'Tron' Reboot Starring Jared Leto in Development

archive.is/ztH3d

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160612120228/http://8ch.net/tv/res/361031.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

…Why?

they could at least finish up the cliffhanger ending of legacy.

i liked it, especially for the soundtrack

Legacy was good why.
The universe is perfect and untapped. Why reboot it so early.

The unshamed reboot/remake era continues

not this faggot again.

ruh roh

That art style, the characters, the soundtrack… gone. forever.

Why?

He's a good actor.

Tron is too 80's, they should just drop the franchise altogether and makes something modern.

Fat chance, as that is exactly the opposite of what everyone is doing.

I hope this age of fake nostalgia milking ends before we all die in some kike war.

No stronk female Tron? WTF Disney?!

you'd think that, since computers are no longer considered magical and scary by the majority of people, that Tron wouldn't work anymore

It could work if they use the VR angle.

You underestimate Disney.

WHY? WHO ASKED FOR THIS? WHO WANTS THIS? THE MOVIE IS ONLY A FEW YEARS OLD AND STILL HOLDS UP ALRIGHT, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

the answer to both is jews

Are you kidding me? main protag was a straight white male.

it better have a cameo from Daft Punk where they play 70s style guitar music

Is it going to be a live-action remake like of all the other beloved animated Disney flicks?

This. They should bring back Olivia Wilde's character and make her the star.

You're fucking stupid, considering the end was left open enough to suggest a continuation, not yet another reboot. I'm happy jews are incompatible with creativity, that will just make the film industry crash and burn that much sooner.

It's not that I want a remake or whatever, but if we have to have one I'd rather stare at Olivia Wilde in a catsuit than Jared Leto. Let's not pretend a sequel to the tepid Tron Legacy would be great anyway; it's all soulless at this point.

Nice triple dubs.

Thanks dude, that makes sense. Skin tight clothing only looks good on attractive women, even though the original had silly latex suits.

it is gonna be pure shit

We had a thread on legacy a few months ago.
web.archive.org/web/20160612120228/http://8ch.net/tv/res/361031.html archive did'nt save pics postan

Daft Punk the movie is accurate. It's not just visuals, the sound and music are good too.

Fucking christ.

Not only did they do the soundtrack, they were actually in it.

Nice. I'm saving some of these for wallpaper.

DUBSSSSSS