youtube.com/watch?v=WqqnErec5nQ
vulva-original.com/shop-en.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIesCd4I4hU
youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I
youtu.be/rqzuGOGfGts?t=6m5s
hensa.tumblr.com/post/156381633032/pouty-portrait-for-remoraid-on-fa
youtu.be/ZSM3w1v-A_Y?t=48
imdb.com/chart/top
imdb.com/search/title?genres=sci_fi&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=feature&num_votes=25000,&pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=2406822102&pf_rd_r=1GK4NV6KW9ZMQF84J3PE&pf_rd_s=right-6&pf_rd_t=15506&pf_rd_i=top&ref_=chttp_gnr_17
thepiratebay.org
puu.sh/tHCub/cd33176126.png
8ch.net
8ch.net
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ISOStandardUrbanGroceries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

especially difficult if you can't work anything that requires standing. my back was permanently fucked up in the car accident a few years ago, so sitting is a must.

thanks for baking!

I heard about that.
sorry mang.

Would it hurt you to have someone sit in your lap?

I've had that, and no, not really. my back is in constant pain, but at a level I can ignore most of the time. or at least live with, lol. and someone sitting in my lap doesn't seem to cause much of a problem.

no worries. life sucks and then you die. just gotta get what you can out of it.

thanks for baking

oh wow, you knew a lot. yeah, she's great. I just can't believe how perfectly she works as a human fluttershy. just went and saved a bunch more pictures too because I was thinking about it, lol.

no prob

any time

Have you tried doing more? What's wrong with your back?

I couldn't put it any better myself.

I was in a vehicle that was hit by a semi truck. that's what is wrong with it.

You have to sit in a wheelchair?

sure ya could. most people are more eloquent than I.

no. I'm capable of walking and standing when I need to. the pain increases greatly the longer I do, so I sit and lie down as much as possible.

are you the person thats been anonymously posting anime pictures here recently?

Back brace won't help? Can you walk?

I'm not one of those people.
I get by on pure dumb luck.

Oh, I see…

Do you lift?

a back brace? well shit man, I've been going through life with literally constant back pain for over 3 years now and trying various things to help alleviate it never occurred to me.

you ask a lot of questions.

dumb luck is something I could sure use once in a while.

nah, it's not difficult at all if you know how to go about it

well. could you make me one?

it's where I dumped all my points.

I never actually learned how to read or write, I just flail my fingers around my keyboard, and luckily they type out semi-coherent responses.

Disabled people should replace their broken parts with sticks and motors!

You should harness your luck by trying to figure out the conditions wherein you more oftenly recieve good fortune!

I'm ethan bradberry!

well they nailed a pretty clever reply there. good job.

I also like to think of life in terms of dnd style stats. and for me, my luck stat is horribly horribly low.

later on.
for now I just use it to shitpost.

i think i am entitled to get my question answered

im quite tired and being a couch potato. also watching a movie

you probably dumped it all into intelligence yeah?

But didn't Donald Trump just prove you can reach the highest office in the land by running around all day, never sleeping, just being an aggressive 1980s buisness CEO doing nothing but buisness all day?

well if you feel like doing it at any time I'd greatly appreciate it.

this is the best joke I've heard all day. my intelligence is painfully average, I just come off as smarter because I'm better at communicating via text and because the majority of people on earth are horribly stupid.

true. but I am also lazy as hell.
all my other stats are at 0.

so… charisma then?
I never usually play tabletop games :x

I'm pretty sure all my stats are low or average. I guess in an online only capacity my charisma is a bit high.

I bet that's a useful skill to have.

Aa a de ehi iiim mnnoo oooprs ttt ttuy
im not even willing to put your answer into any order that makes sense

gets me a hell of a lot of cyber-tail.

$(document).on("ajax_after_post",function(){setTimeout(function(){for(a=document.querySelectorAll(".own_post"),b=0;b

let's give it a try.

hmm. will it not work if I'm also still using your name sticking script? I didn't see a reason to stop using that one even after Holla Forums fixed the problem.

Worst superpower ever man.

OH! wait, there it goes. it takes about a second but then it removes it. thanks kitty!

I'm happy enough with it.

oh okay…. sorry for waisting your time sweet-pea

oh yeah?

I don't see why you would continue using it, you should get rid of it unless you like being able to preserve the subject in the qr i guess

'hi'

sock.

wose!

I need more of you!

oh yeah.

Que?

nah I don't use that. I'll do that I guess. thanks again for this script, it's wonderful.

"bullets from the bullet farm" -madmax

sock.

tbf that's not all that hard famalam.

I can never find any socks that are comfy and breathable at the same time!

hmph. fine, you MEANIE.

sorry to burst your bubble babe.

wooooooose.

maybe you just haven't considered the possibility that you also get an unusually high amount of cyber-tail.

yw

Or maybe the internet is full of thirsty faggots looking to cyber.

u no it fam

what up?

not so much since I came here and became a part of these threads. I used to be a massive slut. I'm still a bit of one now, but I've gotten better.

Sock, pls don't be gross.

shhh

sounds like you've gotten worse. being a slut is more fun.

sorry

3 late~

nah mang.

for what?

to each their own~

r u qt?

Have you been drinking again?

Ha!

online I am whatever you want me to be, baby.

aha. you have no idea.

can you be a bulge?
OwO

only if you'll notice me.

I take it you've gained a few pounds since the accident?

/notices

I think I do, I can imagine.

holy shit.
aku, don't you work at willy wonka's chocolate factory?

I don't even know how to short, you sell before you own anything, then buy when it drops right?

a few, yes. I'm sure the question you're trying to ask here is "are you a big fat fatty fat now" right? well, I'm not. sorry to disappoint.

*is a bulge*

Just finished a three hour rant and now my head hurts

P much, as well as the beyond section of BB&B

We'll, you didn't fuck up your leg so no, but I'd be suprised if you hadn't GOING a beer belly.

all my extra weight goes straight to my big fat cock.

this is retarded.

hi chijo.
what were you ranting about?

youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA

couldn't agree more. it's fun to be retarded sometimes.

in small doses!
very small doses.

itty bitty.

Hey rose. Just a bunch of bull shit. My ideals Trump, Trump supporters, the dumb riots, dumb people in general, money, people with lots of money, the war on drugs, people who think drugs are bad, how shit America is, how shitty governments are, how shitty the world is in general, how we're all fucking retarded. Etc. I could go for a drink. Will probably take a shot or two in a minute

Booo urns

what do you do in your spare time?
other than getting mad cyber tail I mean.

yeah. that can be tiring.
it's best not to play imo.

kek.

video games, text/voice chats, thread shitposting on various boards and places. that's my main activities. I'm a very boring person.

