Faggots turning away from left and towards Trump

The lefts new pet sandniggers are driving a wedge between their largely rich, white, and organized, old pet fags.

It makes some amount of sense, mudslimes can breed (vote farming for the left) fags can't.

I truly never thought I'd see the day where homos would turn to Nationalism. Just when I think the current year couldn't get any more current…

Also much love for the Ditko homage.

archive.is/z66MS

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/pamela-geller-milo-yiannopoulos-geert-wilders-ann-coulter-headline-historic-wake-lgbtrump-rnc-event/

“LGBT Americans need to wake up — this election isn’t about bathrooms or who will bake our wedding cakes. This election is about life or death,” continued Barron. “It’s about confronting an ideology that seeks to exterminate LGBT people across the globe.”
The party is the outcome of discussions among a group of gay Republicans following the tragic massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando in June, which killed 49 people and wounded 53 others. The tragedy and response by liberal politicians prompted popular conservative blogger-activist Jim Hoft, founder of The Gateway Pundit, to come out of closet. “Orlando really moved me to come out,” says Hoft, “A lot more gay people support Donald Trump than you might think.”
This sparked conversations between co-organizers Jim, Chris, and Jeff Giesea to plan the pro-Trump “Wake Up” party at the RNC in Cleveland.
“After Orlando, I felt I could no longer remain silent,” said Jeff Giesea, one of the organizers. “Radical Islam is a barbaric ideology that is the single greatest threat to liberty in today’s world. Before the attack, Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS – this is a group that regularly throws gay men off of buildings to their deaths.”
“Instead of recognizing that the attack in Orlando was an act of terror in furtherance of radical Islam, too many on the left tried to make it about guns and little more than an isolated hate crime. We felt we needed to raise awareness of what the stakes are for LGBT Americans and indeed all Americans if we do not openly address this threat,” added Giesea. “Organizing this party is our small contribution to fighting back — by speaking out, telling the truth, and raising awareness, all while having a fabulous time.”
“The Islamic terrorists will not win. We will not be cowed by them. Our party will not only raise awareness, but we will do so while enjoying great music, strong drinks, and a crowd that accepts LGBT people,” continued Barron. “We will be happily violating many aspects of Sharia law.”
The party takes places as LGBT voters are beginning to give Donald Trump a second look following the Orlando shooting. A Reuters poll earlier this month showed 20% support for Trump among registered LGBT voters, up from 14% in June.
“Donald Trump has a long business record of excellence when it comes to gay people, and in the wake of the terrorist attacks in Orlando, Mr. Trump has made an impassioned case for defending the LGBT community from radical Islam,” said Barron. “Hillary Clinton is happy to have gay people serve as an ATM for her campaign, while taking tens of millions from Islamic regimes that brutalize and murder gay people. She is happy to use gay people as political props by marching for a couple of blocks in a pride parade, but refuses to stand up for us in the face of Islamic terror. The bottom line is that Donald Trump is a far better choice for LGBT Americans – and indeed all Americans – than Hillary Clinton.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096
archive.is/IoouP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like Trump intends on driving a wedge between the two by patting fags on the back and waving a finger at muzzie.

The absolute madman!

Who will the left abandon muzzies for then?

Of course the only people surprised is the universally retarded left.

I don't think they will in the foreseeable future.
It's why they're insistent we import so many.
They breed like rabbits and are a monolithic voting bloc.

Muzzies are the end game

Shit like this is why a part of me is glad that fag marriage was legalised. That was the last big hurdle that the gay/left alliance had to overcome, and with that aim achieved there wasn't really much holding the fudgepackers and the kulture destroyers together anymore. It was only a matter of time before they started drifting apart, and thanks to kikes making faggots so prominent in the media, the things they say can actually hold a lot of sway in the minds of normies.

I don't like faggots and would gladly have them all given electroshock therapy or hanged, but if them coming to our side has the effect of upsetting the apple cart for the left then I'm quite happy to let this happen (for now).

I don't blame faggots for being faggots, I honestly believe it's a genetic defect that occurs when the brain is formed as a fetus. Maybe it's nature's way of ensuring they don't spread their genetic material. Genetic testing will eliminate this defect in the future, so it's really a non-issue.

That being said, faggots still can't deny that the leftists support mudshits, and mudshits kill faggots left and right without even blinking. Logic dictates that they would oppose any group that supports a group of people who want to kill them all.

Doesnt this kike want to nuke Europe?

White homos who keep their degeneracy to themselves (surprising percentage of them) I can negotiate co-existence with.

I cannot with Leftists.

Yes. Make sure she's on your lists

If the fags help us make America white again that's fine but we will exterminate the gays, eventually.

This is what the left and shitskins don't get.

They're our faggots to exterminate.

Soon, it won't be necessary.
In vitro Genetic testing for things like homosexuality is closer than you think.
Coupled with designer babies, gays will disappear to the history books much quicker than anyone realizes.

The homos I know talk about it all the time.
They're sure the next generation of homos will be the last.

70 year old tween

With a regenerating hymen

please don't. i'm rooting for trump and i'd even be ok with being bullied as long as i just get to be my degenerate self and have no islam.

i don't think that can happen and tbh even if i could be cured i'd still be degenerate in other ways. and tbh i don't want a cure like that.

She and Milo are helpful rats, joining the wave that'll crash down on all of them.

Just take note and remember.

The only choice you get is what color rope.

i'd rather support the left if you'd kill me. at least under islam i might just be forced to transition.

This.

Israel want to nuke Europe. It's not new, lad.

Unfortunately, the fags have never been more than one or two percent of the voting population at most. It's not the fags themselves that matter, it's all the people who cling onto them. Getting the hardcore gay rights people to switch sides will be much harder than getting the gays themselves to switch.

the hardcore just need to be abandoned like the rest of the left. a few lgbts rising to prominence on the right will prove those activists don't speak for all lgbt people.

Almost every faggot I have met was an unabashed xenophile culture-destroyer. This spectacle/clown-organized by semites and philosemites will have a negligible impact on faggot voting trends, if any.

clown-show*

You dumb, worthless faggot. He's talking about snuffing you fags out in the womb before you're ever born. That's the cure.

The fags control a decent portion of the cucks. All they have to do is direct them toward Trump and they'll mindlessly follow.

This is why the left has used them for so long.

Sorry, user. As much as I'd like you to be right, you know what'll come along with all that scientific knowledge? Marxist bureaucracy.

You know the Jews will do this. If there's a thing in the world, and the Jews don't control it, you can be damn sure they'll make sure they eventually do.

Holla Forums's hate for gays comes from shit like
- gay couples adopting children even though it's well known that those kids become very mentally and emotionally unhealthy, are far more likely to become sex offenders and criminals in general, in addition to suicide rates that are through the roof
- subverting popular culture by trying to normalize the very self-defeating practice of exclusively having sex with your own sex and thus never reproducing
- reducing white population percentage and therefore influence by not only never reproducing, but encouraging others to never reproduce and pretending it's "cool"

the only people here that actually care about whether or not you're a guy that fucks guys are christfags that are just about as reviled as gays here. the actual homosexual aspect of faggotry isn't what pisses us off, it's all the other shit.

and before someone corrects me with
that's the point i'm trying to make. if it was just you being gay, we wouldn't care. it's all the shit that tends to go along with it that we hate.

quit throwing the word "marxist" behind everything to make it sound scarier

I knew a faggot who killed himself last year. His parents were shitlibs. They paraded him around like some trophy. Mainstream Media / Hollywood telling him he's the best thing since sliced bread. Didn't matter. Knew it was all lies.

Still killed himself. Doesn't matter how much the media promotes fag luv. These people are damaged. They are sick and they know it.

