"The Red Pill" review - Armoured Skeptic

Is he, dare I say it… /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tsuruko/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/08/the-red-pill-cassie-jayes-movie-that-feminists-cant-afford-women-watching/
shoe0nhead.blogspot.com/2016/07/feminism-humblebrag-movement.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds pretty Holla Forums to me

I can't think of a more fitting fate.

What about the black pill

is this the turn off that pesky adblack guy or not?

this """"documentary"""""" is just hate speech against women, same as clinton cash

Did you download CANDID yet?

It will literally save free speech.

You probably think this is merely a human issue, and that there is nothing going on in space. :^)

HEAR HEAR

Its amazing just how cucked the majority of these moderates are. Just like how Sargon thought he was so clever with that stupid horseshoe theory pic he made that he isn't even aware that it has a name: The Hegelian Dialectic.

isn't Sargon literally raising another man's child?

Wouldn't surprise me m8. For every culture critic like Ramzpaul or Roosh V there's a mountain of effeminate faggots still deluding themselves as centrists.

You barely make sense, user.

No, he did the cucking :^)

Can someone shoop that Blackdickonhead into that BLACKED nigger hand pic?

Also Sarcuck is a piece of shit, who would've known.

holy shit is he really that delusional?

the skeptic community is fucking cancer
that said, what is OP's vid about? anybody got a webm? i ain't clicking that shit

I just want to mention that in Candid™, discussions about cuckoldry are completely banned by our censorship AI. We at Candid™ want to make sure our shi- I mean, thoughtful users feel safe and able to discuss only worthy topics, like how they all love Candid™ and how good is to be in relationship with a woman that sleeps around with black men.

Do you think Shoe is still seeing the nigger (or some other niggers) on the side? Is Armoured Skeptic a literal cuck?

obviously, once a coalburner always a coalburner

once you go black you never go back, user

If I didn't have my own business that I didn't mind losing due to SJW faggots trying to shut me down I would have my own channel and put these faggots to shame.

just wear a mask

Right now, nobody cares about him. But once he puts on the mask…

See guy this is the thing. There are many, well researched youtube channels out there that aren't as well known because they either don't show their faces or videos are slideshows. A mask is too autistic, I was thinking of having a thin fabric and projecting a light from behind to capture the silhouette. But again, I'm too busy to fuck around with hours of editing and shit.

It doesn't matter who he is, what matters is the plan.

Oh, so like our favorite curry nigger/TGWTG cuckold, Todd in the Shadows, yes? Good idea! Now if only you can find a chubby "girlfriend" who will charge you rent while she cucks you with hordes of sand niggers while working for Al-Jazeera.

That's already a thing? I think the mediocre exist only to the detriment of the capable. Considering how I didn't know that faggot even existed here I thought I could bring something new to youtube.

Jim doesn't show his face and he seems pretty well-liked on youtube.

who?

no, he went full jew signing his name to a contract that is the exact contradiction to what got him were he was in the first place, his girlfriend probably fucks niggers that call her baldy baby

I hate these e-celeb faggots more then SJW's tbh fam

Yeah but even Jimmy has sold out for shekels. At least he had the decency to feel shame, but it doesn't look like its affected the quality of his content, yet.

If women are just dumb animals, why should we care if they bred before, burned coal or whatnot?

It sounds very close to seeking their approval (irrelevant) or fidelity (impossible). Or worse, seeking some 'better' woman that doesn't exist.

You only have to keep her on a leash to not fuck niggers again, like every other woman.

he looks almost like a parody of numales

Heh.

Well, that's how "her" allies refer to "her".

>[16:04] My wife and I are new to the K9 thing but are very aroused by it. We have both tried oral on our K9 but his Knott goes away after just a few minutes and loses his hard on. Is there anyway to help him keep it up? Also my wife wants to see me get taken anally by our K9. Is there any real difference between anal and vaginal K9 intercourse?

what the fug is a k9

try saying it out loud

It's what retarded zoophiles and furfags say instead of canine because they think it's somehow clever and discrete. It means they enjoy raping dogs to death in the ass.

What did he mean by this?

Yes, I'm sure they were talking about police units when at the same time discussing oral sex and knots.

The guys with the biggest draw are libertarians but the majority of their illiterate fanbase can't tell the difference.

What i meant is that there's nothing discreet or niche about the term at all.
Honestly i'd expect everybody to know what that goddamn term means.

I remember when cuck/v/ and cuck/b/ was raiding the chatrooms of random camsluts and demanded from them to put a shoe on their head and a pen up their butt.
It was rarely fun then, it's a dated reference now. How could that even happen? She must have been like 10 when that meme was in fashion.