Been annoyed with other things and it was building up for a while. Felt good to get it all out just shits fucked. Wish things didn't bother me so much

time for bed. goodnight pony thread.

Now only if he wants a fucking moron.

nice nice.

true.

sleep well cup.

Wasn'ttttttt

pleasant dreams sweet cuppin' cakes ♥

lol

hi

Nighttt

But what are you up too? Also I don't recommend Bacon bourbon

bacon bourbon?
that sounds awful. that's a thing?

I'm not up to much. hunting for some more fur trash to fill a new folder with.

But… he isn't. He just doesn't have time to go over everything. Trump is one of those people who are on such a high level that they have to dumb everything they say down to k-12 comprehension, because they're incapable of hitting the median. All the man does is work, work, work, he's been an executive for years and just completed a private sector takeover of politics.

I think he knows what he's doing.

Hello Holla Forumsread

hey mira.
what's up?

G'day mira, how're you?

Yes it is and it's nasty.
Aw fun I was doing the same thing with animu girls this morning.

But he is. And your delusion that he's so smart or whatever the fuck is hysterical. He's dumbass himself he doesn't need to dumb down anything. He understands a few things but doesn't get the bigger picture and is to focused on bullshit. "Knows what he's doing" no shit but that doesn't mean it's a good thing or it's going to work. Everything he's done so far has been pointless and meaningless and just stupid. Okay close the boarders and water billions on a stupid wall dood such a great idea that's going to accomplish so much defund planned Parenthood wew such a brilliant fucking idea pull funding from sanctuary cities wow certainly on the track of making American great again. Give more power to the military industrial complex man this guy is just full of bright ideas. He's a fucking joke.

it's calming. just looking at pretty things.
wow. it's already midnight.

i'm fine just listening to music actually going to get things going with my life starting tommorow morning woo

i'm fine just relaxing and getting things done yourself?

And it is. What's also calming is the undetermined amount of shots I'm about to do. I need to rebuild my phone folder I deleted it for room to put anime on my phone for the bus ride

oh fun!

shit. good luck mang.
remember to stay hydrated.

All of those things sound great to me. Did you not support the amazing God Emperor? What would you have him do instead? Legalize weed?
Fuck the rest of the planet, if we fail as a state we're going to drag the rest of the world with us into a new dark age. Our infrastructure is suffering, we need to start taking the immigration more seriously, and yes, we're going to build an amazing fucking wall!

obama ages like 20 years in just eight. holy fuck.

Thanks rose it'll be fun

I pity you

So? Hillary aged 20 in a fraction of that!

the curse of presidency
they say they age from the sheer amount of stress

i personally believe it's all the evil illuminati black magick they do

Sounds like you're the one buying into the hysterical anti trump media hype chijo.
you probably read some idiot write that he hates trans, or disabled or something else that he's either not done or taken out of context and thats why you're chucking this fit.

You are absolutely, 100%, objectionably wrong when you said he's a retard/moron/dumbass etc.
Flat wrong.

He's so far the only person to run for office that has actually kept every promise he's made on campaign in since what's his name? Jameson?
Nothing he has done has been pointless that's just you throwing pointless rhetoric around.

The wall worked for israel pretty good, same for the chinese, and the japanese, and others throughout history, but, won't work this time cause 'media hype!'.

Defunding planned parenthood Abroad, not at home, Another issue you clearly didn't read up on, but your cnn msn feed told you he defunded them entirely so boo urns!

And NOWHERE has he given more power to the military industrial complex.
You do realise they were trying to get hillary and ted cruz into office right? The fact Trumps in kills them because he's trying to avoid big wars.

So listen right, I can see why you would be upset, but only because you've listened to abject lies and bought them hook line and sinker.
Get off whatever you're watching or reading for your information because it's obviously blatantly false.

You are wrong.
Period.

But that's ok, you can see the truth if you look for it.

just woke up, groggy and a little cranky as a result, but ok overall.

that's because satan stopped feeding her power once she lost.

that's probably it if I'm going to be 100% honest here.

hey cranky get some coffee

Why? Everything is going fantastic and we're withdrawing back into self sufficiency. We're on the peripiece of Empire, in a Republic divided based on the cheap words of a female politician and the action being taken by a president who's done more in one week than his predecessor did in 8 years.

Forget the drugs, forget the sex from planned parenthood, think big picture. Who was Donald before he was President, what was he known for?

Isn't that always the way with devils gifts?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

Probably should eh.

Play nice, centipedes.

eventually.

never.
text walls incoming.

I've never seen this movy.
I have seen heavy metal though.

I heard someone on Fox say that trump is doing so much so fast that the democrats don't even have time to keep up with what he's doing. They focus their efforts on blocking him at one turn and then he does 9 other things while they're occupied.

I'm not even going to address this shit because your level of assumptions and ass hater is through the roof. But I don't watch or listen to any mainstream garbage and I find my own material and make my own opinions and I know what he's doing so I don't need it spelled out for me. But the fact you think what he's doing really makes me question your self awareness and the actual state of things. If you want to be apart of system of slaves I can do nothing but tell you you're wrong but you won't listen cause you appear to honestly believe it's good for you.
I do think he's a moron and I don't care if the wall "works" because I don't think we need one and it's a complete waste of money. Illegal mmigration is down more than has been in nearly ten years we don't need to ware billions and a stupid wall.
I think that it needs more funding not less and we're also threatening to cut funding from anyone who even provides planet Parenthood services that's just fucked up I'm not okay with that.
Maybe not big wars but don't act like he's a peace keeper he's even said "I would bomb the shit out of em" referring to ISIS and how much generals love him.
He's a fucking moron and it's amazing how misguided you are.

Being a scam artist and you speak like you've literally been brain washed I don't see anyone that.

Fern Gully.
Its a disney movie, it's set in Australia in Fern Gully

Lol, they can't exactly block him either way, reps own the congress and the senate

Typical emotional based argument, you don't have anything legitimate so you cry ad hom.

Sucks to be you man, that's all I've gotta say.

I'm assuming it has a very strong environmental message then?

Are you fucking kidding me? It's like you didn't even read my post and don't act like you're a saint and true scholar after sitting there and basically shunning my argument before you even read it and wow way to address my points if anything I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry you're such a fool you honestly believe Trump is going to be good for this country. Like wow raptor I thought better of you. Literally acting like all my post was just insults. Way to avoid the issues.

You know how fucking ironic that is after your post? Like Jesus Christ fuck you I'm getting a drink

Yeah, but it's actually within context.

you don't have an argument chijo, you have emotion.

point made.

to be fair, your arguments aren't very well constructed. there's nothing to bite into other than to attack it for it's fallacies.

I getcha.

