Gookposting thread

How does Holla Forums feel about gook women?

I'm of the opinion that they can look cute but due to their facial features, namely having a flat face and nose, prominent cheekbones, big lips, and underdeveloped chin and jawlines, they tend to look absolutely retarded when sucking dick.

What say you gents? Are gooks the absolute worst race of cocksuckers or no?

that's fucking hot I don't know what you're talking about op

They're good revolutionaries

Yeah I have to agree with you on that one. No matter how thick a black girl's lips are, she won't look as bad as an Asian when sucking dick. It's a shame really.

How the hell is that pic hot? She looks like a retarded fish.

thats what gets me going.

It was a war bud. And The US committed a lot of warcrimes don't forget.

How can you anons even tell that it's a gook in those pics?

more than 80 million deaths? lol

we oldfags have tricks up our sleeves. lurk more fucking nigger

awesome bj lips i want those lips wrapped around my cock

Do big lips actually make a difference in how good a bj feels?

lulz

bj lips thread

they are good for rubbing all over your cock lol

Good cocksucking comes down to how submissive the girl is and how much stamina she has. But as far as the aesthetics go, those big lips are great, and so is the hair.

How would you anons rate her bj lips and her overall bj skills based on these pics?

I'd give her lips a solid 10/10 and her skills a 8-9/10. Would be higher if she could've shoved that last bit down her throat, on the other hand it does look like a pretty thick cock.

wtf, I can't even see any of her hair?

… idgi are you a virgin?

This thread desperately needs more gookposting or DSLs.

Let the gookposting commence!

goku

hot af

gag gag GAAAAG

Yellow fever is bad.

Depends on the nationality pham, also, while most gooks of one nationality look like something on average, you've always got top tier ones in there, though they probably age like milk.

anybody have more captions?

tbh fam, that picture doesn't really even upset me. this kid's simply an alpha male in the making.

read: please notice my leftist meme

hey marx, that's the death count for the number of dissidents they killed. Seems like the only way to deal with leftists tbh.