Can the mods please forever make the pony thread cyclical so i wont kill myself? thank you very much

can the mods please forever make the pony thread cyclical so i wont kill myself? thank you very much

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about get rid of them all together. The tripfags simply don't belong here. They have reddit tier content, and no nothing about images boards in general

I agree with this poster.

The tripfags don't belong on the board where nothing belongs.
Content that triggers me doesn't belong on a board that supports freedom of speech

I don't like something so please remove it.

not sure if thats possible anytime soon. but we can definitely go back to having them in a cyclical thread

ban the fucking chikun

what about a board like /aminus/ which has contained tripfag autistic garbage for a long time.

At least they stay contained on their own board.

god damn you newfag. why wont you make the pony thread cyclical? at least tell us.

I'm not a mod. I can't. I'm just posting pics of one of the tripfags in there.

i bet somehow the ponies are responsible for thread not being cyclical anymore.

Who knows.

dude someone on this board definitely knows

The mods.

how about you fuck off to >>pone and gas yourself in a car

but those fuckers wont answer
i think the ruling power of this board is concentrated in the irc rizon chat. someone or something is pulling the strings around here, from there

well to be fair one mod did answer and said the BO keeps uncycling it. but who is the BO?

jesus christ just look at the log
8ch.net/log.php?board=b

wow

how did you get that picture of the tripfag anyways

He posted it. Then he pissed off one of the other ponyfags and they made all these edits of them.

holy shit they're autstic

This guy is not only a pony fag. He's a baby/diaperfufag.

*furfag

what happened to dysnomia?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS)

bump i want answers

B

Bump

Bump

bump

nu

s

B

If I see another misspelling of thread, and there happens to be talking equines in it. I don't know man, can't we cleanse the board of everything pony.

Make b less shit again.