Elementary school crush Thread

ITT we share stories of cute little girls we had crushes on in elementary school.

as a teacher or as a student?

Both work.

Student duh lol.

I'm not a teacher or student but I have some elementary school crush stories. I just dress nicely and walk around with a clipboard and no-one stops me.

Share them user.

Later that day I got suspended and the teacher went on pregnancy leave or something? I swear her baby must have been way premature. I mean she didnt even have like big boobs yet.

ill. bet she secretly wanted to be touched

eh whatever consent is for pussies anyway
"Oh my god, who did that?"

hella, her hormones made her mad horny I bet and she just loved being molested by a 3rd grader

When Tesla was creating his most important inventions he fell in love with a pigeon.
No elementary school crush could ever satisfy him as this bird.

When I was in kindergarten, there was this girl every boy had a crush on. I did too but I played it cool and avoided her until we had to work together or played together during recess. Every day she'd ask me to be her partner or play house, doctor etc. with her and she'd always try to kiss me (was actually my first kiss).

Another story is when I was in 5th grade, I was doing an after school program and we decided to do a play. We'd write our own script and the advisor would help us make costumes and props. There were a few of us, 14 to be exact and out of those 14, I was chosen to play the main role (was a popular kid for some reason even though I kept mostly to myself) and a 3rd grade girl was chosen for the main girl role. Long story short, she wrote in the script that I had to kiss her and even tried to do it outside of rehearsals.

I've got many stories of chicks wanting my cock back in the day so if you want more stories with more details, just say "cont."

I just barely remembered I had like orange frosted tips during kindergarten
man that makes me cringe
crush = stick 1, crushes friend = stick 2

will cont story if interest arises

cunt

eh this is strangely therapeutic so Ill continue as I please
ah innocence

I love me a good goddamn corpse, (or at least someone that acts like one)
poundtown=furious inch=my dick, flavortown=carne assada=her vagina
turns out my dick hasnt grown since then, but Ive had a 5.5 inch dick since 5th grade

oh yeah forgot to mention I did bloom early but it was during like the summer when I vacationed to yurope

For you my good man, I will.

4th grade in my school, we had gym with the 5th graders and I never got along with one particular guy because he had a crush on a chick in his class that had a thing for me. Every gym class this guy would either try to trip me, push me, hit me with basketballs and generally try to embarrass me in front of the girl. So one day, she starts talking to me saying that if I beat the guy in her class that's been torturing me for the whole year, she'd be my girlfriend. At first i wasn't really into the offer but when he slapped my neck during free time, I went berserk on him. After that, she was my first older girlfriend and we lasted for about 4 months before I moved.

lol that sounds like a nice relationship
what did you two do? as in relationshipwise

Made me lol

did you ever fucked your mom

hell yeah, twas good ass

No and don't want to.

aww
do you have pictures of her?
can you take pictures of her ass right now?

You don't want to see it user.

probably but I want to anyways

ooh yeah I remember another story now!

the next day