There's a good chance they will continue to vote for their own self destruction as do Women and Blacks.

There must be some other movement that loves fags, feminism, black people and Islam that I'm not aware of.

Obnoxious Jewish faggot.

Insane Jewish supremacist.

Absolutely disgusting.

The thing a lot of people don't seem to remember is that, unlike many other traits discussed on this board, homosexuality is something you will only know about a person if they tell you. It's inherent that most gays you know of will be the kind to tell everyone about it and make it a big deal, because those are the cases for which you are most likely to know they're gay.

That's the real problem with the left – their ideology isn't based on fact and reason, it's based on social groups and peer pressure. A fence-sitter in a left-wing family is likely to vote left, even if they disagree with most of it.

Right-wingers are far more respectful, maybe ironically. We don't browbeat people who disagree with us, we try to have conversations with them. Which brings me to my point: browbeating seems to be more effective.

What's the point of shoah the fags?
Without them, we would never have Nikola Tesla, Leonardo DaVinci, Isaac Newton and Alan Turing.

This. It is promoted by our friends at the top for the purpose of destabilization. As is Feminism, MGTOW, Cuckery and many other leftist causes.

They are in the process of making generations of very weak, mindless, decadent consumers.

As illustrated by this current "Safe Spaces" "Trigger Warnings" generation.

My internet went "out". I still list an IP assignment by my ISP and my modem says it's connected but no sites load. I'm on my phone data now. Is this a FF?

Remove all of the left is all we must achieve here.

It's true that we've been turning away from the left, but so far Trump still isn't an appealing choice. Personally I agree with him on immigration issues but not much else, so far.

All the people in places like this calling for the death of all gay people, and not just the faggots and promiscuous degenerates, doesn't help matters either. There are plenty of us that love America, own guns, hate Muslims and niggers, and are tired of being lumped in with the rest of the limp-wristed fairies.

In other-words, confirmation bias.

When we're talking about gays though, we're not talking about the normal people. We're talking about the insane ones. The same goes for niggers – it's uncommon for people to genuinely hate all blacks, but it's a pretty good rule of thumb to just say "niggers are shit".

Maybe that's not the best way to have conversations with people outside of Holla Forums, but here it's pretty much the rule. So when someone says, "I'm gay" or "I'm black", it only makes sense to assume they're identifying themselves as being one of the bad ones. Otherwise, you'd think they'd find it irrelevant.

Butthurt Holla Forums can't refute a damn thing said in this thread.

There's no proof that any of those people other than Turing were gay.

Please stop with the political correct historical revisionism.

Get off my board fairy. we dont want you here.

Tesla wasn't gay. Tesla was a socially retarded autist.

Milo is jewish.

The worst part is that some faggots are beautiful motherfuckers wasting their glorious white genes in another man's assholes.

I'm not about to pretend I know how homosexuality originated or why it exists, but I see the effects it has on society and I know how it's affected societies historically.

As near as I can tell, gays have always existed and for the most part haven't caused any problems. Maybe they serve some evolutionary purpose and it's rare genetic trait. Maybe it's a fetish that's learned, but even that might be explained as genetic predisposition.

The question is
- How do gays affect us today?

Strictly speaking, they don't. It's the associated behavior that's the problem. You could more easily attribute the degeneracy that fags practice to peer pressure and media influence than the fact that they're exclusively attracted to their own sex. Which brings us to the crux of the issue:
- are gays more predisposed than others to be degenerates?

Now, normally this would have a clear dilemma. If any group of people is more predisposed to corrupting society, even if we allow the "good" ones to remain, they'll pass on those genetics when they breed. Which leaves an obvious loophole to fags

Which makes it clear that whatever causes fags isn't a specific genetic mutation exclusive to them, or they'd have died out long ago. It's either something that we all carry or it's learned behavior. Either way, a fag that isn't a subversive element, who isn't degenerate, is of no threat to anyone.

With that said, I'm going to make the argument that it's better to assume that homosexuality is learned, and for that reason it's better to encourage gays to keep their homosexuality secret so as to not "spread" it. Any gay who would be a fag openly is clearly a subversive element and thus should swing from a tree.

Faggots cut off family lineages killing white genes
it does affect us every day

Why would Israel nuke Europe?

Yeah, but so do NEETs. How do you propose to legislate being a non-reproductive genetic dead end without going after all the betas and autists too?

Samson Option. Look it up.

1. Remove leftists.
2. Make America White Again.
These are the only two things that matter.

Pro White non-degenerate fags are fine, the calls to liquidate them are fucking D&C kikes like this nigger afraid of losing the gays, who may be few in numbers, but wield a great deal of power over culture.
Control culture = Control future.

The left is the enemy, not pro-white gays.

Great point it would take a great argument to refute oh shit, it was that easy.

that won't work though because being gay isn't decided in the womb. it's just a degeneracy. you're making the same mistake the left does.

tbh i do some of that stuff so…

NEETS can be forced to fuck women and so can faggots. now get out and go back to the hole you came from degenerate

It's easier to accept if you think about why they do.

- If it's a fetish
They've been "indoctrinated" into it and homosexuality is a genuine threat to all human reproduction
- If it's genetic or a genetic predisposition
Then we all carry that gene and a certain percentage of all populations will be gay until designer babies hit mainstream.

If it's #1 then we have the opportunity to investigate and discover ways to prevent it and possibly cure it. As of yet, this has failed.
If it's #2, we just have to accept it until we can pick and choose our children.

Why?
No, really, why?
Do you realize how destructive this is to society? Do you understand why we hate you for it?

Lol, do you envision a society where NEETs and autists are forced to pair up with women and breed? Against their will?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's never going to happen. You should be so lucky!

i genuinely think it isn't harmful to society.

I don't care that you fuck guys and I don't see how that itself is harmful, but how can you say that
is not harmful to society?

I'm going to assume you're a reasonable person and that you recognize that suicide, child molestation and depression are all bad things. So why do you want to spread something that encourages those things?

It is harmful to society, if only because it is divisive. It's a crack into which the marxists and Jews can drive a wedge to fracture our society.

It's only harmful when identity is turned into a commodity.

lots of parents are bad. just because gays are worse on average doesn't mean they shouldn't raise children at all. just the bad ones shouldn't, same as bad straights.

and for the record i won't have children unless my partner does most of the raising of them.

when i said i did some of that i was thinking more about trying to normalize myself, and telling others not reproducing is cool.

this tbh. anything could be divisive if you look at it like that.

You're right that there certainly must be exceptions, but you're assuming that just because there are bad apples in both gays and straights, that they're equivalent in how dangerous those environments are for children and that's simply not true. Even if you ensure that only well-adjusted gays adopt, they'll still encourage the practice for other gays, which will senselessly destroy the lives of countless children.

The only reason gays want to adopt is to feel better about themselves, but raising children isn't about the parents. People with that mindset should never be allowed to have kids. Becoming a parent is about the children, not you, and if you're not going to provide the best opportunities and environment for those kids, you shouldn't have them. Get a dog or something instead, children aren't pets.

so it's just about self validation? then i'm going to be frank: validating yourself with your sexuality is retarded and shallow. being gay is not an identity, it's a sexuality. don't be such a shallow shithead. if someone becomes gay on their own, fine. maybe they'll be well-adjusted. but if you're encouraging it just to feel better about yourself then fuck off, we don't need or want you here.

Anything could be divisive, but I am concerned with practice, not hypotheticals.

Get GRIDS faggot.

The Log Cabin Republicans think Trump is the most anti-LGBT candidate ever, though. Which is pretty damn funny, because until recently, being gay wasn't even legal.

LGBT+ WILL ALL STILL HANG ON DOTR

haha

Fags have always had an on and off love affair with fascism.