Am so late for thread

Chijo pls. I've been a registered republican since I was 18. I live in a red state and as a kid I loved to read about Ancient Rome. I went to a catholic school, and believe abortion is murder.

I can only think of one brief year of my life where I ever thought the democrats had any sense and the republicans were the bad guys.
If the United States one day decided to replace the presidency with an Emperor, nothing would excite me more, either now or then. Nobody needed to brainwash me.

I bought the MAGA hat and even threw in a $100 donation to the trump campaign during the election. This country needs to get back into the business of making money.

this is about the time all the fun posters come on.

Guess so. Love the pic btw.

They're filibustering.

thanks mang.

Let's break it down though

Ad hom

All your arguments have been provably false so far, so your information is wrong.

ad hom

ad hom and emotion, actually nothing legitimate here 'system of slaves' KEK, america isn't saudi arabia.

ad hom followed by emotion

It's been surging the last year and a half.
America has over 11 million illegals.
that's half of australia in people.
That's a problem.

Personal incredulity

once again, he only cut the funding to the foreign plants.
It doesn't need more funding either, it's been caught out several times in legitimate criminal acts.
Emotional argument.

Ending isis to end the wars obomba started.
you don't want him to end wars?
the wars the military industrial complex want to keep going?
You want those to continue?

ad hom.

So, No, I didn't just not read your comment, I read it, realised it was nothing but doubling down trashy ad homs, and left it.

Yeah, it's pretty good overall.

Can a filli stop an XO ?

OH THAT'S RIGHT! That pic of that pink haired trap guy is from Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% (AKA Music Bishie the Anime).

Friend had me watch it, thought it was all bleh, except for the teacher. Fucking adore him~ The guys were cute, but the story and character personalities aside from the teacher were all boring and vapid.

Wish I had his hair though, god damn boi~ ;w;

I'm confused, where you hwere fort he start of this thread or did my advice help?

I'll have to watch it then.

oh nice.

No?

it's on youtubes

Have I mistaken you for someone else?

I really wish planned parenthood would get shut down and force people to take responsibility for pregnancy. Would probably make people think before having sex with people they didn't want to marry.

Ahem,

tovarish.

I should sleep before I die.

It's not even that, women have 16 forms of contraceptive now.
Men have 1, 2 if you count 'don't have sex'.

The fact you're stupid enough to get pregnant and not want to be pregnant is no excuse.
Its your body your choice? it's also your RESPONSIBILITY.

If you get pregnant and the pregnancy is in no way a threat to your own life, then you shouldn't be allowed to abort.
I used to think the same about rape, but I realised that the child of a rape has no choice in where it came from, and it didn't choose it or anything.
It's just wrong to end it's life because of anothers actions.
Unless you believe the sins of the father argument, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

No, I got it right, our earlier conversation on finding here, or where you here already, that's what I'm asking.

Oooooooooooooor, you can sleep when you die~

you forgot to mention the part where illegal immigrant households cost us around $103bil yearly on welfare programs.

building a wall cost us something like 12bil.

ok. neat.

i just finished watching madmax now i really wana drive carb cars and huff spraypaint

WITNESS ME!

WITNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!

It was 44 degrees Celsius today.
That's 110 freedom units for you Americans.
This is awful, it's past 8pm and it's still 34c

that was my favorite character in the entire movie tbh

the gates await you.

jesus tapdancing christ.
that's unbearable. you could cook eggs on the sidewalk!

yeah, nux was fuckin great.

You probably could I should have checked but thinking is not doable in this heat.

JFC

No pressure to watch it btw, just throwing it out there is all~

The original?
Or the shitty new one?

KEK
Wasn't it glorious?

God that movie was fucking awesome. Got me into the franchise and damn am I glad I drove almost 40 minutes just to see it in theaters on it's last showing day with my uncle and bro.

ignernt units

Is Queensland real?

the cool new one, not the shitty old one

Real as the heat mate~

Mad maxine, gotchya.

Original Mad Max best Mad Max

How?

nah. I getcha fam.
I imagine all the pools are room temperature eh?

it's not that bad, considering we have to pay that once, rather than annually.

it is the best documentary about australian culture out there.

Feckin hell mate, I never thought o that.

Hotter

your opinions are just as terrible as you are

they don't have a lot of water m8

no place on earth should ever be that hot.

Shut up Meg

A harsh mistress known only as Terra Nullis once long, long ago, decided to test this thing called man to see if he was worthy of her bountiful spoils, So she created strange area's of different, yet similar harships to test the man in.
To this day we have not been found wanting~

It'd be spent, at increasing rates, throughout the year, isn't that annual?

this tbh

I'm leaving to live with Skye eventually

sadly no

to be fair i didn't even know there was an original and i haven't watched it so for all i care the new one with fuckin nux is the best and your opinions are shit
#rekt
#BTFO
#HOWWILLTHEYEVENRECOVER

lol

paying for the wall?
I imagine once we're done paying for it all we have to do is pay for maintenance.

rather than the billions we spend on illegals every year.

I see. that'll be a lot colder than 110 freedom units of temp.

and… uhhh.
kangaroos. those are fucking weird.

Oh, no I meant the welfare shit.
My bad, sorry.

We'll join the skittyhole club.

I said, shut up Meg.

England is gonna be nice and cold, perfect snuggle weather

homo

oh yeah. sorry. I should have specified. lol.

yeah, I hear it only gets up to 80 or so during summer. in freedom units.

For a cause!

That's our winter.
Fuck sake.

I don't really want to see the reason for this article tbh fam

a homo one

SUCK MY FUCKING COCK!

why does anyone live in straya? lmao.

it's a porn video.
it wasn't very good.

help me out here nat

hi

youtu.be/N0LIvrxf-R0?t=58s

You were watching porn !?!?!!!!!!!!!!11?1!

anonymous.

yes sir.

It's not gay if the balls don't touch or if one of you wears a skirt.

Lol no

We were born here?
And there was a bunch of gold here at some point.

I helped.

YOU'RE GONNA BE IN ONE. SUCK MY FUCKING COCK!

YOU JUST INSULTED MY FUCKING COCK. NOW YOU SUCK IT AND MAKE IT FEEL BETTER!

everything wants to kill you, and it's too hot!

checked.

Kek

Kek, thanks.

Still lots of untapped gold filled land around aus btw.
There's supposed to be a plot of land up north somewhere that no ones been able to locate that's nothin but.
but who knows, no ones found it.

wut

yeh, ok just for your girly ass

Nat youre a slut~

Okay I have a meeting to take part in, rip for like ages I guess

I don't care if you rolled quads circumcision is gross.
Only kikes and mudslimes do it.

