Tomi Lahren WIFU material

Tomi girl is taking a beating for calling out niggers with white hot anger.

She's pro-Trump unlike everyone else on her network… The comment sections on her videos is full of self hating whites and niggers attacking her.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3170103/This-hunky-Navy-SEAL-boyfriend-conservative-TV-news-anchor-Tomi-Lahren-s-inspired-tirade-against-President-Obama-half-baked-ISIS-policy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is one talking about Half-breed blacks scolding white people. Pretty funny

No YT account, but a bump

Added a bunch of comments.

Here she attacks lesbian (((Lena Dunham))) and Hillary.
She's so feisty

No wonder her career was ended. I haven't seen this cunt in ages!

Her career didn't end.

My girlfriend likes this girl. Too much make up tbh.

Oh, is that why she's never on TV anymore?

This is how you turn every male's dick in the room into a diamond and obtain a husband.

Is Tomi Lahren a magnet for White Supremacism?

Filtered.

I made a video about my thoughts on this bitch.
Fuck her.

She has a show on the Blaze channel.

I really dislike black people

Wasted dubs… see:

Supremacism is when we start killing you shitskins off finally

so… enjoy her white rage faggot

Daily reminder that the Blaze is Glenn 'Cheetos' Beck's news site

"What is difference between Anti-Trump “protesters” and wild animals"

Never attack a horsey when a white girl is watching

butthurt niggers here too.

God damn they are fucking dumb.

Yeah, so what? Tomi is the only good thing about it. Can't you enjoy a good thing when you see it rather than whining and nitpicking like a little bitch? No…that';s right…you're a kike. You cretins have to make everybody else as miserable as you are.

Kill yourself.

Hello Glenn, make a webm

Yeah she's okay, still not giving that shit site any clicks

She makes me laugh.

: )

Shit site? It's fucking youtube. if you have adblock oyu give no shekels

sometimes… I dream about cheese…

This has to be the 3rd pro libertarian/jew shill thread I've read on Holla Forums tonight.

guys, i know this is unrelated, but this thread is active so I wanted to know if anyone remember a thread a couple of months ago about how a site that held a ton of books lost some domains?does anyone have the address for the site? thanks.

sage for unrelated to the topic

Implying you matter

Sorry. I can't into blonds.

Tomi Lahren is a Zionist neo-con whore who sucks Israeli cock for a living.

It's pretty much a guarantee that Tomi Lahren is a US Dept. of Defense intelligence spook. Pretty much every person in the Zionist US news media is.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3170103/This-hunky-Navy-SEAL-boyfriend-conservative-TV-news-anchor-Tomi-Lahren-s-inspired-tirade-against-President-Obama-half-baked-ISIS-policy.html

Holy shit, the reverb on this Zurawik guy.

She's fucking 15yrs old. Calm down Alex, they make these girls in Churches across America all day. She's just firey

Chimpouts in these comments.

Only a matter of time before she redpills after getting this much shit flung at her by monkeys.

Calm down angry beta… We know… we know.

Can we meme this?

More chimping.

Jesus christ, it's always muh dick with these niggers isn't it? Deez white hoes all love our nigger dicks, but only secretly behind closed doors

His fucked up fat rich white cunt bitch mother was in the audience. He's a fucking mongrel claiming he was suppressed for being black and fucks white girls on Grey's Anatomy.

Yep, (((christian churches))) are pretty much factories for creating Jew-loving neocon whores like her.

Holla Forums pls go

If I am the "beta" and you "know", why have you posted 12 times in this political women thread, user.?

That's why nobody smart supports women in politics at any level, user. It's for the same reason one should be against women in combat (or really in any military capacity). I don't want to see them take bullets and I don't want to see them getting "muh dik" comments from horny coloureds.

Because I created the thread. Because you have to state the obvious. Because you're insecure and a control freak and can't enjoy a hot piece of ass going full Aryan on niggers when no one else in the mass media world called out this fucking BET nigger except maybe Whoopy Goldberg on the view (yeah, that's how bad it's become). Because no one will have sex with you.

I'd take one Celtic Warrior princess over 50 fucking white beta males who are too cucked to show their power levels in public and hide behind internet anonymity. I'm tired of fucking weak white NuMales on Holla Forums. I was raised in a race war. I don't know where Holla Forumsbetas come from or why they are even here. I just know, I speak the same way in public as I do on this chan.

u mad

t. anonymous internet poster

I remember this girl. She's from Scotland.

You never mad? If you're not mad by NOW, you're fucking dead inside

what is t. standing for?

I want her. Send her to me.

tfw jewing intensifies

something dutch that roughly means "signed." as in when you finish a message.

t. non-newfag

Tommy is a hero of mine. He wants his people to have a better life, but he wants them to earn it. He isn't asking for handouts or appealing to white guilt, he's telling black people they can be better, and nothing is standing in their way but themselves. If there were more people like him, of any race, the world would be the better for it.

There will be a second holocaust lolololol

You mean a first

Not a trap

tfw jewish plot reveals itself

"contextualize it"

"offer a framework for thinking about it"

"you somehow say to the audience this kind of rhetoric is irresponsible"

Fam needs to troll the shit out of this one.

We need to give her the Taylor Swift treatment , and meme her into a Aryan nazi barbie.

lol

Underrated post.

I've noticed quite the influx of Holla Forumsbetas over the last couple of months. I think they are a combo of newfags still trying to fully swallow the redpill, and shills trying to D&C.

God damn this grill is hot

goddamn

I like Tomi, she deserves our support. But she's so pretty I can hardly stand it.

She's basically Ann Coulter + Judge Jeanine fused into one and 35 years younger.

Holy shit.

The fucking rage coming off her in waves!!!! Holy fuck muh dick.

You know when the race war starts shes going ti be out there slicing up some nig nogs mid-orgasm.

What?

yes

That doesn't even make sense in this context. Plus you know I'm right.

You're not. Nigger.

Jesus Christ did that get reblogged through a bunch of nigger websites?

She's an idiot which just parrots whatever talking points…. she's a woman though so that's completely fine.

She isn't very good looking; maybe if she didn't dye her hair blonde and knew how to dress?

would still bang but not waifu material.

No. Niggers see Beyonce as some standard.

They got butthurt like that over Michele Obongo too.

… and we all expected you to marry her.

Just look at all the nigger subhuman butthurt in the comments.

C'mon user, don't be snarky. I was referring to the wifu material in the thread title.

Ok. Her type is waifu material.

Jew

Every fucking time.

I need this pic without the lettering pls.

How have we NOT have a Tomi Lahren thread?
I almost made one the other day but forgot

Don't. She's already causes enough rage the way she is and she is a VERY effective first step for redpilling people. Especially women. Shes good as she is.

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT DETECTED

GOOD MORE FOR ME