Fags find men sexy. Fascists are the ultimate man. Enough said.

this

dude had a crush on a pigeon that vomits laser that he hallucinated once for unknown reasons

Let me make this clear. I still want to hang them from the trees, but if they're allies against the chosen and the muzzies (and help elect our cause), then they're protected by the RWDS.

The fascists in Spain didn't like the monarchists but they made an alliance to become stronger.

Look Ma, I'm shitposting!

It's more than that. Fags want to be men, so they think Fascism can save them.

My take on faggots (not that anyone cares):

I personally do not care if you fuck men in the ass. I somewhat agree with some of your arguments for being pro-gay; like, "Who am I hurting?" I take no issue with homosexuals who can keep that shit in their bedroom and out of the public eye.

Here's where we have an issue… You gay pride flags, signaling to everyone everywhere that you're gay. If you want to be treated like everyone else, here's a fucking tip. Don't advertise it.

Adopting children. If you want to live this unorthodox lifestyle in peace, leave our kids the fuck alone. I understand that not every fag is going to molest a kid or influence them to be gay, but statistics show that you molest more than straight people and tend to try to influence your kids to be gay. There's no debate to be had on the subject. Why the fuck would you even want kids? They're not even from your DNA. Leave kids out of it.

Parades. We get it. You're proud of being a faggot. Keep it relegated to your bedroom and with other faggots. Stop marching in the street with a thong on, kissing other dudes in front of kids, trying to piss off normal people. Just quit it. You want us pissed at you? Organize a faggot parade in our cities. That'll do it.

Stop trying to normalize what you do. Stop trying to get psychologists and psychiatrists to update the DSM to suit your needs. How will we ever cure it if you refuse to acknowledge it's an issue? It's an illness, plain as day. And you're sick with it. If we're ever to hope to stop it, we need honesty. Honesty means that it's an illness/defect/whatever. Because it is.

Live your fucking lives and shut up about being gay. Go on as a normal person. Hell, I like some forms of BDSM, but you don't see me advertising it in public with stickers on my car, wearing a tshirt about it. We don't hold BDSM pride parades. We keep it in the bedroom or among adults quietly. Not around kids, not in the city square. Keep it to yourself, flapdick. If you do this, you'll find people have less of an issue with your faggotry.

As a degenerate myself it's nice to see that some of my kind aren't completely brain dead.
They recognize a threat to sovereignty and security when they see one.

For this reason I've always been suspicious of ANYBODY who adopts kids.

I can kind of understand when elderly couples do it. They had kids that have grown up, but after decades of raising children they don't know what else to do. Well… that's what grandkids are for.

Everyone else though? Weirdos. Particularly the people that already have young kids of their own. When I was a kid my church had this self-styled "youth pastor" guy who had like 6 kids of his own, plus 5 or 6 foster kids at any particular point in time.

What, 6 kids isn't enough, you want to take care of twice as many? Weird.

I have no evidence he ever did anything untoward but still… weird.

that's like saying nobody should have children, because even if they're good parents, they'll encourage bad parents.

i agree with the second part, but i don't think the first is true for gays. and the second part could be true for everyone.

not validation, but making it socially acceptable. and not encouraging it, just making it acceptable socially. i'm even worse than gay, i'm trans so social acceptability is important so i get to go out and live life.

some divisions should be made. if saying "stoning gays is wrong" is divisive, then good we divide against the people who think it isn't. same for saying "gay marriage should be repealed". same for saying lgbt stuff is acceptable.

kek, think of how the women would feel about being paired with some turbo autist waifu fags

The only thing I disagree with here is the PDA
Yes, PDA is gross, but str8 people don't get bashed for it

Why must it be socially acceptable? It's actually not socially acceptable. It's a private thing. Straight people don't advertise liking pussy; why must you make dude-on-dude action an advertisement and a social cause?
It's fucking neither. It's something that takes place behind closed doors that nobody else even needs to know about. Keep your sex life in the bedroom, not in public.

Go ahead and fucking kill yourself. It's what you do best anyway.

I haven't seen actual PDA since high school. Get over it. You're not normal. Keep it in the bedroom.

They'd rightfully object. Turboautists have genes that are defective in such a way that they won't spread naturally. In other words, women intuitively recognize them as inferior genetic stock, and avoid breeding with them.

Natural eugenics. Instinctual eugenics.

Forcing every man to breed is anti-eugenic. It goes against our basic instincts. Some men are inferior and simply are not destined to pass on their genes.

Genetic hygiene is infinitely more important than continuing every single family line, regardless of genetic merit. What he is proposing is tantamount to reproductive communism.

i'm talking more about dressing up like a girl and wanting to get treated like one than dude on dude.

So why should that be something encouraged? Like I said, I'm into light BDSM. I don't feel the need to make my kink socially acceptable. Why do you?

because it's not just a kink. i don't want to be treated like a girl just in the bedroom.

Then you're ill and you need help. You don't need acceptance. You need a fucking psychiatrist.

holy shit another trans person on pol?i thought I was the only one.

Why do you faggots insist on being in places you're not wanted?

That's most of your problem, right there. We don't like you. If you don't want any trouble, get the fuck out.

But nooooo. Like a kike, you just have to be accepted by everyone and force your way into everything.

Can we all agree not to pressure other people about their sex lives then? It's kinda hard to hide being a faggot and "shut up about it" if other kinds of degenerates are so curious about how everyone is fucking.

Fags can shut up about it, but what are they supposed to do when someone inevitably asks something like: "Cor blimey guvna she's fit as fuck? Wouldn't you like to snizz on her fat tits m8? Eh? Wouldnya?"

Sexual preferences should be absolutely private. The path to degeneracy is in publicizing that at all. People forget that straight people's sex lives have been made completely degenerate since at least the 60s too, and that only enabled fags getting in on the action.

The puritans were right, sorry.

Again, false equivalency. Gays are far, far more likely to damage children irreversibly. If straights are encouraging other straight people to reproduce, you're mostly getting well-adjusted children growing into well-adjusted adults. If gays are doing it, you're mostly getting brain damaged criminals.

Then you'll have to explain to me why gays would want to have children otherwise because it's sure as hell not to carry on their genetic legacy and clearly not because they want to breed with someone they love. Both are impossible for gays.

In what world is it not already socially acceptable?

not him but yes we are mentally ill and i'm saying this as a trans person.if there was a cure for gender dysphoria id take it in an instant.

because that i'm trans doesn't mean i don't support right wing politics 100%,and as i said above,if i there wa s a cure for it id take it in an instant,being abnormal sucks ass.

holy shit user, which cave on the moon have you been living in to not know psychiatrists are the ones who prescribe us our hormones?

yeah i get that a lot. do you want to be a sub housewife to a nice masculine dom husband too?

why? i wouldn't. i don't want to be a cis guy, i want to be a cis girl.

yeah,that would be nice
and why i would take a cure is because I HATE HATE HATE not feeling comfortable in my own skin and would do anything to stop feeling this way

Have you tried lifting and dating women?

Maybe you have low test. Lifting helps with that.

right and wrong is principle, not statistics.

no you're not. you're mostly getting leftist cuck sheep.

the same as straights: to raise somebody.

also both your reasons for straights are about the parents, not the children, which is exactly what you just accused gays of.

traps get laughed at and crossdressing is weird.

Right wing politics hates you. Everything you stand for, socially, is against the right wing. Tradition, values, normalcy… All of this is the opposite of what you are. You make us look bad.

Exactly my point. It wasn't always this way, but you wormed your way, with the help of Jews, to subvert social sciences and psychology. The fact that a doctor that should be helping you has been conned and forced into enabling you is the problem.

I think you are replying to the wrong person. Looks like IDs are breaking again. I might even have a different one when I make this post.