It's still better than wigonhead

Huey Lewis and The News ft. Douge Walker - It's Hip To Be Nostalgic

There is no way that coalburning whore isn't cucking this ultra faggot.

So??

Zion Above All, Oy Vey, That's The Dream!

Thats pretty fucking hot

Pretty sure his "wife" was just some tranny he cybered with over webcam.

What's the point of being king if its over shit? Kinda puts kike coprophilia into perspective, but those huge noses don't let them realize that niggers aren't known for their docility.

doesn't he beat that boxxy clone during sex?

does it matter?

All hail Trump! All hail Israel, our greatest ally!

on the other hand she has some disorder that makes her pull her hair out so she has to wear wigs all the time

So is this thread actually about the documentary or just joking about cucks?

There's a livestream on Sargoy's second channel. It's about Candid and ArmouredShill. MundaneShill inserted himself into the stream

It's a thinly veiled excuse for sudocuck and various other shitposters to continue bitching about retarded shit.

can somebody explain the drama behind this?
i'm trying to put pieces together but i'm missing the big picture, what's with this shit about harmful opinions?

Thanks Holla Forums

Harmful stands by his principles instead of joining the gravy train, mocks the most prominent Candid apologists because of how shitty Candid is.

If Candid weren't as shady and ominous, I think he would likely have conceded long ago. But its kinda ridiculous that everyone isn't running in panic from Candid, they are clearly jewing the whole fucking thing. The money must be ridiculously good.

What's the problem if he isn't taking care of any nigglet?

yeah eat a dick

Harmful was (is?) the target of harassment from Candid CEO, she paid some shills (Amazing Atheist, Armoured, etc), some dug into his personal life, contacted Harmful's mother, etc.

and what is candid exactly?

An anonymous 'twitter' for normies, with an A.I to moderate 'toxic' content away. Being promoted as the new free speech platform, with a two face marketing saying its 'maximum identity protection' to one side, and 'free from racists and trolls' to the other side.

iktf

sounds like absolute cancer, even more so if it's promoted by the amazing fat fuck

On one side (anti-sjw) it was advertised as a free speech app "totally like 4chan" but the shills forgot to say that it required you to give out some of your personal informations (phone number, faceberg) while on the other side (sjw) it was advertised as a super awesome app that allows you to build a community without the fear of "muh harassment" or reading wrong opinions (thanks to a bot/AI that filters the stuff that is equal to wrong think).
I think Harmful found that the people working for Candid were former Google employees and that company could be used to test the AI in order to sell it to either Google or other big social network companies like Twatter or Faceberg.

Hitler dubs checked confirm

He's /ourguy/ whether you like it or not, just like Jenny is /ourqueen/

I had a gf like that
feels good until it starts to get weird man

who's this gal

Took me a while but I found her boiiii
instagram.com/tsuruko/

What about makeup? Put some mustache, wig, glasses, or a blackface.

tomoko

Really?

I thought gab was the anonymous twitter?

All women are crazy but it's only the crazier ones that would interact at all with the worthless male NEET crowd.

but gab is the alt-right twitter

whether or not these people start off on the right foot is irrelevant.

The system in which they seek to earn a living is like an expanded virtual hollywood audition where the unspoken rule is 'become who they want you to be.' There is a reason (((they))) continue to run yt at a loss.

Its a model of exactly what they want civilization to become. Endless streams of youth squandering their developmental years trying to become the best attention whore instead building up experiences and knowledge toward self awareness and self sufficiency. Younger and younger kids drawn into the fray - forgotten and exploited by the ones providing the attention their parents fail to give them.

The longer your mind persists in such a bubble, the more detached from reality you become. They know the detrimental effects of this, which is why they want to suck more minds into that virtual california mindset.

Upvote motivated consensus seeking is rewarded, independent anti-narrative discussion is hate-speech. The constant noise and regurgitated memes filling the mind and anything that doesnt result in instant gratification is shunned.

poison the body with empty calories
poison the mind with empty entertainment
poison the soul with empty sentiments

lol nigger you gay

Gab is where Matt Forney whines about anime nazis.

Is she actually that young? I figured she was in her 30's.

watch until 8:00
HO did nothing wrong

I think this is the most succinct summary that isn't autistically long.
Long story short a whole bunch of gamergoy ecelebs who love ranting about muh free speech and ethics took money for advertising a platform that shadowbans hatespeech and then doubled down and tried to silence the opposition when called out for it.

