TWITCH REFUSES TO REMOVE CHILD MOLESTATION STREAM

Somewhere, probably in Texas, a child is being molested. Occationally her captor will stream the sexual abuse on the internet, to please his audience.
The funny thing is, that he's doing it on Twitch, and that Twitch KNOWS about this, yet refuses to remove his channel.

Details:
pastebin.com/ws5cYspS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ws5cYspS
youtube.com/watch?v=6yXT5H4mIBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is some next-level viral marketing

Why wouldn't you report this to the authorities instead of giving the guy more time to molest the child? You could have easily filed a tip with the FBI

Yeah, if by "viral marketing" you mean lame-ass faggotry in a failed attempt to viral market.

Around what time is this horrible abuse happening?

We need to send screen caps you know

pastebin.com/ws5cYspS
It's audio only.

OP is a lying faggot, nothing to see here. Won't answer this question.

You can verify this yourself. The stream is still there.

this seems legit to me, i've been going to the timestmamps and they are there, but how did you find this shit op?

It sounds more like an adult putting on a cutesy/retarded voice.

shits fake, OP is a faggot
disregard shit-tier thread

How do you find ANYTHING on the internet? You just end up at a stream, and so you stay and watch, and then suddenly he begins molesting girls until you get enough and tell yourself that this sure isn't normal.

Faking a voice while getting violently molested?

I didn't hear anything like that

You can literally hear her screaming, and you can sometimes hear the hits as they land on him.

What time(s) during the video?

it's obviously just an adult who likes to pretend to be a little girl and get punched.

The time stamps should be detailed enough. …but maybe you think HE is acting TOO when he says things like "Why did you punch me in the face?" and "You broke my hand!".

That is so stupid.

some people find sexual pleasure and enjoyment out of things you find weird, grow up.

I can't fap to this I mean this doesn't make good evidence, anything could be happening there. Once you find something more conclusive we will proceed.

Stay vigilant

It's clearly fucking playful you perverted mongrel.

…and some girls genuinely MEAN IT when they say "No! Stop!" and hit you.
…and unless they tell you otherwise, then you should assume that they're NOT just into what you're doing.

Yes, she's clearly climbing a mountain.

Yeah but do you know this woman personally?

I know of her enough to know that she genuinely means no when she says it.
However, if you see a complete stranger screaming and repeatedly hitting somebody trying to grope her, then it's safe to assume that what's going on is a crime.

Some people hit each other playfully and/or enjoy pain because they are masochists. There is no way for certain to know if what you're claiming is true because we have no video.

This man is innocent until proven guilty.

Even if you had a video, you'd still claim that it was just consentual, because you want women to get groped, and will go through any mental gymnastics to let it happen.

Innocent until proven guilty. You have no evidence that the man is a molester, audio "evidence" can be made to imply anything. As far as we know my statement of the two being at two completely different rooms is as valid as yours.

Yeah he must be a Pizzagater-baiter

To the people who think this is actually "child molestation", do you also believe voice actors like nyanners or lilypichu are children?

I was hoping to witness some child molestation, but there is literally nothing

Fuck you OP, don't make false promises you faggot

You guys are despicable.

You give real victims and whistle blowers a bad name.
Protip. Wait till you have 100% proof of what you claim.

Fuck off.

Fuck me

Lets assume its all true and he is a bad man
God will judge him ok? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=6yXT5H4mIBg
More evidence of rape!

Yes, fuck you indeed. If you do an inpromptu sex roleplay without a disclaimer, then fuck you. Then concerned cops will show up at your door, wondering what's going on.

Would you say the same if it was YOU getting molested by a hairy obese brute otaku?

Don't know
But Mike is the shit so probably

Are you one of the many feminists that Mike made fun of?

It's just a bit of harmless roleplay between two consenting parties, there will be no police involved. The only way you could even get police to show up at his house would be under false pretenses.

Yeah, I figured you'd be part of his CP ring.

I wouldn't settle for simply audio.

Gee I wonder what OP's agenda is

Yup a Pizzagaiter-baiter lol

Yeah I think you are right. Op types like a woman

Will somebody please think of the toy figurines!