False flag planned for Colorado in Nov?

Craigslist ad for Canadian crisis actors to go to Colorado Nov 14-17.
toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/tlg/5678749549.html
Will this be the Hoover Dam false flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds fake

I can't believe the whole false flag story until someone makes sense of this

ok I may have jumped the gun with the Hoover Dam theory since it is not located in Colorado but is next to the Colorado River. Of course the Hoover Dam is between Arizona and Nevada.
Nevertheless, this is interesting to say the least.
Potential targets could include the Denver airport.

The retarded narratives that the "hoaxers" propagate wouldn't even be considered "false flags".

why would they use Canadians? Must be plenty of Americans who could do the job. And that shit pays really well - includes travel and lodging

Not saying whether it's real or not, but anyone else noticing a lot of Happening-tier events being circulated recently? A lot of disinfo going around to cover up the real deal.

Do you believe a bunch of kids died at Sandy Hook?

Seems like a hoax to dox crisis actors.

Somewhat ashamed we didn't think of that.

bump

Yeah because the gubmint is going to go looking for people on fucking craigslist.

Fucking idiot.

Is this fake or real?

Seems like it, but then, why Canadians?

To be honest, they are so brazen about it that I dont think it matters if they advertize for actors out in the open like that
SO many people will never believe in false flags even when you put the evidence right in front of them

Super real. As a matter of fact, it's proof positive that there was a conspiracy. Take this information to your local news agency post haste!

So BLM/RWDS are going to start killing international tourists?

They are expendable. No one will miss them

It seems (((they're))) just making honeypots as the "real" crisis actor listing since Sandy Hook are largely found.

Trump wins. Massive emigration of libcucks to the border with no proper channels followed + the chaos that ensues.

Although;

wut?

yeah probably bullshit
none of it makes sense

My post was in reply to someone implying the craigslist post is a hoax to dox crisis actors via having them sending information on their previous jobs. I was wondering if syrup goblins were previously involved in anything.

Yes.

=]

Like how Robbie Parker is actually Tony Hawk?

just moved here and it seems like NWO city.
denver is like what they want for the rest of the USA, super clean and sustainable but teeming with transients, degenerates, and niggers.
stack-n-pack housing going in every couple blocks, wouldn't surprise me if they were trying to stage some BLM type shit here.

there were a few involved at the parliament shooting
btw I think you've solved it
may have inadvertantly given the trick away

ok that's all I needed to know

Oh (((you))).

And that's by DallasGoldberg, the guy who started the "crisis actor" disinfo.

Why don't one of you faggots make a duplicate or very similar post and out the applicants after the fact?

here's an obvious actor/agent
youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I
starts around 1:15

This is a week after the election. So it would be some kind of white supremacist protest of very obvious election fraud. Details of the job are likely fake with a real job elsewhere.

Canadians would be used because people will not see someone they recognize. Also agencies are free to kill non-Americans without legal hassle.
ADs for scams are posted regularly, like jobs faking being a woman on dating sites.

Honeypot for crisis actors is a great idea and we should go do that right now.

We should still send someone to these auditions and have them on the inside because it is entirely possible it's real.

U HUH-AT?

this

some /x/-tier retard is posting these knowing that the ones where nothing happens will go down the memory hole and of they get lucky and something does happen will get hyped to no end. piss off

I saw some in Santa Monica and near west Covina. All of them have free coffee and occasionally pastries or some kind of baked goods. the auditions are usually held in for-lease office spaces and can usually be seen from the street.
would be easy as fuck to pretend to be a hobo and infiltrate for a short period of time.

That's not a crisis actor, it's "Psycho Mark" from Opie & Anthony. He probably just said whatever they told him to so he could look smart and be on TV.

July 17th isn't a Friday.

solved
let's go home boys

False flagging a war with Canada? I'm in, fuck you guys. I fucking hate Canada.

If you know about it, it's not gonna happen