Yeah that's why I'm leaving

Oh neat

Love you Skye~

What if both of you are wearing a skirt?
What if the balls touch, but one or both of you are wearing a skirt?

the skirts cancel out and you die

And their victims. I was circumcised, but it was because my mom fell for the "It's better for his health" meme.

government mind control turned me gay.

BIG FAT FLOPPY DISKS

man.
imagine. you roll out of bed, cook breakfast on the sidwalk, then fight a kangaroo for it.

is that pretty common?

Yeah, we have, a metric fuckton, of precious metals, oil, gas, you name it we have it.
We even have unreasonable amounts of some stuff, coal? enough to power the world at current growth for 200 years, uranium? over 75% of the worlds supply, canada having 22% and no one gives a fuck aboutt he last 3-5 %.

Aus is bountiful in everything man.

If you're both wearing a skirt then it's gay again because two negatives make a positive, but if one is wearing a skirt and the balls touch then it's not gay for some reason.
If both are wearing a skirt and the balls touch it's super gay.

My mum doesn't trust big banks and thanks to me she doesn't trust any company with a Jewish owner.

Better than fighting a Cassowary for it.

I blame the water. Everyones always been tellin me that flouride makes u gay or idunno what but then i realized u know what? i never been drinking that water at all, i get filtered avant water all the damn time
I bet its the filters making you gay thats it

touch my dorito
do it

Alex 'Turn the frogs gay' Jones, really is the best informational source for this.
A humble, water filter merchant, cast into the role of reporter and forbidden truth finder against his will, he does us all proud and helps keep us safe from the evils of super corporations!

/unzips taco

the fuck is that?

is there no way to drink water and not turn gay?

skitty, you're an expert. how do you live with only being attracted to men?

Yay for us?
I'm still leaving.

It's like an emu but bigger, and witch talons, and a tomahawk built into its head.

bullshit. that's a digimon or something.

Kek

Did I sound like I was joking?

It's too hot I have Nordic heritage I can't do it

but im bi, i just also think guys are way cooler and more interesting than girls because girls are always fucking boring and shitty people
im not saying all guys are cool and interesting tho
alot are pretty much like girls in my books, like u and nat and raptor

Would you cuddle a guy while playing Unreal Tournament?

dude bro git gud its only in the 30's it's not that bad

it's hard to hear you from all the way down there.
that thing is terrifying.

you think I am grill? :3
and yeah. grills are on average trash tier people.

You should sleep if you're tired

I am very feminine yee

It was 44 today fuck you

Everything here is deadly!

or shoot at the-
oh yeah.

Fun fact: emus and cassowaries have been known to ignore small arms fire.
Emus have been hit by trucks, died, and had multiple bullets found in them.
These feathered fucks can ignore bullets.

You ARE Azzy, aren't you? Why isn't your trip on?

what a nerdy game no lol ruby plz

kek i was playing
well actually i meant it except for the part where i included u

there's only one solution.
australian terrorism!

Lol, I know Skittles~
You too much of a best to be truly mean~

We lost the Emu War once we aren't doing that again

that'd make a good quote

ciao

kek.
I remember reading about that.

So you can't even shoot a cassowary?
Fuck. That. Shit.

Sweet dreams

We would have run out of bullets before putting a dent in their population.
We spent over 20,000 bullets killing 2,500 of them.

Yeah and they're more common where you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqqnErec5nQ

guy used cpr to save a kookie from drowning.

Neat

it's not worth it.
just abandon the country.

Working on it

Get reKt kid.
Don't worry merkel will let you in, if you live that long.
and can get out of arabia.

jfc this vanilla shampoo is the fuggin chit
why is vanilla a best

ever notice how you mainly see male "syrian" refugees? she's not going anywhere unfortunately.

We may never know

are those subs accurate? why are u acting like my tv at night and showing me all this sad chit jfc

(((TURBO DOUCHE)))

Because vanilla smells amazing.
Vanilla flavoured stuff is nice too.

russian hackers and systems of opression.

lol. I dunno
I'm just posting things that made me
FEEEEL
from wsg.

pfff

Yeah.
Its cause they don't actually care about refugee's they care about the debt based economy not working in a stable/declining population size.

Nah man, she's probably already dead.
Woulda been raped to death by the men trying to cross.

man. how grim.

Is that the JUSUT DO IT!!! guy?

FU KING LMAO

JUST LOL

Think you replied to the wrong post

It's all about money in the end.

yeah. he was doing a thing where he was supposed to be screaming at a wall for four years with a few other chowder heads. but he ended up assaulting someone and got tossed in jail.

true.

hi

G'day, how's it going?

mislink I bet.

yus. sorry

Fuck kiwi's

fuckin*

is that what that accent is? lmao.
it's such a pretty accent.

It's the islander accent.
not white kiwi.

Guys I need a new pair of panties, which one should I get? The ones I currently have are starting to lose their flavour, but they still smell somewhat good. Which one would you guys recommend and do you also happen to know good sellers?

maori, might be fiji or tongan as well.
As far as I can tell they're pretty similar.

get some gucci nigga

nah, it's defo russian :^)

what is this? I never heard of that. I need to google that first… Ohh no user! I don't think that gucci nigga is the thing I was looking for. Still thanks for the help.

np nigga.

Does skitty know you have footage of him?

What just happened there?

no sir.
`,:^) and he's not going to.

uhh. russia. nuff said.
I think the fat dude got fucked on some vodke, and decided to do his best seal impression.

Well he certainly has enough blubber for it

cyka blyat!

MY SIDES HOLY SHIT

ikr? lmao

vulva-original.com/shop-en.htm

Fag

Love you~

msg me on steam for dic pics

Stop that

I want headpats~
And spankings~
At the same time~💞

Trips
Nat u are a

I'm your ho~

Im about to take a walk for lunch.
Call?

you'd barely even reply to me there probably

Are you about Nick?

what happened to the cylic thread?

this will kill the rose.

he went to bed an hour ago

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I
This will kill the wezdor

wez put the thread in his butt

I'm impressed

Seen before, i like the gordon one better

k.

Like, the whole thread?

Your delayed response proves that this has killed the wezdor.

It's only 250 posts

I went for lunch

I'll be back in a few hours, ened to take care of some stuffs.

It's 320!
I couldn't fit that many!

a cyclical is only 250.

You'd fit 750

Cyclical bread is gone.
And I would not I'm too tight, Skye complained.

I don't want pics of dicks in your ass.

Gotta stretch that thing to its limit

Lewd
Besides I like being tight

Thread's pretty gay today.

So, Nat, what have you been up to lately?

sup

soup

Gay

Not as gay as a penis at 12.

Why yes, that is indeed what happens when the thread stops being cyclical.

Punchable face.

