The Republican Convention & How to Affect Events (mods, PLEASE sticky)

I'm kind of shocked Holla Forums, there is no convention thread. Admittedly it has been hard to focus with all of recent BLM happenings and domestic terrorist attacks on our police.

For those who aren't aware, we are in the middle of a Color Revolution that's being funded by Democracy Alliance and Soros (pic related). This is a preemptive revolution to keep Trump out of office. We need to talk about how the media has been leveraging and signal boosting the events to usurp and disrupt next weeks' convention and more importantly, how we can break through the focus on "peaceful" revolutionary protestors to get the truth out. Honestly, at this point there may be no turning back the violence expected at the RNC next week but we may be able to cover the events on the ground.

As a situation report, we will have BLM (some armed, somewhat cucked ), New Black Panthers (armed, not cucked), and a smattering of grass roots Marxists and leftists demonstrating against The Donald and trying to wreck democracy. We will also have Bikers for Trump (armed, not cucked), Veterans for Trump (armed, not cucked), and various other right wing groups – maybe oath keepers – in the mix. Frankly I think it could quite honestly turn into a shooting gallery.

>cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/republican-national-convention-protests/

On the weaponized media front,I have already seen the press establish a fix on the black woman being snatched-up by police in Baton Rouge as a focal point. There is so much going on here it is tough for me to summarize but the BLM attack on the Dallas Police set them back. (((They))) are going to try to keep the tempo and anger going into next week.

Finally I want to speculate on possible events playing out next week

My apologies for typos in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-us-engineered-arab-spring-the-ngo-raids-in-egypt/28433
globalresearch.ca/the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa/5484950
youtube.com/watch?v=hhuN-wsOaNE
youtube.com/watch?v=-CKFGC6v6Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
rtd.rt.com/films/kiev-masks-of-revolution/
vice.com/en_uk/video/ukraine-burning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine
theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2014/jan/13/captagon-amphetamine-syria-war-middle-east
theantimedia.org/uk-parliamentary-report-finds-us-allies-are-covertly-funding-isis/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/20/hillary-clinton-state-department-approved-us-weapo/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/10218288/CIA-running-arms-smuggling-team-in-Benghazi-when-consulate-was-attacked.html
ibtimes.co.uk/former-ukip-leader-nigel-farage-attend-republican-national-convention-1570318
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pls clap

Bump

pic related

The US Engineered “Arab Spring”: The NGO Raids in Egypt

globalresearch.ca/the-us-engineered-arab-spring-the-ngo-raids-in-egypt/28433

The Arab Spring: Made in the USA

globalresearch.ca/the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa/5484950

youtube.com/watch?v=hhuN-wsOaNE

youtube.com/watch?v=-CKFGC6v6Hc

youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8

If this does not works, this is phase 2

rtd.rt.com/films/kiev-masks-of-revolution/

vice.com/en_uk/video/ukraine-burning

Yurop will be watching the carnage.
I'll buy me some beer and popcorn to see some nogs get their skulls bashed in and maybe one dindu opening fire with an AK.

This will be a day that will be remembered for years to come.

These are great videos – I'll check these out

I fear a potential cuckservative coup d'état more than I fear a potential chimpout.

comfiest webm i've seen

are we gonna need a cyclical for it? cause otherwise we'll probably fill up about half the catalog with convention threads.

Phase 2 is all out mayhem?

don't tease me

Do you know where you are? That would make too much sense.

cyclical threads are bad for happening, because they can't be archived and preserved for future generations

Farage and Trump will both be there, if anything bad happens they'll release the joint energy of our memes targeted on their person and remake the Tethys sea.

YORE NIGE will be there though.

no, just civil war. There would be probably amphetamines passed to protesters for free to keep them more awake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

In arab spring, syria and libya they used catpagon

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2014/jan/13/captagon-amphetamine-syria-war-middle-east

European here, how big will the even be? What type of local? How many people attending?

Seems like the race war literally could start there, what will all the BLM-chimps, Soros protesters, trump supporters, bikers, Farage etc going thre

I can't wait to get home and watch the rest of these. On my fucking phone.

