'Because, my silence is violence', my story from the front in Seattle against SJWs

Please, feel free to share your story of self hating whites actively plotting against their own race.

Jesus fuck all Christ /pol. How the fuck did I get to the point of hating middle class whites, and more empathizing with spics and gooks over my own race? I honestly wont lift a finger to help these fuckers when their pets turn on them.

it triggers me when sjws try to use "silence" to rhyme with "violence"

yes it's a legitimate grammatical construction but what a weak ass meme

I'm wearing one right now. I'm FUCKING triggered.

Funny how I've been bitching about this for quite some time
Yet Holla Forums always called me a race traitor…
Welcome to the darkside of the moon man. Would buy you a beer, but I'm abit too far away from you and nigger poor.

Reminds me of my time of triggering niggers and self-hating whites at some abortion thing on my campus. I got 21 police complaints but, y'know, White privilege.

enjoy being underwater you faggots.

GTFO >>>/reddit/

they all need to go back

Oh fuck off with this user.

Its true, there are fuck loads of low skill jobs, doing shit no one wants to do as a profession, at minimum wage, that people here are not taking as they live off the government teet. And there are people from elsewhere who are happy to come here, and do them. I'll take them over the fucking dead weight that wants to sit about crying for 'dehm progrums, dehms benefitz' or some other shit, where they expect everyone but them to work and pay for it, or to be paid more than the work is worth. (Or are you gonna go full retard and say some retarded muh feelz shit that amounts to faggot Marx 'Labor Value' theory idiocy?)

Silence is violence against niggers and SJWs now? I may never speak again.

Which job was that?

Eat shit, faggot. If there was no foreign source of labor allowed the employers would have to offer more to incentivise natives to work there. Get rid of welfare and people will work or starve. No native wants to work picking fruit in an orchard for 7 bucks an hour when all their coworkers are smelly solely Spanish speaking brown skinned latinos. Furthermore, even that self hating SJW has genes coding for a 100 IQ white, rather than your best pet mongrels which code for 80 IQ shitskins.

Is "White Silence" White Genocide?

Either epigenetics and environmental pressures have severely mutilated her, or there's something fundamentally wrong with her base genetics.

Either way, we don't want her.

t. a white man

There are no jobs that white men won't do if their wages aren't undercut by dollar-a-day immigrants

The "silence is violence" meme is going to blow up in their faces. The majority of whites stay silent because they secretly loathe BLM's increasingly arrogant noggin but don't want to be called racists. They try to break that silence at their own risk.

I hate white people.

/thread
kill all liberal racecucks tbh

It's because you actually work and sweat and labour to provide for yourself. The Gooks work. The latrinos work, but the upper middle class is the new garbage nobility and only work against their own kind.

In my experience with Occupy Vancouver these ''Trust-fund Troskiyites are encouraged to play at revolution in order to D&C actual greivants organizing against the jews, and are often police informants.
Hell, one of them was sleeping with the (married) police commander while part of OV's Tent Council, thats how their crooked cops knew where people's valuables were.

/thread

because Jews

You can't say something like that and not share the whole story m8.

yes

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

OR

>>>/cuckshed/

your choice

Who are each of those women?

Voting Democrat

How?

SJWs can't even play 2d chess, they're lucky the Day of Silence is in April or else they'd be agitating their pet fags and nogs against each other

Good crowd? Speaks to the true unemployment situation.

"Silence is violence" meme is extremely offensive and disablist to people with disabilities. My feel is harmed by the sjw terrorists. They need to be sued for violating the PWD's rights.

Aryan blondie is Lana Lokteff of Radio 3 fourteen fame, A red-Ice radio offshoot.

Purple shirt brunette is a Sinead Mccarthy. She is affilliated with Renegade Broadcasting. She also did the Shiksa Goddess song parodies that were around for a while.

The dirty blonde woman is called Megan Elisabeth. She runs the "Voice of our Ancestors" blog on Wordpress. I don't know too much about her.

Agreed OP's narrative is fucking retarded.

You're a fucking cuck. Those jobs used to pay well. They gave college kids an easy way to pay for tuition. All the spics, and gooks flooding in made them low paying, and thus "the jobs no one wanted to do."

Don't hate them user, pity them. They are still our brothers and sisters, they are just sick. Some of them will get better in time, others unfortunately are a terminal case. Inside every nu-male there is an Aryan warrior so reaming in pain, inside every crazed feminist, there is a mother crying for the children she will never have. Every single moment of their life is torture. They lash out at the only thing their caged minds are allowed to, their own blood.

(((SINEAD))) is a Jewess Infiltrator Whore and a coalburner to boot.

She has always been shit. White women have always been shit. Stop trying to act like there is a salvation for them until AFTER things have burned down.

Women don't walk backwards. Ever.

I think you would feel a lot more comfortable over at reddit you slack jawed faggot.

He's talking about the schism between working class and middle/upper middle class whites.

Non-whites take all the jobs upper middle class whites won't do. A college educated white won't be applying to Dunkin Donuts or to clean toilets at the gas station. They refuse to.

Instead they bitch and moan about the middle management job they don't have and will never get. All while addicted to their iPhones, sipping a $6 coffee and living with a crippling debt/income ratio or off their boomer parents savings.

It's disgusting tbh. These are the whites showing up to BLM rallies. Working class whites are too busy at work and raising their children to bother with this bullshit.

The middle class is dead. Millenial's who have middle class parents are not middle class themselves. But they insist on keeping the allusion that they are middle class by racking up high debt to maintain a "middle class" lifestyle. These are the same whites who aren't having children. These are the same whites who argue for social change by their jewish puppet masters. These are the same whites who when they say they will vote for Bernie on the internet, actually go out and vote (unlike niggers and spics). These are your strong independent womyn. These are your racially unaware whites. Cancer, all of it.

What the fuck am I reading?

It's a mix of both.

They used to pay relatively well. But the wages didn't keep up with inflation and here we are.

And University tuition is cucked beyond belief because of Government loan subsidies. University degrees are tremendously overvalued today.

This is why your grandpa could work part-time sweeping floors at the local hardware store and pay his tuition debt free.

Liberals are weird.

You are a self-hating white actively plotting against your own race.

The job would pay enough for someone already here to want to do if importing foreign labor weren't an option. You're too busy sucking minority and internationalist dick (muh free trade) to realize that your attitudes are part of the problem.

mfw

I'd probably still meet you, though.

maybe you have…

I guess we'll never know, now.

I've been considering moving to that area. How is it?

I like to see them sue the sjws for disablism.

I'm also a Libertarian, so double heretical. You go to Western at all?

Relatively mellow.

Good job OP

Should have just handed them both job applications.

Anti-white detected.

Because they're traitors, one of the worst types criminal there is. The sad thing about these cunts though is they don't even realize the act they're committing consciously.

This honestly, never understood why liberal faggots think that wanting to kick out people who help undercut the pay of workers is a bad thing