It's because Holla Forums is not making good threads fast enough. I post where I can so they get at least 5 replies, but it's not enough.

poni

Why is cinnamon toast crunch good even with spoiled milk?

anything is better than the milk

good morning scootafriends

You know I tried to think of something worse than milk, and I couldn't think of anything.

Dont ever post this again

Heya

I never got the expression "take the piss" out of someone or something.

like, what do with piss after extraction?
do you drink it?

fucking europeans and their stupid expressions.

/slap

BITCH

Dems some cute Lunas

hi

Oi m8, if you don't shut yer gabber my dong will shut it for you, innit

that's a scary Luna

The "deranged cultist" face is drawn perfectly

man. deranged cultists are cute asf.
I should know, being one myself

Which cult?

trips of truth

prove it fgt

I always thought that by 'take' the yuros meant 'beat' the piss. Like you would beat someone so badly that they'd lose control of their bladder.

I worship daedra.

what do you want me to do?
sacrifice a goat to take 20 years off your life?

this ain't a hollywood movie, so buckle your fuckles boyo.

okay that makes more sense.
but the act of taking piss often has nothing to do with violence.

Good choice.

not the cultism

I worship azura
but pretend to worship sheogorath
shhhh

stop the 'dola

I'll stop posting politics on facebook for you, but I will never quit posting chill asf gondolas.

D:::::::::::
Wait if I.. Said Please?

nope.
give and take.
compromise.

But then how will I get my way all the time?

has anyone seen father around lately?

I'll eat you alive.