(cont)

The whole problem is sexual identity altogether.

Previously, everyone got married, and nobody asked whether someone was a "faggot" because men didn't inquire after each others sexual identities to begin with. There was no need to chase girls like there is today, so there was no need to form gangs of men for that purpose and get invested in each others sexual identities and successes.

Before the late 19th Century, marriages weren't conducted on the basis of "finding the right one" or "true wuv", but on the basis of lineage and property and duty. Obviously people loved each other but that wasn't the goal in of itself, because culture wasn't naval gazing and hedonistic.

Do you know what else didn't exist if you go back far enough? Sexual identity. There was no such thing as a "homosexual" as some kind of immutable type. What there was was honorable behavior and criminal behavior, and a sodomite was simply someone who committed the criminal act of sodomy. He wasn't forever relegated to be a "homosexual", which is an entirely modernist concept.

If we want to get gays back in the closet, we have to destroy sexual identity, which our culture is obsessed with to an insane degree. Something about our culture is definitely going in this direction, and it doesn't stop at gays, who are old hat now. Now we have pan poly wolfkin type sexualities, because we live in a narcissistic individualistic society which requires people to advertise their sexual identity in order to get laid according their custom preferences.

To destroy faggotry we need to destroy sexual identity and to destroy that we need to destroy hook up culture and restore the family.

The first step to doing that is to ban the pill, and criminalize sodomy altogether. And we need to bring back our industrial base too. Without doing these things, no decree on faggotry will be effective, because our culture will remain identity obsessed.

The cure would enable you to feel comfortable in your own skin, dumbshit. But you don't want that. You just want to be a special snowflake. Fuck outta here, faggot.

You will never ever be pic related. You'll always be a fucking freak.

tryed,failed
its not low test at all,i got my blood tested and well,it was baseline normal

Actually no, the IDs are correct. You're just not replying to the right person. I'm not the tranny.

The cure is not to fuck your body with hormones and other insane bullshit or go "look at me im trans xD". Get therapy or talk with people who fell for the trans-cult bullshit and talk to them.
Most of the gender 'dysphoria' is because you got molested or someone dressed you up as little girl too much, it should be common knowledge for you.

You're damn man and nothing will change that.

Cash is king, Nigger. Even the kikes know this. If you can't get your designer baby here, you can get it elsewhere.

yes i KNOW the cure would make me feel comfortable in my own skin,and frankly I KNOW Il never look that way,its the reason i refuse to go on hormones and the reason i'm holding out for a real cure instead of enabling garbage.

I'll right atleast you're not that fucked up. Really, find and talk to people. Don't fall for leftists trying to make you feel good for a few minutes and "accepting" you, because that shit will fuck you over in the long run.

i relise that and its why I support right over left

are you a transbian then?

i hate being treated like a boy and having to date like one. so being a girl is what would help me.

kek, always this same advice, even when the situation is completely different.

Muzzies are indeed the end game, as they are a monolithic voting block and they do breed like rabbits.

The Demons other pets:

Hispanics: breed well, but tend towards conservative ideology. No sooner has a generation of hispanics voted left for dem citizenship programs than their children are raised to vote conservative. In this sense, they are an unreliable voting block.

Blacks: a monolithic voting block that does not breed well. The liberal policies of welfare and abortion promote unemployment, and abortion, in the black community, which severely limits their population growth. Gone are the days of ten black siblings under the same roof, except in very rare cases. Nowadays there are two black children under every roof and eight in the bucket of an abortionist.

Muslims are their next solution, but they have found that Muzzies suffer from hispanic syndrome, to an even greater degree. It doesn't matter though, because the Muzzies are so radicalized instead of drifting out of the democratic party, they will take command of the democratic party as the dominant voting block. If the left can import tens of millions of muzzies right now and pay for their unlimited breeding with welfare, they'll have 60 or 70 million Muslims in two generations, enough to replace the liberals who won't breed and to overwhelm those that do.

The parties will polarize into the Islam Party (democrats) and the Christian Party (republicans); there will be no significant voting block except for the two of them. Blacks will convert en mass to Islam, the republican party will morph into the Christian (civic) Nationalist party.
Alohah snackbar.

Good. At least you're reasonable. Bless you for not pushing this on others.

a transbian?wtf is that?if you mean i like guys over girls then no,i like guys more but still.

knew it! we're not trans because of muh testosterone and that wouldn't fix us.

not saying how to fix it…

i'm holding out for science to let me get turned into a real girl.

Here's a tip: fucking yourself up will not make you feel comfortable in your own skin. In fact it will make you feel much, much worse because you and everybody around you will know that you are a freak.

Remember, they only want to make themselves feel good. Say what you want about Holla Forums but here people are brutally honest and in the end mean it well.

Speak for yourself nigger.

I've been working in national politics for six years, and in the past year started working with some WN gays.
They've gotten more accomplished influence and funding wise than the nobodies like you ever have.

Read better. Find books and information on how fucked up your little group of people are from there talk or write whatever the fuck.
I can be edgy and say that the cure is a damn bullet through the brain but that's too easy.

Maybe try finding some hard ass work that only men tend to do, maybe you'll pick up some things about what it is to be a man.

he doesn't want to be a man, he's a cop out, a coward, an effeminate freak, and he should get a bullet through the back of his head

all of us have to fight to learn how to be men, since our fathers couldn't or wouldn't teach us. we don't feel comfortable in our skin because we KNOW that we have the bodies of men but that we are not men. the solution is to BECOME a man, inside and out, not to change your body, which God gave to you. QUIT YOU LIKE A MAN. The others who refuse to try should be shot

i want to be a traditional housewife who serves her husband. so…

no i didn't. i wish there was a therapy for me. but there isn't and that's not my fault.

i agree tbh.

what's wrong with true wuv? i want a bf who complements me and who i complement. not one i don't get along with.

yeah, a trans lesbian. i like guys more myself.

Why don't you be a traditional MAN who serves the LORD GOD? Quit you like a MAN, as God intended.

How dare you dishonor the image of God by dressing yourself up like a woman.

1 Kings 15

11 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, as did David his father.

12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

REMOVE SODOMITE

actually most people find any PDA to be incredibly awkward to be around

i know we're fucked up. but right now it's easier to hope i get turned into a real girl or meet a bf who doesn't mind that i'm not than to figure out the way to stop being trans.

this tbh.

girls don't have to become men. it's not fair that i do.

why are you so evil?

i want to serve a man like a woman does.

and i'm not a sodomite if we just cuddle and i blow him.

That's a nice way of saying "I don't care if it damages children".

Seeing that it's bad for the kids should be the end of it. I don't care if you think it's wrong, the well being of the child comes before your feelings.

You're trying to tell me that gays are more likely to raise conservatives than heterosexuals?

Heterosexuals have children out of a paternal/maternal desire. It's good for the children. It's very natural. For homosexuals, it's anything but. The kids aren't even theirs and they turn out all screwed up on top of that. Adopting, knowing the kids won't turn out well, knowing they'll be unhappy, can only be for the selfish gratification of whatever shadow of paternal desire still lingers in the gay.

Have you considered that this is because they look ridiculous and not because they're crossdressing? If they looked good then no one would know they were crossdressing in the first place. It's uncanny and not something you can deprogram from people.

Look at someone like Peter Thiel.
Then objectively ask yourself: Do his actions indicate a belief in White Nationalism?

Then multiply it. There are dozens of very rich white gays who read the writing on the wall. Unsurprising as gay white males tend to be on the higher end of the bell curve.

They can see whats happening, and unlike you LARPy niggers who think saying "DAY OF THE ROPE!" and "RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!" over and over again will do anything (because we all know you'll never do anything) they're influencing actual politics.

Now go play with your pokeman, and know your accomplishments will never go beyond a digital screen.

