Population Density of India

Can someone explain this? The country is dirt poor and has been so for very long from what I know. Yet it's filled to the brink with people, like it has the population density of the highly developed urban areas of Europe/America over wast regions.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20150524/worse-rape-problem-in-sweden-than-india-says-indian-minister
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr Ganges aka "Poo" river with it's fertile soil.

Indians breed like fucking rabbits.

This. The hordes from Gondwanaland are breeding an army and Kalki will soon return to lead the Aryans against them and their Jew masters, ending the Kali Yuga and ushering in a Hyperborean-dominated reich.

Flood plains allow for easy subsistence but not much else; and the dysgenic feudal breeding system of Hindu India created a massive underclass of people capable only of menial labour.

People in poverty breed like rats. Trapped as he is in a constant state of survivable poverty, the Indian goes forth and multiplies.

Indian girls love cock and hate birth control.

At least there are laws against inbreeding in hinduism which the muzzie converts ignore.

Shiva looks white as fuck.

With all the rape that goes on there, it's really irrelevant what the girls love.

That's like saying eating vomit is better than eating shit

I think maybe dysgenics is built into the structure of multiracial societies. That is, in a homogeneous society, people are happy to do what nature tells them to do, being more or less confident in their inclusive fitness. In contrast, the mistrust in multiracial societies (also fuelled by the inevitable socioeconomic divide) makes elites fearful of a loss in the power and status that divides them from the client race. Thus, they breed less, concentrating their talent and resources into dynasties.

I talk to Indians, and after prying past the wall of PC they've learned second-hand from the West they more or less freely admit that they have an unterschicht problem that must be bred out. The dyed-in-the-wool "b-but it's just education and gibs" types are inevitably Western-educated or tied up in some Western NGO/thinktank bullshit

I don't know why I greentexted that, habit I guess

Spoilers, the backbone of the Vedic system is an Aryan mythology unifying Dravidian folk deities under a hierarchical scheme that was meant to keep the most pure at the top in order to stabilize society. It was a vassal culture for those conquered by IEs similar to those found in Sumeria, Egypt and China. Most of the great civilizations of antiquity literally worshiped Whiteness because it was IEs, PIEs, or even older Europoid groups that brought them knowledge of agriculture, science and philosophy. Semite controlled academia has done its best to hide these facts of history.

And how did they keep the pure at the top? See

Far as I'm concerned, they have a lot to answer for. If they'd all just concentrated in a single location, we'd have two Europes instead of 3/4 a Europe and a bunch of embattled Asiatic high-castes decadently lording over shitskins.

And no China was not Aryan-dominated, that's Nordicist horseshit. Next thing you know you'll be saying we wuz Aztecs

Truly, this is the eternal struggle.

Their gods are those of their aryan conquerors. Hell, the higher an Indian's position in society, the whiter he is. Can't be coincidence.

Mostly puree dravidian south indians or Tamils actually got a lot of shit done, stayed unconquered for long periods of time and the darkskinned south is even a tad richer than the north.

Put dravidian hybrids in the caste system and you got curryniggers though…

This is why I suspect that, without a mass change in consciousness (which is quite possible tbh, we're going to have tens if not hundreds of millions of noggers trying to gatecrash Europe in the next decades), China will win the rule the world game for fact of a relative lack of tropical retards threatening to trash them.

Though tbh the Indians will probably just move to China once they're rich enough to scam

The only real security is brutal cold. A new Scandi-Polarchink master race. Jews fear the Eskimo.

(this post may or may not be satire)

Yea Tamils are a strange lot. A fair few clever ones: though not nearly as many as Iranic-looking Indians. The true trash-genes in India seem to be the "scheduled tribes", the South Asian Abbos for want of a better term. Those mysterious people who have been mostly completely absorbed into the classical Indian cultures, visible only in the broad heda of the low castes and the culture of booga of the few remaining pure tribes

Well, not the Aztecs because that culture sprang up in the power vacuum left by the disappearance of IEs, but if you are denying that Europoids had established outposts and vassal cultures in the Americas in the antediluvian era and during antiquity, you are simply wrong.

The problem that occurred in all of these vassal cultures is that there was no in-flow of Europoid genes from the homelands. Conquering/migrant groups set up shop, disseminated knowledge into the local culture, and then died out. Essentially, the notion of racial purity bottlenecked the small IE populations until they either broke down and were absorbed into the native groups (India, where caste is still an indicator of genetic variance to this day) or were wiped out by nativist uprisings (the Americas, where there is no consistent admixture in local groups, yet their ancient cultures were clearly influenced by IEs and IE remains have been found).

Basically what they got wrong is that they stopped bringing in babes from Europe for the Europeans to continue breeding with. That's something we can clearly overcome given the transportation technologies of the modern era. Hell, in a way it's the exact same story as the US moving from a colonial outpost of Europe to a nation of mongrels and shitskins. The most important thing any (White) American can do is first consider himself a European before an American. That is the sort of racial awareness which is needed going forward.

Proofs or didn't happen
inb4 solutrean tools, which are pretty much not an argument

Ah, I forgot about those guys. Usually when I asy "the global south" I think of Africans, Arabs, the mestizos, and Abbos. Some of the tribes in those areas are OK (Ethiopians seem a tad better than most Africans, for example) but it always seems to me that the lighter-skinned northerners have to be on guard against the colored hordes.

