DEERAY LIVES IN HOUSE OWNED BY SOROS BOARD MEMBERS

#BlackLivesMatter leader DeRay Mckesson may claim to be leading a grassroots revolution for racial and economic justice, but he has close connections with the privileged and elite.

Mckesson lives in a home owned by philanthropists James and Robin Wood in Baltimore, Maryland.

It’s the same address he used when declaring his residency on his campaign committee registration form for his failed mayoral run in the city’s Democratic primary earlier this year.

The Woods have owned the home since 1996 and are wealthy donors to the Baltimore chapter of George Soros’ Open Society Institute.

Robin is so active that she was made a board member of the far-left non-profit back in 2008, according to the OSI’s website.

The OSI site describes the Williams:

They moved to Baltimore in 1995, when Jimmy had the opportunity to return to his hometown to become director of the orthopedic faculty practice at Sinai Hospital. For the past five years, he has been chief of orthopedics at Harbor Hospital and Robin threw herself into nonprofit work in Baltimore, first with the Community Law Center. She has served on the boards of Associated Black Charities, Safe and Sound, the Baltimore School for the Arts and the Baltimore Community Foundation boards. In 2008, Robin joined the OSI-Baltimore board of directors. She is also now attending the University Of Maryland School of Law.

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
archive.is/sAHu6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HT773
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeRay_Mckesson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teach_For_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Zero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS HUGE

archive.is/HT773

They're like a comic book style sleeper cell. Or the cultists from Lord of Illusions. It's fucking weird.

So is there any hardcore proof soros funds BLM or just speculation?

Bamp

Nigger talkin' about white privlege. You can't even see the house from the street.

(((6690529)))
ID (((103b73)))

REPORT + HIDE

DO NOT REPLY TO THE POSTER. (((He))) gets shekels from (you)s.

THREAD THEME SONG

Truck drivers and all businesses affected by late shipments should sue Soros for terrorizing the economy.

Holly fuck

This just gives a great support towards the theory of DeRay working for Soros. Only for the nail in the coffin, it requires now hard proof of some contracts between them

How did DEERAY become the "leader" of the BLM "movement"? Anyone know?

Who put him in charge? He obviously wasn't elected by some democratic nigger council. Did he just show up online one day claiming to be leader and everyone just rallied behind him (bots)?

Soros is the founder of BLM, so he gets to choose his puppet

I bet Soros also pays for a closet filled with those stupid blue vests.

He probably also gave Zuckerberg that ridiculous jacket.

Soros found a faggot patsy

People realize that someone like Soros cannot just pour money into whatever nation wrecking scheme anymore without attracting attention. He was probably picked by Soros because his family had somewhat of a reputation among some prominent black community. I bet if you dig far enough you will find an army of prince hall masons who made it possible for him to get into ivy league universities to rile up leftist nogs.

This thread was ignored all day. Good job, summerfags.

Bumping as I just got out of work and this is important as all hell.

I wonder how he feels about that

kek.

Dead nigger babies make me happy! FEED ME.
in other words, bump

user should go and take a picture of the house.

If I was there I would go undercover, and say I am playing Pokemon Go, if caught.

Man there's a fuckton of connections. Let's start with the simple stuff: goypedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeRay_Mckesson

Is affiliated with:

Teach For America:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teach_For_America
Campaign Zero:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Zero

There are some school systems where he works HR, but I don't think we need that… yet. He's been such a fuckup nog that even the marxists on wikipedia had to acknowledge it. Quick copypasta:

So what we can gather so far is that nobody likes him, but he's put himself in a good enough position to force diversity hires. He targets schools, probably a product of being an activist (not sure what type… yet) while younger.

Why am I having to bump this??? WTF happened to you, Holla Forums????

What the fuck Holla Forums, this is actually kind of a big deal.

Only because we've known about it for about a year now, some have even held signs at the protests themselves.

Wew I can't wait til Friday.

hey nigs
google cloward & piven strategy

410 what up