But you're not. Never will be anything close to resembling one. Traditional housewives raise kids and are pillars of their community. That's not you, buddy.

Traditional housewives aren't sexual deviants who want tore verse genders. So yes, right wing politics rejects you.

Homos will never be nationalistic. Their #1 concern and drive in life while anything but straight is their "sexual identity". They're just pretending to be so that people accept them more and they get fucked more; the left already dislikes "plain" homosexuals.

They will die off. New ones made by Jewish chemicals in our environment will pop up and the cycle will repeat.

Well, you're doing great work for the Jew, making WN look like we're a bunch of fags.
Schlomo is smiling.

This is how I typically handle it. I don't talk about my sex life with anybody, unless I'm fucking them or plan on fucking them. I don't make my sex life the subject of small talk. It is how I was raised, and it seems pretty sensible to me.

But because I don't talk about it, on several occasions I've had people tell me they figured I was gay and in the closet.

Frustrating.

You're intensely delusional. I'm not sure whether you're too far gone yet, but if not you are definitely borderline.

Look at yourself. YOU ARE A MAN. Look inside yourself now, consider every cell of your body: remember that every cell has the word "MAN" written on it.

You can no sooner change that than you can die. You are a MAN. That is the path God has ordained for you. Do you think being a woman is easy? No, because the principle duty of a woman is in childbearing. Can you carry a child in your womb, can you give birth to it? NO.

You cannot be a woman, and you cannot bear the burden of women. So you can choose to be what God intended you to be, or you can die. Make the choice.

Well, I've no problem with that. I can accept this.

WOMEN ARE NOT MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

The Bible says that MAN is made in the image of God. That's why we call God "He;" the spiritual nature of man is derived from the nature of God.

Women are made in the image of man, not of God. A woman is a copy of a copy. God does not particularly like women, because it was EVE who was in the transgression in the garden of Eden, not Adam. It was EVE who was seduced by the serpent, and it was EVE who gave to her husband to eat. That's why God CURSED the woman to serve her husband, and for him to rule over her.

The Bible says that a woman is saved in CHILDBEARING.

So, you effeminate freaks, can you give birth? NO. So why do you want to take on the curse of women without being able to fulfill the burden of women?

except it's not and you've admitted that. it's a bad example, except not a bad example, just an example bad people might follow, more bad people than usual that is. in other words, you want to let the bad gay parents win.

you implying 'conservatives' aren't mostly cucked too?

we can have the same desires.

but they don't know that.

i know tbh i hate looking at or thinking about traps who don't pass ;_;

It occurs to me that if you don't like how you look, there are fundamentally two possibilities:

#1. You're genuinely ugly
#2. You're convinced that you're ugly

It seems obvious to me that if you're ugly, the solution is to improve how you look. I'm not talking about mutilating yourself, either. Accept that you're a man and improve yourself as one instead of chasing the impossible.

Otherwise, you just hate yourself. Maybe it was your upbringing. Maybe you think people would like you more as a woman. Even if that were true, it's not possible for you. You have to live with yourself and the only way to be happy is to accept who you really are. I don't know how much I can help with that but as a man, I can tell you with confidence that developing a better body makes it a lot easier to like who you are.

Previous WN's already did that job.
Any obsession beyond 1. Defeating the left. and 2. Promoting Pro-White ideals serves the ZOG machine.

Most of you have the strategic acumen of feral niggers.
Look at and try to understand.
Read up on war strategy and tactics.
Learn how actual victory is achieved.

Meant for

Isaiah 3

16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.

18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,

19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,

20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,

21 The rings, and nose jewels,

22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,

23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

BURNING INSTEAD OF BEAUTY

LET THOSE WHO WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE WOMEN SUFFER THE PUNISHMENT OF WOMEN.

FORCED LABOR.

Holla Forums needs to start fighting back in the real world. Camp out Mosques and find some weak links, pick them up when they're alone, then give 'em a nice Southern Dinner.

You worship a jew.

Non-Christian "WNs" CONFIRMED FAGGOTS

Hi Common Cuck

You're fumbling with your words here but I think you're trying to make it a moral issue instead of a practical one. That's nice and all, but if you're doing what you think is right and destroying the lives of children in the process, I'll condemn your actions as wrong regardless. It doesn't matter what you intended. What matters is what you did. There's no consolation prize for intending good but doing bad and there's no use for good people who do bad things. The path to hell is paved with good intentions, etc.

We weren't even talking about political affiliation, we were talking about mental health. Even the most cucked neocon or progressive is less likely to molest a child if raised by a heterosexual couple than if raised by a gay one.

It's their job to. You don't get free passes for doing bad things just because you didn't know any better.

Tell me again how fags diluting white nationalism supports the white cause…

tbh i'd he happy just being a submissive girlfriend to an alpha guy, degeneracy be damned. i'm still right-wing though.

not true, if you count me as a homo.

if i'm going to hell for failing to be a man anyway, i might as well engage in degeneracy, then?

i can fulfill other duties of women like being a companion and partner for a man.

If faggots are going to fight for us why don't we turn them into our own personal elite corps like the Thebans did with the homo lover Sacred Band squad ?

There's a lot of wisdom in the bible, even if you're not religious. The problem is when people misinterpret shit.

What you posted is about how people to pretend to be someone else to feel better about themselves instead only hate themselves more, or how people who hate themselves are the most flamboyant and narcissistic.

That's not to say that you shouldn't try to improve yourself, so long as it's genuine. Improving your body is one of the most fundamental ways to do that. There's no relativity. No shortcuts. 100lbs is always 100lbs.

Malachi 2
11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Malachi 3
7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Malachi 1
11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap.

We are saved by God's grace through faith, not of works. You can be saved by believing on the Lord Jesus. God will punish you for being effeminate until you reform yourself, and he will chasten you until you've learned. He will be the FATHER to you that you need, and when you pass away he will put your sins as far away from you as the east is from the west, because his mercy is as high as heaven above.

You cannot because woman was specifically made to be man's helpmate. When a man consumates his marriage with a woman, they become one flesh, both physically and spiritually. You can never fulfill that because its not biologically possible; you were not made to be a man's companion. You are a man.

Regardless of whether you like it or not (otta protect your precious feelz) culture is control.

White gays influence > white women influence > white men.

So stop acting like a leftist and understand that reality isn't comfortable or easy because you fucking snowflakes want.

Make the difficult alliances. Win the war. Renegotiate the alliance when victory is achieved.

kek'd

You think its a genetic defect? Can you name which gene you're talking about?

Oh wait, you can't. Because faggotry is a choice.

I have bad news for you: men fill that role better than women

this tbh.

i know i should but i don't know if i will.

i agree. that's why raising children while being gay or trans isn't wrong if you raise them right. even if other bad gay parents see me and decide to raise children themselves too. because that's what they did, not what i did. that's their wrong, not mine.

you brought up conservatism. raising children badly is bad regardless of your orientation and regardless of which bad it is, depression or progressive or whatever.

same as all parents. nothing special for gays. the kids don't necessarily turn out badly.

wew
as long as he treats me like his girlfriend i don't mind him calling me a man. but i'd still rather be a woman.

i don't understand. i don't think i'll ever learn.
i have a fantasy of having a bf who loves me and treats me like a girl, but encourages me to be masculine too, and eventually i become more and more masculine by learning from him, and finally he says it's time for me to go and get a gf myself instead of being one. but it's just a fantasy and i don't know if anyone in the world could teach me that.

i can help as a woman though. i can act like a woman can, or even better.

i can become one with him spiritually at least. and physically we can be close and intimate even if it's not the same as taking it like a girl can.

