Proof amerifats will never understand kino

proof amerifats will never understand kino

It's like they are proud that their mind is addled beyond repair by modern low effort entertainment.

It's only going to get worse. Too many people glued to phones for funny pictures and constant information.
Attention spans are at an all time low.

Yes I'm sure the average squatter is enraptured by Tarkovsky. Nigger please. Plebs are universal.

Slavs don't count as real people.

Yes they do.

Slav or clueless burger detected.

Slav and proud.

My condolences to you and your family.

No need. We aren't busy importing millions of stone age muslims into our country to "keep our economy going".
My pity goes to you.

Really makes you think.

It's admittedly making my neurons fire a bit.

It really does make you think.

Civilized people tend like to go ogle at savages. A bit like visiting a zoo, except monkeys have the decency of not pretending to be human.

Then why are more and more of you coming to live here ?

A few thousand might seem a lot to a bunker dwelling hohol when its so significantly superior people.

I thought they just came to poach your finest peasant girls who want to live anywhere but Slavland tbh.

Some countries are small, even in western europe. Or do you mock danes for having a small population ?
But seriously. Your disregard for Mediterranean people and slavs will be your own undoing. Refusing dealings with those you instead choose arabs and niggers because muh colonies.

There is the thing, it's often not the finest ones and there is an exchange of female material as well. I've personally seen french people take landwhales and burgers take shortsacks, while I've seen bulgarians with polish and danish chicks.
Truthfully I'm fine with you fags as long as you ain't muslim. But your tolerance for niggers and mudslimes amazes me.

A few thousand is a small number compared to the millions of slavs escaping to the muslim "infested" western Europe just escape their shit countries and "people".

I'm fine with you lads as well. It really gets my gray matter pumping on why my countrymen want to fight Trump so hard on keeping the goatfuckers out but it isn't like they consulted me on the matter. It is interesting to hear from a slav about the mail order bride and associated shit and I wouldn't mind hearing some more from you about it. Is it still a big thing or was it overblown?

If I fall asleep trying to watch a film, either I've hit an unexpected exhaustion point or the movie sucks.

Either way both films were made by jews.

I can't tell you how many came over here but it's more than a few thousand, but if you are a brit I have this question for you:
Why are you more accepting towards mudslimes than slavs ? Namely non-russian slavs.
Is it the colonies again, or the general belief that slav = russian?

I'm not russian and I cannot speak for them. We are in the EU and those who depend on EU cash usually dislike trump. That said most men are strongly pro-trump.

Uncanny valley. Slavs often resemble people.

Don't expect coherent response from him. Britbongs are obsessed with their empire that they built by shooting rifles and cannons from their ships at spear chucking savages. They see streetshitters and pakis as people of the empire, and gladly import them en masse because of that. Meanwhile, other Europeans are more often seen as enemies. Slavs especially, since they are the group that Brits had the least interaction with until recently.

To be honest, my favourite adaptation of Solaris was an audio version of it that played on BBC Radio 4 a decade ago. I think it was more or less word for word.

I practically invented kino i pushed ____ kino and pure kino hard as fuck and im american

also solaris 2002 is pure kino

bump

And what proof do you have that this man is American?

But do amerifates understand the concept of love?

they're white

Can't beat that logic, lads, best ye pack it in and go home for the day.

Next we'll discuss how spics only live in mexico, and niggers in africa.

idk fam, i didn't have anything to do with it. i'm american

Why would I be salty that yurop is full of shit? I'm an ameribro as well, I hardly give a fuck about people down the street.

I was just pointing out the fallacy of that guy's logic.

The 2002 version is legit pure kino though, its above the russian version.

This site is like 90% American.

Lots of niggers then.

dang it pop

Is that a Boards of Canada song? Sounds familiar.

Love is like an eagle, screeching as it drops FREEDOM on brown people.

Who said it was bad?

Burgerfat here, I think the Tarkovsky film is pure kino and anyone who says it's boring is admitting to being retarded. A proper eugenics program is the only way the public will ever appreciate kino again.

At least say Eisenstein if you're gonna name a low tier slav kinographer.