On topic, they are talking about bussing in HUNDREDS of students from Ohio alone. There going to be so many Marxists and leftists in one spot

What would happen if they were to steal the nomination?

The event is huge, every four years our two parties come together to nominate a presidential candidate. It is a significant event already – add in the
1) already established plans to bus in professional agitators and leftists
2) recent race events done by black segregationists and
3) groups of veterans and bikers who have sworn to protect trump and you have a fucking 20 ton bomb ready to blow

Let's hope ISIS infiltrates their ranks, eh.

People who control IS IS also control groups who are going to be there

UK Parliamentary Report Finds US Allies Are Covertly Funding ISIS

theantimedia.org/uk-parliamentary-report-finds-us-allies-are-covertly-funding-isis/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/20/hillary-clinton-state-department-approved-us-weapo/

The television network said that a CIA team was working in an annex near the consulate on a project to supply missiles from Libyan armouries to Syrian rebels.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/10218288/CIA-running-arms-smuggling-team-in-Benghazi-when-consulate-was-attacked.html

Ayy lmao, as an Ohiofag I'm going to the RNC with some friends. I'm already expecting at least a slight happening to occur. Kek be with us.

Are Nige will be attending; cucks will be in their sheds.
ibtimes.co.uk/former-ukip-leader-nigel-farage-attend-republican-national-convention-1570318

user please. It was just some teens who got a little out of hand when they drank too much soda.

These are my predictions;
1. Berniefags will riot.
2. they will themselves cause so much trouble and damage that coupled with the scary pohleese in riot gear the nogs will begin the Chimpening
4. hundreds of people will die.
5. Most will be white Trump supporters.
6. The media will solely focus on the few nogs rightfully killed by police.
7. White America will see this.
8. Trump will be denied the nomination in some way.
9. King Nigger will enact martial law.
10. See 7.
11. Civil war 2, revolutionary war 2 and WW3 will start. Though WW3 will only fully kick off months later.

Oh I forgot one.

12. Nigel Farage will be killed in the chaos.

top wew

In all the time I have been on the chans, I have never once said "It's Happening" until now. Never typed the words.

I don't remember how long I've been here, but I know I started on half/k/ and drifted to Holla Forums and never went back. It was probably a few months to a year before the whole Chris Dorner thing.

In all that time, I have never actually thought it was seriously happening, and I vewed every claim that it was with hopeful scepticism, but I never believed truly until now. I fully believe that the happening is upon us. It is actually happening.

And we know when. And its not a future date or some vague time frame. The happening is on Monday.

It sounds so surreal to me. "The happening is scheduled for Monday."

I'm glad I ended up here with you faggots, or I would be totally clueless like the rest of America.

The Happening has already started. It's slow to ramp up, but we are already in the thick of it. The way our world is now is the way it will be for the next many years, until formal battlelines are drawn. The chimpouts are just gonna get worse and worse with every fresh insult to the black man. And the Jews are gonna advertise it with as much bias as they can get away with.

But I'm pretty sure that Trump is gonna be the next president. That's gonna really piss them off like nothing else.

Speaking of Republicuck platform, it's too late.
Trump had to bow to the zionist overlords
Check pic related.

I was so happy that a presidential candidate finally represented me and now look at this shit

I agree, but they have crafted a gigantic powder keg out of an already important event, the RNC. Just the tiniest spark and even the normies, I think, will remember it as the event that started everything else.

Nigger, that's because it IS happening.

Yea, the RNC is gonna blow like huge firecracker, and that will be heard around the world.

TBH about it, were I handling security, I would be utterly paranoid about an IED expressing itself at the RNC, courtesy of some more-than-moderate flavor of Islam.

"The boy from the hatchet" haha

Jesus, I didn't even consider religion of peace being there. Nothing sets off a powder keg like one of Ahmed's clocks

Trump was always pro-Israel, it isn't his fault you circlejerked with a bunch of dumbasses that thought Trump = Hitler.

Paul Ryan must fucking go. We can't let him win his primary.

savage