starting at my feet I imagine~

Maybe you'd see him more if you weren't black

~~~

how u no????

or my mom didn't throw a toaster at him.

no, I mean fatherfox.

I like socks not feet

Dola is gros.

Just like feet.

Don't ruin no more good things pls

fan of the sjw nazi mindset are ye?

DDDD: Pls no I'm not a sjw please please noooo ::::(

you must be an oldfag too. fuck yeah nigga

nice sprite webm

Qu-quads?!

nice numbers

Jokes on you getting shot in the face is my fetish

cheers cunt.
I gotta get around to making my own gondola one of these days.

thanks. :3

`,:^) I'm SUUUUURE it is!

UR welc.

Yeah!
Lead is p hot

oh yeah.
I'll get that hot lead all over you~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And in me?
Make sure to shoot waaay deep into me!

same.

this is getting out of hand.

Are we one in the.. same?

Aww, you gonna bite the bullet and stop the fun posting?

I'd say so!

ye.

You really silencer-ed the discussion!

I wouldn't say so!

sir?

sir?

I'm running out of bad puns here wose.

just.
stop.

ma'am?

cunt?

:/ But puns!

bitch?

Someone say dogs?

You know it

aw yea
doggerinos are the best

you're sock.

wow. fucking rude!

s*

wolferinas are da best

u2

do u mean woofs?

man. that webm makes me tear up every time. ;~;

cunt.

overrated.
what are you up to?

Pussy?

nu

tbh but are so many other animals And I cant get my group to change what people call me

Nothing much how about you?

pussy pussy!

u mean woofs.

I don't like pussies tho

oh hai everyone, how's it goi..

S..Scoks, what are you doing?!

nicnames are earned, not chosen cunt.

meh. just sitting around chatting mostly.

Wanna speak about something overrated?

nuuu

But im tired of being the wulfette, bru.

Chatting about what?

I'm being a goof.
We were talking bout being shot by guns.
I was making it lewd but being shot by guns isn't!
I was goofin

Yes

yes tho

hey there

BOOOM BITCH GET OUT DA WAY! GET OUT DA WAY! BOOM BITCH GET OUT DA WAY!

Yes is pretty overrated

I'm not a huge fan of undertale dude.

um. lotsa things!
socks is mad I posted nudes, and people can see them on his phone.

wez wants nudes.

cupcake is telling me about his favorite youtube channels.

and you're asking if I want to talk about undertale :D

:|

Im not really that into undertale Ive played and beaten both routes of the game but tbh there were a few holes in the plot for me to care about the story so i pretty muched stopped after that

giiiiiie

I suppose I could talk about it if you want.

:) whats your favourite kind of socks?

Knee high duh

I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIPS ARE! FUCK!

rappy

Do you have a fetish for fine art?

guns…yeah..suuuuurrreee!

Hiya KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Yay Rap!!!!
how's u? :3

Hai Skiitah!

I don't into many fetishes
That isn't one of em

Fucking with my sleep cycle didn't help me at all.
It made it harder in fact.

How're you?

giv me 30k experience for T8 german TD!

coffee mister cranky doodle

also, I don't blame you.
undertale's story is so vapid and played out it's really just worth it to play for the bullet hell aspect.

aw. sorry babe.
I'm fiine. looking for a place to binge watch scrubs.

I SWEAR I WAS SILLY POSTING, NACON.

Unsubscribe from aussiefax™

Heya Canon, how's it going?
I'm tired as hell :P

What- what is this?

lol, i made that pic to post at people on Holla Forums and it just reminded me when i saw where it came from

hello sir

kek, the only thing you can do is buy gold and get free xp with it but it's kinda expensive and overkill imo

hows it gonig

Also, in case you forgot.
Cest la vie!

I know right? it looked so real up until they collided.

kek. yeah. I love that webm.
space is so fascinating.

there hasn't been any good docs about it in years though, unfortunately.

Aww you dont know the song.

oh lol

yeah tbh

I do tho!

I was rising u

It's lewd tho.

well, unlocked today the last T6 russian heavy and have now KV1 on gold.. now the russian line can rest and i can continue with my mainlane, german TD and french SPG

whats the song name?

I dunno about socks.
but I DO get a hard on for some fine art :D

Absolute territory.

Cmon Man, I'm a degenerate ofc I know it

poni poni poni for trips

neat
imma play the german scout for the 2x XP thing in a bit
just a few games..

forgot a pic

there im still at leopard.. need like 16k exp for vk28

I probably should look up the lyrics before i continue to shame someone for not knowing the song

Medic

?

you know that picture of ivan the terrible holding his dying son? I've popped it at least twice to that one. damn it's nice.

uh…
What

:3
I get a hard on for fine art.

LMAO.

time spent wishing, is time wasted.

So do you weally like autists, then?
do they give you a hawd on?

Doctor!

youtu.be/rqzuGOGfGts?t=6m5s

THE MADMAN!

I'm confuse

and thats pretty nice too whos that from?

fine art you say?

Also turns out Naked Ape is a Brony.
Who'da thought it?

not as much as the characters.
you know how much I love rose's art. whether you wanted to or not!

but as a person she's kinda shit.

huh? you haven't seen it?

character is hensa.
check it.
hensa.tumblr.com/post/156381633032/pouty-portrait-for-remoraid-on-fa

holy shit man. my dick can only get so erect!

This is a joke I have with groups that are not familar with tf2, It confuses them.

but a dream is a wish the heart makes

anxious haha

I dream of skitty.

sorry mang.
get on your homework!

nu I havent seen this person before, I like this char, why am i just now finding them?

But that's due on Friday!

my hearts wishes for a heart attack

I've made money off of TF2
I know a lot about it, and it's economy 4 years ago

Kek, nice

I dunno, but she's beautiful in a kind of gracefully trashy way. I'm absolutely infatuated with her
A E S T H E T I C

nice.

do it. :3

found it.
too bad netflix only has up until s2.

saved

Grr!
I can't even submit it! the site to submit it is broke!

Suuurrreee..out of all the expressions you could have used, you used that particular one!

Not bad, ate dinner, did an assignment, chillin, might head to bed in about an hour
oh that sucks, didn't sleep so well? here, have a birb

How's it going?

Goods just chillin about, not much going on, might head to bed in about an hour

JUST

pls say this to northern when they come around
pls

oh. fuck it then.

I'M NOT A LEWDER.

:^)

Seconded.

Yea fk it

degeneracy!

A common netflix theme

Haha, thanks~
I stayed up to study and do some stuff, ended up just fucking myself over completely.
I've still got a chance to do it but I have to do it in another place, one I didn't expect to.
Thanks for the Birb :3

like everyone in here

that's bullshit!

lmao.

yeah, kinda.

Yup

Jesus is no longer welcome in US of A.. he's from the middle east

just playing world of tanks for a moment, hbu?

israels not on the ban hammer.

I came to bake in a thread. Don't mind me.

I did a while back.

*noticing you intensifies*

She is a cute tbh

Why even live

poni poni for dubs!

SUUUUUREEE

(^:

Hehe oh I've been there when it comes to the studies :P

Well whatever the case, I hope it isn't too tough on ya!
You're welcome, here have another!

Not much atm, I had dinner, chillin for now before I head to bed later on, pretty chilly here these days

Guess the only choice left is to kill yourself

*hides*

Kek, that birbs obviously seen happy feet

She a bottom-cute

I saw madmax last night, 10/10 movie, idunno why it put me off the first time I tried watching it.. I had seen some weird scene when I skimmed through it and assumed it was one of those weird movies I wont like but it was actually pretty rad. the new one not the old one btw

i want a bottom for myself.. cuz i realy like to be the dom part.. problem.. im shy in the real world and wont attract subs. and i dont like being sub myself

bottom cute?
I'm not familiar with the expression.

yeah, it's visually stunning and the cars are cool as heck. and a ton of the effects were practical. cool that you are watching movies more now, think of all the great stuff you have missed!

This is why the invented roofies.
Just go to Sweden, claim you're a 14 year old moslem from syria and didn't know any better and you'll get off scott free.

wow there's a lot going on in that pictuee.
I wonder what the story is.

changeling got jealous tried to steal her life, got fuckin reKt and is now filled with shame as she's helped by the one she wronged.
that's the tl;dr in me head.

I know that feel to a degree tbh

You know like top but reversed in a positive way.. explaining it sounds silly tbh

Rolled 1 (1d3)1 - gmod videos
2 - pone
3 - sleep

I guess so.
it's a really nice picture. it says so much with so little.

so, like.
butch in the streets
bitch in the sheets?

if it were only that easy
seems finding things isn't a trivial matter

azzi plz

Rolled 4 (1d4)
1 - Rose sends nudes
2 - Rose posts nudes
3 - Rose admits he's three ponies in a human suit
4 - Skitty pls

Only one like it I have.

Rolled 3 (1d4)
Skitty pls

Quality cat.

Do you own this feline?

it is if you aren't constrained by netflix, which you aren't
a glorious new dawn awaits

Yeah, we got him a couple days ago now, he's a purebred ragdoll

Rolled 6 (1d7)
Good idea
Oh great dice what do I do?

1.Thief a gift you was going to give to a friend
2.Just draw on your tablet
3.Work on drone files
4.Actually find a way to transfer files again from both computers
5.Sleep
6.Make tea.
7.Shitpost and do nothing else until work

What does that even mean?

haha yep, also see this

and thx :3