Some people just love raising kids, it's almost weird that so many people are content with just 1 or 2. For most of human history, women would perpetually become pregnant from the moment the factory physically opens up until it closes down or they died of child bearing complications.

In pioneer days America it wasn't uncommon for women to become pregnant 30+ times (although, obviously a lot of them didn't make it though adulthood… or even born)…

Good point, but you'd still play a role in normalizing and increasing gay adoption rates which will destroy a lot of children's lives. I'm not saying that it's right to tell you that you can't adopt a child because you're gay. I'm saying that doing that will save a lot of children from psychological damage and that's what's important. The end justifies the means because at the end, less children are hurt.

I mean "men" in the strictest sense. Straight men. Close friends. A woman can never fill that role because she will never understand what it's like to shoulder the burden of masculinity. Maybe you understand a little but not enough because evidently it's too much for you.

Good post user.

Glad they're hopping on, they still have to go back when it's all said and done though.
butt babies will not advance the white race you fags.

>>>/logcabin/

I hate faggots more than I ever have. The left can keep them.
WE DO NOT NEED THE SUPPORT OF DEGENERATES TO WIN

You didn't have a very good father, did you?

It sounds like you want someone to fill that role and teach you how to be a proper man.

Something about her face seems very uncanny valley.

yeah and daring to defy islam plays a role in getting terrorist attacks. you're saying let the terrorists win.

that's wrong and you know it's wrong because you said so, "What matters is what you did." not "what matters is the ends."

oh. well i can be a better friend and bro than cis girls. and guys don't want to live with and share a bed with and eat breakfast with other guys. they want girls. and i can be a girl for that, even though i'm not cis and even though he'll still have close straight male friend to do guy stuff with. i want to be a housewife with as much bro as i can be too, not the other way around. i don't mind giving up being a bro fully to get to be a housewife.

yeah. but that little is still something, and more than real woman. and even what i don't understand i can still know exists and appreciate him for. and because i really want the woman's role i'll appreciate him for taking the other role more than cis girls would. and because i'm grateful for him being a man to me i'll be more grateful than a cis girl would be.

no. yes i want that, but realistically even if i got it i'd try to chicken out and just be his girlfriend instead of learning from him. and he'd have to be really great to overcome my weakness and successfully teach me to be a man, against my mental resistance. it's so bad that i don't even want to be a man. i know it's right, but what i want is to get to give it up and let stronger people handle it and to be a girl and a girlfriend and never be expected to be a man.

OKAY user. I can confidently assure you that it is not to late for you to understand. Let me explain it to you.

First you have to understand that God is perfect, merciful, and just; he is perfectly merciful and perfectly just. Being perfectly merciful means that he will always extend mercy to you, but being perfectly just means that he must always follow his own perfect rules.

When God created man, he made us after his own image; for you, this means that the qualities of a man are like the qualities of God, and that you can understand him in a rudimentary away, although he is far greater than we are so oftentimes his ways are far beyond our understanding. God understands this though, and he remembers that we are less than him, so he always explains things in simple ways that we can understand.

One of God's qualities are that he has free will, and so when he fashioned us in his image, he also gave us free will. God wants to be loved, and for us to truly love him we have to choose it for ourselves. The flip side of that is that man also has the free will to sin.

A "sin" means "to miss the mark." When God first made us, we didn't know what good and evil were; we were innocent like children, and not guilty of any sin, just like a little child. But when we ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, we became responsible.

The Bible says that ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. It also says that the only way to "pay" for your sin is through the shedding of blood. All those times in the Old Testament when God commands people be put to death for committing certain sins, he meant it. His law was and always will be perfect.

But basically, the sins of the world became too great for anyone to pay. In terms of debt, the interest on our debt became larger than our capacity to pay it. God is MERCIFUL, so he will always provide you with a way to come back to him; but because he is JUST, the debt HAD to be paid.

For this cause, God truly humbled himself by being born as a man, living perfectly as a man, and then allowing himself to be slain as a sacrifice. His perfect sacrifice as the lamb of God paid for all of our debts.

But it all comes back around to free will. God doesn't want to force you to love him or worship him, because it wouldn't be genuine. God wants to be appreciated for who he is, so you have to CHOOSE him. You have to accept the gift that he paid for. How do you accept it?

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you,

Ask, and it shall be given you;
Seek, and ye shall find;
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

ASK

I can't believe you got people to reply to you.

Gas yourself, you faggot.

why do you want fags to reproduce? Let their degenerate genes die off through non-reproduction

Straight white male summerfriend.

Damn. That's a great strategy you've laid out.

The simplest, easiest way for you to come to knowledge of the truth of God is simply to read the Bible. I want to take you through some of my favorite Psalms that might help answer some of your questions.

1.) GOD MADE YOU. You should not dishonor yourself, nor dishonor the image of God, by seeking to be something that you can never be. Appreciate the gift of life that God gave to you, and be thankful that he made you as a man, because that's how he created you and he took note and numbered every single hair on your head when you were still in your mothers womb. God cares about YOU, personally, and he does not want YOU to dishonor yourself. As God's creation, when you dishonor yourself, you dishonor God.

Psal139

1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

If it would stop Islam, sure, but it won't. The best course of action would be to shut them out of the country and monitor the ones currently living here.

Those are the exact same statement phrased differently. It's very consistent: the end justifies the means. History won't remember why you did something, but it will remember what you did.

Not if you're running away from being a man. No man wants a friend like that, and more importantly, no straight man wants another man as a lover. What you want is impossible. Either you man the fuck up and be the person you want to be, against all of your expectations and doubts to the contrary, or you'll continue with the misery you're living in.

You have to be that masculine role to yourself and carve yourself into your own ideal. That's the only way you'll be happy. No one is going to hold your hand through the process. You're not a child anymore. You have to be a man.

2.) This psalm concerns God's MERCY and it mostly speaks for itself. At the end, you will notice "to those that keep his commandments." This might mislead you to believe that God only has mercy on those that keep all of his commandments, but you must always remember the verses "ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God." So who then do these verses apply to? What commandments are the most important? The command above all else is to WORSHIP THE LORD, and only the Lord. Remember, he has mercy onto all those that BELIEVE on him, and if you truly believe on him, you will worship him, even if only quietly in your heart.

Psalm 103

8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

Let me explain to you the relationship between God and man. In many ways it is beyond our knowledge, but we are chiefly given three metaphors for our relationship with God.

1.) God is the FATHER. He is the FATHER in our lives. When we sin, he chastises and corrects us, for the purpose of making us better. If God punishes you, don't make the mistake of thinking he hates you or doesn't love you anymore. Just like a father spanks his children because he loves them, God will chastise you because he loves you. He is our teacher, our leader, our father.

Never think that you've strain too far away from him and can't go back now. Remember that God's mercy endures forever, and that he is your FATHER. Remember, he knew you when you were in your mother's womb. You can always return to him, and he will accept you with open arms.

2.) The church is God's BRIDE. This might seem confusing at first, but the spiritual relationship between God and man is just like that between man and woman. Remember that I told you that man is made in the image of God, and that woman is made in the image of man? So you see then that we are spiritually married to the Lord God. Maybe the desires you have of being a wife are a perversion of the deep desire of your heart to belong to God, and deep down inside you want God to chasten you and correct you.

God also is very JEALOUS. God says that HIS NAME IS JEALOUS. Just like how when a man is married to a woman, its NEVER acceptable for her to be with anybody else. When you are married to God, he will NEVER tolerate you committing spiritual adultery by worshiping anything else. Why is that? Because we are also spiritually married to God, and the Christian churches are his brides.

