So my little sister apparently feels like a boy trapped in a girls body or some such bullshit...

So my little sister apparently feels like a boy trapped in a girls body or some such bullshit. She didn't outright say it but she left her skype on and I read it

Thats not the part that bothers me, the part that bothers me is she wants to mutilate her breasts and start taking testosterone

Thats the fucking problem with trannies in this day and age, back then you became a lesbian dyke and you were fucking happy, not girls want to permanently fuck their body up

Should I just try to convince her to not fuck her body up and just be a lesbian? Convincing her to be straight isn't going to fucking happen so thats not an option.

*now

Fuck the gay out of her and then marry her.

I can't man, tranny is a huge turn off for me, at least if she was a lesbian I can ask to watch her make out with one of her friends while I jack off to it

take her out places. this shit happens when people on the fence of mental disorder stay on the internet a lot and jerk off most of the day. make her to go out w/ people and shit. if she wont, or you're a little bitch, try to talk to her about this mental illness. though i really think is the best solution. fuck you.

Let him fuck you with a strap on

Looks like the saver way is turn her into a lesbian.
Bring a hot lesbian and make her fuck youre sister.

If this doesnt work you could electrocute her to make her straight agian.

*again

Because that turned out so great for Rosemary Kennedy

Then what would you do?

Didn't she get a lobotomy? Or am I thinking of another Kennedy?

How young is she?
Tell her it's normal to be confused at her age because hormones and shit haven't kicked in and she isn't fully developed, tell her that if she does that she'll regret it when her body tries to go through the natural path but he is mentally and physically fucked, 20% of those who transition regret it.
Tell her to wait until her body is fully developed to make that decision, many times is just a phase, don't let her try a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Try to isolate her from progressive propaganda, that shit only appeals to feels and not reals, they'll cut your penis just to make you feel better without taking into account the long term effects of that decision.

No. You're thinking of Kennedy with an I.

Checked.

Yep hes fucking right, those progresives are fucking brainwashing children to make them confuse about theire gender.

This shit is happening in australia schools (pretty sure its happening in another countries but im not sure).

kek

The thing is, she hates SJWs as much as I do, we always love making fun of the protesting liberal retards and special snowflake tumblrinas. I don't think she's an SJW, but I definitely think she's confused. I'd be much more concerned if she was going full SJ. Mom already knows the whole story, I don't think she'd ever go for surgery or hormone shit until my sister turns 18, until then we'll have to ride through it and if its a phase then its a phase, but otherwise at least she'd be fucking herself up on her own terms as a grown woman

Is she like 16 or younger?

She's 13

Congratulations, you have a little brother. just stop being a dick

pics

Holy shit, isnt she too young for thinking this type of stuff?

Gender dysphoria is a real psychological abnormality, and so if she feels this way at such a young age, that's most likely what she's dealing with. In fact, she probably felt like this at an even earlier age.

Unfortunately, there is no known cure, and if she's like many other transsexuals, she's probably in for a lot of misery and suicidal thoughts. If you love her, you should do your best to be as supportive as possible if it turns out that it's not just a phase.

I'll never love my little sister bro. I just don't believe fucking your body up is a real cure for what she has, it only causes more problems

Fuck
I meant to say I'll never not love my little sister

In situations like this, large dose of dick tends to-
Well bro, hope you like pedophilia and inscest.

wats problem?

try spain?

brb I'm getting passport to Spain for uhhhh…reasons..

Initiating emergency sides recovery

This.

post them.

as an American citizen the American law apply to you no matter what country you're in.
so much for freedum and burgers huh.
the only way to be free is to renounce your citizenship