/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kindly fuck off

Fake.

now playing

INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (1978)

Why should I watch it at your link instead of torrenting it from a trusted source?

My god you're golden.

I dunno I hang out here cuz it's fun to chat and watch movies and a lot of the movie I would never think to look for myself I see new stuff all the time

Fuck off, I bet you put your feet on the seat in front of you and spill popcorn everywhere as well.

now playing

RED STATE

STOP POSTING HERE YOU NEGRO BITCH

dude look up a movie called Magi.
it will keep you awake at night.

come give us a visit you retards

what do you hate movies or something, dipshits

mkay, on my way, tubes are crowded so it might take a while.

also look through those searches for Magi it was made in 2015 or 2016
heavy occult shit.
you will like it.

imdb.com/title/tt3551042/

pfff a serbian film shits on it

its pretty good fam

It's a fucking Disney kiddy's flick, isn't it?

now playing

WISHMASTER

movie over , next one starting.

now playing

DEAD GIRL

Lonely teens find a restrained zombie ghost chick in an abandoned building, and do what comes naturally… rape her a lot.

now playing

DARK CITY

We all want you gone

Nice reaction image. Now seriously, you can leave. I'm sure our pals on Reddit would enjoy you

now playing

DARK CITY

No amount of photoshop can stop us.

Don't you think its ironic to call me autistic when you are the one saying,
'REEE GET OFF MY BOARD'

I remember a bread when some user invited us to watch some b-rated movies one of the movies was a haunted house with a demon in it, the survivours were a nigger and some bitch, in the end you see some guy die by eating pie that razorblades in it and then some beavis and butthead.
it had a chat as well
It was fun.

Well you've already evaded your ban once, and you keep coming back when its clear absolutely no one is interested in your shit-tier malware infested website. Have you seriously not gotten the hint?

obvious samefag

Tell it to your mommy anoymous, I've never been banned from anything, including her snatch.

now playing

DARK CITY

Nope, I do however want something like a movie night on Holla Forums thou.
I wonder if the mods could pull something off like that.

You're one funny guy user

now playing

DARK CITY

now playing

THE KEEP

Demon vs Nazis

STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE

Why are you still here?

anoymous

it is anoymous samefagging almost every one of these posts

So glad you banned that kid

now playing

LEVIATHAN

only anoymous would be autistic enough to keep bumping the thread lol what a fag