Ghost in the Shell 2k17 sinks further

Are they just taking the piss now?

it's 2017

cry more grandpa

underage get out

I want this to play at the same scene as the original, where it is supposed to be chill but now it is retarded dubstep. Would really help when people want to compare the two.

Good.

so basically when the original was out you were still getting fired out of your dad's nigger dick.

Will she get the body of a child at the end?

WHY

Because jews.

Maybe robots are metaphor for judaism, and tits character is the first sentient jew to detach itself from hivebank in recorded history

Jew in the shekel?

YES
Weebs are truly our greatest ally!

I'm going to watch this movie in theaters. The reason being that I haven't heard a single positive thing about it and that internet "critics" don't like it.

This is why I wish cars were still death boxes, there's too many stupid people in the world.

Fantasy is not supposed to mimic reality, idpoler.

I dunno, that remix wasn't too bad. Movie still looks like warmed up dog shit.

An internet critic saying something is bad is a sign that it's actually good.

She didn't want to be nude in the movie, why the fuck did she even take the part. It kind of destroys the symbolism behind the flesh and machine theme. Plus I wanted some bomb ass titties to watch flailing during the fight scenes.

Can you source that claim? She been nude in a lot of movies.

It was because she was pregnant. Either way though, awful choice for the lead. Should have chosen someone fit.

Who cares? You think Rinko Kikuchi would look any better?

I think the only trully unforgivable shit done in this movie are the story changes and the remixing.

It is still going to wet my penis as far as high quality fan art.

It will be a naked child because MUH PROGRESSIVE ART

But there will be no nips or pubes.

GiTS is already 80% 3D in the original versions anyway.

The Major wasn't nude in the anime. She wore some kind of really thin and flexible skin colored suit. Watch again, the nipples have no color and there's a line around her neck.

Or something is so shit that even critics happened to get it right.

what is the intro of the first movie

Look at the neck.

I SEE A GLINT
SEE A GLINT CALLING OUT TO ME

She was nude for all intents and purposes.

Also, there's plenty of other scenes where she actually is nude.

And Scarlett Johansson is an ugly, pudgy, inbred kike bitch that should never have been allowed to impersonate and sully such symbols of femininity as the Black Widow or the Major.

When the Day of the Rope comes the Hollywood Yids must not be hanged, that is too quick a death for their kind.

The making of a cyborg part, you moron. Plus her skinsuit is ripped apart along with most of her limbs in the final tank fight.

That's not even mentioning the original manga which has her in a full lesbian cyber-orgy.