3.) God is a KING. This may not be specific to your situation, but never forget that God is also a KING who rules with a rod of iron. He WILL throw all those who refuse to worship him into the pit of hell, because is he a just God, and in truth every one of us deserves hell. But because God is so merciful that he shed his own blood for us, it is perfectly up to you whether you choose to bow to the king, or to rebel against him. The Bible says that all those who hate God, love death. You can choose the mercy and love of the Lord, or you can be a spiritual whore and suffer the pain of eternal death.

God is PERFECT. He is perfectly MERCIFUL, perfectly JUST, and perfect in all his ways. He is the perfect FATHER, the perfect HUSBAND, and the perfect KING.

Make your choice as to who you will serve. I love God, and even though I'm sinful and deserve death, I know that God has ALREADY FORGIVEN ME, and he will forgive you to if you ASK.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

i understand free will and that it's wrong to want to be a girl, but i do still want it. how does this help me in my situation?

about the fantasy, see the last part of i wish it would come true, but if i did i might not be strong enough to go through with it even then.

exactly. bad parents, gay and straight, are gonna bad parent, whatever i do.

but still, what i did wasn't wrong. that's what history will remember. and the bad parents, history will remember them for the wrongs they did.

men accept girls as friends. or partners at least, which is what i want to be, plus as much friendship as my slight manliness allows.

yeah. that's the big problem. that's why it being socially accepted would benefit me. i just have to pray i meet a guy who is an exception.

the person i want to be is a demure housewife. a man is the person i know i ought to be ;_;

i know. and that's why i think i'll fail.

Matthew 25

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

I'm willing to temporarily ally the fags to make the election even more glorious. But only temporarily.

Your jew sandnigger is not the god of the White man.

Not if gays aren't allowed to be parents. Just like Muslims shouldn't be allowed into the US.

History will remember that you, along with all the other gays that adopt kids, thought you would be a great parent only to fuck it up and ruin their life. You should be banned from adopting and you know it.

You aren't a girl. You aren't a man. You aren't even a beta. You're a coward who's afraid of the burden masculinity carries so you escape to fantasies of being a woman because you think there are no burdens associated with that either. Protip: there are. Protip 2: you can never be a woman and trying will only turn you into a freak.

1. It will never be socially accepted. People are wired to be heterosexual. Evolution selected for this. That's why even gays have paternal desires, but just because you want something doesn't mean you should get it.
2. There aren't any exceptions. Straight men want women. You are not a woman. You will never be a woman. The type of disgusting cuck who might pretend you are is completely repulsive and you know it.

What you want is escape. You're a coward. Man the fuck up.

The only thing you can ever do is keep trying. Ironically, making some male friends, even if online, might do you good. Having men in your life might help give you some semblance of normality. Join a clan in some video game or something. Add random guys on steam. Whatever. Just don't ask to see their dick or act like a bitch. You're making your life unnecessarily difficult with the way you think right now. If you're feeling like a bitch, go fap to trap porn or whatever you like. Just get your head straight in your daily life.

A gay white man is superior to a straight black man

what did he mean by this
?

Are you a fucking idiot?
Every statistic shows that they're overwhelmingly leftist

zzzzz
come up with something original…

They vote leftist, but they hate fags and have a 'macho' sexist culture. The only reason they vote leftist is for gibs, just like niggers. It's not a question of ideology.

wow. that analogy btfo of me tbh.

i didn't, but the muslim analogy is making me think you're right now. it's like something just clicked in my mind when i thought about it.

i'm not 100% agreeing, but i think you could be right or not.

an omega?

yes, i am. and i know there are burdens to being a woman but they're burdens i could carry, with a man to love and care for me. which burdens of womanhood do you think i couldn't?

society can adjust any rules.

what about a gay man who acts straight and treats his boyfriend like a girl?

what about a gay man who doesn't pretend i am but treats me like one anyway? i'd even not mind being called 'he' or wearing boy clothes sometimes if i got treated like a girl besides that.

i know. but women get to be cowards who don't have to shoulder the burdens of masculinity.

i know tbh. and i do try. but i'm weak at it.

i'm so warped and failed that i don't know if i can have a friend without feeling attracted to them. if i like them as a person, i'll want to be a girl for them. that's how it's been online and irl.

i like straight stuff where i can insert as the woman.

I was chatting with my sister for a little bit this morning, talking current events. She filled me in on some things I wasn't really expecting.

She watches this TV channel called Bravo sometimes, some channel catering to homosex and women. One of the shows was apparently live and taking a poll of viewers. Trump v. Clinton.

By the end of the show, when they tallied results, they announced that this poll was the biggest exchange between audience and show, in this show's history.

Trump: 65%
Clinton: 35%

Pulse locked the homosex vote for Trump

All of them because you're not and can never be a woman. You will never menstruate. You will never have PMS. You will never bear children. You will never breastfeed. You will never think like a woman, no matter how submissive you are. The list goes on. You may have some gay lover, they may treat you like a girl as an outlet for some fetish but you will never be a girl. Not to them, not to yourself, not to society. You're male.

Society is a reflection of human nature. At most, you can alter the narrative through control over the media, but at local level, in actual human interactions, it will always be the same. Narrative control has utility in politics because the goal is to influence a single action: voting. For human behavior, the only things to impact it are drugs, money and sex. You are in control of none of those.

I'm sure you can find one with very little effort. Enjoy the empty feeling you'll still have, though. There is no escape from failure.

So long as you don't act on those feelings and you don't let anyone know, no one cares and they'll fade. Just be an actual friend and not a fuckboy. You can enjoy fetish shit in the confines of a committed relationship. Otherwise, you'll just be unhappy.

i'd do all of those if i could.

how do you know i don't think like a woman? what do women think that i don't? if there is anything, i bet it makes me a better girlfriend that i don't.

close enough for me. and it's more than a fetish for me, and it would have to be for him too.

no. it that was true, all societies across the world and through history would be far more similar.

why would i feel empty? it wouldn't be failure any more than cis girls are failures for embracing their feminine role like i would be.

i don't think they will. they're a natural consequence of being as feminine in the mind as i am.

it's more than a fetish. it's a full scale failure at being male.

Remember Ann Coulter's tweet at that one Republican debate "How many jews do they think are in this country?". The same thing applies to fags. It is mind blowing to see how much pandering goes to such a tiny group.

that's why i prefer right over left once again,I was raised that the truth is absolute and only the facts matter.having a scientist for a mother and a mech for a father may have left me atisumo and trans but at the same time made me always ask why and how and most importantly always asking if they have facts to back that up..

Protip: they are. Go visit some other countries sometimes. They're all very similar, even those of different races.

Anyway, it sounds like you're committed to being the way you are and I have other things to do.

Just remember to vote Trump or you truly are a tremendous faggot.

This sad old macro again

another trap who knows being a trap is from upbringing!

i'm sorry user. but thank you.

not a yank

Don't look

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753349629870084096

In a way, you could say I'm pro-Israel.

Hell, exterminating them isn't going to work realistically, but one can dream.

The way that I consider myself pro-Israel is this:
If Israel is going to exist, then I think all Jews should be there. Not in Europe, not in the US. We simply cannot coexist peacefully. If you want to throw them a bone and be supportive, fine. Just keep them all in Israel. There should be no monetary support for Israel, however, no military support and they should have no positions of influence in white countries. No media, no corporate ownership, no banking positions, no positions in our government. After all, that's what Israel is for, right? It's a place for them to govern themselves, support their fag agenda and have open borders for dune coons. If they want to subvert media, great. Do it with your own media.
In fact, I'm so pro-Israel that I'd fund immgration of Jews back to Israel. So in a weird, twisted way, you could say I'm pro-Israel. Whatever they want in Israel, let them have it. They have their own army, nukes and money. If they want to bomb Palestine, fine. Go right ahead. Just keep the shit out of my country and don't ask me for shit.

Go commit suicide like all the other trannies. Your kind's suicide rate should be 100%.

