YouTube automatic comment censoring

YouTube is testing out it's new automatic comment censoring system. Lately me and a ton of other people get the message "Unknown error" when trying to post a comment. It apparently stops showing you this and lets you post when you change some certain words, which must be in some ban list.

Read the comments here:
youtube.com/watch?v=SYx6C4xW4hk

Did this happen to you too? Also I know

But I just wanted to show some appreciation for some guy that makes great videos, apparently some words are not okay to post. Fucking jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h9K3H
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google is doing everyone a favor. Their next step should be removing comments entirely.

Ha, they already did that. We have to use google plus to post comments.

Relevant: archive.is/h9K3H

As if it didn't have few enough users already.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

They've already had a longstanding problem where you can't restore comments that have been flagged as spam.

YouTube is dead, m8.

It's also censoring videos from your subscriber list. I just checked and 5 videos from 1 user over a 2 month period are hidden from me unless I go to the page

This is hilarious, even the swedish cuck pewdiepie made a video against this

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

reactionaries, ey?

I stopped using Youtube comments when the fuckers decided I needed to register a Google+ account to do so.

kys

Not to mention that unless you're particularly imaginative, you cannot use a fake name.

I already blocked the comments section in uBlock. Feels good, man.

I used to think people who complained about 'shills' were just paranoid, but you guys are just being too obvious

Stop promoting Google services here.

Absolutely nothing of value will be lost.

to be honest i'm actually kind of worried about the way corporations are starting to filter content for fear of controversy. i'd hate to see the western world's internet become as restrictive as china's. and this could especially get worse as power over the internet becomes more and more concentrated among a small handful of major corporations. admittedly the motives are different - governments filtering for obedience is different from businesses filtering for PR. but internet filtering is internet filtering, and is a dangerous path of naivety and obliviousness to go down. i don't want to live in a fucking bubble, i want to know all awful realities

kill your worthless self

Are you a teenager? How else am I going to get my fucking point across. I hope a fucking bullet finds its way into your skull, cunt. I beg to differ when it is in fact you who is the worthless loser.

Don't ever reply to a man issuing a statement again, little boy. And I'm fucking serious.

And give up using those implying green texts you insist on hiding behind. Are you even an adult? Pathetic computer junkie.

Uh-oh sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays xDD

Yeees, goy. We'll spare your eyes from those hateful, bigoted comments filled with family unfriendly and obscene language, fabricated lies, and libel. Their sole purpose is to attack and victimize the hard-working individuals and companies who try to please the community with top-quality content and products.

We'll go ahead and disable ratings too, which are abused by trolls and haters alike to silence the voices of popular channels, and to tarnish the image of reputable companies and their products.

no surprises. Google is evil, and they suck.

Somewhat related: Has anyone noticed that in the comment section of some vids?

That Leo dude just says the name of the first commenter and nothing else, and he's not the only one who does this.

Weird ass spambots or..?