Neat. My friend has one just like it, ragdolls are high quality Kot. How much'd you pay for it?

Oh god, he doesn't make nearly enough teen Flurry Heart comics

Lol, nice~

Uncertain, my brother got it.
I think less than a third of their retail here.

TEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!

Rolled 2 (1d3)
I sense a brit in you

Wezdor pls

lol carl sagan pls
what do you suggest i try watching?

youtu.be/ZSM3w1v-A_Y?t=48

skitty pls

Neat. Friend got it for free.

what a cutie. looks like a ragdol with a siamese coat!

when did you get it?

like a man. acts masculine.

Just eat it already

i will try to think of some good ones but for starters you can look at this
imdb.com/chart/top
and see if anything tickles your fancy

if all the space in and between atoms was delet in every person, the human race would be smaller than a sugar cube

Rolled 2 (1d7)
Tea is pretty good

I am not a brit persay although satan might say otherwise

Oh, well, pinkies out gents

I'm not an islander…

Did the dice say i had dubs?

OH FUCK!

Top kek

Here, one more, although I bet you already saw this one(or probably posted it) before

lmfoa

pshhh

maybe the usual suspects.

LOL, I've not seen this before, he really hates that can haha

what's that supposed to mean?

i went to bed at 2pm today

this is a positive

CHECKT

Setting down my tea helped me figure out how to fix my lamp.

Tap it.

Everything has a reason.

yay cockatiel.. i doodlet one last week in cripple education cuz it was sooooo boring, im to old for school

i think it's a good one.
here is the sci fi list
imdb.com/search/title?genres=sci_fi&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=feature&num_votes=25000,&pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=2406822102&pf_rd_r=1GK4NV6KW9ZMQF84J3PE&pf_rd_s=right-6&pf_rd_t=15506&pf_rd_i=top&ref_=chttp_gnr_17
sorry for this gross link.

2 different worlds, i suppose

Do the civilians suspect anything?

two kinds.

I've seen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15..
hmm, arrival seems to be highly rated, maybe I will try and watch it in a bit again. I hope they have an HD version at least 3GB on thepiratebay.org

poni

I always knew you weren't human

/hugs

fuckin wot
that movie should be way up there imo

ponies are for fags.

nice. i see you have neglected the alien franchise. and you don't like the prestige which is okay but i like it. arrival might be up there because imdb has an issue with recency bias. but it is good either way. a little slow but not in a bad way, great cinematography and score.

/hugs back
/and head pats too

Agreed

that's really good for a marvel movie, or any movie for that matter. just because you have a crush on rocket doesn't mean it deserves to be in the top ten

aku.

lol they were my favorite character

fam

I actually like the main character for this one the most

same

rocket racoon wasn't the main character?

It's okay, she still has hooves.

sir.

had to google just to be sure

Ye.

Haha yeah, tapping it non stop lol

sadly I'm out of new vids, I'll post more if I find

Reminds me of my old computer where I had to tap or bump it so it would work again

Noice!
Why is Iza a fly? lol

No unusual activity detected, proceed with plan Alpha.

poni poni!

close

I believe the right expression you meant to say was

madame.

lol Is he?

I'lll be drawing. any recomends?

babe.

Yeah, it's late and i couldnt remember the expression and was too lazy to look up my folders with por- i mean google it

Also poni!

Only one pair tho

The reason I never tried watching any of the Alien movies was because I had an uncle that would drink a lot and that was his favorite movie. He would mention it a lot and I didn't like them so I guess my dislike for them also spread onto the movie for no good reason. Maybe I will try watching it. When I'd be walking around the area with my cousins or friends and my uncle saw me, he would start calling me out of the group and then would just start telling me all these things about god all drunk and get all weird, most annoying thing ever.. so I'd go out of my way to make sure they didn't see me when I had to pass through an area because I couldn't tell them I was busy or didn't want to hear them rant at me for an hour or two..

Good, continue monitoring them closely.

I'm a bit lost for no reason whatsoever right now.

All good~

sweet.

drink some water.

sugar tits.

Oh shit I havent been doing that at all lately.

yikes, that blows. but yeah i know how things can get ruined like that, and now no matter what those movies will be tarnished for you in some small way. but maybe give it a try sometime, or not whatever. what did he rant about for that long? trying to escape a drunken rambler can be a chore but sometimes the best thing is to run away because they will be too drunk to remember anyways. billy joel is stuck in my head

thats a pretty good nose tbh

not sure if sarcasm.

anyway, do it!

Need sleeps, nighty all!

Does such a thing exist?

sleep well.

I dunno.

he wasn't related to me, I just called them an uncle. Was my aunt's husband and they lived in a house my grandpa gave them and to get to my cousins place I had to pass their place and they were outside cooking chicken literally every single day, drinking alone. for some reason when I passed by in a group of 4 or 5 of us he always wanted me to come and everybody was like "ohh ohh ya valiste verga!" or "ohh ohh u fucked up" still remember it like it was yesterday kek, anyway they'd just rant about how god is might spit out all these bible verses and do it all drunk, then shout them a lot and I'd just be like uh huh.. didn't know what to say but I didn't know how to tell them I didn't wanna be hearing all that kek.. he'd also just rant about how he had respect for my family and how much he liked them, but he'd do it so much it was incredibly irritating. I once gave them a ride in my car and they started blasting rock music and slamming my dashboard and me and my friend were just looking at each other like wtf.. all abusing my car and stuff.. but they're like one of those people you're concerned about how they might react if you tell them so i just ignored it and tried avoiding them more kek
someone just gave me 10lb of deer meat
I wonder if I should try making some

Night CAnon~

Oh dude, try drawing a guy with a giant moustache!

ok.

well yeah people call aunt husbands uncle. from you description though he sounds amusing and probably has a lot to offer in the way of spiritual guidance. i'd like to be able to quote scripture, you know pretty much the only verse i can quote. what is it with your area and slamming dashboards? am i missing out? ima try it next time i go for a drive.
why not i guess, how will you make it?

I'm off to bed too. Nighty

goodnight

why didnt the mexican kid turn in the essay?

cuz it aint no snitch

He did get along with a lot of people and others would say he was pretty amusing but not so much to me.. Talking about slamming dashboards, did I tell you after he did that, the video cut off where he said "oh fuck!", after he started slamming his dash the gauges and instruments, lights all cut off and the guy on the passenger to my right was "YOU SEE? WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" and we started laughing.. an hour later on our way home he started hitting it again for like 5 minutes trying to get it to work, I was drunk and jokingly said "let me give it the magic touch" and I just tapped it from the right side a little and everything just turned on and the gauges went up and he started scream OHHH FUUUUCK, we couldn't stop laughing.. like i was just joking and didn't expect that to work after saying what I did but it did and just looked so weird
idiunno, maybe I wont, imma save it for later, imma go to the store in an hour to get milk and stuff, what are you up to?

/slap

what the fuck did I do now?

hmm. the script seems to have broken, kitty ;-;

not on this board though? hmm…

kek, nah you didn't tell me, but that's pretty amusing. guess you do have the touch.
i went to the store earlier which is where i saw the ayylmao vodka. kinda far away i spent over two and a half hours driving total. but i have provisions for a full week as i have decided to extend my stay. this has had side effect, this weekends tampa trip is cancelled and because i won't go my father isn't going either. i feel kinda bad but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

hihi.

hi guys

pshhh
it was kind of a lucky occurrence that was quite amusing i guess
oh, I see, that's pretty far.. kind of like the same distance from where I am to the larger city that actually has things and places worth going
why didn't you feel like going? the boat thing sounded kind of fun, or maybe not so much if it's something common for you..
how long do you plan on being up?

hey

maybe you have it saved on http and using the other boards on https or something.

hihi.

Hello Holla Forumsread

hi

hey

hihi

Pinkie is not chickun

hows it going?

how're you doing?

are there any websites/programs that let you put up music from your own computer and stream it so a group of people can listen to it live at the same time?

heyas

yeah she is.

well enough. i just woke up from a nap. how's it going with you?

just a bit tired.
how are you?

toplewd

midas touch. there is no point, it's nice here and i want to watch the superb owl on this tv. plus i would be staying at someone elses house down there and i prefer not to do that. the other boating thing in april is still on as far as i know so i will see enough of the boat
