They stole from us

ok faggots im out, this will br my last thread it was a good run.
reasons im leaving
trying to show the world they belong or there so hard core they belong to a chan.
so my fellow oldfags from b, i ask you for one last gift just be b and post the most ramdon shit you can

ill miss you guys (the ones who know what this shit wasa really about)(NORMIE WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nobody gives a shit.
You can't even into greentext you dumb nigger.

You were never one of us

kek you think you can ban me new fag

stupid faggot go back to tumblr since whe this this shit whole become pol

you a faggot for leaving us. will miss you

(also) pls don't leave user :3

millenial=faggot

ill miss you to my fellow btards

fucking autocorrect had to turn that shit off.

All our friends are heathens take it slow

fair winds and godspeed user
another oldfag on the exit ramp is proof that some here are more principled than others

fogit pic

Why the fuck can't you oldfags live with newfriends coming to this ship? time will change, people will join, since 4chan gets more and more faggy, and since Holla Forums rules more and more, future i will tell, this won't be hell!
you pussies leave as soon as something doesn't finds your way perfectly. you must be pussies who once where not.

OP samefags his goodbye thread. Shameful.

Fuck off outta here, faggot.

who ever said it wasnt the same person faggot

same person faggot im also op

You won't be missed LARPer!

how am i larping?

you don't know that. it's just a gibbering noise you make when you have no salient reply. why bother to post if that's all the noise you can make?
perhaps when the last oldfag has left in disgust, Holla Forums will be what you want it to be. in this case it might be worth remembering that it's you who have been in a place you don't belong for so long that the indigenous population has decided to leave. they can no longer stand to frequent you. you are the immigrants who turned up uninvited, refused to adapt and made the place a dysfunctional hellhole for everyone.
i'm sure you remind me of something….ah yes…pic related

I will contribute, OP.

/pol has gone down the loo. This "Kek" crap is the icing in the cake. It makes me cringe.

Holla Forums has always been racist. At first it was mostly ironic, but then people came to realize there's truth behind it.

Reason?/Why?

the only thing that makes me doubt that this post is irony is your poor command of english.
oh dear. of the 3000 users onsite, it sounds as if you need the most help. (if talking to Holla Forums makes you feel better about being what you are, what you need is a psychiatrist. that's what they do)
if you come here to help poor wraiths and fuk da pedos, wew. that's more tumblr territory, no?
oh come on. what's dark about a small clique of childish nobodies fapping to traps and watching vids of sandniggers beheading each other? the darkest aspect of Holla Forums is the humor in the fact that these very same perverts shill trump as if he were offering free loli. all the rest is surface edginess, pushed by kids who never take a breath before posting. you epitomise them.

You're scum, advertising Holla Forums on reddit left us with redditors, advertising Holla Forums on youtube will leave us with normies. Thanks, faggot.

Whats a selling point that Holla Forums still has over 4chan? That the boards move nice and slow so you can't miss anything?
Lets be real here, theres no reason normalfags or anyone for that matter would consider coming here anymore.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Provide proof please.

Also, there is no reason anyone aside from 4channers would come here except for being edgy. This is a problem, as 99% of the time people will fit in by spewing popular opinions, and then when the time comes to raid or otherwise, they will show they do not actually believe what we do, and end up white-knighting or doing some other normie shit.

Hardly. This board is thriving, as it quickly progresses into the shithole it becomes, it's as if there's a new light being generated allowing people to speak their mind, and not get caught in the politics of posting something on fagdit, fagbook or faggotgram. Because we allow anonymity and provide a haven for those less mentally capable to be accepted in society. The decrease is simply showing that people do not need to post as much to have good content. This is why I think infinity chan is not only the best online forum, but a community that is giving people room to breathe and express what they really think, feel and do.

Internet Hate Machine ring a bell?

NORMY GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The redditors are bad enough, each of them militant atheists with keyboards in hand ready to fight anyone on the internet they come across that has different thoughts than they do.

YouTube is a cancer that needed to die, it seems to contract people who would rather watch videos than read an article to get news/other information. These people are those that barely go through high school and are without jobs. A large amount of which are also likely niggers as well, sending society into a downward spiral as the degeneration becomes apparent.

go drink piss

you are mistaken. think again.. there are some fucked up people on youtube seeking alternatives to facebook and other junkyards on the interwebz.
think again user, think again.

sorry for my spelling mistake, there equals their :)
sure i need help, no doubt that.
see webm

oh my..
see mp4*

A slim minority, Youtube has millions of users, normies being a huge majority.

Make what ever excuses you want, posting was down by more than half by the end of 2016 and its not showing any signs of turning around.
Thats what I call dying, not "thriving".

Post count does not matter if the quality of the posts are shit. The quality of 8ch is improving, I see much less of the garbage that polluted this board.

Remember you said this in a few years when theres nobody left here and you're alone in every thread you make.

Does anyone else come to Holla Forums just to laugh at the sad state of this community now? I know I'm enjoying coming here to laugh and watching it all tumble down.

My sides have left Earth orbit and are hurtling toward Alpha Centauri at 0.9999c.

I come here every so often when I feel like venting over the fact that imageboards are dead so I take it out on how shit Holla Forums is now because it was supposed to be the last bastion of hope.

Youtube has millions of users, normies being a huge majority.

see you there. this is intense.