Is he secretly redpilled?

is he secretly redpilled?

Karl reminds me of the guy who owned the museum in Indiana Jones tbh

Yes, and Ricky is a fucking idiot.

He's just an ordinary bloke who doesn't have time for any nonesense.

So how did they survive for this long? Ricky is the worst kind of cunt. A moron who's convinced he's a genius, and is infinitely smug about it.

He never actually explains why others or karl are wrong, he just laughs at them. How anyone can think that fat fuck is funny or smart baffles me. My sister had his movie on the tv as background noise (the one based on his office character) and holy shit, it was anti-comedy

Also I'm reminded by this

Ricky Gervais is nothing without Merchant or Karl.

He's a talentless hack.

The Office seemed funnier when we still thought David Brent was a character. It's a show about this abrasive cunt who's convinced that he's this hilarious charsimatic artist philospher. And that's pretty funny, until you realise.

People like Ricky would likely be absolutely shocked to find out a place like Zimbabwe used to be the breadbasket of Africa until all the white farmers were removed.

Many of the people wanting to complain that you need to give aid to Africa seem to miss the fact that most of it was lush with food growing most everywhere. The problems of starvation only came about thanks to white farmers being killed.

we need a louie shop stat

Ask not what cuck OC Holla Forums can make for you but what cuck OC you can make for any board but Holla Forums.

He's a horrific bigot, so if that's what "red pilled" means to you neo nazi alt righters then I guess so.

You woke up swinging this morning didn't you? Gonna be a busy day of getting memed on today for you. I admire your palooka like persistance in getting knocked flat but struggling back to your feet for another horrific beating.

I just hate people who don't understand that transphobia is the leading cause of dead children and teenagers.

ricky is blue or purplepilled? or is he just angloscum, where you go to prison for tweeting wrongthink?

Well, in some cases they dredged those things up, and sold the parts for scrap.

He's the typical liberal.
They start out brainwashed at school and by cucky kids shows about holding hands because we're all the same. Then they go through college where they turn the narrative up to 11.
By the time he's 25, he's seeing that same narrative he's started to espouse parroted back to him by smarmy talking heads on news channels.

"Look at Bill Maher destroy this stupid redneck," he thinks, "and look at Jon Stewart's face. He can't believe this foolish hillbilly! Hah!"

Then he starts thinking, "I already believed all that. I must be smart too. Nobody will make fun of me for my political views, because I hold the correct ones."
From then on every Guardian article, every Daily Show, and every snarky tweet is a confirmation that he is, and always has been, a political wizkid. Anyone who disagrees must be a total retard, since it's so obvious to him.

I think it's a mix of Ricky and Karl both being idiots, but Ricky being an idiot who is convinced that he's intelligent while Karl is more of just uneducated and maybe mildly autistic. This making for a volatile combination when mixed with Stephen's natural beta outlook.

Ricky likely isn't familiar with how the areas experiencing mass starvation are the same areas that were producing a surplus of food not so many years ago. When he pictures Africans starving he's thinking of horrific situations in the desert, not places off in a relatively temperate climate that has incredibly fertile soil.

A key problem is that he likely didn't/doesn't think about how the problems he's envisioning in Africa are similar issues we've had in the west and actually addressed. Like if you don't have drinking water, get filtration systems going or new wells constructed or if you need more food, start up farms that can produce it. Instead he just looks at how there are problems there and considers what is the short term solution rather than long term.

Karl there in the clip makes the mistake of thinking he's talking to someone considering the long term consequences of one's actions.

This is a very good summary of the indoctrination process.

It would have to be secret if he spends any time around Stephen "I'm ashamed that I'm confused about the transgender situation" Merchant.

Then again maybe not, seeing how Stephen Merchant couldn't tell that Norm was mocking him throughout.

Of course he is. Both Merchant and Pilkington are away from Gervais.

I'm going to fall for your lazy bait just this time.
Animals when they breed they kill their own defectives. Fags and transvestites killing themselves is how nature cleanse the environment from defective and incapable creatures which cannot assure the survival of the human species.