Other urls found in this thread:

metart.com/model/emily-bloom/
hegre.com/search?q=emily bloom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGAS

animegate when

>>>/polblog/

wat swrong with that screencap

pol is really the worst board on Holla Forums. Don't know whether worse than 4chan or not

Thats the thing
4/pol/ is full of offtopic shitposters because the mods don't do jack shit

On the other hand, 8/pol/s moderation is extremely aggressive in order to prevent the catalog from being full of garbage threads

Basically Holla Forums Holla Forumss moderators are too afraid of their board becoming Holla Forums-lite like what happened with 4chan Holla Forums
I like our Holla Forums a lot better than 4chan Holla Forums because there's less shitposters, if you're angry with the moderation policies though I can understand

There are none. Glad they deleted your shit thread.

Got banned for this once long ago. Ban said it was CP.

The fuck?

Oops meant to post this one.

Oh okay that one makes more sense! At first I was like wtf thats not CP but seeing as you actually posted CP on 4chan it makes sense you were banned for it. Thanks for clarifying btw!

I got permabanned by the cuckchan mods for not even close to CP.

Didn't read my appeal etc. Finally found a mod who would listen to me after looking up my ban and what do you know. I got unbanned.

They're still fucking nazi cucks but I wasn't expecting to be unbanned.

That's not CP you idiot. That's Emily Bloom.

And it wasn't on 4chan; it was here.

Thats not CP you fucking retard you shouldn't post before lurking a couple years.

That could easily fool people

Did he really get banned? I hate Trump, but that's a fucking stupid business decision on Twitter's part.

das the life right?

#Disdain for pedophiles

guess who doesn't have distain 4 LGTBP

/4banned/

thats right folks since the owner is away from 4banned he doesnt care about CP

mods

call the mods!

MY GOD SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

okay im Holla Forums adminitrator jim and im here to say i will deal with this in a quick and timely manner

Huh, haven't seen pics of Emily Bloom that young. Looks like her first or second shoot with METArt. Just saw her Playboy videos today. She hasn't aged well at all.

how did u look up your ban? like what data base is the apeels located at?

If you only look at the thumbnail then yeah. Otherwise you'd have to be stupid if you can't tell that's a grown woman's pussy.

Looks more like a Hegre piece to me. Can't say for certain. metart.com/model/emily-bloom/ vs hegre.com/search?q=emily bloom

And the fuck you talking about aging badly? Her Playboy videos are great!