I posted in the Black Panther "country within a country thread", talking with an user and he formed a hypothesis that there are two global consciousnesses battling each other: 1. a northern one, able to entertain any complex religious thought 2. and a southern one, with its voodoo, primitivism, and savagery. I added that I think there could be a global race war due to shit like this.

Graham Hancock is probably the best place to start since his books are based on collecting the field research of the individuals involved in the excavation of fringe sites. From there you get a much better idea of the people and places to look into. Of course, you also have to approach it from the entirely opposite side by becoming fluent in cultural studies and tracing history into the dark areas through studying relevant aspects of ancient cultures.

Sounds like Dugin's "global north" and "global south" but with a racial element. It's not wrong. Intelligence + winters = introspection

Poopmen are fine when they're not in our country. Honestly, we have the technology to ensure not a single nonwhite human being crosses the Mediterranean without our knowing about it. The technology's there, but we're lacking the will.

It has to get much worse before it gets better. If things were to "fix" themselves now, we'd be worse for wear: we'd probably let the "good ones" stay, and even then suffer some guilt complex about ensuring our own survival. We'd probably dodge the Jewish question, too, for fear of unpleasantries: or stop at saying "Israel is being hypocritical in this single instance".

No. Let the niggers put us on the death-ground in the space of a human lifespan, and their Jew handlers gloat. Let the government - whose one and only true mandate is protection of the citizenry - fail and crumble. Let warbands roam the Autobahn like they do now the desert roads of Syria. Then, and only then, will the White man have the vision to do what must be done. Only then can Kala Bhairav - the black god of death and destruction - be unleashed.

It's equally plausible that there's an ancient Eurasian proto-culture that dates back to the time of the first divergence of the early Eurasian man into the Caucasian-Semite and the Mongoloid-Americoid. This would explain cross-cultural similarities, and the absence of these myths in Black - ie non-human - populations.

Also accompanying/supporting neurological structures

They remain an agrarian civilization, so couples have lots of children to help on the ever smaller farms.

They have one of the most bureaucratic, business unfriendly governments in the world. Until that changes, they won't industrialize, children will continue to be an asset rather than a liability, and the population will continue to explode until the nation collapses and balkanizes.

I hope we can have the technology where Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (along with any and all white areas) can be self-sustaining and pure, without anyone from other continents coming in. Injuns can stay on reservations.

Sad, but true. ;_;

MORE FODDER FOR EBOLA-CHAN

That's a false meme. Most Indian men are effeminate and cowardly. I've been there a couple times.

thelocal.se/20150524/worse-rape-problem-in-sweden-than-india-says-indian-minister

It's more like they have a religion of sex and a huge number of rapes.

explain the injuns then

That'd be fucking something, honestly.

Maybe they being vegetarian has something to do with it.

i like how indian myths are literally proof that aliens colonized and genetically engineered humanity, but everyone ignores them because poo in the loo.

Do you honestly believe the laws, report rate and police trust rate is the same in Sweden and India?

Sometimes people on this board… India is a rapefest 3rd world ape country. They literally don't even have police in most part of it and it's ruled by the village elder or whatever.

Well, they wrote Kamasutra.

Go read about the "tribe of the white skinned and fair haired people" located in the Andes. They were pacified by Incas for refusing to join their state prior to spanish arrival. I think spaniards met them too.

Then go look at the sticky, which is there for a reason by the way, and read about blond ancient mummies of China or how some Egyptian mummies have European features (ie. facial structure), fair hair (ginger or blond). I think that was in the sticky. Ancient white history part, if memory serves. Then you can read up about Ainu people of Japan, who have distinct European features unlike Mongols, chinks or Japs or any combination of them. You can also read up on ancient Hindus of highest castes, who were Indo-Europeans. There are still many white-ish Hindus today. You also have the white yazidis of Iraq, but they are much more similar to modern us.

Keep in mind that white does not necessarily mean aryan. Colorful eyes mutations have been propping up when Indo-Europeans started appearing in Anatolian region, or so it is said. ~10k years is enough for a race to start diverging in subtle ways. I'd argue that Indo European is more of a precursor to white race, rather than a direct continuation.

how much poop does ~1.3B people make a day?

Not entirely true. The flood plains in the Nile delta once upon a time sustained a large portion of the other Mediterranean countries with grain exports, such was their bounty. Around 50 BC and a while before I think, most of Italy had switched from cereal production to producing olives, grapes, livestock, and things generally more valuable per unit weight. The Nile delta and some Greek colonies around the Black Sea were the biggest grain exporters (those colonies being Pontus/Trebizond and Taurica if I recall).

But with Arabic conquests, the productivity of all the subdued areas plummeted. That goes for the Levant as well as North Africa.

That's what the ayy theorists say about most every myth around the world. I'd like to see genuine evidence of this that isn't really shit hermeneutics, because most of the believers don't actually see this.

We should have finished what we started in the Sepoy rebellion tbh

this tbqh

India has the same fucking problem as Africa, China and the Middle East.

Their populations have exploded in the last 50 years. India, Africa and China have all gone from 250-350 million each to 1.2-1.4 billion. The Middle East population has increased by 62% since 1990.

Basically, with the exception of China, every country that's been decolonised by whites in the last hundred years has seen their populations explode without sufficient infrastructure or industry to support them.

It's only a matter of time until a virulent plague boils through these countries and kills millions. SARS, H1N1, Ebola Mayinga- all attempts by nature to address a balance upset by immunisation, antibiotics, food aid, open borders and other such forms of idiotic, world-destroying Western altruism.