So to get to actually talking about the movie…

breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/08/the-red-pill-cassie-jayes-movie-that-feminists-cant-afford-women-watching/

The movie has gotten some reporting on by conservative media sites since it does basically trash feminists who often don't know what they're talking about.

From my understanding it interviews people from groups like The Honey Badgers, who I've listened to on Youtube a few times. They seem to know what they're talking about even if they do have some obvious biases.

The person doing this documentary though, likely did just interview prominent 'feminists' so the criticism that it doesn't seem like these people were knowledgeable about the topics they were questioned about is probably accurate. I doubt this was intentionally done, since this isn't something that is apparent to most anyone until they start delving into the subject that most feminists only identify as such because of feelings rather than facts.

The documentary focusing on MRAs means the woman behind the movie has to focus primarily on them and their issues that are presented, so lost in the presentation would be the reasoning for why prominent feminists are often those that don't concern themselves with facts. My personal theory is just that because MRAs are so derided by most of society, that it results in those that stick with identifying as MRAs being accustomed to having defend their point of view repeatedly with facts and stories. Versus feminists that can assume people will side with them and so they don't really have a need to learn how to defend their side. The point being that if you never have to defend your views then you won't figure out how to do so. It's why a lot of the popular feminists get so petrified about debating anyone that disagrees with them, they have no idea how to handle it.

does this whore have nudes?

She probably has, her former negro boyfriend probably made her go around barefoot and naked, probably on a leash, and she loved every second of it. Then the Armored Cuck got those sloppy seconds…

I didn't ask for your jewish cuck fantasies, I asked for nudes.

ayy you jelly whiteboy?

New Queen in the making fam

I heard an interview she gave, and I really don't think that's a fair assessment. She herself *was* a prominent feminist. That's what makes the project so interesting, it started out as a feminist hit piece on MRAs, but she handled it like an actual journalist and became irrevocably contaminated in the process. She went to all her feminist friends and asked who to talk to and I'm sure expected good answers, and none of them had any.

Kinda but they suck.

It's like four tiny pictures. One's just a nipple IIRC, another has her giving thumbs up with her pants pulled partway down, but I don't even think she was missing her underwear.

m8, you know that everything I said about her is true. Do not forget she's a coalburning whore in an (probably "open") relationship with a beta Youtube cuck.

According to one of the guys who were on Sargoy's stream, the Armoured guy is a bit overprotective. The guy with the dreadlocks said that the day after he said hi to Shoe in a meet-up he received a PM from the Knight telling him to back off.

what do people mean by this?

hint: it's also called bypass.png

what does it bypass?

I assume you're not just baiting: you can't post the same image twice so you have to post a different set of images so you can post bypass/pixel.png.

lol he's probably trying to overcompensate

I knew about the "can't post same image twice" thing. didn't know you could get past it this way though.

well of course, what does that whiteboy think he's doing? only big black bulls for my coalburning gf

the one who puzzles me the most in all this is sargon
at least the amazing autist, armored spastic and shlomo on head are being paid to be fucking sellouts
but sargon? he's doing it for free
why?

Because most of those e-celebs who fell for Candid are his friends.
Not so long ago he did a livestream with Harmful, during the entire hour while Harmful was talking about the stuff he found, Sargoy was acting like if he didn't give a shit. His excuse after that was "oh I wasn't really prepared, sorry" and suggesting that Harmful was too autistic about the whole situation.

According to what Harmfull Opinions gleaned from their private discussions, Sargoy seems to think Candid could be the (((FreeThinkers))) platform that can enhance their reach to normalfags so helping them is for the Greater Good™

Weeb maisie.

I think the woman behind the documentary likely did have some good intentions and never intended to make anyone look bad.

But there is a key problem that prominent feminists get into their positions because they're good about telling stories based on feelings and it is rare for any to need to debate someone that disagrees with feminists. On the other hand prominent MRAs constantly are talking to people that feel they OUGHT to disagree with them which means they're constantly put on the defensive and have to put forth arguments that are aimed at those that disagree with them.

You have to remember, feminists typically do not speak to anyone that disagrees with them and it typically is not considered politically correct to openly disagree with feminists. So there's rarely occasions where feminist will get experience speaking with those they disagree with. The woman behind the documentary did something odd for a feminist, she went out of her way to try and understand the opposition's point of view.

what the fug is going on in that webm

Normal workday for canadian voiceactors.

Microsoft Opinions is pretty based

shoe0nhead.blogspot.com/2016/07/feminism-humblebrag-movement.html

bitch you don't have a disorder, you just crazy

ayy those are some nice tits

She's a youtuber. Of course she's going to be mentally ill.