late af most likely. i mek burger. wat ru doing for dinner if not deer?

SIEG HEIL!

evening

Did you see that JK Rowling is now a cuntbag?

G'day

hi

Heya :3

i'm fine just getting things together and found some weed lying around so i smoked it helping me concentrate but god i'm hungry.

i'm fine just relaxing listening to meme music for some reason.

too lewd for Holla Forums

What manner of floaty murderjiggle is that?

heya Rap, nice numbers!

how goes the eternal crusade?

whats up Mira?

Forgot I had the filter on

smoking weed always helps me concentrate
on smoking weed.

going good, how are you doing?

herro

a wild blewberry appeared~

Oh ok
i ate a can of tuna at 3, that's all I've had, not hungry so idunno
gonna go to the store in a while just to get milk and some other things for my grandparents

pretty good, had a nice productive day

must have been one of those economy size cans. make sure to get some baguettes and lettuce if they have any. as long as the store uses brown paper bags

me too. drove about 200 miles today.

damn, thats a hell of a trip, whered you go? do you get to go different places or is it usually just the same clients?

you reposted in the wrong neighborhood.

just driving around town.
i don't have a regular route, but most places know me.

HAHAHA

Apply for Uber. make a little more money on the side.

I'm back
it's one of those 1 serving size cans
I like tuna..
they don't, their selection is small..
hello

oh please.
I put my pants on one leg at a time.

tuna is great, and i guess one of those cans is alright for your activity level. i make sure to never leave a store without those items poking out of a brown paper bag, it's important.
hi

oh no. fuck those clowns.
besides none of my cars are new enough. i don't like new cars so i'm out of luck for those types of jobs. besides, the truck i usually drive only seats one person with all the crap i lug around in the cab.
i guess they could ride in the bed, but it's windy back there.

Have you ever considered both at the same time?

kek.. like the cartoons
im still looking through that imdb list, also drinking..
did i ever tell you my neighbor who's my aunt is married to some white guy, they've lived next to us for years and always keep to themselves, live in a small house and quite modest.. anyway they requested help with their income taxes a few years ago and my family basically found out this guy was never as impecunious as his lifestyle lead everyone on to believe, they are actually quite well off and could afford to move away from here or live someplace else way better but nobody knows why they remain and don't use their money… i wonder why some ppl are like that
also remember that person I mentioned who you said I was harboring a fugitive? kek they just called a while ago saying they're going to mexico because they did something and they wont be coming back and they're like "u better come visit me bro, imma fuckin miss u"
this guy's fucking retarded, i hope he does go now, his mom also called me asking if I knew where he was or what he was doing.. why do people always bring me into this stuff I want nothing with jfc

hello rose

I don't know what this means…

yeah. I butsted my jaw, and dented my bedframe.

what's good?

hihi.
how are you?

booored

I'm good my back kinda hurts from sitting all day ;_;
And I don't want to take an oxycodone because I don't want to waste them. Other than that I'm great, how are you?

when you use your browser, information shared under a domain name (the address of the website in question) is available to code that executes only under that particular domain name, with an exception. that exception is whether or not you are using a "secure" connection to the server, http denotes you have an unencrypted connection between your client browser and the sites servers, it is just hyper text transfer protocol, https where the s in http denotes you have a secure connection and data that was available to the server side from your client side is not available to the server between these two types of connections. What works on http doesn't work on https and I am suggestions maybe you may be using animus under either of these, and using this thread under the alternative type of connection because I took a gander at the other place and cannot immediately see why it wouldn't work.

im not sure what tuna cans have to do with cartoons, im surely missing something. hope you find something good. not sure but i don't recall you telling me that. do you know him very well? i dunno maybe it is the simple sort of life he enjoys and is happy there, maybe the climate suits him or he likes the people. any number of reasons. and people like this are not impecunious because the don't spend needlessly so if you don't have to move why move. yeah i remember. so he must have fucked that guy up pretty bad in the fight huh? or something else must have happened. youre just one of them fellas i guess

sup

Allo

gotta quit the coffee.
I'm watching my favorite artist stream.

I take it you have back problems then eh?
or maybe a sciatic nerve.

u don't get all the percs you want anymore?

You should stop jumping on the bed lel

yeah, I get that a lot.

________
_|__|||||||_
_|||||||__|_
_|__|||||||_
_|||||||__|_

I should probably start sleeping on my bed more

where have you been sleeping? lol.

nuttin much. just playing overwatch.

huh. well it seems to be working again, so yeah I have no idea what the deal was. but thanks, that was a very informative lesson!

Is the rose ok? I remember when a friend of mine flung me off the roof of a car and chipped the inside of my tooth, it didnt hurt but it wasnt nice.

The foot of the bed on the ground next to the rooms heater.

no i mean the bread popping out of the paper bag, I can vaguely recall this shopping pedestrian stereotype from 90s animations like tom and jerry. I'm sure there is at least one scene in that series that included a bag with a bread sticking out of it that way.
I used to know him well. He used to like me a lot and would talk to me a lot since I was the only of all the people here who'd speak english a lot and ask things or hold conversations with them, and I remember when he was building his house alone I would visit them and take them food and help with what he was doing. then one day I was sitting on his truck and I started to get kind of tired and felt strange so I told him I was going home, I don't know what happened, he was like oh come on don't go and I think I may have said I was leaving in a shitty way, I can't remember and I didn't mean it that way if it did but when I went back the next day he kind of alienated me and would refuse to talk to me, so I found myself kind of just lingering around him with him ignoring me and it was horrible. I couldn't find how to make that stop so I left silently and we have not talked since. This was many years ago, but I do still wave at them when I see him and he waves back and immediately dismisses me. I don't even know what went wrong but I hate it.
about that guy, according to his mom he got in another fight with someone and I have no idea what happened and tbh I don't wanna know so I am ignoring them all atm.

what do you call a flying jew?

Nah, no problems, just from sitting too long

Nope, to long ago was the surgery

oh fun.

I don't know nothin about it. but what is your main?

what the fuck, dog?
… why aren't you spooning it like a true canadian?

Hey shiny, how're you?

This will kill the rose

oh yeah, you're exactly right. wow what a tragic tale, perfects you should bring him a gift and a six pack and try to go back to the way things were, it sounds like a very silly reason to stop being pals but these things happen i guess, if you really hate it though you should tell him and make things right. when people need to flee to mexico with no return plans i think it is safe to say the other participant in the fight didn't fare well. so yeah, keep ignoring them, no reason to be involved

gay
time to get your knees replaced for more scripts

holy shit.

my sides!

I don't really have a main, I play way too many characters.

puu.sh/tHCub/cd33176126.png

here's my top used characters

a tl;dr of that is any saved information in your browser is only available to the site or browser on each type of connection, in other words if you saved that script to your custom javascript under http, then if you switch from 8ch.net to 8ch.net then you will check and see that the script is no longer there, because the browser treats things as if you were on a totally different site and information that was stored on the insecure version of the site isn't available on the secure version. I really have no idea why it wouldn't work there if it's not due to that reason, but then again I didn't test it and can't see any difference between this thread and that other one aside from the type of people there.

oh nice.

Its cozy down there

Hahahaha~

>:C

awful

I'm sure it is.

this is top notch quality shitpost here.

i'll get the next thread.

NEW THREAD

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ISOStandardUrbanGroceries

Wanbt post

bump

I'm not good at that… I don't know what to do, plus it has been quite some time and they have the same condition my grandmother has so I think it would not matter on their part due to the fact they may just forget. Though that doesn't matter to me, if they ever need help or whatever I'm always there and they know they can reach out to us. I like to help people a lot, unless it's a shitty person or something lel

hi

g