That explains a lot. Probably /brit/pol, considering how degenerate you are.

faggots less than 2% of the population.
in the WN sphere, so low a number as to be completely irrelevant.

WNism gains nothing by appealing to an irrelevant section of society, instead alienating it's primary demographic by appealing to non-reproducing degenerates.

we had this discussion before and the conclusion has not changed. faggots are inherently leftist because they are a maladaptive sexual mutation, a genetic dead end, one more more variant of leftist subversion of the healthy white family.

you are the enemy and you will hang on the day of the rope.

what? america has traps too.

i'm not even that degenerate for a trap am i?

Fag reporting in, can confirm. I redpilled so fucking hard the past 2 years its retarded. I'm in the cuck hellhole that is Canada so can't vote regardless, but both husband and I would vote Trump.

And they should be gassed
Being a tranny is subhuman by default, hate muslims all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you're still not worthy of the title "White"

Enjoy your AIDS.

The hilarity in all of this degeneracy is that the "gay" types themselves are nothing more than a group of fetishists and the insane who believe that they are in anyway related to each other. Corralled by Marxists, and cultured together, like a horrible cheese, they've effectively been homegrown into the degenerates they are today, and still buy into the lies fed to them about the existence of their so-called "community".

Most of them already buy into the Proggie confusion of "Venusians and Martians", and standing in the middle, assume that reaming their own assholes is the best solution to the confusion caused not only genetically, but sometimes artificially by outsiders to their psyche.

In the end, they serve to be nothing more than a Frankenstein monster of the Bolsheviks, and at 2% of the populous, it would not hurt much, to purge the world of them, after much of them realise their fates are most wanted, and those few who are not in too-deep to the fact of their anal-virginity being gone realise the error of their ways, and change themselves for the better.

The ones who refer to themselves as "gay" in this thread are a most appropriate example for how far the conditioning has become, for them.

Every little bit helps, though this is a very little bit, they're not even 1.5% of the population. But whatever, any division in the left is good for us.

You must be confused summerfriend, not suprised, if you look we all have our own ID's. You're thinking of b5a601

What did they expect after the left threw them under the bus during Orlando?!

Hey Rabbi, why so determined to prevent a white fag / white nationalist alliance?

Play nice Rabbi.

Because fags are effiminate. If the white race is to survive, we need more white children (which buttsex won't give) and white males need strong masculine role models (which fags are not).

It is you who is the kike. You're weakening the image of white nationalism. We can be allies, but you need to distance yourselves from white nationalism, if you truly care about white nationalism. And you don't. You're more concerned with being the "cool white power fag" and being accepted by people who don't want to accept you… You know, like fags do.

Tesla was proto/r9k/, you fuckwit.

Because, the intelligent homos who aren't drinking the LGBT kool aid know that liberals have gone fucking insane. They keep saying they're for the homos, yet they welcome people who want to kill homos with open arms.

The flaming, effeminate "thuper gay" types, they're fucked. They're like tumblr-tier retards thinking that being gay is cool and hip and makes you super progressive. They're cancer and shit.

But those guys who are sucking dicks and fucking men's assholes, and you have no idea they are faggots, they're waking up to this shit faster than a gay on top of a Saudi skyscraper.

You can stop posting now Moishe, fags and traps are not welcome. We always have and always will hate you.

Surrogacy.

Fuck, how sad is it your entire argument can be BTFO by a single word?

Also; Im a straight White male. Married, with four White children.

What about you Rabbi?

Great… So you want to spread your filthy piss poor genetics.

What do you have to say about the fact that you carry AIDS and molest children many times more than straight men? What about the other STDs you spread? What about your suicide rates?

Go on, Schlomo… What about your effiminate image that's cancer for young men?

How are you going to combat all of this?

What about your promiscuity? Go on, Solomon… Tell us how you're going to fix this. I'm waiting.

Are you going to say that niggers that vote for Trump are our allies too?

Daily reminder that Tel Aviv is the San Francisco of the Middle East.

Also this:
archive.is/IoouP

Arguing that Jews are against homosexuality is insane.

A simple google search of "Jews pro-lgbt" will show that Jews are at the cornerstone of fag rights. Always have been.

Being a faggot is pretty much the opposite of the 14 words, which I consider to be the core of white nationalism.

Also, still waiting for the "totally not a faggot because I'm totally not lying about having a white wife and 4 white kids" user to answer my questions about AIDS, molestation, effiminate images of fags, promiscuity and the degradation of marriage between women and men.

I'm sure that's coming any minute now…

As I predicted, it looks as if Holla Forums is shilling zionist kikes such as Pamela Geller.

Of course you tards will try to rationalize this as real politik.

White Trash and Niggers get this too , there are lots of gays without AIDS , AIDS is more a poor people thing than a gay thing

Straight people molest kids at a higher rate than gays do

its called freedom of speech, get over it or get to your safe space

Sorry thats fucked over anyway, look at the Ashley Madison shit for proof that marriage has no value anymore

This is why most gays are still on the left.

Not with the frequency of fags. You know it. It's a gay problem.

Not even close to true. Citation needed or you're lying.

How does this help white nationalism, though? It doesn't. It hurts the image of strong white men.

Have you considered that the fag culture has ushered in degenerate moral and sexual standards? Of course not.

Good. That's where they belong. They're not even a decent percentage of the population anyway.

Okay. Whatever you say, kike.

Quads fucking checked. I agree, we don't want gays or trannies in our movement. Quality over Quantity.

Again, straight, White, married, 4 kids.

You niggers don't understand strategy and are strangely determined to keep White Nationalists weak and isolated. I wonder why?

Divide the left.
Make it weak.
Win the war.

You offer nothing but a history of failure and you hide on Anonymous message boards and behind LARPy twitter handles. Every year we lose more ground and our numbers dwindle. Forced to hide who we are lest we be exposed and lose our reputation and livelihoods.

How many kids do you have?
Not that I expect an answer or even care, you know if you've done your part.

Yep, and you have to make sacrifices if you actually expect to win.
Not that niggers like you know anything of sacrifice.

whatever you say bro and i won't check em.

Ok, buddy.

Also:

Can't offer even the slightest counterpoint beyond "nuh uh"

I wonder how things got so shitty?

Your nigger minds can't into how to push back the leftist tide of the past 20 years, but you got this one figured out, amirite?

It's not about PR or being liked, it's about weakening the enemy. You LARPy summerkikes can't articulate anything beyond "continue to lose till its over."

Yep, I'm such a jew I want the mongral alliance weakened in any way possible. Especially when it means taking their high income, influential, and organized Whites away, even if they're faggots. I can look beyond my distaste for homosexuals for a greater good, something you seem desperately against. I wonder why you want us to stay the course of slow decay?

If you're not a fucking kike, you've got a nigger brain, so theres no use for you regardless.

How many homosexuals have you tasted, stormfag?

Faggots are also notorious pedophiles.

The only reason sodomites are turning into "nationalists" is because white countries are the only ones on the entire planet that open tolerate sodomy. That is to say, the only reason they have a present interest in preserving white society is so that they can continue to destroy it without suffering the same fate themselves. All of the white pride stormfags will welcome them with open ass cheeks and secure the (h'wite) destruction of western civilization

Trump is on the left. Him and his jewish daughter you cuck faggots

Let's not forget women school teachers. They can rape kids and get away with it.

i am white though.

can't i be a rolemodel for women of what a proper housewife is like?

You're going to make a fine housewife, user. You're going to make some lucky guy very happy.

If you going to bring god in to it pray to him and ask to strike them with lighting then if he hates gays so much why does get dribbling retards like westbro to be his arm of faggot exterminaters? Why not go to the devil he gets shit done unlike god.

Go away faggot